[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>products are either crappy 5 POA action figures, unpainted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (4KB, 400x143px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
4KB, 400x143px
>products are either crappy 5 POA action figures, unpainted figurines, shot glasses or other cheap shit they charge a premium for
>slaps ADULT COLLECTIBLE - NOT A TOY on the packaging of things that are clearly toys
>company has an elitist attitude that they are for serious adult collectors with lots of money, when all they make are novelties and children's toys
>have taken to only selling shit in very limited preorder windows and delaying shit almost to DNF levels
>now have some super elite collector's club program

I get it, they make cheapo junk with a high price tag, why do people defend them? Why do they have this arrogant attitude about their shit, and why do they seem to be in such hard denial that they make TOYS? They make toys but deny the things are toys. ReAction was overpriced shit when it was at Walmart for $10, at $15 plus postage it's even more shit. Their vintage MOTU stuff so far has been terrible, they can't even get MOTUC out, and not only was the limited preorder window with a "no we will NOT have stock for sale, what do you think we are, a toy company?" only got worse when they started forcing preorders on entire waves. I'm not impressed by a single thing this company shits out, and less impressed by their bitchy attitude. They're in denial over being a company that makes kiddie shit.
>>
it's weird how you only ever hear about western toy properties having these problems
>>
OP doesn't understand the cost of doing small runs, especially like their sofubi stuff. On topmof that, doesn't understand that the Adult Collectible label is to avoid having to go through rigorous standards and testing of things meant for children when this is really toy-shaped art. OP doesn't understand the difference between Funko ReAction and Super7's lines.

Basically OP is dumb.

I don't like Super7 either but at least I understand it enough to not be a crybaby fag about it.
>>
>>6378863
>I'm not impressed by a single thing this company shits out, and less impressed by their bitchy attitude
>but I sure love to complain about it!
That's really amazing, dude.
>>
I'm still gonna be all over this shit.
>>
>>6379084
What's that Lord of Light thing??!?
>>
>>6379122
They only showed off the card art but it looks like it'll be a reaction style figure. Pretty neat. I'm lookimg forward to seeing it.
>>
>>6378892
>doesn't understand the difference between Funko ReAction and Super7's lines
And who could, really? Both are equally retarded in concept and look equally stupid in execution.
>>
stoplikingwhatidontlike.jpg?
>>
File: lil homies.jpg (181KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
lil homies.jpg
181KB, 1024x685px
>>6378873
What eastern forums do you go to that talk about toys?
Without a doubt, every company has people bitching about them.

I'd post Japanese hipstership, but that's against the rules.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.