[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all you fucking want is a Freddie Mercury figure but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 411qqh0B9EL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
411qqh0B9EL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>tfw all you fucking want is a Freddie Mercury figure but you're too poor to afford one
I'm thinking of maybe saving up for one, but there's also different types of toys I want more immediately than Freddie.
>>
File: freddie.gif (500KB, 155x116px) Image search: [Google]
freddie.gif
500KB, 155x116px
Thanks for sharing, faggot
>>
>>6407960

Why not just get the shfiguarts freddie?
>>
File: winkydinky.gif (474KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
winkydinky.gif
474KB, 461x352px
>>6407963
You're welcome, cocksucker.
Speaking of, is the Freddie in the photo I posted an actual posable figure or is it a statue? I like the design a lot but I wouldn't get much use out of a statue.
>>
>>6407964
I've been eyeballing that one, but the problem is that I'm a picky little shit and would like to possibly find a figure/statue of an outfit other than the Wembley Yellow Jacket. It's like people forget that Freddie had a wide range of outfits he wore.
>>
>>6407969
It's like a company decided to do one of his more iconic looks that they know will sell.

Would you expect a random Bowie and not Ziggy Stardust or Aladdin Sane?
>>
File: notw-tour-1977-freddie-live.jpg (507KB, 917x612px) Image search: [Google]
notw-tour-1977-freddie-live.jpg
507KB, 917x612px
>>6408008
No, but they would probably profit off of really big fans if they attempted other outfits. Like this one, for example.
>>
>>6407969
All of the others are basically statues.

You can do just about anything with Figuarts Freddie.
>>
>>6408018
>profit off of really big fans
There probably aren't enough really big Queen fans that collect toys
>>
File: 350721.jpg (68KB, 547x1000px) Image search: [Google]
350721.jpg
68KB, 547x1000px
>>6407969
>>6408018

I agree, I actually don't like 80's Queen at all, I'd like a more Glam Freddie figure, but Queen casuals always go back to the Wembley look even though by then Queen's best albums were behind them.
>>6408008
I can actually see a suited Thin white Duke-esque Bowie even before a Ziggy stardust. The thing is, the image everyone casually associates with Ziggy, the Aladdin sane cover with the Thunderbolt logo, is a far cry from his actual Ziggy stage outfits, and only the face of the cover is really iconic. the full body itself isn't really known. As for the Ziggy costumes, there's so many of them it'd be hard to settle on one. Where as, Bowie spent most of the 80's/90's until the end of life modeling a suit and generally looking well dressed in a lot of his photoshoots, so I imagine a generic suited look of him in a vague late 70's-90's look would probably work for bowie just fine.
>>
>>6409285
I enjoy 80s Queen a lot, but 70s Queen almost never gets love in merchandise.
>>
File: Awesome.jpg (91KB, 444x700px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome.jpg
91KB, 444x700px
I want a figure of Fredy like this, but I think I'll have to make myself a custom for this outfit
>>
File: tumblr_nx1v6ykxhs1rkef0xo6_1280.png (1MB, 850x1181px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx1v6ykxhs1rkef0xo6_1280.png
1MB, 850x1181px
>>6409821
That would make a fantastic figure, I think. I'm surprised that the one in this picture hasn't been made. It's also very iconic.
>>
>>6409845
I would pay so much money for Break Free Freddie
>>
>>6410239
Same. I bet it wouldn't be hard to make a custom Break Free Freddie out of an SH Figuarts one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.