[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /toy/ budget each month for toys. My spending is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: paypalstatement.png (212KB, 1981x1552px) Image search: [Google]
paypalstatement.png
212KB, 1981x1552px
How does /toy/ budget each month for toys. My spending is getting way out of control. I have no room for anything yet parcels are appearing everyday.

Any advice?
>>
>>6357356
The 297.00 was the Soul of Chogokin Daizyujin which is still sitting in the parcel unopened.
>>
>>6357356
Only buy from series you have watched and are a fan of?
>>
>>6357361
Think about what you liked as a kid. What compelled you to like a certain toy. Collect the best of that.

It doesn't necessarily have to be things you have nostalgic attachment to, just buy things you're drawn to and are high quality. for example, I own sentinel dancouga and SoC Gaogaigar, because I love combining mecha, but have never really watched their shows; simply because they're good quality figures. Conversely, I've barely bought any Batman TAS merchandise because most of it isn't very good. there's also things I like as an adult, that Id on't feel are very toyetic and thus I ignore. Like, I could never be one of those 1/6 scale collectors spending $200 on a Morgan freeman or Jack Nicholson figure, just because I like those actors, it doesn't mean I need to have a toy of them.
>>
Step 1
>"I am only going to spend $____ this year"
Step 2
>"If I buy this thing that I am superficially excited for I will only have $____ remaining in my budget for the things that I know I will want"
>>
>>6357356
You stop impulse buying and only buy shit you really like and not shit you see everybody else enjoying that causes you to jump on the bandwagon and end up doing nothing with it
Just keep the shit you actually like and sell everything else on eBay or the BST
>>
Steal your grandma's pension.
>>
>>6357356
here's what you do to clear space. post and SELL any item that you brought but is still in it's parcel shipping box 3 month after you received.
>>
Fuck you're in a bad spot
>>
>>6357356
Suck cock for some extra spending money.
It's not gay if you're only doing it for the cash, and you don't get hard yourself.
>>
>>6357356
i try not to spend more than 400 bucks every 2 months
>>
>>6357356
Stop buying with your dick.
>>
>>6357356
Sounds dumb, but Marie Kondo that shit.

Pick up a toy and if it doesn't give you a real sense of joy, then heavily consider selling it or getting rid of it. Your gut reaction is bad for impulse buying but good for determining what is important to you in the long run.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.