[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Dredd thredd Anyone here have some pictures/opinions on 3A vs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Dredd thredd

Anyone here have some pictures/opinions on 3A vs. Mezco? 3A looks like they've got a wider selection right now, but what's in the works for Mezco? And aside from the Dredds themselves, how do the bikes compare? I'm always terrible at decisions like these.
>>
>>6450253
Mezco appears to be a one-and-done. They released several variants of Dredd and the Lawmaster and appear to be leaving it there.

ThreeA are going balls-deep into classic 2000AD by the looks of things.

I like my Mezco Dredds. The B+W convention exclusive is probably my favourite. Your mileage will vary based on whether you want a very old-school early 80's Dredd or a more modern 90's/2000's look, if you want the former go ThreeA. I don't think ThreeA's Dredd is very good, personally - a lot of their other 2000AD figures either released or in the pipeline really overshadow it and it's missing the bootknife which is terrible. Their 1/6 versions look amazing, however.
>>
>>6450372
I'm reading through the comics right now, so I'll have to see which look and stories I prefer. I'm learning towards Mezco's dredd, especially for the bike, but my autism won't like it if I get a Mezco Dredd and 3a everything else.
>>
>>6450253
I like 3A's better, but honestly the LCBH figure still looks best for me. If I could I'd have Mezco's head on 3A's body.
>>
>>6450636
I will never understand how ThreeA dropped the ball so hard with their 1/12 Dredd headsculpt only to completely nail it with the 1/6. I hope they do a Dredd 2.0 at some point honestly, he's going to look embarrassingly poor next to the Strontium Dog figures they've been teasing.
>>
>>6450253
Buy both bikes; I plan to. As for their figures? Not a fan of how they look. Just...soft goods on 1/12 scale figs don't work well, IMO. If you're able to find one for a decent price, get the LCBH Dredd. EXCELLENT figure. Shame we never got another Judge from that line.
>>
>>6452199
Any idea if the LCBH Dredd fits on either bike?
>>
And I just got to Judge Fish and found out 3A made one. Nothing on eBay, any idea where I can find it?
>>
>>6453779
ThreeA BSTs on Facebook, KidRobot, etc will be your best bet.
>>
>>6453838
Thanks. I really hope that I don't get a new character I need a toy of with every volume of the complete case files. My wallet won't keep up with the three fucking dozen volumes of it there are.
>>
File: tumblr_lxvd86okBz1qj373v.png (84KB, 175x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxvd86okBz1qj373v.png
84KB, 175x230px
>>6450253
>That 3A angry muppet face
>>
File: F2-700x700.jpg (108KB, 700x700px)
F2-700x700.jpg
108KB, 700x700px
>>6461144
The faces on their 1/6 version look so much better I feel they should either do a 2.0 1/12, or bundle a couple of new heads based on the 1/6 with another upcoming 1/12 figure to make up for it.
>>
>>6450253
Mezco is pricy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.