[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where I can pick up a 1:1 scale toy/replica of an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: m16a1.jpg (20KB, 1000x239px) Image search: [Google]
m16a1.jpg
20KB, 1000x239px
Anyone know where I can pick up a 1:1 scale toy/replica of an M16A1 or L1A1 SLR? Need them for a con coming up where Me and a few mates will be dressing up as 'nam soldiers.

Am in Australia BTW (and before you ask no, toy guns that don;t shoot aren't banned here)
>>
Full size replicas? Your best bet would probably be a low-powered cheap as fuckall airsoft gun, but I don't know Ozzy's rules on Airsoft there.
>>
>>6362806
Airsoft is fully banned here no exceptions.
>>
>>6360295
The board you want is /asp/. I believe they have a thriving airsoft community over there that would better serve your interests than we can here.
>>
>>6363300
>>6363250
Again airsoft is banned here.
>>
>>6363344
And /toy/ still isn't the board to help you anon.
Seems like your kind of boned unless your 6 inches tall and could just use something like the little armory.
>>
File: everyonehatesairsoft.png (49KB, 1381x630px) Image search: [Google]
everyonehatesairsoft.png
49KB, 1381x630px
>>6360295

Was this you anon..
Dont you get it.
Everyone hates airsoft.
Not sure why.
But it must be so.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (16KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
16KB, 800x533px
i probably could have helped you last year but thees been a massive crackdown on toy guns. anywhere i can think of that sold them has pulled all their stock off their sites because of police intervention. this gell ball blaster shit pushed it from a grey area to something AFP can actually be bothered

best help i can be is tell you i've never seen a toy A1 or SLR but you can get a modern M16 and slap ebay airsoft handguard on there. should get past border patrol, i've ordered all sorts of rail accessory form china and they got in find

>>6363355
...but seeing as it looks like this thread was moved you may never see this
>>
>>6363361
>>6363355
The hell are you guys on about? OP here and this thread has stayed put on this board.
>>
kmart has fake ones but most shows are banning toy guns
>>
>>6363474
You might try finding a "rubber duck" from here in the States. It won't be cheap, and I don't know what your government's strictures are on such things, but it's the only thing I can think of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_(military)
>>
>>6363480
wont get into the country
>>
>>6363485
Christ on a cracker, you guys have it worse than the Brits.
>>
>>6363488
we also have a lot less dead pedestrians. im pretty happy with that trade off
>>
>>6363488
Yeah, I don't want to shit on OP too badly because he's clearly aware of his predicament, but holy shit dude how can you stand to live in a place in which the government treats you like a retarded child?

Are all the cities child proofed? Rounded edges only on new items, styrofoam taped on hard angled edges, everything made out of soft rubber?
>>
>>6363489
>we also have a lot less dead pedestrians.

80%+ of our murders are criminals killing other criminals, usually over drugs. Organized drug crime really inflates our homicide statistics.
>>
there's a company called Denix that makes a M16A1 wallhanger
>>
>>6363489
>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Replica Toy Guns.

Just carve one out of wood. No one there will know what a real one will look like anyways.
>>
>>6360295
I don't know what these guys are on about claiming this is not the right board. It's like they never played with toys guns before.

Sometimes toy guns are very good replicas but usually for something big like an M16 they tend to be too short since made for kids. But try your luck looking for them at Dollar store and thrift shops might get lucky. Although my little bro made a very convincing ak47 out of cardboard so that's also an option.
>>
>>6363604
If it's a con like Supanova I doubt he could get through the door with a Denix
>>
>>6360295
Try looking on /po/ for a papercraft one. Gun threads come up every now and then. Time consuming, but can look good.
>>
>>6360295
Check to see if it's even allowed at the con before you waste money on something like that. I know a lot of cons are cracking down on their prop replica rules.

you might get shot by the popo
>>
Have you tried asking on /cgl/?
>>
>>6371022
They'll tell him to mod a NERF gun
>>
>>6363344
Does that include broken Airsoft guns? You might be able to get one with all the guts pulled out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.