[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shipping to your country is double the shipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Czua0a1WIAIpawE.jpg (64KB, 1080x780px) Image search: [Google]
Czua0a1WIAIpawE.jpg
64KB, 1080x780px
>tfw shipping to your country is double the shipping for the civilized world
>>
I'm Canadian and it's still retarded.

I have to search around for hours and go to conversions just to see if I'm getting fucked. And Amazon.com is so fucking much better than .ca
>>
>>6350125
Where do you live, anon?
>>
>>6350143
yeah i try not to even look at it. Too painful.
>>
>>6350144
PerĂº.
I wanted to order some small shit from Mandy but the shipping cost to all of the Mad Max region is ridiculous, it just kills my will to order.
>>
>>6350143

Canada is fucking terrible. Moving from US to Canada is so awful. Getting gunpla or any regular figs is next to impossible on amazon.ca, shipping is insane, even normal smartphones which you can buy wholesale on amazon.com no issue wiht special amazon promos are nonexistent on .ca
>>
>>6350161
Isn't it that Amazon.com prevents shipping to Canada? Or is it on a seller-by-seller basis?

Do you folks over there have a good barometer on guessing how much UPS tarrifs you pay?
>>
>>6350152
How mucho sinor?
>>
>>6350125
>Japanese shipping is cheap to my country
>But US shipping to my place is expensive as hell.

Damn my interest in both eastern and western things.
>>
>>6350125
must be nice to pay no taxes
>>
>>6351602
ksi 5000 llenes sir

>>6351948
Ah, time for a fun fact.
My country has a policy of not charging taxes on imports up to 2000 dollars. Sounds good, eh? Because it doesn't fucking matter, customs people are literally thieves and will try to overvalue anything they come in contact with.
All electronics no matter how cheap have a defacto import tax because those faggots know how popular electronics are.
>>
>>6350152
Is this why there are less geeks in Peru?

I went to Lima's anime shopping mall back in 2013 and I heard that it has expanded.
>>
>>6352737
There's just less of that geek personality and most people just have less leisure time in general.
Also, resellers and toy shops would jew their mother on a figure if they had the chance.
>>
>>6350143
>Canada
>first world
>>
File: smugg.png (220KB, 453x397px) Image search: [Google]
smugg.png
220KB, 453x397px
>Never have to pay import customs fee
>Shipping from Japan is cheap as fuck
>Never more than 2 weeks when using SAL
Feels good.

Sadly shipping from the US and UK tends to be expensive as fuck. Have to rely on mail forwarders for that so I don't get buttfucked by paying more for shipping then the item's worth.
>>
>>6359016
how does mail forwarding work? is there like a company/service, or do you just have like a mate who does it for you
>>
>>6350125
know the pain, shipping to my country isnt that bad, but customs is hell, usually pay 25-35% of the price the items cost, almost only limnited to buying from ny, so i somewhat am able to escape the hell known as european customs.
>>
>>6359638
Works like how you think it would.

If you're using a service, you sign up with one of them and they'll give you an address to use to put in wherever you're buying from instead of your own. Best check how each service works and what fees they charge as well as any reviews you can find for them before making your choice.

Ideally if you do have a friend who lives in the same country that you want to buy things from, you can use them to avoid any of the fees.

I'd suggest trying it out at least once to see how it all works, especially since some services offer certain discounts depending on how you sign up with them. The US service I'm currently using had a referral link system and basically gave me $10 off shipping for my first order.

All in all, it opens up a new world of possibility for purchasing once you have everything ready to go.
>>
>>6350125
>tfw Britbong
>Shipping costs a fortune
>Customs fees even worse
>Local stores selling figures basically non-existent
I might as well not bother.
>>
>>6350143
>buying western toys
Serves you right desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.