[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS! The big ship departing our board is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Daredevil01.jpg (127KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil01.jpg
127KB, 512x768px
NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS! The big ship departing our board is going on a trip to an abandoned island (Don't worry, no Battle Royale will happen) for one year and everyone here - and I mean everyone - should go. Let's just say that the ship's captain is a very coercive man and has a shit ton of guards ready to blast your ass off if you don't sail with him.

But he is a generous man. And you are allowed to take whatever toy you want with you. Lego sets count as one toy. BAFs count as one toy as well. Which one would you take and why?

Notes:
- we will camp everyday with a steady supply of food, medicine and other things
- no dangerous animals in the island
- it's pretty great, composed of a small desert, mountains, deep jungles and beaches
- local flora and fauna are pretty harmless
- everyone of us is supplied with the latest technology in photography. Our objective here is to take shots of our favorite toy in the various terrains
- at the end of the one year trip, we will present our best photos to judges
- and finally, but not least important: one year in the island is one second in real life. So don't worry. The island is magical.

Hard mode: one toy that you own. No sex dolls.

Me: Daredevil from Urban Legends pack

Why?
- few acessories (actually only the nunchakus) so I won't lose in this one year trip. I could have picked better figures, like the eastern ones, but there are so many acessories and I'm afraid to lose one. And I'm also a 1/12 (6") scalefag.
- will make great compositions for artistic photos, mostly on the night.
>>
File: gayest shit.gif (937KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
gayest shit.gif
937KB, 500x300px
>>
Fidget Spinner
>>
File: just the tip.png (58KB, 406x205px) Image search: [Google]
just the tip.png
58KB, 406x205px
Either a giant heavy diecast toy i can use as a weapon or those Aqua Dot toys, so i can rape all of you over the course of the year and document it.

These new lawn dart designs look nice and heavy.
>>
>>6383080
Does a cricket set count as a toy? Maybe if it's a plastic version?
I'd rather not bring any of my toys except maybe >>6383094 because it would get broken/lost

The best toy to bring would probably be something productive or at least help spend the time other than an autistic action figure.
>>
File: wew lad l.jpg (19KB, 301x279px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad l.jpg
19KB, 301x279px
>>6383100
>Aqua Dot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindeez

>The toy was supposed to contain the non-toxic chemical 1,5-pentanediol (a viscous oily liquid used as plasticiser), but instead contained 1,4-butanediol, which is metabolised into the drug gamma-hydroxybutyric acid. At the time the substitution was discovered, the non-toxic ingredient was three to seven times more expensive than the chemical used. The affected children had seizure-like activity, which is an occasional side-effect of severe GHB overdose. Concern has been raised in the press that people may intentionally eat the beads in order to get high, potentially spawning a black market in the recalled toy.
>>
File: 25172287-l.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
25172287-l.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
Let's see who's fuckin' laughing when you got a steel spike in your skull.
>>
File: IMG_7071.jpg (1MB, 3111x2403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7071.jpg
1MB, 3111x2403px
This thread is already off to a great start
>>
Cool
>>
File: Jungle Fury Yellow.jpg (89KB, 1217x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Jungle Fury Yellow.jpg
89KB, 1217x1385px
I've seen some impressive stuff done with her.
>>
>>6383841
>I've seen some impressive stuff done with her.

Any without hot glue being involved?
>>
>>6383841
>show-accurate proportions
>no SHF joints
What line is this from?
>>
>>6384084
Jungle Fury main figure line.
>>
>>6384084
The Jungle Fury toyline from America, circa 2008 or so. Before the 2010 MMPR relaunch, the US Power rangers line was actually getting pretty good. Early on /toy/, she was one of the first "waifu" figures everyone wanted to get or took photos of their own.
>>
>>6384088
>>6384090
It's a shame they took so long to make show-accurate figures. I never liked muscle rangers as a kid. I wish Sentai SHFs weren't dead.
>>
I'm gonna bring a gun and put a bullet in Subjectanon's head.
>>
File: Tahu.png (712KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tahu.png
712KB, 1280x720px
>>6383080
>abandoned island
I bring this guy, it's just too perfect, still have the canister and shit too.
>>
>tfw op makes a sickass thread about a cool idea
>gets shut down

why /toy/?

i'll be taking my mythic legions templar builder. i have so many other figures, it's just that one is amazing
>>
>>6383080
OP your thread is wack and your shit is dumb.
>>
>>6383080
one question: did you take your medicine for the autism today?
>>
File: 052edf7d6c4ae10b5b79ad95d153dcfa.jpg (178KB, 1047x800px) Image search: [Google]
052edf7d6c4ae10b5b79ad95d153dcfa.jpg
178KB, 1047x800px
Probably my Figma Billy. I feel like his faces and hands will offer many opportunities for entertaining misadventures as he wanders around the island. I can tuck his finds into his belt, and he's dressed for the beach in his denim shorts.
>>
>>6383080
G1 Fortress Maximus, because if some nigger gets in my way, I'll smack the shit out of them with it and carry on.
>>
>>6384097
Too bad anon, you can only buy muscle rangers again, and Sentai SHFs are dead as shit because Bandai doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
Marvel Legends Ultimate Spider-Man

He's easily one of my favorite toys in my collection and I have two of him so if I lose any of his alt hands or anything happens to him I'm not gonna get too upset.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.