[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General - The only time I ever wanna see Bumblebee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 110

Old thread >>6447425

The bee's out of the hive.

But you'll never find him.

Never ever.
>>
I don't care about masterpieces you can't make sprawling cities out of them populated by tiny mini men robots.

Also got my SDCC Primitive Optimus Prime today. Base mode is not bad and with Magnus Prime, PMOP, and Ultra magnus this makes 4 molds that are large trucks.

I wish Thunderclash repaint from this mold actually happened instead of getting canceled but it looks like POTP Optimus will be Thunderclash.
>>
So there's already a ko mpm prime, is there gonna be one for bumblebee as well??¿?
>>
Anon with the port converters, post more mech abominations.
>>
>>6449404
>but it looks like POTP Optimus will be Thunderclash.

Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>6449528
For the first 3 waves it doesn't but these lines tend to surprise people. I mean who would have thought that titans returns would give us QuickSwitch/Sixshot, both sets of clones, Overlord, Skyshadow, Gnaw, Broadside and the remaining triple changers.
>>
File: 20170729_222828.jpg (61KB, 720x968px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_222828.jpg
61KB, 720x968px
>>6449512
All-Terrain Scourge.
>>
>>6449535
>Scourge, can't you just fly?
>QUIET I AM HAVING FUN
>BEEP BEEP WATCH ME DRIVE
>>
File: 20170729_223633.jpg (88KB, 864x1198px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_223633.jpg
88KB, 864x1198px
>>6449512
Bayformer dinobot concept.
>>
>>6449535
You're sick and need to be thrown in jail.

[spoiler]also I'm seeing stress marks form around the ports [/spoiler]
>>
>>6449388
Hey, I found him yesterday. Bitch at the register was all, "Hoi doi, we're not supposed to sell them til November, but since they were put out I'll let you buy it." Goddamn right.
>>
>>6449540
That has more thought put into it than a Bayformer.
>>
>>6449540
Hey it's a Tahoe-raptor
>>
What's the Masterpiece Optimus like?

It about £110 so figured it's either an ultimate edition of the character or overpriced junk from hasbro.

(Don't know much about the Transformers., nor collect them)
>>
File: Baron von Joy r.jpg (230KB, 696x876px) Image search: [Google]
Baron von Joy r.jpg
230KB, 696x876px
>>6449174
If you've got no ideas on where to start then
http://tfu.info/ID/index.htm
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Special:Random
>>
File: test.jpg (191KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
191KB, 600x549px
>>6449564
Which version are we talking about, there are 3 of them.

mp01 (to the right) is heavily outdated and was designed with the robot mode in mind, but has plenty of little gimmicks all over (led chest light, wrist communucators, a heavy abundance of diecast metal, etc), if you like them BIG go for this, but remember its very outdated (it can't pose as well as other newer transformers, plastic balljointed feet holding a mostly diecast upper body is a bad design choice)

mp10 (the left one) while far smaller and less gimmicks (no led's) it can pose far better (it can actually stand on one foot with good angling), features a good aesthetically appealing look in both modes that homage the original g1 toy and cartoon, and by default he comes with a trailer unless you buy one of his variants (mp01 didn't because he was so big they can you a cardboard box initially until a later more expensive release came after), still has diecast but its mostly used to be more sturdy and to balance him during poses rather than to just feel solid, having both of these I can say for the modern collector mp10 is best especially since all newer masterpieces scale with him (as his autobot comrades are all sized to fit in his trailer or to rival him such as the newer mp36 megatron), I highly reccomend mp10 unless you are swayed by mp01's gimmicks.

As for the new MOVIE MASTERPIECE optimus prime based on the michael bay design I lack him, but I have heard mixed results, finicky transformation with steps not properly mentioned in the manual, some sections are only half painted when they should be completely painted like his gas tanks, unpainted exposed diecast metal (that tarnishes easily) and some are subjective when it comes to his headsculpt, but he is scaled within the current mp design direction AND is compatible with mp10's trailer hitch, only downside for me personally is no proper weapon storage and the fact the old leader class toy is still good.
>>
File: 20170729_232632.jpg (96KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_232632.jpg
96KB, 864x1536px
It's supposed to be Go-shooter but I do not have the Takatomy Headmaster and I ran out of parts.
>>
>>6449584
I say from hasbro's perspective you have too much parts to have him as a legends class, take out the legs and he'll be juuuust fine
>>
>>6449550
>bitch
>lets you buy it
I say she's just doing her job and (if anything) she's being a bitch to her management and not to you.

At my tru (in Australia mind you) I tried to buy one of those star wars black series exclusive figures, was meant to come out a week later but whoever stocked the shelves scattered them along the empty pegs so I thought it was ok.

Mine went "oh im sooory but the system isn't letting me put it through, I'll just check with the manager but im so sorrrryyy", manager came out and straight up "nope" so after he I said "well since I know for a fact these won't last a week can you...well hold it aside for me, here is my name and number" and she was all "YEP SURE" with smiles, I then asked for hers.

Week later I came and the figure was behind locked glass waiting for me, come home happy, if you're wondering why I got her name it was just an insurance policy incase I got screwed over since the old "he said she said" has happened before, I don't date workers, tried once before, never again
>>
File: 20170729_234841.jpg (65KB, 720x964px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_234841.jpg
65KB, 720x964px
>>6449584
Oh wait I forgot I have this pair of yeti-arms from that Rescuebots playset.
>>
Million dollar question, how do you balance transformers collecting and datinng?
>>
>>6449602
>"DECEPTICONS, over there!"
>waddle waddle waddle...
>>
>>6449603
you dont
In the end you either throw your gf out to keep your TFs
or you throw out your TFs to keep your gf
>>
File: Abilify woman sadness.jpg (10KB, 212x195px) Image search: [Google]
Abilify woman sadness.jpg
10KB, 212x195px
>>6449603
>datinng?
Like with people or something?
>>
>>6449603
im at that point where buying toys stuffs is a lot more expensive than dating.
>>
>>6449388
>Old thread >>6447425
>
>The bee's out of the hive.
>
>But you'll never find him.
>
>Never ever.

The movies are hot garbage and I don't want any of those characters from it.
>>
>>6449603
If your partner has questions or concerns about it, just listen and try to compromise. A good immediate step is making your budget for this kind of thing obvious and open to flexibility.
Rule 1 of never being disappointed with collecting is accepting that it will only have inherent value to other collectors. If people make the effort to talk about and support the hobby, that means they respect you.
>>
File: optimus prime transform!.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
optimus prime transform!.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>6449603
Depends on both parties.

The sensible choice would be to focus on bills and life/future priorities FIRST, then dating, and whatever is left you build up and get what you want, even if you have to miss out on your dream toy and have to pay the late comer tax later on.

Mine is simple, if you're 100% my girl, you will accept I'm a man child, if I can pay my bills and buy every optimus prime toy and share in my joy then we are truly meant to be, if you cannot tolerate this and or hate the money I'm spending on plastic crack rather than booze, pointless parties I never wanted to go too, or me refusing to have 10 kids and a dog for each then we are better of being apart no matter how beautiful you are.

Regardless of who you both are and your preferences, the fact is one of you likes transformers, if they can't tolerate that means the relationship is over before it began.

My first was ok but since we broken up shes being really concerned about my spending, my second thought it was awesome but she's a shopaholic geeky girl, the last I had to hold her down to prevent me from buying things I said "that looks nifty" before we broke up.

In a way I miss my first but it was for the best, rather have her nagging at me as a close friend looking out for me rather than chase a divorce settlement
>>
I haven't bought Transformers in years, so I'm not really up on too much but I know everyone's talking about that cool guy Megatron figure from the new movie. Is everyone talking about the Leader class one, or is there a Voyager one that I'm missing out on?
>>
>>6449631
The leader is big, looks really good and has the most articulation, but the best value for money is the voyager.

Its transformation makes better use of its parts rather than simply stuffing all of the robot under the jet section, and is also more movie accurate (well with his arm cannon at least), I have the voyager and love him but if the leader ever came down I'd get him.

If you truly can't decide just get the voyager then get the leader later, I've seen people fan mode the leaderclass into a throne for the voyager
>>
File: hay i got a bee in my helmet.jpg (72KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
hay i got a bee in my helmet.jpg
72KB, 750x750px
>>6449626
Plenty of stores in Australia (zing stores specifically) have him for $148 australian, I got mine however from hlj but judging from the order stop I doubt you'll be as lucky.

So, wanna ask us anons to help you out or just be all tsundere about him?

Feel free to call me baka if that makes you feel better
>>
>>6449631
Both of them have their own advantages

>Voyager has cool transformation, good articulation and proportions, and is pretty clean looking in both modes.
>Leader class is the "proper" sort of size, has a missile launching gimmick and the battle mask, generally looks more imposing than the voyager

People got around it by buying a knockoff of the voyager that's slated at the leader's size.
>>
>>6449633

I just hadn't seen a voyager anywhere, so I didn't know if I got my information mixed up and there was ONLY a Leader or something.

Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>6449626
Yeah I also think G1 characters are garbage
>>
File: test.jpg (539KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
539KB, 1500x1500px
>>6449637
There are a few hanging around Australian stores, most of the ones left are the over priced chains however but only $5 more

Pro tip, if you can find voyager hound (who comes in the same box as this) it means megatron may be nearby, just ask staff, you'll know which is why by the arm cannon, pic related is the voyager, the leader who is bigger has an arm cannon that looks like the front of the space ship mode (which it actually is, which is movie inaccurate but has that nifty spring loaded gimmick which is rather sensitive to trigger)
>>
File: test.jpg (271KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
271KB, 900x900px
>>6449637
>>6449640
And here is the leader.

I have to say I like the headsculpt better (it also has the face change gimmick) but the voyager won me out in the end, for me its easier to find the voyagers than leaders, saw 2 cases being unboxed, in a week gone, meanwhile shelves are overloaded with the voyagers despite a sale clearing most of them initially, must of had even more come
>>
>>6449640
>>6449643

Yeah, I saw the leader Megatron, but all I've seen for Voyagers are Optimus and Grimlock so far.
>>
>>6449644
Megatron is in Voyager wave 2. Many retail outlets brought in large stocks of wave 1 they can't clear so they've yet to bring in the next wave.
>>
>>6449645

Such seems to be the case with so many toys lines. Especially Hasbro, it seems...
>>
File: test.jpg (86KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
86KB, 639x960px
>the new lucky draw figure is tlk leader megatron

Its usually an optimus based mold, well that's nifty

>>6449644
I'd wait for a sale perhaps, where I am we're up to the megatron wave, but some stores are still overflowing with optimus and grimlock because "MUH OPTIMUS PRIME AND GRIMLOCK HUR DUR" and they went full retard with stock levels.

And that was AFTER a sales period where they were $10 off, idiots, would of cleared them all then, I'm part of the local tf community so I guess my sighting reports helped move stock around my nearest 3 shopping centers
>>
>>6449648

How is the Voyager Optimus, anyway?

I really don't want to get balls-deep into Transformers again, but I'd like a couple decent newer ones.
>>
>>6449654
its not bad, id wait for sale though, or see if they make an OS KO like with the voyager megs
>>
File: latest.jpg (359KB, 1497x1600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
359KB, 1497x1600px
>>6449654
It's pretty mediocre. This version of Optimus Prime just doesn't have a good transforming toy yet due to how it only transforms using CGI magic. Look at this picture, he doesn't really have many recognizable truck parts on him.
>>
>>6449583
I think it's the movie version here:

https://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/brand-new-transformers-movie-masterpiece-mpm-04-optimus-prime.html

Have you got a review or picture gallery?
>>
>>6449654
The new one is more movie accurate and plenty poseable but much like the leader he's a shellformer ie most of his robot is stuff inside the truck bits and doesn't help hasbro cheaped out on the paint, of course the takara limited edition dark optimus prime is ridiculously expensive so I wouldn't ever suggest that unless you got one of the special japan only tickets...

Just whatever you do, don't buy the new leader, takara managed to find a way to remove the truck kibble at least, but the hasbro version not only used the original mold, but has less paint that their original one, as annoying as chrome is unpainted plastic is worse

>>6449659
One exist but unlike megatron its not out yet, why dunno
>>
>>6449670
did they add anything or just blow it up?
>>
>>6449668
Got facebook?

(fburl)pg/GenmonTCracker/photos/?tab=album&album_id=683339105192301
(robot mode)
(fburl)/pg/GenmonTCracker/photos/?tab=album&album_id=683338031859075
(vehicle mode)

And if you can tolerate youtubers emgo brings up good points about it, in short there are issues with the truck mode not aligning, japanese reviewer wotofa or...something modded the fuck out of his to work, emgo found the front truck panels that make the engine block are very finicky, required to be transformed in a certain way THE INSTRUCTIONS DON'T MENTION (the takara version may differ, bumblebee's differ slightly so maybe takara's japanese release?) and are very sensitive (even after emgo did things correctly he popped the front of the truck up, now you would think showing it back down would make them flat again but no he would need to go back and redo all the steps again), and everyone seems to think there are other things that people are simply "doing wrong".

For me personally I want him for robot mode, only for robot mode, and he comes packed in robot mode, I'm quite content
>>
>>6449673
From what I could visually see it was just blown up (the tlk voyager optimus upscale if that's what you're asking), if anything was added is unknown
>>
>>6449682
thanks ive been trying to find pics or something but i cant seem to, if it does come out i just want some wrist swivels
>>
>>6449679
Begrudgingly yes.
Had a look and it's pretty nice. Where would you get another blaster from?
I don't think I want to drop £100+ on him though.

I agree about the Robot mode.

>>6449645
Does that account for the price difference?
Amazon UK has the voyager for £47 and the Leader for £80.
What should the price be?

Optimus is much cheaper at about £20.
>>
>>6449684
The voyagers arms as they are move around more than enough, I can make mine reach the sword from the sword sheath on his back and the sword down in the ground pose using the bicep swivel, but that's your call.

I was more impressed that voyager hound has wrist swivels despite being so small and being on a folding section, why can't they all do this, optimus's hands don't even have to move for transformation
>>
>>6449686
>another blaster
Erm...I can use the one from my mb-11 leader class but their hand types differ so I got a strong feeling they would be incompatible, maybe someone would junk theirs, you know, people trying to mods their primes and fucking up, doubt you'd find a stand alone unless a 3p makes their own.

The price is on par with current takara masterpieces so as much complaints we have it might be the best we get unless a local retailer stocks him and ends up on clearance, not something I'm counting on with prime I'm afraid.
>>
>>6449686
Megs should be the same and Prime at retail but hes going for around 40 to 50 Usd from what ive seen
>>
File: DSCN2692.jpg (790KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2692.jpg
790KB, 1600x1200px
Hi, I'm bumblebee anon from the last thread, who got that gold shield?

Guess what, this bitch ass mofo has one too tucked away inside the box
>>
File: DSCN2693.jpg (761KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2693.jpg
761KB, 1600x1200px
>>6449703
I have zero plans to open him now (too much chrome to just leave lying around) but holy crap, you can see it reflecting here slightly (crap camera).

To have him with 2 blinging shields or to sell one, choices choices, I should of kept my leader megatron on pre-order, may of gotten a third!
>>
>>6449602
I'm laughing really hard at this.
>>
>>6449703
Uh oh, better pop that sucker on eBay right now. If you've got two of them just shoved away in boxes, then others definitely have, and their value is going to bomb harder than the movie.
>>
>be cw fan
>be optimus fan
>buy mb-11 JUST to combine with my rotf jetfire from childhood
>buy super ginrai from one seller who's gone silent on me since release
>buy god bomber from hlj because they're always nice
>but caliber prime can't combine with god bomber
>hasbro pmop can't quite fit

I want more prime gattai, why is the world so cruel?

>>6449718
Good point, in that case I'll be happier with the 2 shields
>>
File: DSCN2694.jpg (792KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2694.jpg
792KB, 1600x1200px
>>6449726
>be retard
>forget to upload
>knocked over my display model kit taking this
muh primez r 2 THICC
>>
File: shinji dissaproves.jpg (20KB, 421x363px) Image search: [Google]
shinji dissaproves.jpg
20KB, 421x363px
>>6449638
Peewee Herman-tier banter but here's a (you)
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x852px
>>6449726
Do you have this monstrosity?
>>
I got Voyager Scorn yesterday.

Every TLK Voyager is a good toy (except being the Grimlock repaint) but Scorn is probably the best.

Everything about him in great.
>>
Just got the Street Action and Air Assault Mini-Con teams. I forgot how much fun those little shits were. Makes me want to just drop everything new and start a huge Mini-Con collection.
>>
>>6449726
>rotf jetfire from childhood

I am getting old.
>>
>>6449726
If you want Prime gattai there's the entire Unicron Trilogy.
>>
>>6449744
Nearly bought them for $50 aud actually but I actually hate rid magnus that much as a character

>>6449749
Don't worry, I'm not that young, I was just too young to drive thus I consider that a childhood memory, infact I remember that christmas very well

>be optimus fan
>brother wasn't into transformers like I was but he liked the rotf movie
>mother got us both huge boxes
>leader figures!
>"THANKS MUM ILL CHERISH THIS OPTI-"
>it was jetfire
>brother got megatron
>ended up sitting in the living room gathering dust for 6 months so I claimed it for myself because it was too complicated

I was very upset because my mantra was if it can't be an optimus, it must be a megatron, only now has my megatron collection caught up

>>6449753
I'm waiting for a new version of armada optimus in all honesty, when they make mp's from that series I'll get everything that can combine into an mp armada optimus, can you image that?
>>
>>6449758
I never had an Armada Optimus because at the time I was still reeling from the loss of Beast Wars. Now I want one but I hear the Hasbro has GPS in the arms. Haven't looked into the Takara but I'm assuming it's pricey.
>>
>>6449745
Post some pics. Gibz me dat articulation, especially the leg split and tail arm. Does he have any waist articulation? Can his right hand hold weapons well?
>>
File: Armada Prime.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Armada Prime.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
>>6449762
>Armada Prime
This guy? I've had mine forever, never suffered any breakdown. Actually took him out of storage some months back when an anon here was asking for advice to buy one, I'd forgotten what a solid little Prime he is.
>>
>>6449758
Man, Armada Prime really needs a new toy. It's probably my favorite Prime design, and the super mode made an effort of not just looking like a beefier Optimus.
>>
File: 20170730_015913.jpg (102KB, 864x1022px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_015913.jpg
102KB, 864x1022px
Silly SCIENCE aside, these tomica drones do look pretty nice on their own and fit well with CHUG aesthetics.
>>
>>6449772
I especially like the little plane, if Slipstream ever had a pet drone it'd be that.
>>
>>6449769
He's talking about the large, combining one.
>>
File: file.png (434KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
434KB, 500x420px
>>6449777
I see, never had that one and for some reason always assumed the inner-prime was basically the same as the deluxe.
>>
File: ai chan OH MAH GAWD.jpg (40KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
ai chan OH MAH GAWD.jpg
40KB, 720x798px
>>6449795
>those inner arms on the combining prime

No wonder, why use that stuff there, animation accuracy or are there other areas that use that gold plastic?
>>
>>6449726
>I want more prime gattai, why is the world so cruel?

Speaking of which, any clearer pics of PoTP Optimus? feels so weird to get a proper combining Optimus right after a Powermaster Optimus which lacked the feature
>>
Just a heads up, I'm not sure if this is only in my Walmart, but they have Leaders at 25, and Titan masters at 2.50. If you wanted to army build Titan Masters, or you were on the fence on Leaders, you might want to check it out.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>6449591
>I don't date workers, tried once before, never again
Greentext please.

>>6449603
She must never know.

>Only let parents know about collecting tfs
>Mom can't keep her mouth shut
>Tells entire family and her friends
>Wonders why I won't introduce her to gf
>>
>>6449803
Nothing yet sadly, hascon might provided a physical sample though.

...well they'd have to, people were on the fence with rodimus, maybe optimus can fix that
>>
>>6449798
I don't know but I recall someone saying the Takara uses a yellow plastic and doesn't break.
>>
File: The Last Knight Transformers.jpg (136KB, 1010x768px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Knight Transformers.jpg
136KB, 1010x768px
>>6449798
Maybe they just hate children. Did BW Silverbolt crumble in people's collections? I only had it briefly back in the day before losing it, but I recall it being pretty much all GPS.
>>
>>6449803
It seems like potp op trailer makes up the torso and arms, and base bot is gonna be skinny, orion pax style.
Tr may not have had an inner bot, but it's transformation was pretty true to the original.
Also, from the interview, it sounds like the leader class concept was the last thing, as they were already making TR before they came up with potp at all.
My guess is the line was originally just powermasters and combiners, and the prime concept became a cool way to tie them together
>>
File: Gen-Deluxe-Arcee-bot_1403647665.jpg (97KB, 394x554px) Image search: [Google]
Gen-Deluxe-Arcee-bot_1403647665.jpg
97KB, 394x554px
What's with all the faggots on the Allspark bitching about this figure?
>>
>>6449807
What state?
>>
>>6449823
>THEY MADE A FEMALE ROBOT LOOK LIKE A FEMALE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6449823
Link?
>>
>>6449823
No idea, but I fucking want it

>12 dollar shipping at BBTS for the Chromia/Arcee two pack

I hate being a cheapskate.
>>
File: speedy speed boy.gif (695KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
speedy speed boy.gif
695KB, 220x220px
>>6449812
Long story short the cashier behind the counter isn't always smiling and so kind.

Except the roles were reversed, I was approached by a customer at my work, she never knew how cynical retail employee's were, she was also date 3 from >>6449630

People telling me to not spend is one thing but people trying to pay for ME is a big turn off, 3 weeks later, 2 dates, I called it quits, she cried like it was the end of the world, she clung hard man and I don't like them clingy
>>
>>6449823
I own her, i dunno why anyone would be mad, except for her twig arms
>>
>>6449814
Well, op is part of wave 1
My guess is hascon will have all wave 1 on display
>>
>>6449831
And the shell.

Really gen arcee was a perfect example of animation accuracy in plastic form, there will be compromises, but its possible to have them look like the g1 show AND be on our shelves, puts many mp's to shame
>>
>>6449834
Her backpack?
Her cartoon design has a backpack though
Her top literally folds up into a backpack
>>
>>6449823
Because someone dared to suggest that it was a better figure than the new Trannies Return exclusive figure.
>>
>>6449823
Of course it's Kirafuckingkira bitching about it. He needs a new hobby.
>>
>>6449838
Lets pretend I'm autistic for a moment.

>animation had most of the kibble fold in leaving only 2 nice pylons
>toy has most of the vehicle hanging off the back simply mimicking those pylons
>leaves a nice front but a crap back
>that buttflap as well

For a retail delue this is the best we could ever hope for and I doubt future lines could really surpass it, for an mp to top this its gonna have to do some real magic, that vehicle hell is gonna have to fold up into said pylons, but to top the headsculpt which I'm happy to say is eye pleasing is gonna be tough with the way takara have beem

In short its perfect, for what it is, but as a whole its not *quite* animation perfect but damn close

>>6449846
I thought kira was a...oh wait I get it, kek
>>
>>6449824
Not a state, Puerto Rico. Anyway, if there's a big sale over in the states, we normally get it (slightly more expensive, but we get it).
>>
File: too_far.jpg (269KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
too_far.jpg
269KB, 800x574px
>>6449823
Not enough detail.

>>6449630
Very well said. I salue you.
>>
>>6449853
That booty though.
>>
>>6449830
Don't be so picky, as 2chainz once said "instead of trying to search for the one, maybe instead try and be the one"
>>
File: polaris.jpg (123KB, 784x1017px) Image search: [Google]
polaris.jpg
123KB, 784x1017px
>>6449862
Why shouldn't a robot have an ass? I literally can't think of a single good reason.
>>
>>6449850
Oh. You'll be a state one day, don't worry
But yeah, I'm gonna check my walmart
I was on the fence for blaster
>>
File: head on.gif (771KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
head on.gif
771KB, 220x220px
>>6449865
I never searched at all though, the first was just because we became friends and things went from there, we still talk but not much, second I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone but ended because I wasn't feeling it, third I thought I'd kill it off because of what was said (she was also very bad socially, I do fuck all, but with her even though she sent txt EVERY single day at EVERY hour we never got out of "oh what foods do you like" kinda discussions, I need more bite, even talking about political ideologies which I hate would of been more stimulating)

Really if I wanted to put myself out there I could...do social stuff like go to clubs, drink, but I don't do that, outside of work its just gaming, toy hunts, build models, that's it, and my group of friends are closed circle.

So unless someone wants to hit me up at work again I'm actually content being on my own, I don't give a shit if its a neet, a cliche' geeky girl with all the funkos or a landwhale mimicing a tumblr girl (that's each of the 3 dates I kid you not) you need to hold to my interest.
>>
File: 1437188751044.jpg (13KB, 264x305px) Image search: [Google]
1437188751044.jpg
13KB, 264x305px
>>6449853
>>
>>6449849
Arcee isn't that hard to design, actually, it's just you need masterpiece level to make the price point for the amount of moving parts worth it.
Most people don't notice, but arcees thighs are her back fenders, but her calves make up the back/trunk of her car mode. The knees open up to create the tail lights. The hood slides back over her back, but you could have the mid section swivel around on a toy to give a more screen accurate back.
Basically it's voyager level parts moving, but on a deluxe sized figure
>>
>>6449823
High concentration of men wanting to be women. Who actually are in the process of transitioning. Who can't pass. And the progressive beta orbiters who support them.
>>
>>6449603
What do you mean balance? I date, and collect toys. They have no effect on each other. DESU getting married next month. It's not like she has any say over my hobbies since I earn 3x the money she does.
>>
File: fuckin_normies.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin_normies.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>6449917
This.
Speaking of mental illness, will we ever get a Warrior Springload? Or one that is actually springloaded.
>>
File: one step pepe reeee.jpg (100KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
one step pepe reeee.jpg
100KB, 888x499px
>>6449959
I doubt it, sadly, best we're gonna get
>>
>>6449959
Sadly none of the TF KO companies have any interest in RID. I would buy just an upsize of the legion class.
>>
>>6449823
Literally the abdominal region. They think it's "gross", "weird", problematic and all the other words they love.
>>
>>6449871
Could be thicker.
>>
File: musclegirl chromia.png (452KB, 800x1038px) Image search: [Google]
musclegirl chromia.png
452KB, 800x1038px
>>6449983
I guess, if you like extra bulk.
>>
File: IMG_6610.jpg (81KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6610.jpg
81KB, 473x480px
>>6449388
Okay /tfg/ I need help.

I bought this guy and his left shoulder is off a notch, and according TFWiki among other sources, this is a misassebly error.

How do I fix this? Any guides?
>>
>>6449880
>Those descriptions
No wonder things didn't pan out.
>>
>>6449603
Let them know, and keep it clean.
>>
>>6449827
>12 dollar shipping
You can't be fucking serious.

>>6449981
It is kind of gross desu kara. Did she ever had that protruding belly in any media?
>>
>>6450015
Who cares, it's a fucking plastic toy.
>>
>>6450015
Puerto Rico, the only upside is not paying taxes for products online, yet.
>>
>>6449823
>Obscenely large and fiddly backpack
>Needed a running change to avoid breaking her hands with her own damn weapons
>Retooling of it to make it the first official toy for another character made the new parts out of translucent plastic.
At least the TR blurr mold doesn't feel inclined to rip itself to pieces.
>>
>>6450018
I don't care, actually.
The abdomen is still weird and I wouldn't buy it but I don't have any issue with it existing like the trannies on those forums do.

>>6450020
Just buy them. 30 dollars plus shipping from fucking BBTS is not that bad a price.
>>
Is there a bigger 3P shill than Robert Cranium Visage?
>>
>>6450031
Yeah, Kuma Style.
>>
>>6450045
Huh. I've never heard that guy telling people to buy real 3P over bootlegs because they need even more money.
>>
>>6450048
Oh the KO stuff, he said the same about any KO not only KO 3P stuff, MP KOs, mainline oversize KOs, all of them, he also said that was his opinion and that you should do with your money whatever you want.
>>
>>6450053
What's up with Six Shot's ankle tilts? They "ratchet" out at crazy angles.
>>
>>6449958
My wife now earns more than me, i still collect tfs
She collects cute anime girls so we're even
>>
>>6450025
>The abdomen is still weird
I own this figure
I have no idea what you all are talking about
Like legitimately, i am confused
>>
>>6450060
woops didnt mean to link
>>
>>6450067
It's too fleshy. It's the only part that doesn't look like part of a robot, like, it even has something resembling a navel.
>>
>>6450067
They don't like how curvy it looks, like she has a bit of a organic belly.
>>
>>6450060
My guess is they weren't confident enough to try that kind of exposed ankle tilt on a leader figure outside of Soundwave at the time because Soundwave had a bunch of fiddly bits to help stabilize his tilts.
>>
File: dont you like wimens.jpg (180KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
dont you like wimens.jpg
180KB, 720x540px
>>6450078
I don't see the problem, she has always had curves in her legs and skinny arms.
>>
>>6450078
>>6450081
So they don't like arcee as a design, why bitch about the toy?
>>
File: DSC_00931.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00931.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
I found TR Soundwave on sale at wally market for $18 today, good price?

I know it's not the greatest Soundwave but i'm too poorfag for masterpieces.

Also anyone know a good place I can get Ravage and/or Laserbeak for him for a good price?
>>
>>6450121
The TR cassettes are kinda lousy, from what I've seen. At least, the non-humanoid ones. Rewind is alright and I assume Ravage/Frenzy (whichever one they had, I think one got discontinued?) is about the same.
>>
>>6450133
>>6450121

The humanoid cassettes are good. The cat mold stay the fuck away from, it's the worst. The bird mold is average.
>>
>>6450133

yeah but he's soundwave he's gotta have some kind of transforming buddy to pop out of his chest other than the lame plastic block they give you
>>
Do we expect to see anything at wonderfest tommorow? I didn't even realise it was happening until a few minutes ago.
>>
>>6450149
>>6450148
said. I got my Rewind for like 15 bucks off amazon. Probably overpaid, but whatever. 10-15 is probably the average.
>>
>>6449993
It's not my fault if fembots can't stop eating energon goodies.
>>
>>6450153

Dinobot, Overlord and Blitzwing if we are lucky.
>>
>>6450183
It is if you keep giving it to 'em, that universal greeting shit is supposed to only happen once not every time.
>>
>>6450191
>Overlord and Blitzwing

If that happens, my city will face a eruption worse than pompeii.
>>
>>6450191
Dinobot would be amazing to see in color, easily my most anticipated TF right now.
>>
File: 1498518995756.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498518995756.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>6449993
I really want good thicc fembots.
>>
File: 1365720865075.jpg (289KB, 761x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1365720865075.jpg
289KB, 761x1050px
>>6450224
Can't help you anon, I like 'em slender and preferably aligned with evil.
>>
>>6450224
Too bad thicc bots tend to be fan art/OC only.
>>
File: 20170728_222906.jpg (3MB, 2902x2660px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_222906.jpg
3MB, 2902x2660px
>>6450228
>>6450224
why foo
>>
>forced headmasters are finally gone
>new toyline that combines previous two gimmicks in a good way that's also ignorable
>armor power up gimmick will be perfect if they do star saber and thunderwing, and optimal optimus is already confirmed which is even accurate to the BW season 2 finale
>combiners are back and they even have ankle tilts now
>abominus
>titan class predaking
>DINOBOTS
>duocons
>fembots
>pretenders

this is the true kino toyline. Titans Return fags can get fucked.
>>
>>6450243
Hoi doi, bait, dry pasta, excedrin, excedrin.
>>
>>6450243
I'm starting to warm up to this copypasta, even if it is hate-filled.
>>
>>6449853
I still hear Robert Stack's delivery.
>>
>>6450246
Don't encourage him.
>>
Shout out to Black Hat, you are a treasure.
>>
>>6450245
>>6450246
Stop feeding the shitpaster, you faggots. Just ignore him.
>>
>>6450301
Agree, now let us continue the discussion on how Generations Arcee is a soggy-kneed, sexist piece of trash.
>>
>>6450302
Sure.

So uh... is it? And how?
>>
>>6450311
EXPOSED MIDRIFF!
>>
>>6450243
Let's take Jesus off the dashboard, got enough on his mind
This is a meme and memes are bad
>>
>>6450311
Nah, people are just being pissy about T30 Arcee being badly designed and are using the usual boogeymen to project their issues onto.
>>
>>6450314
Not sure if serious, but I'll answer as though it is.

She's not wearing clothes, therefore there is no "midriff" to expose.
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (97KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
97KB, 750x720px
>>6450315
WEW lad
>>
File: reduced-image_13411_106.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-image_13411_106.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
Hey, europoor here, does anyone know where one might get the transformers tribute Orion pax/optimus pack ? I just really want pax, but I only found it on eBay for assrape prices and it seems like tfsource have them, but i'm not too fond of them, to be quite honest.BBTS doesn't have it, nor does robotkingdom, so yeah, I'm not sure where I could find these.
>>
>>6450330
I've heard people had luck with Amazon.
>>
>>6450330
I just got mine today from amazon for $30
>>
>>6450346
ah yeah, i know about amazon, thanks for the precision, but i'm pretty sure it's not available in europe (France specifically) sadly amazon. doesn't ship outside US most of the time.
>>
>>6450340
>>6450346
oh and thanks for trying to help by the way !
>>
Anyone want me to post that manga chapter with the girl that collects transformers? Only raw for now.
>>
>>6450320
I have literally never seen anyone complain about T30 Arcee being badly designed
>>
File: Allspark post.png (85KB, 768x933px) Image search: [Google]
Allspark post.png
85KB, 768x933px
Do I post?
>>
>>6450383
You'll be deleted in an astrosecond.
>>
>>6450383
I was mildly agreeing without until the edgness of the last paragraph came through. Please post it and get banned once and for all, you arrogant prick.
>>
>>6450390
Oh hey Walky. Fancy seeing you here.
>>
Holy shit how am I supposed to figure out which Transformers general is the the right one? most of /toy/ is /tfg/ and /3p/ threads.
>>
File: 1479740053144.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1479740053144.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>6450383
holy fuck anon that's just shitty and cringe-worthy how can you be so proud of your childish tantrum to the point where you want to share it with your fellow ebin anons jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 1370300938933.jpg (87KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1370300938933.jpg
87KB, 550x550px
>>6450397
>everyone I don't like is someone else I don't like because there can't be any more people who think I'm a massive faggot
>>
>>6450383
so gay
>>
File: scsa.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scsa.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>6450374
Hell yeah
>>
>>6450383
>post edited by the bronybitch mod
I'm gonna miss you at allspark, Black Hat. 2017 can't fight Walky alone.
>>
>>6450121
this is the best soundwave you can get apart from the masterpiece, so you did really good :)
>>
When did faggots start being so weird about femmebots anyways.

From G1 to Animated they were just other characters in the show and then somewhere there was this bizarre shift in attitude.
>>
>Well and fully blocked
lol, such delicate snowflakes.

Anon, who just likes to get the last word in.
>>
>>6450427
To be fair, if anyone was that douchy in any forum, they'd get banned in an instant.
>>
File: article_post_width_Hatred.jpg (30KB, 618x338px) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_Hatred.jpg
30KB, 618x338px
>>6450413
>>6450427
hahaha gg you really showed those evil sjw feminazis whos boss XD
>>
File: Primal never looked better.jpg (140KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Primal never looked better.jpg
140KB, 1200x1600px
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRANSFORMERS-Beast-Wars-Optimus-Primal-Vintage-Original-Figure-/142454293004?hash=item212af0020c:g:4YEAAOSwcj5ZRyem

>This listing is for a Transformers Beast Wars Optimus Primal action figure! Pre-owned, but in pretty good shape, missing some parts, but mostly complete, see pics.
>>
>>6450437
Go back to your safe space Broadside.
>>
File: page 1.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 1.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450408
Ok one anon who wanted it.

Warning for anyone from allspark, you will be triggered.
>>
Any chance of something getting announced at WonFes?
>>
File: 1428780452761.png (4MB, 708x3730px) Image search: [Google]
1428780452761.png
4MB, 708x3730px
>>6450437
>>
>>6450443
Did they run photos through a photoshop filter? These look very strange.
>>
File: page 2.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 2.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450443
>>6450445
Dinobot, LG releases for December.
>>
>>6450441
>if you're not with us you're the enemy!
Yeah, you're going to go far in life with that.

>>6450445
Very high chance. We'll at least see Dinobot.
>>
File: page 3.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 3.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450449
>>6450448
Artist seemed to have toys or was given toys, took photos of them, and ran them through a filters. Some are drawn, but not all of them.
>>
File: page 4.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 4.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450454
After I post everything, let's play the "can you identify the transformer" game.
>>
File: 1470519760907.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470519760907.png
272KB, 447x458px
>>6450427
Sounds like the snowflakes didn't bother with boasting about their edgyness on an anonymous imageboard though. They'll most likely just carry on with their conversation without caring much about the douche who just got banned while you'll be reviewing and reimagining your posts thousands of times over to reassure yourself of how much of a redpilled badass you are.
>>
>>6450454
>>6450459
Marriage material right here.
>>
File: page5.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page5.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450459
>>
>>6450466
spent all day being a NEET playing with Transformers while her single mom was out there busting her ass to support her.

/ourgirl/
>>
File: page 6.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 6.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450466
>>
>>6450470
>Mom
>27
>Titties that big
She's her roommate or the product of statutory rape.
>>
>>6450470
Sounds like autovolt
>>
>>6450463
Yep, definitely fictional.
>>
File: page 7.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 7.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450472
Look at the ages, she can't be her mom.
>>
>>6450474
Older sister then.
>>
File: page 8.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 8.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450477
Man, she's a womanlet.
>>
>>6450474
>the product of statutory rape
Very likely, but they look nothing alike.
>>
File: page 9.png (1003KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 9.png
1003KB, 992x1400px
>>6450482
>When your waifu smells like shit.
>>
File: page 10.png (977KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 10.png
977KB, 992x1400px
>>6450490
Incoming trigger pages, shield the children.
>>
File: page 11.png (863KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 11.png
863KB, 992x1400px
>>6450495
SHIELD THEM NOW.
>>
File: nice.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>6450495
>>
>>6450470
>>6450477
The protagonist is a light novel author.

The older woman seems to be her editor as she is pretty upset that the main protagonist didn't write a single word on her draft.
>>
File: 1500957015916.jpg (23KB, 318x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500957015916.jpg
23KB, 318x324px
>>6450495
>>6450504
What the fuck, when did this become softcore? Not even triggered since the art is solid but why the fuck is this suddenly erotic?

i-is it going to start getting lewder from now on?
>>
File: 1495684749983.jpg (475KB, 656x822px) Image search: [Google]
1495684749983.jpg
475KB, 656x822px
>>
>>6450509
Hopefully
>>
File: page 12.png (999KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 12.png
999KB, 992x1400px
>>6450504
Nah.
>>
File: 1489586099051.png (943KB, 1388x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1489586099051.png
943KB, 1388x1182px
>>6450495
>>6450504
OW FUCK, TAKARA DID IT! THEY FINALLY MADE ANOTHER TRANSFORMERS-LICENSED PRODUCT WITH EROTISM TO DEFEAT KISS PLAYERS!
>>
>>6450490
Unwashed women smell like soured milk
>>
File: Tyler-Jacobson-Grimlock-Art-01.jpg (85KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-Jacobson-Grimlock-Art-01.jpg
85KB, 960x704px
Here's that Hascon MTG Grimlock art because it looks nice.
>>
>>6450504
I can't wait for Sakamoto to draw these two. The triggering will shatter the Allspark.
>>
>>6450520
What a cocktease, it better get hawt at a later point.
>>
File: page 13.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 13.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450520
>>6450523
At least they're legal, healthy, and productive members of society.
>>
File: Tyler-Jacobson-Grimlock-Art-02.jpg (78KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler-Jacobson-Grimlock-Art-02.jpg
78KB, 960x704px
>>6450525
>>
File: auto-update thread.png (214KB, 1051x308px) Image search: [Google]
auto-update thread.png
214KB, 1051x308px
>>6450482
>>
>>6450531
Optimus Kun...
>>
File: page 14.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 14.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450531
>>
>>6450508
Is she going to get Isekai'd into a world where Transformers exist and use her knowledge of them to worm her way into being the human friend and win the war?
>>
File: 1495332513899.png (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495332513899.png
42KB, 1000x1000px
>>6450531
>>6450543
Wait, was that shower scene it? NO MORE TITS FROM NOW ON?!
>>
>>6450520
T H I C C
>>
>>6450533
ONI-CHAAAAAAN
BUY ME TOORANSUFORMARU!
>>
File: page 15.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 15.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450543
>>
>>6450243
>>6450315
Oh, you tire of me saying this? That's interesting. That is really and truly interesting. It really is.

And what a coincidence, too. I tire of you constantly finding some convenient scapegoat to take out your impotent rage on. Because I am absolutely right. If it wasnt Anon or shitposters youd only complain about whoever was posting. And deep down you know I'm right. Don't assblasted at me for having transfans pegged.

But hey, I'm a generous guy. so I'll make you a deal. You stop giving me the reason to say it, okay? How about you grow the fuck up and act like the adults you are? Disagree with someone who does not share your opinion without dering them as people. And you have my absolute ironclad guarantee to stop. I won't need to get new material is I don't have any reason to say anything

So the choice for me to shut up is yours. I of course know you won't stop complaining and taking things out on a convenient scapegoat. So I won't stop either.

But know you always had a choice.
>>
>>6450557

Is Optimus gonna rape her?
>>
File: page 16.png (2MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 16.png
2MB, 992x1400px
>>6450557
>>6450553
You have a short stack on almost every page, and you want more nudity? You'll just have to wait for the next chapter.
>>
>>6450564
DON'T INTERRUPT THE WAIFU TRANSFORMER COMIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6450564
Nice attempt at creating a new memepasta but that one ain't sticking.
>>
File: 1429573538866.png (216KB, 329x379px) Image search: [Google]
1429573538866.png
216KB, 329x379px
>>6450564
>>
>>6450574
MAXED
>>
File: page 17.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 17.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450574
Also, I have no idea why Drift is so prominent, it's not like he gets released often, he's only been released once, and his repaint.
>>
File: 1472416014598.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472416014598.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>6450574
My stack is anything but short when looking at dem tiddies.
>>
>>6450588
Better Drift than some shit-tier like Windblade. Also, his Generations figure was actually good.
>>
File: page 18.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 18.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450588
>>
>>6450588
Honoraburu samurai
>>
>>6450588
He's Japanese
>>
File: page 19.png (995KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 19.png
995KB, 992x1400px
>>6450605
Oh no, SHE"S ACTUALLY WORKING. SHE"S MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN MOST OF TFG!
>>
File: page 20.png (1MB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
page 20.png
1MB, 992x1400px
>>6450624
>She's used goods

And we're done.
>>
So what's the story of this comic? Smelly neet waifu spends all her money on toys?
>>
>>6450643
Huh, why does Metroplex have FM's arms?
>>
File: 1488993466054.png (1MB, 743x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488993466054.png
1MB, 743x750px
>>6450647
>>
>>6450645
In the next comic she gets a grainy webcam and starts making video reviews.

>Whuuuuuuuts up Transformers fans
>>
>>6450645
Basically rule 63 of author's self insert
>>
>>6450645
That and apparently she writes light novels. Guess Takara has to make sure their audience grows somehow, might as well use waifus.
>>
>>6450439
Delet this or get banned. Global rule.
>>
>>6450692
She turns into SeanLong?
>>
>>6450520
>Your older woman editor will never give you a bath while only wearing panties and a thin shirt.
Someone convince not to kill myself pls.
>>
>>6450439
I've seen worse, I was looking for Hellscream and someone was selling one complete and great shape. It was missing pretty much everything. Turns out the person selling it has a different definition of complete (not kidding, it was in the toy description).
>>
File: fat idol.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fat idol.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you were supposed to be working on your scripts but you are here shitposting in /tfg/
I feel a connection.

>>6450588
Maybe they decided to give her a favorite figure and picked Drift. I think it's really cool when you have a shilling manga include small details that are not focused on shilling like that.
>>
>>6450704
Can't handle Optimus' new found beauty?
>>
>>6450645
No, just Hasbro/Takara Tomy shilling people to buy their toys while implying that outside there exist a big breasted cute girl who is a big TF fans (also she is smelly so we can have a reason to insert shower scene while not triggering any autist TF fans)
>>
>>6450737
No, I can't stand shills.
>>
>>6450746
But I'd rather be friends with a big breasted cute giant robot woman who also can turn into a vehicle
>>
>>6450747
I posted it for people to laugh at, you obnoxious autist.

Go bitch about the BST threads if you really care.
>>
>>6450768
She'll eventually get a toy in some form. As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of want a line of transforming girl robots based on characters from various transformer shows.
>>
>>6450785
So like a half-cosplay version of characters that had a female human companion?
>>
>>6450809
Yeah. They'd have metal hair, but faces would be more in line with transformer toys.
>>
>>6450574
Toys, if I don't continue to work, I cannot guy them!

Toys motivate us to be productive members of society.
>>
File: df8dxvovyaehbbr-jpg[1].27775331_.jpg (263KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
df8dxvovyaehbbr-jpg[1].27775331_.jpg
263KB, 1200x900px
TAKARA
WINS
AGAIN
>>
File: df8dxvnvwam0rbv-jpg[1].27775332_.jpg (238KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
df8dxvnvwam0rbv-jpg[1].27775332_.jpg
238KB, 1200x900px
TAKARA WINS AGAIN
>>
>>6450897
Literally nothing new in that image, fuck off memebaby.
>>
>>6450897
>>6450911
Nothing new?
>>
>>6450929
Of course not. You're not expecting effort are you?
>>
File: df8hv0tuaaazy70-jpg[1].27775345_.jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
df8hv0tuaaazy70-jpg[1].27775345_.jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
>this table full of superior takara product

i-it's beautiful bros....
>>
>>6450911
Maybe it's just the lighting but that Leader Megatron's head looks new.

Probably just the lighting though.
>>
File: df8hxhdv0aein3v-jpg[1].27775350_.jpg (199KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
df8hxhdv0aein3v-jpg[1].27775350_.jpg
199KB, 900x1200px
Takara wins again edition of Kup
>>
>>6450897
>>6450911
>>6450946

MP Dinobot proto where?
>>
>>6450897
>not putting Rewind with Chromedome
Based Takara.
>>
>>6450946
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the exposed hollow forearms on Galvatron and Hot Rod.

captcha: vende stop
>>
>>6450897
>>6450911
>>6450946
>>6450965
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
File: df8gyzevyaat3p7-jpg[1].27775357_.jpg (145KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
df8gyzevyaat3p7-jpg[1].27775357_.jpg
145KB, 675x1200px
>we want the breast cancer audience
>>
>>6450982
>imagine being this much of a Hascuck
>>
>>6450994
Nigger, I have that Kup on preorder. Stop being a sperg.
>>
>>6450985
Jesus Christ they're really going full ham with the Trans ARCEE stuff.
>>
>>6450994
I buy Takara figures and you're a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>6451007
>not knowing about DOTM Laserbeak disguising himself as Bumblebee
As bad as /co/ not reading comics.
>>
File: Dotm-laserbeak-film-pink.jpg (224KB, 1598x666px) Image search: [Google]
Dotm-laserbeak-film-pink.jpg
224KB, 1598x666px
>>6450985

Real talk though - I actually really want that pink Bumblebee/Laserbeak
>>
Been watching Beast Wars II; why do people thinkg the Jointrons are super racist? Just because of the graticious Spanish, and the fact they like to party?
>>
>>6451042
>people
Isn't it literally just those wiki putzes that think that? Not like it's anyone relevant.
>>
>>6450965
Well, shit. I really, really, really like the arms even if the face is shit.

>3000 jpy
Ugh, at least it comes with a targetmaster.
>>
>>6451042
>those """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""jokes"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on the wiki
Jesus Christ. How much would it cost to buy the wiki from Walky? Who would get it if Walky was killed gruesomely?
>>
>>6451071
>How much would it cost to buy the wiki from Walky?
Enough to put his twits, I mean twins through "art" school.
>>
File: phiqt.jpg (106KB, 397x502px) Image search: [Google]
phiqt.jpg
106KB, 397x502px
>>6450827
kill me. Bad and get worse every day.
>>
>>6451042
Cultural Imperialism

>>6451071
Reminder that Big Jim Sorenson almost made Walky shut down the wiki because he adding GoBots stuff to canon.
>>
>>6450985
>>6451019
Yeah, I'll also have to agree it looks pretty damn cute, totally getting one if he drops by a local specialty shop or else.
>>
File: clip-art-speedy-gonzales-716677.jpg (32KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
clip-art-speedy-gonzales-716677.jpg
32KB, 500x292px
>>6451042
Same reason this stereotypical fuckwit was rightfully protested by the sanctimonious and caring American for the awful portrayal of outdated designs and ideas.

Granted he's a huge and popular character in Mexico and other Spanish countries, but if people knew that then we couldn't virtue signal.
>>
File: DF8lBH-V0AAQm2-.jpg (270KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DF8lBH-V0AAQm2-.jpg
270KB, 1200x900px
Some neat dioramas at Wonderfest though.
>>
>>6451124
Based Jim. AvP sucked, but that was great.
>>
>>6451132
>virtue signal
>>>/pol/ease go back to where you belong.
>>
>>6451132
I actually found Speedy more offensive. The most offensive thing the Jointrons is that they were massive glory hogs, but pretty sure that's not a Mexican stereotype. The stereotype they do have portrays Mexicans as fun loving guys that love music, dance, and parties. How is that a bad thing?
>>
File: DF8kjvEV0AA42a_.jpg (314KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DF8kjvEV0AA42a_.jpg
314KB, 900x1200px
>>6451152

Mostly of grizzly murder, but you gotta appreciate the effort put into it.
>>
>>6451152
The Waves deserved better.
>>
File: daffyd1.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
daffyd1.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>6451152
>>
>>6451152
>>6451162
Embracing the brutality of Bayformers. Fucking great.
>>
>>6451162
Not even based Takara redecoed facerip Fallen into proper colors, did they?
>>
File: daffyd2.png (333KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
daffyd2.png
333KB, 640x480px
>>6451162
>>
File: 1493795238336.png (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493795238336.png
257KB, 1000x1000px
>>6451152
>>6451162
Jesus!
>>
File: 1465010374542.png (95KB, 380x540px) Image search: [Google]
1465010374542.png
95KB, 380x540px
>>6451153
>AvP sucked
But it canonized B R I C C fembots.
>>
>>6451192
Less BRICC, more THICC
>>
>>6451224
This one looks like it would have a really shitty altmode.
>>
>>6451192
I really need to redraw that better.
>>
>>6451162
GIVE ME YOUR FACE!
>>
>>6451224
See, this is too little robot. It's into the "girl wearing car bits as cosplay" territory. >>6451192 does a much better job integrating the alt mode and not having too many smooth human bits.
>>
>>6451235
Like a red van with a huge blue ass where the trunk should be
>>
File: GetAJob.jpg (246KB, 605x1169px) Image search: [Google]
GetAJob.jpg
246KB, 605x1169px
>>6450624
>SHE"S MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN MOST OF TFG!
>>
>>6449996
Won't be any help, but I just want to say that between BW and CW, when I wasn't collecting TFs, this guy was badass enough to get me to crack and buy him

So good
>>
File: Energon_Treadbolt_toy.jpg (59KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
Energon_Treadbolt_toy.jpg
59KB, 640x628px
UGH THICCER
>>
>>6451287
>The Minicon can move its legs more
>>
>>6451294
bricc is thicc
>>
>>6450994
>imagine being this much of a takaracuck
>>
File: c67.png (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
c67.png
53KB, 640x640px
>>6450897
>>6450911
>>
>>6451155
It's not exclusive to /pol/, Milo-anon.

>>6451160
>I actually found Speedy more offensive.
I hope you're american or a >mexican intellectual
People love Speedy in Latin America.
>>
>>6451251
Still not as bad as those Gideon drawn ones with the fish lips and cannonball tits.
>>
>>6451405
Latin American, it was mostly his accent. Didn't really have that issue with the Jointrons, and Japan does the whole "gratuitous word in X language" thing in many shows.
>>
>>6451416
Goddamn, you embarrass me, anon.
>>
>>6449747
kek, that's happened to me. I nearly have all minicons that aren't just repaints.
>>
>>6451416
I loved when he'd yell and run off at highspeed with the cat chasing him. I wish things could be simple again.
>>
>>6451434
I can still hear the YEPA YEPA YEPA ARRIBA ARRIBA.
;_;
>>
File: godown_by_gideonhoss-d4j8d48.jpg (274KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
godown_by_gideonhoss-d4j8d48.jpg
274KB, 700x642px
>>6451407
HOL UP
>>
>>6451463
This is such a weird thread, there's talk of:
-Jointron racism
-Wonderfest
-Japanese comic that has a girl with huge tits buying transformers
-Fembots, and Arcee
-A little toy discussion
>>
>>6451416
Mexican here, whats wrong with you? we love Speedy and all references to our culture in anime, now go eat some tacos and have a fun weekend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1U3wi1PvnY
>>
>>6451484
I just said I found him a little offensive, I don't hate the guy.
>>
>>6451483
Fuck toys
>>
File: Transformers Hearts of Steel.gif (154KB, 464x400px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers Hearts of Steel.gif
154KB, 464x400px
>>6451483
/tfg/ is a magical place
>>
>>6450965
God that head sculpt is painful.
>>
>>6451513
figure when?
>>
>>6449917
The red pill is on reddit, buddy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (76KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76KB, 600x900px
>>6450785
Something like Frame Arms Girls but Transformers Themed?
>>
>>6451534
less painful than Hasbro's at least.
>>
>>6451618
Guess I wouldn't mind something like this.
>>
>>6451628
The Hasbro one looks fine though? The Takara one legit looks like he's wearing a dead guys face over his real face.
>>
>>6451667
>The Hasbro one looks fine though?

Ahahahahaha no it doesn't. I don't know which is worse, the banana lipped face, the boxy inaccurate arms that even Takara felt the need to remold, or the awful colors.
>>
>>6451546
>defending autistspark
>>
>>6451675
The arms are fine. But the Takara sculpt is nicer. I disagree with the lips and colors though. They are equal on colors - decent layouts and good tones picked. But the lips look bad on both, but at least the Hasbro ones actually look like a mouth. The Takara one has just a coin slot for a mouth. They both missed the mark overall.
>>
>>6451311
At least find a new image. This one is stale as fuck.
>>
>>6451690
>The Takara one has just a coin slot for a mouth.

That's what Kup looks like. He doesn't have fugly banana lips. And no the arms aren't fine, they make his silhouette look like generic shit.
>>
>>6451719
>post image from the cartoon movie
>while complaining that the toy is too generic

What did he meme by this?
>>
I only wanted a grumpy-looking Kup.
>>
>>6451714
Don't make me bring my crying wojaks
>>
New bread:

>>6451800
>>6451800
>>6451800
>>6451800
>>6451800
>>
File: Un11Ue8.jpg (94KB, 960x899px) Image search: [Google]
Un11Ue8.jpg
94KB, 960x899px
>>6451719
Takara fucked up their head sculpt. He looks literally autistic and nothing like the G1 Cartoon at all.
>>
File: 2015-11-05 12.06.28.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05 12.06.28.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>6449823

Got these for 7 bucks a pop.
>>
>>6450643
Ft max and her have similar bust sizes
Looks like its a tiny girl, probably 4' 8", with c cups at most
>>
>>6451859
What? Where? And tell me you're at least keeping one
>>
>>6451859
>Ollies
Lucky bastard. I didn't see a single transformer in my local one.
>>
>>6452084
They don't reach past the Mississippi apparently
Are these like a big lots, or more like a ross
>>
>>6452095
Ollie's sells excess inventory and other stuff big chains want to pawn off if they've had any left over.

I recently got a huge haul of Archie Sonic comics for dirt cheap, along with some fairly good books.

It's a bit of a toss up if you want to find something really interesting tho. As far as mine goes, all I saw was Big Hero 6 stuff.
>>
>>6449744
Man! Had both! Sam's Club Exclusive too.
>>
>>6449917
This is true.
They hate women who look like women because they can't look like women no matter how much they pretend.
>>
>>6450911

Animated Black Arachnia really sticks out.
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (76KB, 712x557px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
76KB, 712x557px
>>6451810
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.