[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching video review >this toy is really dope >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 38

File: 1480916023381.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480916023381.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>watching video review
>this toy is really dope
>the sculpt is dope
>the paint is dope
>accessories? totally dope
>buy this figure because it's dope
>>
A reviewer that knows what I need to hear
>>
>>6376307
"A nice touch" at the end of every mention of a small detail.
>>
File: 0cB2jw3.gif (196KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
0cB2jw3.gif
196KB, 880x880px
>>6376307
>watching video review
>>
>>6376307
I just want reviewers that complain
>>
>normies reviewing an anime girl
>they get to the tiddies or ass
>"Uhh... yeah. Moving on."
Like fuck, stick to Transformers if the concept of a boob scares you that much.
>>
File: 1485317414661.png (193KB, 499x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485317414661.png
193KB, 499x478px
>Hey guys, SuperMechaSpiderOptimusReviewsCustoms99 here, back at cha with another figure review
>Man, just look at this paint job, i-i-it is amazing! Oh wait, we have some paint scratches here, and chipping, and smudge, actually it's pretty sloppy
>The articulation is just great on this figure. The arms can move out this much, the torso can bend just a tiny bit, no waist swivel, or thigh rotatation, legs can barely go 30 degrees out
>With such mediocre articulation and paint job, I still think this a great figure! Don't forget to click my referral link to pick up this bad boy!
>>6376502
Nah, the super autistic Transformers reviewers freak out when they even touch the fembot tiddies and begin to apologize and ask the toy for forgiveness for pretty much the rest of the review
>>
File: 1475979818117.png (148KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1475979818117.png
148KB, 1272x1316px
>>6376530
>referral link
I honestly don't know how people watch bought reviewers
>>
File: Sin título-1.png (66KB, 498x485px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-1.png
66KB, 498x485px
>>6376530
>watching tjomega's review of rapido
>"s-sorry for my pronunciation of spanish i'm white"
SPANISH IS A WHITE LANGUAGE YOU FUCKING KEK FILTH RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>The review lists things and it's unclear if they actually like the product.
>>
>every review isn't a review
>it's just a showcase with some vague audio of a guy rambling on about the figure
>doesn't do any comparisons to other figures in the line
>doesn't point out obvious faults
>doesn't actually review anything

Lack of criticism is why we get shit like new figma's having archaic as fuck design elements while ones released years ago by the company have engineering that should be mandatory on damn near every figure produced since.
>>
>>6376488
>not finding out about the product you're buying before hand
>>
>>6376690
Written reviews are where it's at.
>>
>>6376692
not when you don't buy mainstream normie shit, and mouth breathers are your only hope
>>
>>6376690
I fucking hate the fags that post
>HEY GUYS I JUST SPENT X AMOUNT OF MONEY ON THIS AND IT'S ARRIVING TOMORROW, WHAT AM IN FOR?!!?!?!?
>>
>>6376709
>asks where to buy shit
>asks what the figures like
>asks what the wave is like
>asks for the release date

I can't believe we have a powerful tool like google and people cant fucking use it
>>
>>6376709
And it's always people that bought a bootleg from some backwater site no one had heard before.

And then two days later they post about how shitty the figure's joints and paint are.
>>
>>6376625
>>6376609
>>6376588
>>6376536

A review and an opinion are two different things.

I don't understand people who care what the person making the video thinks. as long as they show me what i want to know about the toy so I can make my own god damn mind up, that's all that matters, cause you know, I'm a big boy and make my own decisions
>>
>>6376307
>half the video is dedicated to the box

fucking pieces of shit
>>
I don't know about you guys but I've only really used video reviews to find out about articulation, e.g. the robot Damashii Dom, since pictures sometimes don't paint a full picture of a figure's potential range and feel.
>>
>>6376307
I watch D Amazing videos too, OP. Somehow he always gets new shit first.
>>
File: dope dope.jpg (34KB, 571x500px) Image search: [Google]
dope dope.jpg
34KB, 571x500px
>>6376307
>>
I like Jobby and Wotafa
>>
>>6376717
Yeah, why even bother discussing things at all am I right?
>>
>>6376690
>he thinks you can find out about the product you're buying by reading/watching/listening to shills
Idiot
>>
>more bitching about toy reviews.
Christ all mighty, how can you people be so unaware at this point.
>>
I often forget there's a huge chunk of people who only review brands they are completely loyal to, making it hard to find honest reviews when all they do is gush and accept blatant flaws as the norm. DCUC toys had this issue, Play Arts Kai too.
>>
>>6376307
>>watching video review
That's you're problem right there.
>>
>>6376739
>A review and an opinion are two different things.

Every review will have an opinion in it. You just want to watch a showcase or exhibition of the toy?
>Arms have 90 degrees of movement, no waist or knees.
The end. Sounds as boring as shit.

I don't watch boring TV shows, so why watch boring shit on youtube
>>
>>6376307
>watching video reviewer who buys thousands of dollars worth of toys every month

>youtube sees the same thing and wonders why they are giving money to this dork cuts revenue

>video reviewer crys and complains about having to get a part time job instead of playing with toys all day every day

>i hurt myself today starts playing
>>
>>6376307
PIXEL DAN HERE THIS 5 POA PILE OF PLAYMATES SHIT IS AWEEEESOMEEEEEE BUY IT KIDS RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW ALSO HERE'S A SHOT OF MY RAT WIFE
>>
>>6377068
Fucking kek
>>
A good way to trigger Anthony's Customs is to badmouth and talk shit about Halo. Literally /any/ comment about Halo will be taken the wrong way.
>>
File: IMG_3580.jpg (47KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3580.jpg
47KB, 500x336px
I still don't know wtf a paintsculpt is.
>>
>>6376307
>>watching video review
>>this toy is really dope
>>the sculpt is dope
>>the paint is dope
>>accessories? totally dope
>>buy this figure because it's dope

Every Mythic Legions review
>>
>>6376494
>>6376307

I want reviewers who complain about shitty stuff but who also genuinely like the toys that they are reviewing vs. just receiving a giant box of shit samples from a movie studio or BBTS.
>>
>300% blast of intro music
>unfunny skits they think are funny
>pathetic attempts to hook a sponsor by making a stupid video drinking soda
>inserting ugly face as if viewers are interested in seeing them
>>
>>6377122
I too wonder what it is now. Is it when the paint ruins the sculpt or makes the sculpt look better?
>>
>>6376957
Discuss all you want to, just don't start with asking a fucking stupid question your lazy ass can answer with 5 seconds of Googling.
>>
Only youtube reviewer I've seen that is actually painfully bad is Prime92. Most are at least watchable imo.
>>
>>6377377
>this nigga dont know about cute craig or scottimus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCqQ-MyZXRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfy4dKYGQoo
>>
>>6377122
He's been saying a lot of bizarre shit lately. Instead of plug, he'll say port... which I would expect if he was British, but he's definitely not. Or he said some weird shit like "pleasantly pleased". What?

I think he wants to stop so he's being as bizarre as possible so people stop watching, so he can justify to himself quitting.
>>
>>6377377
Prime is stupid and ignorant sometimes and has that annoying voice modulator, but I don't think she's THAT bad.
>>
I like zakuarelius's oob kit reviews but jesus does he shill mindfenix hard every time at the 2 minute mark.

>>6376890
I enjoy jobby's videos as a guilty pleasure although he has been cutting down on the meme-ing in his more recent videos.
>>
>>6377734
I wish Zaku would be less of a shit about his own taste. Review the kit, don't tell me how Build Fighters kits are fun and therefore somehow inferior to muh late UC master race.
>>
Blunghole is a joke. He drinks heavily while reviewing then blames his drunken mishandling of the toys on bad QC. How pathetic is someone that they need a bourbon while filming?
>>
File: full.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>6377509
>cute craig
Cute like a pile of rancid pig vomit.
>>
>>6377920
He looks like one of those chihuahuas whose tongue is too big for it's mouth.
>>
I've made a few figure reviews in the past and i'll probably do more in the future but reading through this thread I feel better about my own stuff lol. Despite them being pretty low view-wise and clearly coming from a beginner in the video creating department I can honestly say I don't do the terrible stuff you guys are bashing here.
>>
File: generation y doing something.jpg (63KB, 592x410px) Image search: [Google]
generation y doing something.jpg
63KB, 592x410px
>video reviews at all
fucking illiterate children of the generation Y and Z.
>>
>>6376820
D-amazing's reviews are so awkward and terrible, he barely touches upon articulation and in some reviews he forgets an accessory or two. What's worse is that he acts like he's a God amongst men when it comes to figures and photos, when a majority of his photos include same bland posing or a generic battle against a horde of army builders.
>>
>>6377734
>>6376890
Speaking of which, ive seen that mecha gaikotsu has been on a spiraling slope throughout the years. He's started taking jobby's old schtick. Then again;

>started doing a variation rrobbert184 announcer voice a year ago in his reviews
>puts in random quirky noises which wasn't that bad at first
>always complains about gunpla color apps but never takes the time to paint his kits
>started putting in unfunny bits in his reviews

Also i think i saw a dead roach in the background of one of his reviews one time. Can remember which but it might have been the kimaris vidar one
>>
Who was that one really autistic kid that spent over an hour on each review? I'm sorry that's the best I got. I just remember being violently uncomfortable and I remember him liking MLP
>>
File: 1477692896335.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1477692896335.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
>>6377068
>rat wife
>>
>>6377512
Sharts been dead on the inside for a awhile now. His po box vids have zero enthusiasm in them now and its just a paycheck at this point.
>>
>>6378185
>I saw a dead roach in his videos
Yeah, he's featured his gf in a couple of his videos.
>>
>>6376530
>super autistic Transformers reviewers freak out when they even touch the fembot tiddies and begin to apologize and ask the toy for forgiveness

Not everyone is EmGo
>>
Bobby Skullface is an annoying prick. He probably frequents /pol/

Any reviewer that has to show off the articulation for every figure in a line with standard articulation needs to realize that, after the first show off, this is pointless to do each time unless something is specifically different. This means YOU, channels that review GI Joe exclusively.
>>
>>6376307
Might as well buy actual dope at this point, anon.
>>
Chefatron's leader megatron review may be to your taste.

as is peaugh's ROTF scattorshot review.
>>
>>6377377
https://www.youtube.com/user/felzbug
>>
>>6378371
>He probably frequents /pol/
I doubt it since he put out an apology video for saying CW Motormaster looks Asian.
>>
>>6378442
Chefatron is hilarious because he always sounds bored and uninterested in his reviews. Like he'sjust forced to do his reviews and relieved that he's finished.
>>
File: 1491364317565.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1491364317565.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>6376752
>the whole video is dedicated to the box because the fucking asshole doesn't take the figure out during the video if ever at all
>>
>*music*
>>
>>6378710
What's the problem with this?
This is how tf reviews should be done.
>>
>>6378704
Who the fuck does this?
>>
>>6378710
>he wants 2-3 minutes of awkward silence with sounds of plastic creaking
>>
>>6378732
Nothing wrong, it's just a model example of a good toy review.
>>
>>6378736
I don't know his channel or any other videos, but I was looking for a review of a figure and the video popped up. As I was watching I started skipping ahead to where he takes it out of the box you avoid hearing his voice and realized that he never takes it out. His was the only video about the figure at all too.
>>
File: TRIGGERHAPPY.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERHAPPY.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>*reviews toys without objectivity*
>>
>>6377144
optibotimus?
>>
>ok so uh this is a figger from an anime
>i haven't seen the anime but I guess the figger is ok
>overall i like it
>>
literally anything meadeslemicah does
>uhhh...
>heh
>>
>>6378358
>emgo is the only one who does it
I've seen a few of more well known autistic transformers reviewers do it and plenty of the other literal whos with servere autism do it when I looked for reviews on Arcee and Windblade
It's embarrassing
>>
>>6378754
I actually bought Triggerhappy because of this webm.
>>
>>6378759
Optibotimus, emgo, and tj omega.
The cringy trio.
>>
>>6378802
Watch tj omega's sexy fembot reviews.
You can imagine the sick shit he does to his fembots off camera.
>>
>>6378754
Youtube channel pls
>>
>>6376692
> be a Lego faggot my entire life
> 2007 photo/written reviews on Eurobricks start being posted by random people
> actually can see the entire set in all its glory before buying
> 2012 and ever more Youtube faggots make video reviews
> ((((((best)))))) reviewer called Jang makes a clip of the figures rotating on a plate, a clip of accessories and a clip of the model rotating on a plate
> no functions or details get covered, no pictures of figures next to it to see how it scales, the angle of the camera is the worst for finding out how it looks IRL, if it transforms you get a rotating vid of both versions
> 2014 photo reviewers completely died out except for the huge 200$ sets that Lego sends them to shill
> Now there is only one site doing photo reviews but they don't get everything
> I started just extrapolating from the free instruction downloads even though it's much worse, especially concerning figure prints and structure gaps

> the only faggot worldwide who gets Lego blind-bag cases for review provided by Lego itself has a bloomy as fuck white background and many of the white figures get lost in the background
> this guy is moderator of the photo review subforum and has the guts to critize peoples attempts at reviews as rare as they are now, despite learning nothing himself

I hate these autists.

I guess Fwoosh/robo is ok for introducing me and being the only one to talk about Star Wars Bandai model kits but it's insufferable nowadays since he completely stopped putting up photos outside of his videos.
>>
>>6378818
https://youtu.be/kQk7gx8EjGI
>2:43 for a simple small toy
>As it should be
>>
I've actually grown to kind of appreciate Pixeldan. He's a goober, but his reviews are still pretty fun.
>>
File: religion.jpg (116KB, 793x642px) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
116KB, 793x642px
>>6378617
>thinks that not being a hateful bitch is a bad thing

You're the fucker on the right.
>>
>>6378839
He's informative, but the fact he gets half his shit for free means he's not really honest. Companies give free toys in exchange for good reviews, not for honesty.

>this is acceptable in the eyes of the public, ever since the Gerstmann firing it's been shows no one really cares when major corporations buy off reviews
>it will only ever be unacceptable if a woman dates a man who works in the toy review industry, even if the man doesn't review her products
>>
File: normal anti.jpg (182KB, 989x559px) Image search: [Google]
normal anti.jpg
182KB, 989x559px
>>6378849
it's all /pol/ ever sees.

Well that, and their sisters naked.
>>
>>6378786
This perfectly describes every anthony's cuckstoms video

>this is a figure of a character whose name I don't know and is from an anime/game/comic/movie I haven't seen but it looks cool
>here's the accessories, I don't know what they are but they look cool
>you should definitely buy it
>>
File: 1463421891052.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463421891052.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>6376981

The problem is that normally people buy what they like. They won't waste money on something they think is a total pile of shit so it has to have some redeeming value for them. Though that doesn't mean you can't be objective. You can point out issues without being a complete brandcuck. You can even have enough sense to point out things that don't really bother you but could be divisive for others without glossing over obvious flaws.
>>
>>6376752
Thats annoying, especially when its a figure that was exclusive and rarely talked about
>>
>>6378786
>figger
>fig-your
>figgas
>fig-uhh
>s h fig-u-arts
>>
>>6378751
>His was the only video about the figure at all too.
what was the figure anon? I must knoe
>>
>>6378851
You don't think he's honest? I dunno, I think Dans just, too positive?
>>
>>6379095
It was the Gutto Kuru Taiga.
I ended up masking a thread here afterward and got some feedback from a couple anons
>>
File: 1488448888142.gif (333KB, 375x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488448888142.gif
333KB, 375x286px
>>6377734
>tfw jobby showed the Death of the Guyver scene in his Figma Guyver review where Sho fucking dissolves inside of his suit
>tfw I realized someone else was also traumatized by this scene
>laugh heartily but throw up immediately after watching the review

fUCK
>>
>>6379299
he also showed part of the guyver II f transformation
>>
>extremely loud metal music intro
>leaves lens cover hanging off the camera so every two seconds you hear it clacking against it.
>dedicating 15 minutes to describing the box to the camera.
>>
File: IMG_20170405_054515.jpg (9KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_054515.jpg
9KB, 297x170px
>>6376588
>Watching TJOmega
Wot
>>
File: JABMAN_actionbase_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JABMAN_actionbase_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
this guy is the only person i would listen to about gunpla. henry is objectively a better customizer, but he doesn't structure his videos to be informative or entertaining, it's just the kit standing there in a neutral pose while he rambles on, or some package he got in the mail.

jabman025, typev3 (although i really don't like his personality), and jobby are the big channels i go to.

etfigureunboxing and sedirex have been putting out good content as well, they talk about figuarts/figma and toku figures respectively.

and of course wotafa even though i can't understand him
>>
>>6378080
fuck video reviews
I can digest information faster and easier through photos and text
I usually just mute videos and scroll around to see different views of the toy
>>
>>6379379
Don't even start me on Prime92 whatever she uses to change her voice is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>6379386
i blocked her channel in like 2015, is she still making videos?

can't listen to mechagaikotsu and his fucked up annunciation, citrus is good but he updates so infrequently, and zaku needs to edit his thoughts into more fucking succinct videos. going on for 25 minutes while the kit spins around on a turntable doesn't help anyone
>>
>>6376588
He just meant he's not a filthy Mexican.
>>
>>6378080
>arranging still pictures in order to create the illusion of moment
fucking illiterate baby boomers, thinking a motion picture is more engaging than a good book
>>
>>6379393
zaku's videos aren't as bad as they used to be (they're just under the 15 minute mark at most now) but i understand what you mean. im only subscribed at this point for work in progress and his custom jobs.
>>
>>6379386
>whatever she uses to change her voice is annoying as fuck.
I thought she just had a shitty microphone.
I haven't seen one of her videos in years, but i bet she probably still uses the same crappy camera and mic.
>>
>>6376307
>watching video review
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
File: 1460573072527.jpg (84KB, 640x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1460573072527.jpg
84KB, 640x1452px
>>6378220
Cute craig>
>>
>>6378845
Using Adam Baldwin instead of Stephen Baldwin.

Know the difference.
>>
>>6379386
Gunpla newbie here, after going through a few different reviewer channels I've always wondered why the fuck prime's voice sounded like that, is there a reason? Didn't even know it was a chick
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 768x768px
>watch review
>GET THEM FROM BIG BAD TOY STORE

Does anyone remember a few years ago wen this was the worst thing ever? Maybe 2013 ish, where every youtube no matter how big or small was sponsored by that website. An unescapble absolute nightmare.
>>
>>6379973
>GET YOUR BIG BAD TOYS AT BIGGETY BIGGETY BIG BAD TOY STORE DOT COM! LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOOOOOOOOOW!!
>>
>>6377512
>>6378249

He's got a kid on the way and he knows he's fucked financially.
>>
>>6379973
I remember first going there because of some similar referral, and finding it amazing that they made you pay more for a box that isn't banged up, when that's just how it is at most shops.
>>
File: actar (2).jpg (154KB, 808x1280px) Image search: [Google]
actar (2).jpg
154KB, 808x1280px
"Hewo. We hab a vewwy exciting rebeew todaeey heah on Ack-tah's Ack-Shun figwar rebeews."
>>
>>6376960
>not wanting to find out about the product from any reviewer available before plunking down $30+ bucks for it
>thinks all reviewers are shills
Idiot.
>>
>>6379703
Line of Vietnam toys when?
>>
>>6380078
Transformers are made in 'nam now, does that count?
>>
>>6380078
MegaBloks has some CoD stuff that's blatantly 'nam
>>
>>6376588

>SPANISH IS A WHITE LANGUAGE

lmao im literally from Madrid and even i don't believe this
>>
>>6380278
Check your privilege
>>
>>6380316
check the website you're on.
>>
>>6379380
>I usually just mute videos and scroll around to see different views of the toy
Why even give them hits for producing such shitty reviews?

>>6379611
>t. butthurt illiterate video reviewer
Video reviewers wouldn't be so embarassing and awful if you guys learned to write a fucking script instead of just rambling along to whatever pops into your head

but planing things out and riting am hard, huh?
>>
>>6376820
He's got connections with Bluefin
>>
I like Jobby
>>
>>6379356
He sometimes complains about the toys he reviews because they actually cost him his GBPs.
When it's something he likes or a plastic meme like Classics Starscream he forgives every flaw, though, so he can be pure shit and only retain the good point of reviewing old figures with a decent setup.
>>
>>6380697
GBP? Is that like his unemployment?
>>
>>6380736
Good Boy Points. It's the preferred income of NEET's that still live with their parents. They are mainly used for toys and chicken tendies or dinosaur shaped nuggers.
>>
>>6380024
Kek
>>
File: 1497439189247.jpg (34KB, 547x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497439189247.jpg
34KB, 547x540px
>>6377604
>she
>>
>"Ok, time to take this bad boy out of the box"
>"Ok, got some twist ties here... and... tape over these accessories here"
>" Just gotta....damn, these are on really tight"

5 full minutes later

>"Ok, here he is, out of the box...in all his...uh...glory"

video toy reviews are torturous to watch on a level that would make Torquemada proud
>>
>>6376307
The only adjective that Millenials use that is worse than "dope" is "sick"

Any faggot that describes something as "sick" should be forced to eat poop so that person gets "sick"
>>
>>6376625
>doesn't do any comparisons to other figures in the line
>uses some other, completely unrelated toy for size comparison instead of something from the same line the people watching the review might conceivably already own
>>
the one thing that irritates me to no end is the statement "i'd show you X, but i'm running out of time"

NO YOU'RE NOT MOTHERFUCKER, YOU LITERALLY HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, SHOW US X
>>
>>6382121
>"I'd compare it with X but it's in storage/off camera and I'm too lazy to grab it."
Every time.
>>
>>6376890
At first I thought Jobby was an unfunny tryhard but quickly realized he gives a damn about making a quality review and trims the fat out that 99% of other reviewers leave in. He also pretty much likes everything I like.
>>
>>6382745
the review part of his reviews are all solid, it's the jokes that can wear down on me

>putting the toy in food, eating with it
>putting the toy in the toilet
>referencing jacking off / rule 34
>music cue for SWIVEL HERE

but i guess if the memes weren't present the overall experience would be a lot dryer
>>
>>6382687
Yeah no kidding. At least keep a baseline figure near you if you review often and similar products. I hate when people are unprepared or uneducated in something they are supposedly reviewing. At least know if the figure/accessories are accurate.
>>
>>6382783
I don't understand the eating or the swivel memes but the toilet makes me feel like he actually cares, ironically. After all, he went through the trouble of cleaning his toilet as cleanly as possible just to emphasize how strongly he feels about some toy.
>>
File: 41oJXlkK1HL._SY300_.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41oJXlkK1HL._SY300_.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>6382798
suddenly >this becomes a welcome sight
>>
>>6382783
It's not his fault with the retarded meme shit
He actually tried to move away from SWIVEL HERE and shit a year or so ago, but the children giving him money didn't like that so he probably just puts up with it now
For some reason the average person thinks it's funny when you do the same "joke" over and over
But yeah he's a good reviewer
>>
File: CDog_h4WoAAsFBt.jpg (38KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CDog_h4WoAAsFBt.jpg
38KB, 599x337px
>Thew "totally wasn't a zero punctuation fan back in 2009" Adams
>>
>>6382853
>random green text that makes no sense
>>
>>6382798
>At least know if the figure/accessories are accurate.

Is there a single reviewer that correctly pointed out that Star Wars Emperors Royal Guards should not come with a Scout Trooper Blaster but the Rebel Fleet Trooper DH-17 Blaster?

I would subscribe that person in a heartbeat.
>>
>>6382849
I saw his anime pillow review recently.

I think he tries hard to tell us he hates the shit he does but knows if he wants things to work he has to.

Its like working in a supermarket as a cashier, you shut up and fake it or else some bitch is gonna get cranky because you aren't showing your pearly whites
>>
>>6383240
>Jobby is the audience's bitch slut
I like this
>>
>>6376307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sMT-pS7AbQ
>>
>>6378461
What is this guy's malfunction? He even drops out of character halfway into his reviews.
>>
>>6382853
This fat lazy fucker needs to start reviewing more shit.
>>
>>6385065
This guy should do his hobby for often for my enjoyment!
>>
I like it with a reviewer tells us how much it cost.
Helps me know if I'm getting ripped off if it's an older toy.
>>
>>6378791
good feegure
>>
>>6380551
>t. butthurt film-goer
Film goers wouldn't be so and embarassing and awful if you guys learned to read a fucking book instead of watching moving pictures with spoken dialogue and scenes.

but reding word and sentence am hard, right?
>>
>>6382853
>a zero punctuation fan

You mean that shitty game review series that was stolen from the game review format done by ashens, only with 100% less gameplay footage and 100% more anger?
>>
>>6386298
>editing someone's post is real trolling and will show them

Nope, never was and never will be. Just makes you look butthurt and lazy.
>>
>>6386298
I'm not sure how you get criticizing reviews for rambling, stuttering, mumbling because they dont know what they're going to say until that exact moment = movies
>>
>>6386168
yeah, weirdly enough reviewers are pretty tight lipped about how much they pay for toys
>>
>>6386514
Maybe they just don't see it as relevant. If the toy they're reviewing is readily available at the time.
>>
>>6387024
Obviously they wouldn't share how much they overpaid for shitty figures like retail transformers or marvel legends in a sad attempt to be the first review up on youtube.
>>
does review spot refer to himself in the third person?

"spot's gonna take a break-"
"spot thinks that-"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adAJZcMjILs

this guy is kinda good, but I wish he was a bit less long winded.
>>
File: IMG_4228.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4228.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>
>>6388946
I like this guys style for animation reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhqVhITeCxQ&index=5&list=PLpbe3Nw87puMcdOCcy6T33Z8qy6fI0SpP
>>
>>6388948
Hello!
>>
>>6376307
I honestly find just about every reviewer is fucking cancerous these days.

Hell, I admit to doing it myself years ago but I wasn't happy with the quality in the end and deleted most of them, so if I ever make them again, I want them to be worth a damn for people to actually watch.
>>
>>6386514
The only reviews I've watched are hdtoytheater and he just tells you how much they're worth at the time of the video on Amazon or whatever. Though it doesn't really help that he basically does reviews as figures are released so the price he gives is like original retail
>>
>>6381854
>dope and sick are millenial slang
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>6389172
To be fair, us 90s kids are counted as "millennials", which makes no fucking sense because we weren't born in the new millennium.
>>
>>6389186
Leave it to a millennial to not know what millennial means. Millennial denotes being a child during the year 2000.
>>
>>6376307
>talks about articulation
>quickly spins every joint around carelessly so they are guaranteed to end up super loose
>the figure is left in that awkward position for the rest of the review
>>
>>6389213
>"he's playing with the toy WRONG!"
>>
>>6389240
>he makes the figure loose
>"It's not my fault, it's the company's fault"

it's mostly on the reviewer
>>
>>6386333
Because professionals write down everything they're going to say beforehand and do rehearsals, just like actors do.
This is how you avoid looking like a mumbling rambling stuttering idiot.

>>6389189
>tfw when already legally an adult many years before 2000 and still pigeonholed as a generation baby by multiple demographic studies
I blame marketing writing down for advertisers... hue.
>>
>Video Review
>Rambles for 5 minutes
>Opens the figure
>"Pretty nice looking figure, that's all for today guys, thanks for watching! Don't forget to Like and Subscribe"
>>
>>6378839
>fun

WHOA THIS GUY IS SUPER ARTICULATED
*swivels the arms, and the legs, this is all it has*
TIME FOR ANOTHER BLIND BOX WHY DON'T YOU OPEN YOURS BELOVED WIFE?!
*the rat simply nibbles at the packaging before making an inbred squealing noise comparable to a mixture between a creaking door and glass rubbing against glass*
THANKS MATTEL!
>>
File: dead maude.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dead maude.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>6379973
>Mitchsantona and SportsWolf3 shilling the fuck out of them in their awful reviews
>>
File: laughing minion.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
laughing minion.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>6380024
Is that actually him!? Holy shit I'm losing it. Call him a weeb in the comments sometime, it's also hilarious.
>>
>>6390714
Lol yeah!
Let's make fan of the handicapped person because there's no low thing I'd do to feel better about myself!
>>
>>6390749
Found the gimp!
>>
File: ACTAR.jpg (270KB, 451x667px) Image search: [Google]
ACTAR.jpg
270KB, 451x667px
>>6390714
>>
>>6390749
Yeah that's pretty fucked up. He's still a person.
>>
>>6390769
Well, half anyway...
>>
>>6390765
get some new images already, you've had these for like 7 years now
>>
>>6390794
As soon as Flipper Boy posts more I'm sure I will.
>>
>>6380024
Isn't that the weird kid from Akira?
>>
>>6390397
I watched a review where he didn't even bother to open the toy once.
>>
>>6376307
Sounds exactly like a DareDevil19 review kek
>>
https://youtu.be/GrtPf47ogOY

TalkerArt is usually kind of alright if you can stand the

>moments where he gets out of breath
>cringe intro
>lack of editing
>dad jokes

His reviews are usually alright and don't normally have a lot of the BS most other reviewers tend to linger on. Usually gets straight to the point and has a cool size comparison table where he'll take similar figures or anything related and do them side-by-side. Might complain a bit too much but doesn't waste time.
>>
>>6389189
Millenial birth years started in the early 80's.
>>
>>6393542
Millennials can be defined as "anyone who crusty old faggots don't like".
>>
>>6393222
>that intro
Why. Just why.
>>
>>6393222
>complains about shoulder pad being attached to arm instead of torso
>complains about hinge function in shoulder pad and how he doesn't see the point of it
>about 30 seconds later when he's showing shoulder move outward the hinge allows the pad to get the fuck out the way or else it would have almost no range
>also didn't show full range of motion on a few joints
Is he functionally retarded? Attaching pads to the torso almost always guarantees the figure will look like shit in any pose other than straight out the side or straight down. Joints on shoulder pads help them get out of the way and increase range. Why do I feel like this guy doesn't even pose his figures and just poses them in a neutral pose on the shelf?

That was an awful review. A SHORT awful review but an awful review nonetheless.
>>
>>6393600
My butt clenches every single time I hear it.
>>
>>6393615
>Why do I feel like this guy doesn't even pose his figures and just poses them in a neutral pose on the shelf?
Because you can see his shelves in the first 20 seconds and that's exactly what it looks like.
>>
File: 1498419638414.jpg (151KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498419638414.jpg
151KB, 1440x1080px
>>6394492
im disgusted by people who do that
>>
>>6378865
>this is a figure by Medicos. Yeah, I don't know the name.. Killer.. Queen? Is that the name? I think it's from JoJo. I never watched it so I don't know how true to the character it looks and I can't take five seconds to Google it or anything, but it looks pretty cool to me.
>>
>>6393192
Don't forget the random use of an accent/weird intonation OVAH HEAUH *raspy voice*.
>>
>>6394594
And showing us what new DVDs he got. Because it's so important to know that he bought a second mint in box Transformers Dark of the Moon DVD for his DVD collection.
>>
Just getting into 1/6 and struggling to find any good reviews of the soldier story or DAM stuff until I found the onesixthscale YouTube channel - HD macro images with a voiceover and / or on screen text plus videos included if there is moving parts!

FairPlay I wish the guy was still doing it!
>>
Reviewers that whine because they think EVERYTHING needs a paintwash mystify me as much as they make me want to strangle a baby.
>>
>>6390749
Go away
>>
>>6376307
>reviewer fills their reviews with unfunny memes despite having some charisma that keeps you watching.

JOBBY
>>
File: IMG_2541.jpg (154KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.jpg
154KB, 750x706px
>>6378220
I think I know who you're talking about. His YouTube is CuteanimefiguresTV.

Pic related is one of the best comments someone left him.
>>
>>6404920
link to the video with this specific comment?
>>
>>6404975
Here ya go:
https://youtu.be/R1OLvo24m18
>>
>>6404993
Dear god...
>>
>>6377122
>>6378249
>>6377512
He's been done for a long time. It really sucks he seems like a cool dude but if he didn't luck out and inherit a house he'd be so royally fucked.
>>
File: 9unitbigpro.jpg (48KB, 450x558px) Image search: [Google]
9unitbigpro.jpg
48KB, 450x558px
>>6388926
I stopped watching him when he started uploading 10 reviews a day of shit that looks like it came out of pic related.

And yes, the 3rd person shit was/is so retarded
>>
>>6404993
That fake fucking accent he keeps dropping in and out of!
Holy shit this guy's a piece of work.
>>
>>6404993
I'm honestly not sure what's more disturbing to me between his intro sounding like it was performed by someone in the middle of having a stroke, the fact that he felt like he needed to interject his greasy face into the video, the potato quality in goddamn 2014 that a phone could've shot more clearly, the uncomfortable amount of merch from different series aimed at prepubescent girls coupled with his hot topic dress sense, or the fact that, over the course of this hour-long shitshow, 45 minutes were spent fucking posing the figure.

He's so utterly devoid of charm, personality and quality that it just hurts to watch. Even 10 minutes of this garbage would be too much; this shit is just torturous.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.