[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who makes the best die-cast cars, /toy/? I've bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: initial_d_ae86_takara_tomy.jpg (65KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
initial_d_ae86_takara_tomy.jpg
65KB, 1000x636px
So who makes the best die-cast cars, /toy/? I've bought a few Takara Tomy cars, and they're pretty great.
>>
>>6368817
What scale are you after, my man?
>>
Ebbro
Kyosho
Autoart
>>
Hi, I'm completely new to car models, I thought I might ask here
I'm looking to build a diorama for my 6'' figures, mostly revoltech and Jojo SAS and I need a car. What's the cheapest I can get? Preferibly a convertible or something unusual like a wierd military truck or an ambulance or whatever, as long as it's cheap.
>>
I love the Tomy cars. When i was a kid, we went to the mall and they'd have the entire wall of tomy cars in the white boxes. Always a fan of the normal cars like dump trucks and mini vans ect.
>>
File: Amalgam_07.jpg (1MB, 1440x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Amalgam_07.jpg
1MB, 1440x1026px
>>6368817
depends on what you are looking for and how much you want to pay,overall amalgam, exoto and cmc i think are some of the absolute best (and most expensive)
>>
>>6369353
i think the 1/12 scale is the one that fits better with 6'', problem is that 1/12 cars are not cheap
>>
>>6369816
1/12 is most common for RC cars
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/141-8400977-6557504?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=1%3A12+scale+car
>>
>>6369353
Maybe that mattel BvS batmobile
>>
>>6368817

Just listing 1/64 which is what I collect

Tomica Limited

Greenlight

Johnny Lightning

Kyosho

Minichamps

Autoworld
>>
>>6375594

To this I add there is no absolute best and some models will look better on one of those brands, but I'd rate all of those equally, from 7/10 to 9/10 reproductions if you are looking for detail.

HotWheels is really only worth it for their rubber tire more expensive cars, they are GREAT toys and their racecars and some castings are very good.

Matchbox is more realistic, even their fantasy cars are realistic and feasible.
>>
as daft as it sounds, the Disney cars models are pretty good,
if the eyes bother you its easy to remedy with a q-tip and some nail polish remover
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.