[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure this specific question pops up all the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm sure this specific question pops up all the fucking time but, I don't toy very much, and it's been a while since i've done a preorder.

Is it still best to preorder from AmiAmi? I saw that GSC can be preordered directly from but I remembered it had some bad reputation.

Is DHL still the way to go? Or has EMS improved a lot?

Do I still have to go to costco for bulk hotglue to save money or can I get it online somewhere now?
>>
>>6383306
Their reputation is fine. The only downside to ordering from them is that they charge $20 flat rate EMS no matter what you buy, which is pretty pricey. HOWEVER, that flat rate remains the same for up to 4 Nendos iirc, so if you can group buy with some friends or other anon you're doing pretty good.

The reason to buy from GSC is because they sometimes offer exclusive parts if you buy directly from them. If there's no exclusive part or you don't care about it, buy from Amiami instead. Or HLJ, which I honestly feel is doing a much better job on nearly all fronts than Amiami these days.

I've been using EMS for ages with no hiccups. Use whichever is cheaper, they're both good.

>buying your hotglue
brew up your own at home, idiot
>>
>>6383310
Is HLJ really good? I've never used them before.
>>
>>6383310
>Their reputation is fine. The only downside to ordering from them is that they charge $20 flat rate EMS no matter what you buy
They changed it recently. You can use SAL if you're only ordering one item (a nendoroid or a figma or anything small enough to fit)
>>
>>6383316
Excellent. Amiami used to out-price them but that gap is getting smaller and smaller every day, and now HLJ even has better prices than them sometimes. Their customer service is excellent and speaks perfect English, you can login and cancel preorders anytime you want with no penalties, and they will hold your purchases in their private warehouse for up to 2 months and let you ship them all together (this saves on shipping). They also pack with plastic shrinkwrap instead of the heavy paper packing Amiami uses, so you're likely saving a bit on shipping weight with HLJ too.

Compare this to Amiami's rather shit customer service and bans for canceling preorders, and it's a no-brainer.
>>
>>6383328
Oh, fucking fantastic! This means I'll probably be ordering from them more often. I've missed out on some parts I really wanted cause of that $20 shipping fee.
>>
>>6383338
That's pretty hype, i'll have to remember them for next time.
>>
>>6383328
Oh shit, i didn't know that. Thanks! Might get that Lillie nendo with the Potion bottle after all…
>>
>>6383338
Yeah but HLJ doesn't have the cute slips of paper with girls on them thanking you for using AmiAmi
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.