[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /toy/, I need to hear your individual perspectives on something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gross.jpg (147KB, 654x721px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
147KB, 654x721px
Hey, /toy/, I need to hear your individual perspectives on something, if you wouldn't mind. I bought a set of Revoltech Ninja Turtles from eBay and they all have this weird discoloration on their back shells, and nowhere else. This was not mentioned anywhere on the eBay auction. What would you do? I usually just roll with the punches and don't let stuff bother me but this seems like something that might be worth finding new turtles over.
>>
They're either
1. Bootlegs
2. The plastic is degrading which is very extremely common with Revos if they're left in sunlight
>>
More pics of the figures would help determine their legitimacy. I have a set of authentic ones sitting next to me.

Is the joint that connects their bandanna to their head colored or green? If it's green their knockoffs
>>
post ebay link FFS
>>
>>6408393
I watched a review of the bootlegs that made it seem like I had the real ones. They have individually colored non-green bandana joints.

>6408390
Sun damage seems extremely likely as the damage ends where the shade of the belt begins.
>>
File: 0a6174709618435db0b2bd0bb32d0797.jpg (873KB, 2376x1584px) Image search: [Google]
0a6174709618435db0b2bd0bb32d0797.jpg
873KB, 2376x1584px
>>6408354
looks like a somewhat accurate texture to me
>>
>>6408354
Looks like a wash, nothing to be worried about. They're bootlegs though, did they ship out of China?
>>
>>6408829
Are they? They seemed like the real deal based on what I could tell. Not from China, either.
>>
Goddamn it OP, post the original eBay listing.
>>
Are you sure it's not mold? Try dabbing it off.
>>
Apparently there are bootlegs of these
>China Version figure, not as good as original Japan version, but still OK with reasonable price
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Revoltech+Ninja+Turtles&_sop=15
>>
>>6408393
What do you need pics of specifically? Mine all have the correct color bandana joint. The other thing I notice is that the joints are all too light a green in the bootleg comparisons I'm watching and don't seem to sit right in the sockets. Also, Michelangelo doesn't have freckles on the bootleg. Based on these things mine seem to be the genuine article, they also feel quality, but maybe the bootlegs do, too.
>>
>>6410499

Just post some more pics of the fucking figure. It's hard to tell from the photos you have currently posted as they are of specific areas. If you post MORE photos of the figure we will have a better chance of telling what it is.
>>
>>6410499
>Still no eBay link
Shit idk man, anything else aside from what you've already shown us? The face, the box, the front, etc
>>
>>6410783
OP bought a bootleg and doesn't want to admit it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.