[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going to the Hasbro Convention? I guess being from Providence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Anyone going to the Hasbro Convention? I guess being from Providence does have one benefit, maybe there will be some exclusives (doubt it) or at least some of the harder to find retail stuff live Revan.
>>
>Hasbro killed Botcon to force Transformers fanboys to spend time with bronies
>on second thought, hastards are so loyal to the company they buy 3 of everything Hasbro shits out so big deal
>>
Can you imagine the howling over exclusives at an event completely controlled by Hasbro? There's nobody to shift blame onto.
>>
I'm considering going because I live close by, but it seems expensive and I don't know if it'll be worth it. Is there a dealer room? That's my main draw to conventions.
>>
They want to be Disney so bad. But they are total amateur hour in comparison.
>>
>>6343678
Fuck. they killed Botcon? I had like 3 opportunities to go
>>
>>6343824
Hasbro wants all their brands under one yearly con.

GI Joe still remains separate though, probably because the Joe brand is almost dead and no one at Hasbro wants a bunch of /pol/ shitheads running around yelling at the female con goers to go back to the kitchen.
>>
>>6344398
>GI Joe still remains separate though, probably because the Joe brand is almost dead and no one at Hasbro wants a bunch of /pol/ shitheads running around yelling at the female con goers to go back to the kitchen.

This.
>>
May as well ask here. Is the hanazuki stuff out yet?
I have not been interested in a plush since I was a child but I have to have that fucking Hanazuki plush.
>>
>>6343824

No. Funpub killed Botcon with their scummy, unethical practices
>>
>>6344398
>a bunch of /pol/ shitheads running around yelling at the female con goers to go back to the kitchen.

Nice strawman, there.
>>
>>6343678
That's a good thing. No matter the franchise a single convention for the whole thing is retarded.
>>
Good lord, tf fans and bronies in one place? Imagine the stench.
>>
>>6350571
I'm imaging the hilarity as bronies and tffags fight and innocent families run for cover.
>>
>>6350270
>being this mad because your fandumb has a bunch of Muruka Trump faggots infesting it

The same dipshit assholes that helped kill the line at retail because "why should I pay full price when I can wait 6 months and get them at a discount chain for 1/3 the price?" Selfish cunts.

>>6350579
Yeah I wonder if Jin Saotome will even g- oh who are we kidding, they could cast Zoe Quinn in one of their shitty movies with a tie-in doll and he'd still buy 3 of every toy they make with a big grin on his face. He's Hasbro's bitch.
>>
>A convention dedicated to, run by and controlled by Hasbro
Send me the location so I can call an air strike.
>>
>>6350270
Haven't met many GI Joe collectors have you, or are you one and that hit a little too close to home.

Joefags are assholes of a type I'm not even sure how to classify.
>>
>>6351086
>GI Joe generals most calm coolbro non-aggressive threads on /toy/
>all discussion welcome
>no petty fanboying
You're basically the only guy from the GI Joe and 1:18 threads that loves shittalking
>>
I got a ticket for me and my daughter, we're from MA.

I'm pissed at the price of tickets but I've been dying for Hasbro to do something local since they spend more effort on SDCC and ignore Boston CC.
>>
Does the nearly $200 ticket even come with anything other than admission?
>>
>>6351235
Shame.
>>
>>6351235
Pungent odors

Contagious disease
>>
I seriously hope they'll have a good Marvel Legends presence.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.