[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit, just got a $50 coupon and there is no spending condition(IE:must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 1104x539px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 1104x539px
Oh shit, just got a $50 coupon and there is no spending condition(IE:must spend over $100). Expires tomorrow.

What the fuck do I use it on?
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (99KB, 1334x463px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
99KB, 1334x463px
>>6357458

Current candidates
>>
>>6357458
I missed the PO on Guyver III so my vote goes toward that but buy whatever you want most bro. Ninja Slayer is on sale at HLJ so...that's not the best option. That X is supposedly good but you lose out on $10 if you use a $50 coupon on it.
>>
>>6357462

Ninja Slayer is on discount at HLJ right now, so you'd be dumb to use it on him.

I'm surprised they still have X in stock. I'd get him regardless.

Goku's the best deal since you use your entire coupon and get him for $5. But if you really really want that Guyver, the discount helps a lot.
>>
>>6357467
>>6357470

It'd still be alot cheaper for me to buy NS with the coupon, about $36cad instead of $70 from HLJ. X isn't a bad option, but I guess it ships from the states since the discount doesn't apply to the USPS shipping.

Think I'm leaning towards Guyver, even though he looks like a guaranteed shelf-warmer.
>>
>>6357458
>Oh shit, just got a $50 coupon

What website?
>>
>>6357483

How the heck did you end up with $70?? He's like ¥3600 after store credit.
>>
>posting in a shill thread
>>
>>6357462

Hmm this site has MMX for $40 with free shipping. I'd say it was too good to be true but I guess some of you actually buy from here all the time?
>>
File: coupons.jpg (49KB, 983x412px) Image search: [Google]
coupons.jpg
49KB, 983x412px
>>6357520

Canadian monopoly money + shipping. Also you don't get the store credit until your order is already paid and shipped.

>>6357526

Don't be jelly
>>
>>6357483
>one of the main guyvers
>shelfwarming
kek
>>
>>6357597
They fucked up the guyvers desu. Mushy sculpts aside, since they're PVC, the scales are fucked up so it only looks right if you have a single figure. If you have Guyver 2F, 3, and the original 1 standing next to each other you can tell the fucked up the scale badly.
>>
>>6357597

> NUfigma pricing

> Both Guyver 2 variants currently shelfwarming(both over 1k cheaper than III)
>>
File: 2611956901_98f40bb05d_b.jpg (302KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2611956901_98f40bb05d_b.jpg
302KB, 768x1024px
>>6357624
Guyver IIF was never that interesting of a design, and neither color really appeals to me. Give me badass gloss black Guyver III or Guyver II in yellow with the asymmetrical face and then you've got my attention.
>>
>>6357518
Tokyo Otaku Mode.
They can be a bit pricier than the likes of Amiami, and have a smaller selection, but shipping is way cheaper and faster.

Like TOM would ship the same figma to you in under a week for the same price that you'd have to spend on just sal from AmiAmi.
>>
File: tom coupons.jpg (128KB, 684x933px) Image search: [Google]
tom coupons.jpg
128KB, 684x933px
how much do I have to buy to get a $50 coupon?
>>
>>6358087

> $641.53

What the fuck did you do? Better spend that shit before it expires.
>>
Yeah but TOM charges for shipping unless you buy over a certain amount and usually gets items in stock a month or two after Amiami. Buying multiple figures, qualifying for free shipping, and accumulating shit tons of in store currency does occasionally make it worth it though.

Oh, and they also charge upfront.
>>
> can't make up my mind between mmx and guyver3

fuuuuck
>>
>>6358100
>Better spend that shit before it expires
Thinking about just splurging on preorders. Things that may become scarce and shoot up in price, like the portal figmas and the new Metroid figma.
>>
>>6358100
Some figures are pretty exploitable on TOM for points even after they "fixed it"
You could buy a certain figure, get $30-$50 in points depending on promtion, pawn it off on eBay for MSRP
Rinse and repeat for infinite value
>>
has anyone else gotten 50$ or 100$ there?
>>
>>6363612

OP here. I had two 50 rolls(over a month of rolling). One I didn't use because I had to spend over 100, and the other had no restriction.

Spent it on the MMX 2 days ago and still waiting for him to ship.
>>
>>6358434
>Things that may become scarce and shoot up in price
>like the portal figmas
Do you really think they'll shoot up? I really want them but the asking price is too much so I was hoping they'd go down.
>>
>>6369900
I honestly don't know. I'm a little terrified that some /v/ figures will become scarce and skyrocket in price, like the first Metroid figma and Smake. Then again there's the Link figmas and nendos that stay low consistently.
>>
>>6370379
>Then again there's the Link figmas

They're low in price because they keep making the Link's no one gives a shit about. They seem to be specifically avoiding OoT Link, which is the only one that'll sell gangbusters because it's OoT and it's everyones nostalgia gamefu.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.