[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pew pew! I loved being an American in the 80's! Look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: PhaserForce1.jpg (636KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PhaserForce1.jpg
636KB, 1920x1080px
Pew pew!

I loved being an American in the 80's!
Look at that lazer gun!
>>
File: PhaserForce2.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PhaserForce2.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
Yes, that buckle is ridiculously large. At least the sensor portion is relatively small.
>>
File: PhaserForce3_NoAudio.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
PhaserForce3_NoAudio.webm
2MB, 480x270px
It even still works. Can't post webm with audio, but it makes some sweet pew pew noises. But holy crap that detection zone.
>>
With sound:
http://webmshare.com/4MAr4
>>
>>6405308

>Sitting on the couch, browsing /toy/
>Cat also sitting on the couch, napping.
>Play webm.
>PEW!
>Cat jumps up and flips his shit.
>Every time the gun fires, cat goes bananas at the sound before fleeing in terror.

T-thanks for triggering a 'Nam flashback in my cat, Baka.
>>
>>6405615
Maybe next time you won't settle for a cat that can't handle his shit.
>>
>>6405263
I have mad nostalgia for toy packaging that looks like this, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>6405263
Is this what kids whose parents couldn't afford Lazer Tag got for their birthday?
>>
warrior phaser rifle
>>
>>6405615
Some cats are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue...

>>6407025
>her
I was worried for a second there.
>>
>>6407150
You've spent too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>6407025
I used to keep that cover for personal enjoyment.
>>
>>6405615
I'm sorry I triggered your cat. It was not my intention to cause anyone any harm.

I recorded my heart-felt apology to your cat. Please play it for him. You'll need to raise the volume, as I have a quiet voice.

https://webmshare.com/Xy3o8
>>
File: standingontheedgeofthecrater.jpg (69KB, 400x549px) Image search: [Google]
standingontheedgeofthecrater.jpg
69KB, 400x549px
>>6406766
>>6407966

Hey, not cool, anons. My cat served two tours of duty in Afganistan He was a corporal in anti-vermin unit, fighting off the Taliban hordes of rats that tried to infiltrate US forward bases. He was a changed cat when he came back. Seen some shit that he doesn't want to meow about. I know the guy in this pic was a buddy of his that got blown up right in front of him with an IED. I've caught my cat staring at this photo in the middle of the night, yowling in misery.

So yeah, you kids lay off picking on a shell shocked cat who's sacrificed more than you ever will for this country.
>>
>>6405263
>>6405268
toys that will literally get you murdered by the cops thread? toys that will literally get you murdered by the cops thread.
>>
Can you imagine a bunch of kids running around with these in the park?

30 years ago: good clean American fun.

Today: Jesus save us! Terrorists! Sandy Hook! Virginia Tech! Columbine! Its the end of days, rivers of blood running through the streets, cats lying with dogs, black people reading books, etc...
>>
>>6405615
>>6406766
>>6407150
Quality shit posting
>>
>>6409420
You forgot
Today: THIS IS TOXIC MASCULINITY IN ACTION THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUN CONTROL AND FEMINISM
>>
File: tech1.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tech1.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
I miss my TEC-9 water gun. I remember being disappointed that it wasn't some other gun model available at the time, but today, I think the look of that TEC-9 is based.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.