[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /toy/ Anyone have a gurren lagann figure? If so which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (36KB, 256x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 256x377px
Hey /toy/
Anyone have a gurren lagann figure? If so which one? I just got the konami impact figure off mandarake for 10k thinking it was the big 8in one, only to find that its the dinky 6 in one. Its a great looking figure with an awesome sculpt and articulation, i just dont think it does gurren lagann justice. It has no pointing hands, no other faces, and the abdomen mouth doesnt move. Should i go for the revoltech? Or should i stick with this guy? I cant shell out $100+
>>
>>6439755
I like the Revoltech the most, least stressful to handle.Make sure it's the version with the wings.

Kotobukiya model kit is fine too, if you like model kits.
>>
>>6439763
Ah man even that one is a little pricey. Maybe i could sell my konami impact and snag the revoltech.
Is the plastic known to leak? I know thats a common problem for most old revoltechs
>>
I've got the SRC and the Perfect Change. The SRC is an excellent figure if you're into the stylization.
>>
>>6439799
Not 100% sure for the very first release (No.50?) but the later one, with wings, is perfectly fine. Even original release I think it's fine, sticky paint was a very early issue then later kind of random.

I think it's worth the trade. Revo has better articulation and it looks good too.

If the full drill version is super cheap you could try that one first. At least it's something different you can have, and get the feel of the articulation.
>>
>>6439828
I have the 1st release, no wings. It's a fine figure. I still need to get the others that had the wings so I can complete the set but it's a solid figure
>>
Not a fan of the revoltech. Feels fragile and shoulder joints ruin the sculpt.
>>
>>6442991
>revoltech. Feels fragile
What??
>>
>>6439806
This, the SRC is great and really does look better in hand, especially the kneepads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZPCIx-CsBk
>>
>>6443420
Side skirt armor pops off real easy on mine. Like the ball socket is too shallow or something.
>>
>>6443537
I don't think I've ever encountered that problem, I haven't touched mine for some times now so maybe it becomes loose after a while ?
>>
File: studioHalfeyePGGL.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
studioHalfeyePGGL.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.