[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is convinced this is worth $30,000 and wants me to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 20170720_221319.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_221319.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My mom is convinced this is worth $30,000 and wants me to find out about it. Does anyone know about these cabbage patch kids?
>>
>>6432883
Whats wrong ith his face
>>
>>6432939
>the I was molested as a kid face.

or the stupid face morty does in Rick & Morty
>>
Hmmm not 30k, but probably 1k to 2k. This is a rare edition of a puppet from an 80's show. This is his "dressed up" version. I forgot the name of the show tho
>>
>>6433192
anyone know more?
>>
>>6433469
give us some time, this is a slow board.
At first I thought it was a "tots tv" plush however that doesn't fit. Is there any tags or markings of any sort upon the doll?
And the chances of this being worth 30k are pretty much zilch. It might be worth something, but puppets and soft toys very rarely fall into the extreme worth category.
>>
If it's one if the handmade originals with the clothes and all the paperwork it's worth about $600 to $700. Check it's tag and the siganture on it's ass butt cheek and do some research.
>>
File: CBPTCH reaction.jpg (276KB, 2381x1802px) Image search: [Google]
CBPTCH reaction.jpg
276KB, 2381x1802px
>>6432883
>>6432939
>>
>>6433476
It struck me as a Cabbage Patch at first glance.
>tots tv
Shit, there's something you don't see mentioned every day!
>>
it has no tags anywhere on its body. it does have the signature cabbage patch kids ass though.
do you think some granny could have sewn it by hand? the underwear has a real elastic waistband
>>
>>6433469

Collectibles middleman here. I specialize dolls and puppets.

I have a reseller on the line right now that will buy it for $15k and a picture of your mom.

DM me if you're serious about selling.
>>
>>6432883
Cabbage patch does have some hand stitched customs, so maybe it's that?
>>
>>6434707

This guy is right.
I did a bit more research.
Its probably one of the earlier Cabbage Patch dolls under the name Xavier Roberts (he did them as art dolls at the time) and they were called "Little People" (technically 'Little People Pals' but the Pals seems to be dropped in a lot of searches.)
What I did find interesting is I didn't find that exact costume iteration so it might be an uncommon one, however it sounds like the earlier versions also had some sort of 'birth certificate' which if he is without that certificate, it may drop his value significantly.
There are two nude ones WITH certificate shelfwarming on ebay at a cool $4.5k. Far too much. Looks like without certificate you can expect around maybe $500+. OP will have to do his own research as to which suit version he has. Often the tag proving its authentic on the doll was put on the foot rather than on the back of the doll.
>>
>>6434774
I don't know shit about cabbage patch, wtf is distinct about the ass?
>>
>>6434784
I don't know about that anon. I got a buddy who's an expert at diddling with dolls, so let me get back to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1800x1200px
>>6435438
Yes hello what seems to be the problem?
>>
>>6432883
must be from the knockoff brand Garbage Can kids
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.