[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you throwing? This is my first real mono metal besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1162.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What are you throwing? This is my first real mono metal besides the crappy dv888 I had. It's a B grade Prodigy. Yes that Piccolo in the background.
>>
>>6354801
are you having a stroke?
>>
>>6354807
Why do you ask besides the fact that I don't have the best grammar
>>
File: IMG_1046.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
This.. I have had it for two years and I love it.
>>
what's a good yoyo if i want to start yoyoing

i see these cool aluminium ones that go for like 60-120 dollarydoos and that's p. expensive desu
>>
File: kHruzBM.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
kHruzBM.png
174KB, 416x396px
>>6354801
>>6354841

What? You guys are throwing around with those pieces of trash? You might as well tie a string around a dog turd for all the good it'll do you.

Me, I just picked up a Göttlichen Werfen limited anniversary edition Teufels Spielzeug model Yo. Shit's cold cast in red steel with a titanium core and the highest quality silicone spun string. Sure, it's $300 before import fees, but it's worth it to have a quality yo that feels as smooth as jizz when you're tripping a 720 around the world offhand.

Plus, I'm gonna need a competition pro yo when I compete in the 2017 South East Classic yo-yo tournament, which is coming up in exactly a month and a half from now. Shit's gonna be brutal now that Hoffler is stepping down as 5-year champ. But I think I got a chance, unlike you two with your cheap Duncan junk. If you can't play with the big dogs, then go home, poorfags.
>>
>>6354878
Show us a pic...
>>
>>6355004
Tripfags don't deserve pics, let alone anything else besides derision & mockery.
>>
>>6355758
>>6354878
Thank you for ruining our thread you self righteous egomaniac asswipe..
>>
>>6357084

So I ruined your thread by telling you the honest to God truth that your yos are low tier pleb shit? You gotta have thicker skin than that if you want to last the whole summer on 4chan, newfriend.
>>
>>6354878
>Not throwing a 24k gold plated titanium Blizzledorf™
>Not modding the Blizzledorf™ with the latest Fujimaku™ Axel's for optimum performance
>Not using Splorge Grease™
>Not using copper infused 50/50 cotton polyster blend string from Gizzyo™
You won't even make it out of the first round with that garbage
>>
>>6357546
I've never heard of any of these brands. Do you have any links?
>>
>>6354878
We al know it's about the thrower and not the throw. Gentry stein won with a $16 yoyo one time
>>
>>6358180
Dude, not him but if you need a link you don't stand a chance. I don't even throw and know more yo than you.
>>
File: 86688765.png (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
86688765.png
10KB, 246x205px
>tfw poor
at least i can bind ;_;
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.