[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good 6 inch female ninja figures? The only things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Are there any good 6 inch female ninja figures? The only things I've really come across are pvc statues and I'm looking for something I can actually pose.
>>
Marvel Legends Elektra from Manthing wave.
>>
Kunoichi have been replaced by weapon weilding schoolgirls in pop culture.

Even TMNT and Street Fighter have succumbed to the trend.

Your best bet is SOTA's Ibuki (bit out of scale and iffy joints). If you don't mind a modern take in tacticool suits, the recent Netflix Elektra is alright.
>>
Dunno if she's a good figure, but the Kitana figure from mortal kombat was clearanced and still warming for a while. She should be cheap.
>>
File: 39725_s0.jpg (69KB, 506x472px) Image search: [Google]
39725_s0.jpg
69KB, 506x472px
>>6466752
Why aren't there any Kasumi/Ayane Figmas yet?
>>
>>6467025
They showed a Kasumi Figma at Wonfest Winter last week.
>>
File: danicruz291501450049.jpg (168KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
danicruz291501450049.jpg
168KB, 1280x863px
everything still TBD
>>
>>6466752

Are Parfoms actually good? Like basically Figmas but with different proportions? I kind of want the one in the OP and the Odin Sphere ones.
>>
>>6466785
>Marvel Legends
>Good
Pick 1.

Based on the image the op has more of an patrician taste.
>>
>>6466752
Please tell me she's got a big ass and pantsu.
>>
>>6467283
Not 6 inch.

Check the new Megami Device. Also Jinrai from Frame Arms Girl.
>>
File: FIGURE-032213_01[1].jpg (96KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-032213_01[1].jpg
96KB, 534x800px
>>6466752
posable ninja you say?
>>6469360
this guy was right
>>
>>6469393
She has a cool design, but i kind of wish instead of all the cybernetic stuff she was just more class ninja. But that's the line so that's how that works.
>>
>>6469360
He said action figure, not $50 Happy Meal toy
>>
>>6468905
I just used her because she was my most readily available related pic. I just want someone that looks cool and is poseable
>>
>>6466752
That's like the cutest figure I've ever seen. Watched some reviews and am going to buy it since it doesn't look cheap or like a piece of crap.
>>
>>6468905
Beggers can't be choosers, anon.
>>
>>6467299
Also wondering this. I've been thinking about getting Momohime for a while, and while I have yet to play Odin Sphere, I've kept them in mind for when I get around to it. Aigis, too I guess
>>
>>6469027
That character doesn't wear pantsu
>>
>>6466752
What's with the wierd knees??
>>
>>6470637
>>6467299

Parfoms are pretty great. My girlfriend collects them and has them all including Momohime and she loves them. Quality-wise they're similar to figma's though they feel more substantial due to their proportions and they always come with a ton of accessories. Aegis is especially great.
>>
>>6466752
What figure is that?
>>
>>6470690

That's great to hear, thanks. In video reviews they do look heftier than one would expect.
>>
>>6469360
It's gonna be less than six inches but it's around the right scale. The figma and the 1/6 are two different things
>>
>>6469411
Congrats Anon, you'be been nominated to the Dumbest comment of the week award
>>
>>6471604
Parform Momohime
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.