[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://thenecastore.com/products/t mnt-30th-anniversary-car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 25

File: Ninja-Turtles_09[1].jpg (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja-Turtles_09[1].jpg
961KB, 1920x1080px
https://thenecastore.com/products/tmnt-30th-anniversary-cartoon-action-figure-box-set-2017-convention-exclusive?variant=42870447626

IT'S LIVE

GO GO GO
>>
Oh
Uh
Nevermind

Hope everyone got one...
>>
sold out while I was finishing checking out.

that's bullshit. never buying from NECA again.
>>
Do you think subjectanon got his preorder in?
>>
>>6381867
Two more tries, try tomorrow or the day after
>>
>>6381859
wow, sold out already? why werent the Arcade turtles that successful/expensive?
>>
>>6381859
Why don't they make more and also ship to the EU? Do we need to pay America's military bill first?
>>
Why is it $200?
>>
>>6381996
8 figures and a custom vinyl case. And an sdcc exclusive. Why wouldn't it be $200?
>>
>>6381996
Because it has 8 figures
>>
>>6381980

The arcade turtles were "that expensive." $100 for each box set. You're getting 8 figures here, akin to two box sets of 4, so $200. And it's popular because Playmates has fucked everyone over for 20-some years.
>>
>>6382002
>>6382003
Oh 8 figures makes more sense. Fuck the box though.
>>
>>6381980
None gimmick stuff is what most people want.

And it was $200 because they didn't sell the TMNT and Foot set separately like last year.

Also, because they are selling them online to anyone, it's why you had more buyers. Last year it was for SDCC attendees AND for pick up only.
>>
>>6381859
Well thsi is stil there
https://thenecastore.com/collections/toys/products/coraline-display-set-2017-convention-exclusive?variant=42870970442
Maybe if she was in her raincoat I'd get it
>>
Fuck, I forgot these were going up today. Oh well.
>>
>>6381865
Might as well just wait for the bootlegs. I wonder how much the price went up because of the special packaging.
>>
>>6382044
None. It was $100 each last year, it's $200 this year. And buying bootlegs is retarded anyway.
>>
File: IMG_7441.jpg (48KB, 784x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7441.jpg
48KB, 784x513px
I can't even buy one neca figure without QC issues and they expect me to buy 8 at once?

Like playing Russian roulette with a round in every chamber

Honestly I want this set but looks like it's gonna be impossible to get like everyone already knew
>>
>>6382227
>I can't even buy one neca figure without QC issues

Making things up doesn't behoove your pointless rambling.
>>
Nice set but I don't respond well to threats. Too bad they never pit more than minimum effort into the wider-scale releases. Oh well, kids don't like dinosaurs anymore.
>>
>>6382256
This whole post is just bizarre crazy person words.
>>
>>6381859
They look too dark for the cartoon turtles, More like Teenage Mutant Ni..... never mind I'm not going there.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (137KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
137KB, 1920x1541px
>>6382277
Oh mijo
>>
>>6381859
j-jokes on you, m-my turtles are the movie t-turtles hehe
>>
>>6381859

Eh I'll just do what I did with last year. A friend will be there all four days and he'll buy the set Thursday. He literally just walked up to the NECA booth last year and got both sets last year.

Shit was good.
>>
>>6381859
what are these? party favor turtles? lol
>>
>>6382361
Yeah, but that was for gimmick paint. These are purely 80s cartoon Turtles.

Also, last year the arcade TMNT was super as fuck easy to get. No line at all and it didn't sell out until late Friday or early Saturday. There was a long line just to do the pick up for the preorder. The foot set didn't sell out until Sunday, if it did at all. This is part of the reason that it's being sold as a set now.

Hopefully the $200 price tag will mean it'll be easy to get as last year.
>>
>>6382366
No, that's the Figuarts.
>>
it's going up again tomorrow and thursday
>>
>>6382400
good to hear, even though i go to SDCC.
>>
>>6382002
>>6382003
>>6382012
Eight figures... two Foot Soldiers... but no fucking Splinter?
>>
>>6382464

Considering this is a smashing success, who knows what they'll give us for the next con. Maybe we'll get Bebop and Rocksteady, maybe we'll get Baxter Stockman and some mousers. Maybe we'll get April. Who knows.

The future's bright with NECA and TMNT right now. As long as Playmates doesn't pull some shit suddenly, we might be getting some good shit.
>>
>>6382227
I had one bicep swivel stuck in the comic bad guy pack from last year, luckily managed to get it fixed but it discolored his chest a bit from using such hot water. managed to mostly get it back to normal though.
>>
>>6382374
Shop near me had/has the arcade set..... Probably for a ridiculous markup
>>
>>6382078
Those colored mask KO Necas were great.
>>
>>6382553
350 profit from 6 sets? Seems like getting 6 sets is a hassle itself, then shipping and dealing with international shipping. You're a really bad scalper.
>>
>>6382468
>Maybe we'll get Bebop and Rocksteady
This is all I really want. If I could get a decent Casey Jones, Splinter, and bit titted April as well, I'd be all set.
>>
>>6382277

>Nice set but I don't respond well to threats.
I like this set. I won't participate in black Friday trample-your-mother madness to get it though. I consider the limited nature an implied threat - "camp in front of the store for 24 hours and stomp your mother to death when the doors open or you won't get this shiny object."

>>6382277
>Too bad they never pit more than minimum effort into the wider-scale releases.
Stuff I see on store shelves is rarely worth the asking price, let alone the trip or the many unsuccessful trips leading up to the occasional find. It's exceedingly rare that anything destined for store shelves actually wows me. There's always an obvious shortcoming or dull color scheme or something else.

>>6382277
>Oh well, kids don't like dinosaurs anymore.
This is a nonsensical statement used to handwave away a multitude of failings on the part of the manufacturer, distributor, retailer, and advertisers. It's not poor quality, high prices, lack of availability, or no exposure to blame for disappointing sales. Kids just hate dinosaurs. Just like they hate ice cream and puppy dogs.
>>
>>6382711
I don't think you know how to quote properly.
>>
>>6382468
>The future's bright with NECA and TMNT right now
no its not. as long as Playmates are being a dick.
the only reason NECA can do this is because its in a small batch of toy and an exclusive for SDCC.
thats how we got the 1/4 scale TMNT is because its big size.
as long as Playmates holds the master license for the 6" line this is the best NECA can do.
we are pretty screwed, love the new NECA TMNT toys and I appreciate they are doing this hopefully Playmates allows NECA to do mass production.
just imagine what NECA can do .
>>
>>6382711
>I consider the limited nature an implied threat

So you're a crazy person?
>>
>>6382400
same time as yesterday or different?
>>
>>6382468
I don't think Playmates is going to pull some shit concerning convention exclusives. They know the real money isn't there. It's with mass produced figures that line the shelves at toysrus and wal-mart.

That's why they won't let any other company touch the turtles (unless of course it's something that doesn't compete with their action figures, like Funko)
>>
>>6382880
Call me a contrarian, but I find this arrangement ok. My issue with Neca is that they usually never release more than a couple figures of any given series. Also, regardless of collectors, TMNT is still kid's franchise, so I doubt neca would release any figure of the nrw shows, or the re-releases of the old figures. Still, a big comprehensive neca line would be amazing.
>>
>>6383225
Playmates still wont allow it

If the figures are a similar scale to their own, they don't want it competing with theirs, even the figures are based on a 30 year old cartoon, versus the cartoon that is airing now.

Because they KNOW NECA would put more effort into a mass-release TMNT figure than they ever would. They don't want people having that choice when in the toy store. because the choice would be so obvious. That's why they don't mind licensing them out to Japanese companies for things like Revoltech or Figuarts. Because those figures will never EVER grace a shelf in ToysRus, or really any other retailer in the US.

Aside from comic book stores, the ONLY retailer I've seen selling the Figuarts is Barnes and Noble, and Playmates doesn't care about that anyway, because they don't sell their own figures there
>>
It's up again! GET IT FAST! I got mine.
>>
>>6383235
bingo
>>
>>6383564
and it's gone. About a minute in stock!
>>
TMNT out of stock less than 1 minute after I snagged mine.
Today was a good day
>>
>>6383567
I got a set. holy shit my heart is still racing
>>
I managed to get one this time even with PayPal taking its sweet time.
>>
On the subject of the convention exclusives? Is anyone getting the figure of Death? I'm not really a bill and ted fan but I am a fan of the Seventh Seal, who, that entire character is a reference to
>>
>>6383225
what NECA can do is using a loop hole. make those in to 1/4 scale. thats how they did Jim Hansons TMNT. but the problem is I don't know how well its selling. $99. each for a turtle is little expensive. I love the turtles but even I am hesitant getting one.
but you never know. my little cousin LOVES the 12" marvel legends Spiderman. also got him ironman and captain America for $20 each at Walmart on clearance. so I think there is other kids out there in the market for big scale ver.
>>
>>6383586
I just chose to get Raphael, my favorite Turtle.

If the price is too dear, don't get all of them, just get your favorite
>>
Everyone remember that they'll be on sale tomorrow at 1pm est/ 10pm pst. Just get at your computer like 7 minutes prior to that and constantly refresh. Be sure to log into the necastore beforehand, as well. Good luck grabbing them!

Also it's amazing how quickly they sold out but at the same time how easy it was to check out. I'm used to the mythic legion sales where it's hell even trying to check out...
>>
>>6383792
I'm an idiot. It's 1pm est and 10AM pst. Typo, my bad.
>>
>>6383792
I am pretty amazed. I mean yes they are exclusives and yes they are awesome, but they're two-hundred dollars. I'm just a little surprised there are so many people willing to hand out that amount of cash that the website has sold out of this set within ONE MINUTE of them going up on both days they've been available (and it looks like tomorrow will be the same.)
>>
>>6383574
Feels good, don't it?
>>
>>6383825
These are a more well known version of the turtles, plus a more "classic" look for many people including myself. I love the whole set to be honest.
>>
How long after sdcc do you think they'll ship these guys out?
>>
>>6383881

They ship the week of SDCC, if I remember right.
>>
>>6383792
thanks for the heads up
does any one know whats the different between the blue sold out and the red sold out icon?
>>
>>6383616
I like Micky, I have always got all 4. didn't care for the bad guys or the rat just wanted the turtles.
if I can't get this 30th anniversary edition I might consider getting all of the 1/4 scale
>>
>>6383991
>Micky
Mikey
>>
>>6383900
Oh nice I expected to have to wait over a month.
>>
>>6383235
>Because they KNOW NECA would put more effort into a mass-release TMNT figure than they ever would.
Geez, you make it sound like they make things personal.
It rarely is ever that way and companies who protect their interests are doing so strictly because that's how licenses work.

NECA only talks to Nickelodean when they get their license. Nothing ever goes through Playmates, because only Nickelodean has a say in how licenses work. Nickelodean CAN NOT allow NECA to do things that Playmates is doing, otherwise it opens Nickelodean to a lawsuit. So Nickelodean purposely and specifically communicates with NECA on what is that they're allowed to do.
>>
>>6384274
>Nothing ever goes through Playmates

Wrong moron. Playmates has final say in the matter, they have the master license. Randy has even said ON VIDEO that he's had to talk to Playmates to get these to work. He had to talk to Playmates to even get the TMNT scalers done.
>>
>>6384329
>hey have the master license
It doesn't matter
A company like Hasbro also had the master license for Star Wars and Marvel toys, but if you ever read through it, it says everything has to go through Lucas/Marvel.
Them working with Playmates undoubtedly had to go AFTER NECA got their license from Nick. So they were already OKed to make what they can.

This is how licenses work. Companies get sued if they can't do what is agreed upon them.
What things you're describing sounds similar to how Marvel and Fox/Sony work. Marvel has a say in the process, but they can't prevent Fox/Sony from actually releasing their movies.
>>
>>6383235
What? Thst is in no way related to what I said. I said I'm ok with playmates doing the basic figures and neca doing exclusives, because neca would not release muckman, usagi, and other unique characters and I highly doubt neca would releasw any figures based on the curent nick show, ñwet alone at 10 bucks, which is great for kids.
>>
>>6383143
No, I just see through what they're doing. They're holding you hostage and you don't even know it.
>>
>>6384458
Yes, a company is holding you hostage because they don't have the toys you want readily available to you.
>>
>>6384473
Wow, way to completely not understand what you read.
>>
File: 1483228987420.gif (3MB, 263x150px) Image search: [Google]
1483228987420.gif
3MB, 263x150px
From all my quick-draw brothas that scored a TMNT set can I get a HOLLA?!

And all you no-talent no-luck slowpokes can suck it
>>
>>6384595
I thought about it, saw it come in stock, but just had to resist. too much money right now especially when I already have all the figuart turtles. Also Shredder looks derpy.
>>
>>6384830
>Also Shredder looks derpy.
You're wrong, so that's sad that you're missing out on this amazing set because of poor thinking.

>>6384351
Not unlike this nitwit who has no idea how these things work, who is also wrong.
>>
>>6384830
I have the figuarts turtles as well. I intend to sell the turtles and keep the villains.
>>
>>6384050
You don't understand how things work. Playmates doesn't care what YOU want. And they own the license for TMNT merchandise. It's their bread and butter, they aren't going to let a rival company compete with them directly (because they will lose)

NECA understands this. You play by Playmates rules, or you don't play at all
>>
>>6385154
But the Figuarts look like shit.
>>
REMINDER.

10AM PST//1PM EST. Get there 5 mins early and refresh constantly until they come into stock. Be signed into the neca store prior to the refreshing. Good luck!
>>
>>6385442
Alternatively use the check for change browser extension. It'll auto refresh the page and check a block of text you specify for changes.
>>
>>6385163
can we get a fair comparison between the two? I'm kinda apprehensive about the figuarts turtles because they kinda look derpy and lacking paint
>>
>>6385472
Neca = Head sculpts that don't resemble the characters, shitty looking thick black paint lines, lack of sufficient ankle articulation/toe joint to get into dynamic poses. They do have show accurate plastrons and belt buckles, but Raph's, and Leo's weapons are oversized. Figuarts = nice range of motion on the joints, good looking weapons, and no shitty black paint lines.
>>
>>6385503
Fuck right off. The heads are perfect to the cartoons, the paint is great and adds to the tony appearance. The Figuarts are based on shitty promotional garbage.
>>
>>6385448
Guys let's not get this company war bullshit started in here. Both sets seem like nifty figures, just depends heavily on tastes and what you prefer. If shf ever releases that shredder it's a day one preorder for me. In the meantime the first gokin and neca will have to be super shredder and regular shredder, respectively.
>>
>>6385538
Not sure why my phone auto quoted that guy, whoops
>>
>>6385472
NECA is more accurate, if you want the cartoon turtles this is them. Figuarts is not. If you want to pay more money for metal legs, there you go.
>>
You should be on the page if you want these. They'll probably go up a minute or so early so be ready.
>>
Sets up go get it.
>>
yes. finally
>>
holy shit I got one!!!
went back to main page and it was sold out
>>
>not 2003 Turtles

booo
>>
File: 1993tmnttoondon.jpg (278KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1993tmnttoondon.jpg
278KB, 2448x2448px
Figuarts make me think of this
>>
>>6385163
That's a matter of opinion. I happen to like my figuarts turtles. I'm not saying the NECA turtles are bad. They're not. They're great. But I only wanted the villains. I'm going to sell the turtles to a fan that missed out on them and wants them more than I do
>>
Are these the same sculpt as the sdcc 2016 video game turtles?
>>
>>6387019
Basically.

Only a few new pieces were added and those are basically just accessories.
>>
>>6385714
We will never get updated 03 turtles because of nostalgia fags
>>
>people are still talking about art-accuracy
never noticed true autism til now
>>
>>6381859
>when you live long enough to see the 30th anniversary of something that you still have vivid memories of seeing when it was new

Pretty sure I have at least one complete set of the trading cards from the cartoon. Some of them still smell like bubblegum.
>>
File: 6060614730_c4a945e4aa.jpg (237KB, 374x500px) Image search: [Google]
6060614730_c4a945e4aa.jpg
237KB, 374x500px
>>6387778
I know right
the current turtle line sucks. it has a lot of gimmicky stuff but the quality is bad. the nick turtles big fig sucks.
>>
yeah, bigger is better
>>
>>6387783
>liking art is autistic
Or are you talking about people arguing against people who like art shouldn't like art is autistic, because they can't understand that people can like different things?
Because yeah, it is pretty autistic to not understand that people can have different opinions and preferences.
>>
>>6387874
Weird Asian lady included.
>>
Lads, I paid for my SDCC stuff but looking at my bank statement it says returned the same day.
Was that just a temporary hold through Paypal to make sure I had the funds?
>>
>>6388109
Don't worry about it.
It's when NECA sends you email about that that you should worry.
>>
File: 78987654.png (117KB, 1196x758px) Image search: [Google]
78987654.png
117KB, 1196x758px
>>6381859
thanks, did not know these excited until I saw this thread
and I got my first SDCC exclusive
>>
I didn't really have 200 bucks on hand for figures, and I already have the Figuarts anyway, so I opted to split the case with a friend. He gets the turtles, I get the Foot.

IMO the Neca and Figuarts turtles are both really great looking and I wouldn't fault someone for choosing either one, but I really wanted to get the Neca Shredder because the Figuarts version looks kind of shitty.
>>
>>6385087
>i know how licenses work because my dad is the president of Nintendo
Go read any license and you'll see how even Hasbro can't do shit like you're saying, even back when they practically monopolized the SW license worldwide.
The licensor always has to approve everything and dictates how things are run.
>>
>>6388909
Dipshit, Playmates always, always, always held the cards when it comes to TMNT. You can be a bullheaded retard all your life, but you are wrong.
>>
File: DCCvsMattel.jpg (56KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
DCCvsMattel.jpg
56KB, 564x548px
>>6389068
>you're wrong cuz i say so
Nah, logic dictates that Mirage/Nickelodean aren't idiots and creates licenses the same as any other company who has hot IPs, as we've seen from LucasFilm and Marvel.

If what your playground beliefs were true, there would never be any NECA nor Bandai toys at all.

pic of a figure that only gets released to specialty shops because of how licensing works vs Mattel's cheap shit they squirt into the mass market.
>>
Does anyone have the arcade turtles and the Playmates Bebop and Rocksteady? I'd like to see how those two will scale with the new SDCC set.
>>
>>6384595
Quick draws. More like scalper bots. Watch ebay have them popping up with double the price.
>>
Figuarts Turtles is best Turtles.
>>
File: AHAHAHFAG.jpg (29KB, 399x440px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHFAG.jpg
29KB, 399x440px
>>6389265
>>
>>
>>6389365
Sauce on Harkonnen figure?
>>
File: review_np4_4.jpg (23KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
review_np4_4.jpg
23KB, 400x486px
>>6389395

From SOTA's Now Playing series 4. It was kind of the beginning of the end for them.
>>
File: 613cUKQHl4L.jpg (66KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
613cUKQHl4L.jpg
66KB, 390x500px
>>6389674

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WoN9gyUDBA

Found the commercial for these. They didn't sound ANYWHERE near this good but in the 90's it was amazing cause there were no batteries like pic included, which was also cool imo.
>>
>>6389674
the strips on my Leonardo broke and he's missing the little chain weapon thing : (
>>
>>6389674
>pull this red strip through the sewer lid

then you lost the red strip and never knew happiness again
>>
>>6389711
how did this work?
did the strip had some kind of a code on it
>>
File: 123.jpg (37KB, 239x404px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
37KB, 239x404px
>>6389723

It's hard to explain but basically I imagine it was similar to hard bumps like braille.

They were all universal players which is why they all sound alike, I can say this for certain because none of them sound like the characters and they all sound the same and would need to in order to support hop-up packs of new slogans.
>>
File: 7237c.jpg (53KB, 800x281px) Image search: [Google]
7237c.jpg
53KB, 800x281px
>>6389723
>>6389728

If anyone knows how this works it would be fascinating to hear about it.

Here is as close as I could get a pic of them. They were subject to the speed in which you pulled them so the faster you yanked them, the higher pitched they'd sound.

I think they only did the turtles.
>>
File: 8169c.jpg (44KB, 700x215px) Image search: [Google]
8169c.jpg
44KB, 700x215px
>>6389729
>>
>>6389723
I believe they worked like early phonographs work where the sound was encoded through scratches on the strip.
>>
>>6383586
$99 doesn't seem to be too much for them. They keep selling out instantly every time Neca does another production run.
>>
>>6389731

I vividly remember them being dots.
>>
>>6389742

This, they've had to do extra runs of Donnie and Raph already. And Leo's set to do the same. They're an enormous hit. NECA's getting $400 from most people easily.
>>
>>6389729
>>6389731
seems like a high tech stuff for a toy at. the time
>>
>>6389753
do you think they do a box set with more accessories? thats the reason I'm hesitant buy the 1/4 TMNT, feels like they'll make a box set with more cooler stuff. more accessories. maybe props from the second movie different heads. I mean if they can make the heads in 3 pieces divide them from bandana and mouth you can change expressions.
>>
What's the heights of the Figuarts and the NECA toitles?
>>
File: shredder towl.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shredder towl.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>6388891
I'm honestly starting to worry if figuarts shredder is even coming out.
>>
>>6390119
Welcome to figuarts in general, anon.
Give it another year and a half.
>>
>>6388891

His head looks like a child wearing his dad's helmet.
>>
>>6390119
hahaha remember what happened with NECAs shredder back in 2008
>>
>>6389674
>>6389711
>>6389728
>>6389729
was it battery operated? I remember losing my strips so early like the stupid basketball so I had to play it like a normal turtle
>>
>>6390136

No, no batteries at all. The sewer hatch was basically a hard plastic megaphone for the tiny stiff needle that played it. It's like anon said, it was like an old monophone. The crazy thing is, you could pull this thing through your fingernail and it would make a sound but it was much more quiet and muffled.

You could legit make it do it's thing with your fingernail but the speaker on the turtle helped a lot.
>>
>>6390110
You can see in >>6389377 that they're just about identically sized. They're about five and a half inches tall.
>>
File: 1498341627583.jpg (38KB, 800x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498341627583.jpg
38KB, 800x281px
>>6389674
>>6389711
>>6389728
>>6389729
>>6389730
>>6390136
>>6390160
the turtles sewer back pack is a amphibious audio amplifier and it is a mechanical mechanism not electrical. just like the talking pull string dolls.
and on the strips you can see there is a small indentation on the left (the circle) when that part of the strip passes the sewer back pack (amphibious audio amplifier) it produces the sound. like the anon said you can also run it trough your fingernails and it will make a similar sound, but the turtles back pack amplifies it so you can hear it more better
>>
>>6390184
so thats why the faster you pull the faster they talked
>>
Which turtles scale and look best with first gokin shredder? Bought him recently and dont know who to get...
>>
>>6390322
None, really, but NECA would be better as they'd only be slightly undersized
>>
File: tTnTGYN[1].jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tTnTGYN[1].jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
>>6390322
The best turtles to put with the First Gokin figures are the classic collection turtles Playmates put out a while back (second and third from the right >>6389377). They're not great figures but they're not terrible, and to be perfectly honest anything smaller is just going to look ridiculous alongside those massive First Gokin figures.
>>
So how many people here actually managed to get a preorder in?
I'm just looking for some footsoldiers, myself
>>
>>6390863
Ye, I did. And two at that.
>>
>>6390863
Got mine in with my alien and Dutch. Who needed that $400? Not me.
>>
>>6390366
Those turtles look like shit. Shredder looks amazing though
>>
>>6387874
Someone take that sword away from Li Wing before she cuts her head off
>>
>>6390863
I did too.
can't believed how lucky I was, I didn't have PayPal so I was shaking while typing my CC numbers.
when do they send it out? my Fulfillment Status shows Unfulfilled.
>>
>>6393146
I read in the fwoosh forum someone said the week before the con so they start arriving as the con begins.
>>
where can i see pictures of the figures and accessories?
>>
>>6401659
Which figures in particular are you talking about?
>>
>>6394587
Orders will begin shipping the week following SDCC (the week beginning July 23, 2017)
>>
>>6401659
>>
>>6404024
Always makes my inner child feel happy to see cartoon accurate toys.
>>
>>6404060

Agreed. It's sad it took 30 years though.
>>
File: rsztmnt80sjpg-dcfb67_1280w.jpg (158KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
rsztmnt80sjpg-dcfb67_1280w.jpg
158KB, 1280x715px
>>6404060

Which cartoon were you watching again?
>>
>>6404515

The NECA figures look like the cartoon. You're wrong already before you start your crap.
>>
I have to say playmates did a good job on the 2003 TMNT toys. the toy looks like the cartoon. wasn't good on the articulation but loved the look. even the giant version was well made same with the nick TMNT. the base model was super.
>>
>>6404515
no no no, not this again
>>
File: 4L_M6kuc2qy.jpg (254KB, 1228x1679px) Image search: [Google]
4L_M6kuc2qy.jpg
254KB, 1228x1679px
>>6404018
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>6405041
means they will be shipping the Convention Exclusives earlier, so that they will arrive as the San Diego Comic-Con starts. July 20, 2017
I have been checking my Fulfillment Status and it still unfulfilled
>>
>>6404515
the 80s one, when it was animated not like shit and the model art.
The way its remember through tinted sunglasses, because that's what separates good art from the bad art.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.