[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protip: if you don't collect and/or customize your own 1/6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4004.jpg (131KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4004.jpg
131KB, 1131x1600px
Protip: if you don't collect and/or customize your own 1/6 scale figures you're a stinky poo head
>>
>changing doll clothes is "customizing"
>>
>>6361769
No, I mean sculpting faces, you mong. Jesus Christ, how can you be so dumb?
>>
>>6361764
I seriously don't understand why people buy these.
At least the thousand Sideshow Steel Guys have a toyetic feel to them because of their armors, what the fuck do you get out of a random dude in a suit that can't even interact with anything outside of its toyline?
>>
>>6361774
aliens
ghosts
>>
>>6361764
>a scale that isn't as ubiquitous as 1/12, leading to less figures in the 1/6th scale
>real cloth for clothes making the figure looking like its wearing a suite shaped parka

collecting mainly 1/6th figures fucking sucks, I can understand having one or two in your collection as a centerpiece due to some of their detail, but anyone who claims that others are plebs for not collecting JUST 1/6th are the hipsters of the toy world
>>
>>6361777
Who is making 1/6 aliens and ghosts?
>>
>>6361774
>that can't even interact with anything outside of its toyline?

You do realize 1/6 scale means that it can "interact" with literally any 1/6 scale product in existence, right?

>>6361780
>Who is making 1/6 aliens and ghosts?

Unfortunately no one that I know of (not that anon nor OP).

If 21st Century Toys didn't go under they would be the most likely company to make them. Right before they went out of business in 2001/2002ish they had already prototyped a whole horror line that included vampires and zombies and I think there were plans for werewolves and shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.