[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In case you haven't heard yet, the zombie lab kickstarter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

In case you haven't heard yet, the zombie lab kickstarter is going right now. And they have already been fully funded. If you dont know its a 1:18 scale of zombie and civilian figures. They use the H.A.C.K.S system too I thought that was a good idea.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lockertoys/dream-concept-studio-zombie-lab-1-18-hacks-figure/description

Heres the link if anyone wants to check it out
>>
>>6436751
>1:18
what a shame
>>
>>6436886
At least with 1:18 you can army build the shit out of anything and have storage for it all
>>
>>6436894
you right but my collection is mainly 1/12, I like to keep things in the same scale
>>
>>6436899
Im with you on that, but I started with 1:18. To each their own though
>>
>>6436886
>what a shame
We have already too much 1:12.
Also OP forgoto to mention these are fully compatible with HACKs for fully customization.
>>
>>6436886
Yeah. For a theme like this it sort of makes sense, because it would be cheap (SHOULD be, anyway) to build a zombie horde. It would be easy to make an impressive display ir scene.

For me personally though, I hate having to act like a nomadic scavenger going from toy line to toy line in search of even okay-ish 1/12 civillians to make victims out of or even just accentuate certain settings I'd like to make up.
>>
I got in on this. I've always wanted more quality civilians in 1:18, and the zombies look good too.
>>
Where's the awesome 4 armed zombie from the concept work?
>>
>Thirty dollarydoos for one figure.
>Over $100 for an all human or all zombie pack.
>Quite probably will be even more expensive on retail.

Man, building a decent display will be kind of expensive, unless we mix it with regular GI joe figures.
>>
>>6437578
I actually asked them on Facebook about that their response was " I can only tell you the four arms is ready but we are thinking about when should we release. You may know that our figure is based on the story. The "four arms" is a boss level"

The are good at responding to people but awful at English and I have no idea what this means

>>6438196
If you back for an "all human " group or anything they will allow you to tweak what all you get when the ks is over. The only thing you can't tweak is all in option
>>
>>6438988
That sounds like they want to wait to release Four Arms after they've built up the toy line a little, like they're releasing waves in a way that follows the story, sort of.
>>
>>6439349
Thats a bummer but as long as it comes out eventually. It was my absolute favorite design they have
>>
Crossing my fingers until they break that they make it up to unlocking the fire zombie
>>
So these are made from stolen molds of actual figures right?

Banner is Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner

Ethan is Chris Pratt from Jurassic World

Can anyone guess the others?
>>
>>6439718
Jack looks like nathan drake to me, and one of the 10 extra heads is obviously the crossbow guy from walking dead. But I am ok with that. I can use these figures for other things
>>
>>6438988
We need some "Boss monsters", not only zombie ones but also monster like things like Resident Evil lab creatures, that would be cool!
>>
>>6439853
oh, and maybe Mad Max like scavengers/raiders
>>
>>6439853
>>6439896
Im % 100 with you on that I would have dropped even more money for that instead of zombies. If you know about acid rain at all there is 3 mad max looking guys coming out
>>
>>6439913
>acid rain
but those guys are 3,5"? too small I think.
Zombies are cool but we can have much more cool stuff...

Also new cloth/outfits: imagine a female clear blank with civilian clothes, or a chrome male body with police uniform (T1000), biker clothes+rat head from blanks minikits= your own biker mice from mars dude/gal, add those boxer gloves and helmet from blanks minikits (with a brown Vallejo or GW washes) and you have a funny "boxer" zombie...
>>
>>6439927
1:18 is 3.75, this whole kickstarter is the same size as acid rain. Although I would buy cool monsters in any scale
>>
>>6439944
for some reason I remember hear the Acid Rain figures where smaller...
>>
>>6439951
Its possible you are thinking of this mew side project they are doing, they are also making acid rain in like almost mega bloks scale. But the regular line is 3.75" like gi joes and star wars stuff
>>
>>6439951
Here is a picture of them
>>
File: 2017-07-24-17-06-50-1706423453.jpg (9KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-24-17-06-50-1706423453.jpg
9KB, 224x224px
>>6439974
Forgot pic
>>
File: VHACKS5.jpg (135KB, 1071x857px) Image search: [Google]
VHACKS5.jpg
135KB, 1071x857px
>>6439956
This line in 1:18, so the figures are 4 inches just like modern gi joes, marvel universe and the other Hacks figures. Old ARAH joes are 3.75"
>>
>>6441374
Sorry I just call them all that even if it isnt exact but you are right
>>
>>6441374
>4 & 3/32"
american scales are fucked
>>
>>6441568
Yeah i hear ya. Most folks that have been collecting for a while usually know when you say 3.75" for a modern figure you mean 4 inches. Just wanted to clarify for those that are new to this scale, that 3.75" or 1:18 is typically 4 inches.
>>
Another unlock and the next zombie looks incredible. All in keeps getting better and better
>>
>>6436751
>TFW no Frank West Expy
No biggie, I can pop a brunette head on the black suit guy and put the killing joker camera on him, this looks badass anon, thanks for bringing this to my attention
>>
>>6449235
We will hopefully get to the next 3 survivors and have more custom figures. I already have plans for nathan drake, ash Williams, and maybe hellboy but idk about that
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.