[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any gunplafags know what these are? They're not models,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4016.jpg (3MB, 4013x3010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
3MB, 4013x3010px
Do any gunplafags know what these are? They're not models, they're plastic action figures with some pretty poor poseability. They come with a bunch of other accessories too. I also remember having Guntank and possibly Guncanon
>>
MSIA
>>
>Don't know about MSIA

Fuck I feel old.
>>
>>6389673
Yep. Bandai USA released various Mobile Suit Gundam carded lines. The Japanese releases added detail lines under the MSiA (Mobile Suit in Action) banner no matter which Gundam series it was. Wing, MSG, G Gundam, etc all went under their anime series names in the US
>>
>>6389702
They're pretty shit as far as action figures go but I think they're pretty solid if you're a kid and just want to play around with them
>>6389701
I got these when I was a kid I just wasn't aware of what they were
>>
i had a shit ton of them, they did suits from each series just about

i probably still have that gold master gundam in the closet somewhere
>>
I got the Master Gundam and the Burning Gundam, and wanted to get the rest of the G-Gundam mains but only the battle damaged versions appeared in my country for whatever reason. Also, my copy of the Burning Gundam had terrible QC.
>>
>>6389669
>with some pretty poor poseability
maybe when compared to modern Gunpla & Robot Damashii figures, but for the time those were some of the most articulated figures on the market, especially in the US, hell their articulation is still pretty amazing by modern standards when you take into consideration their price range, the accessory count most figures in the line had, and most of all how durable they are(99% of all breakage on any of those I've owned has been due to glue failure, instead of damage to the actual plastic like with most other lines I've owned)
>>
>>6389717
What makes them shit? They had great articulation, tons of accessories, and looked good.
>>
File: IMG_4028.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6389836
>>6389871
They just end up looking clunky, and the accessories don't always fit right
>>
>>6389936
That's super nitpicky if you factor how cheap they were and the fact they aren't remotely modern. For their time they were incredible, and they're still pretty decent given they cost nothing.
>>
>>6389942
You still can't claim they have great articulation if they end up looking awkward & clunky. They were cheap and had plenty of accessories yeah but by today's standards they don't hold up with how they can be posed.
>>
>>6389717
>They're pretty shit as far as action figures go

You're pretty shit as far as action figures go.
>>
>>6389947
>but by today's standards
>>6389942
>For their time they were incredible

>What is reading comprehension?
>>
>>6391270
Who the fuck cares if they were good almost 20 years ago? Why not discuss how revolutionary Teddy Ruxpin was.
>>
>>6391772
>Who the fuck cares if they were good almost 20 years ago?

They're still good you're just a contrarian faggot. And the version 2s and EMSIA are even better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.