[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in Hong Kong right now and am planning to get an Iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hottoy.jpg (261KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hottoy.jpg
261KB, 1000x1500px
I'm in Hong Kong right now and am planning to get an Iron Man figure and money isn't too much of an issue, is Hot Toys the highest quality poseable figure out there?
>>
>>6375807
they look nice but articulation is shit
>>
I had one before, it felt like a 20 dollar toy; basically 0 weight to them but I've never had the diecast ones so theres that
>>
>>6375807
They're pretty good. I prefer the Sentinel figures, personally. Sentinel have a store in roughly the same place as Hot Toys' Secret Base and Toy Sapiens, so go and have a look for yourself.
>>
>>6375822
>>6375827
Any other recommendations?

>>6375831
Thanks, I'll check that out
>>
>>6375841
Depends, which Iron Man are you looking for? Do you just want an Iron Man that represents his basic Red with some gold/yellow trim? One of those MCU that have more gold to them? Or perhaps a Hulkbuster?

Sentinels are small. Are you looking for something big like Hot Toys? Is articulation important or is this just going to be something you'll put on a display space and then pretty much ignore it?
>>
File: o0620062013826304186.jpg (93KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
o0620062013826304186.jpg
93KB, 620x620px
>>6375807
you should definitely check out the Sentinel's re:edit line
RE:EDIT IRON MAN #09 New Century Iron Man
>>
>>6378323
I really wish I could love Sentinel's Iron Man figures. They look so well-done. But the headsculpts turn me off every time, they slope down/inwards so dramatically and it looks bad to me.
>>
>>6378331
when you have it in hand it's not as dramatically as the photos. they also make other suits that are more flat too.
>>
The Mk.46 has had QC issues with the chrome-paint flaking off revealing the silver basecoat.
>>
File: 902354_press01.jpg (108KB, 400x600px)
902354_press01.jpg
108KB, 400x600px
get the hulkbuster
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.