[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so was this game really as inconsistent and unplayable as I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: BK_CD_NeoDragonoid.jpg (99KB, 609x401px) Image search: [Google]
BK_CD_NeoDragonoid.jpg
99KB, 609x401px
so was this game really as inconsistent and unplayable as I remember or was my childhood self just too normie? I remember the power creep being horrendous

[spoiler]Dragonoid was such a sexy design though[/spoiler]
>>
>>6430433
2018 reboot. It's happening,there is some concept art online.
>>
To be fair it was one of the more enjoyable and playable "fad games" from Japan

Stuff like Beyblade relied on luck or broken one sided Beys, anime was decent.

B-Daman was sooooo boring as a toy concept and anime. Robots are cool, but it's more or less robot bowling, not robot on robot action

Bakugan had great designs and a great anime and the toy line had a random pull concept so 2 pearls of the same type won't be the same and there was deck building and even physical strats to it.
>>
File: Act Jile.jpg (1MB, 1181x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Act Jile.jpg
1MB, 1181x1285px
The power curve was actually pretty reasonable until about halfway through season 3. By the time the series ended the game was nigh unplayble.
Post favorite Bakugan
>>
>>6430506
>anime was decent.

No it fucking wasn't. Even as a kid I felt that the very idea that any of the characters had any control AT ALL once things where let ripped was R-E TARDED
>>
>>6436071
When I tell you I probably have somewhere near 100...
I'm glad i got out before season 3, and realized shit was just absurd
>>
File: All my friends are dead.gif (447KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
All my friends are dead.gif
447KB, 500x354px
>>6430433
Jesus, Bakugan is already 10 years old...
>>
>>6436379
Who hurt you?
>>
I remember one of the biggest sellers right before the popularity crashed was Maxus Dragonoid... and apparently it had no real rules designed to make it work in the actual game. At that point they were toys first, I think.
>>
>>6436706
>use this
>now use this
>ability activate
>use this
>do that
>ability activate
it was like yugioh, except more things happened
>>
I still have CANISTERS full of these things. I loved them.
>>
>>6445103
Yeah but it looked cool so who cares. Masquerade and the dark dimension were fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.