[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me the rundown on Samurai Buyer and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: lp_paypal_head_sp.jpg (119KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
lp_paypal_head_sp.jpg
119KB, 640x410px
Can someone give me the rundown on Samurai Buyer and why they seem to get hate?
>>
>>6410357
There are like a bunch of youtube videos explaining the situation, so just watch them.
>>
>>6410357
They hired someone from another country to boost their following and work social media and fired him after three months after they got big enough causing him to be stuck in japland
If you sign their terms of service you are basically telling them to take random amounts money from your credit card at random times to maximize profit
Just watch literally any video complaining about them
They are just a meme proxy that thinks they can live off shitty meme unboxing videos from YouTubers and dont care about their customers
Even N-Y isn't that bad
>>
>>6410357
some guy got like a broken toy from them. like a dollar store toy.
he also sent a youtuber a bunch of rubber ducks to show off their mech . jadian animations or whatever
>>
>>6410412
Don't forget that if they don't manage to steal enough money from the individual purchases, the people who ordered subscription boxes get literal garbage like >>6410438 said.
>>
>jobby gets the yamaguchi spiderman for free from them
>he still slags them at the end of the review
Damn, what a fucking savage.
>>
>>6410438
>supposed to show what type of shit they sell
>sends her a few plush, fan, cellphone strap, and 3 to 4 times as many rubber ducks
wew
>>
I knew nothing about this till I saw the thread, did a quick look at like two videos. Is it me? or does he get the stuff from like the party goods section of Donkihote (Don Quixote) and then random stuff from 100 yen stores? Don't want to sound negative about 100 yen stores, they are really great.
>>
First time hearing about this drama.
All I know is SB a shit store, everything is overpriced and the selection is meh to bad.
>>6410412
>>6410438
But this is one of the things I can't fault them for. I watched some of those unboxings and got puzzled. They're giving them free shit and they don't seem grateful in the slightest. Idk I have no simpathy for entitled yt fucks, like don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that
>>
Is there any reputable company that does this kind of thing? I'm dealing with Buyee right now and I can't say it's going especially well.
>>
>>6410438
https://youtu.be/OlofrCgODFQ?t=10m
heres the sponsored video I was talking about, with the rubber ducks
>>
>>6411052
I'm pretty dumb and managed to get an order from Buyee, it was really cheap too. What's your issue?
>>
>>6411056
>channel named Jayden animations
>just doodles that are barely animated

why does this channel have such a large following, there are actual animators putting actual animations on youtube
>>
>>6411087
I mean, it looks like it's essentially vlogs with some simple animation. Why wouldn't that be popular? People literally just talking into a camera about how their day went is popular, so when you add in some mildly cutesy simple animation to go with it, yeah, I can see the appeal.

I think you're probably thinking about this wrong, it's more like a normal vlog + a little something extra, whereas you're like...treating it like some serious work of animation.
>>
>>6411100
Maybe, it's mostly the name that bothers me
>>
>>6411087
because its "relatable" and simple so kids can think "I can do that." Theres a ton of channels that do the same thing, talk about how they had no friends as kids or how hard break ups are and use their shitty drawings to get millions subs. I've be trying to get my gf to get into the shitty youtube game with her edgy drawings and sad life but she wont do it.
>>
>>6411052
If you're talking about needing a new proxy, Zenmarket is a pretty good service I've been using for a few years. I used to use Buyee but their fees and shipping charges just weren't worth it.
>>
>>6411087
Can't stand this chick, I remember my roommate who does nothing but watch YT videos was watching this chick and she was going on and on about why she doesn't show her face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhEATqXnXCI
>>
>>6411172
this video needs a linkin park song
>>
>>6410602
I like jobby even more now!
>>
Thoughts on "from japan"?

I thought they were ok, when I used them last I had to pre-load money to the account which was annoying for auctions but they didnt fuck around with my paypal or anything
>>
>>6411236
They're decent for yahoo japan auctions and rakuten, I found their system is fairly smooth but I wonder if there was any small losses in exchange rate. Shipping was a little steep imo but only slightly worse than other middlemen. Fees and what not are pretty much standard.
>>
>>6410357
>>6410412
Not to mention the person tried clarifying and communicating to Misaki only to get replied with meme emoticons.
>>
I'd recommend going with zenmarket.jp. super legit, decent prices overall. They charge a fixed 300 Yen per item.
>>
>>6411036

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth is the weirdest saying. If somebody gave me a horse and it turns out it had no teeth they might as well have gave me nothing. Is this an American saying?
>>
>>6414958
You can gauge how old a horse is by looking at the teeth, and if you were to recieve one as a gift it would be rude to look in front of the person gifting it to you, especially since even crap horses are expensive. Basically don't be an ass and find fault in something you're being given for free. And the saying predates America and has origins in Europe
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.