[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know where i can get a shoulder joint replacement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0880.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
does anyone know where i can get a shoulder joint replacement for my revoltech spider-man figure? Mine unfortunately did not come with any spares. Thanks!
>>
>>6340462
I have 2 spares, one for Deadpool and one for Spiderman.

I can ship it for you if you're willing to pay for shipping
>>
>>6340462
It's not supposed to come with spares because you're not supposed to be a hamhamded retard.
>>
>>6340468
Awesome bro, that would be amazing! please send me an invoice to my paypal: Rohit13194 @ gmail.com

Thanks! <3
>>
>>6340470
It does come with a spare. Both my Deadpool and Spiderman have a spare. Who's the retard now?

>>6340462
Or else OP, you can try your luck and get
http://www.ebay.com/itm/80pcs-Joint-parts-for-Kaiyodo-Revoltech-Joint-Mixed-Color-Size-Random-/322522090605?hash=item4b17d08c6d:g:W0wAAOSwQYZWxs2L
hope you'll get 2 red joints. It doesn't have to be double joints, there's an anon on revo general who replaced the double joints with single revo joints to make the figure less gapey, but of course with the downside of less articulation

Try to either drill out more clearance on the peg, because those shoulder joint set up has tendency to split. I've drilled my Venom snake shoulder hole.
>>
>>6340470
I was watching a youtube review about this figure and his came with 2 spares
>>
>>6340480
yea i was looking into those as well but i think its better to just buy the single part and be more careful from now on. I appreciate it!
>>
>hamhanding a figure so much that you go through all the spares
kek
>>
File: madokham-hands.jpg (229KB, 550x761px) Image search: [Google]
madokham-hands.jpg
229KB, 550x761px
>>6340462
>>
>>6340462
Bet you cash money it's in the box you're just too oblivious to see it.
>>
>>6340462
>weebs will defend this
>>
>>6340616
>ameritards will atack this
>>
>he paid money for a revoltech
>>
>he managed to hamhand a revoltech
>one of the easiest glorious nippon plastic toyline folded over 1000 times to take apart
this is a hamhand to surpass all hamhands
>>
>>6340462
Ahhhhh so that's why the Marvel Revos comes with spare 6mm doubles. You CAN actually break them.
>>
>>6341035
The double joint is easily the most unstable Revo joint I've ever dealt with. It's just not good. I've never broken a Revo joint personally, but if I ever do, I bet it'll be one of those. There's a lot of flex in the middle and it just feels like it's about to wrench apart at any second.
>>
>>6341035
You can break ANY joint (including western reinforced joints on Hasbro shit) with enough force and stupidity. It's part of human behavior to keep pushing something until it works the way we want it to. So people put a ton of force on toys without even realizing it and then it snaps and it's too late. You need to be hyper aware of your mental state when playing with toys if you don't want to break them. Hell, i've caught myself doing it a few times and I managed to stop myself before I damaged something.

That said, these particular Revolver joints are probably the weakest of the bunch except maybe the tiny ass wrist peg sized ones. They still aren't that easy to break because they are POM plastic.
>>
Where can I get one of those joint-chains?
>>
>>6341057
>You need to be hyper aware of your mental state
LOL

That's funny.

As someone who doesn't break his shit, except for the rare cases, you just need to fiddle around with the plastic to realize when and where the stress point is and to never go beyond that point.

Pretty easy.
NEVER force shit.
>>
>>6341043
>>6341057
They usually pop off before getting to a breaking point though. Why they switched to a 2 piece simple hinge structure I bet.

Anyways this gets brought up every single Revoltech General, but anons needs to learn to heat up plastics for desired results. Loosened grip on the pegs will prevent this from being possible in the first place.
>>
>>6341064
>is clearly aware of what he's doing and being careful not to push shit too far, aka hyper aware
>arguing against being aware of actions and frustrations to avoid hamhanding shit
Are you being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?
>>
>>6341072
There's a difference between someone forcing something until they get the results they want, because you apparently do it all the time and needing to stop yourself from doing it VS understanding the limitations of the plastic.
The end result is the same, but holy fuck, the action to getting there is hilariously retardstrength hamhands on your part.
>>
>>6340470

Mine Spidey came with 2 spares. My Venom only had one spare though.
>>
>>6341302
Because Venom only used one double 6mm joint in the neck.
>>
File: IMG_6115.jpg (1MB, 2735x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6115.jpg
1MB, 2735x4032px
>>6340607
This. OP is a hamhanded idiot.

The spares are packaged with the display stand which is taped to the bottom of the clamshell
>>
>>6340462

OP, I think your Revo Spidey is a bootleg. Not only is the paint job shitty, but if you look at the broken joint, it doesn't have the ridges that allow Revo joints to stay locked in place and hold poses. Pic related - here's what it's supposed to look like inside.
>>
>>6341359
this

you got duped OP
>>
File: super-retard.jpg (24KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
super-retard.jpg
24KB, 499x376px
>>6341359
>>6341369
Either that, or he used his fantastic 'tard strength unknowingly, and sheared of those pieces like they were wet tissue paper.
>>
>>6340462

Bootleg , non revo joint and that shitty ass paint job. Not a bad bootleg though to be honest.
>>
>>6340462
Oh yeah the pegs should not be smooth either.
>>
>>6341359
I feel dumb for not looking at this picture better. This is 100% a bootleg figure.

First known sample of this figure being KO'd as far as I'm aware
>>
The part that broke in OP's pic dosent even look like a functional joint at all
>>
>>6340871
>he don't paid money for a revoltech
>>
>>6340871
> he didn't buy the bootleg since Revo bootlegs are always identical aside from instantly breaking joints
> he does not own a 3D printer to make his own joints on a fly or to replace all joints in bootleg figures to make them usable
>>
>>6341359
Yeah I think it made sense how OP said that he didn't have the spare joints that were supposed to be included.

If you look carefully, the webs on OP figure hands are not painted, while the weblines on the body are splotchy
>>
>>6341523
>First known sample of this figure being KO'd as far as I'm aware
A simple search on ebay would yield tons of these Revo Spiderman at $20 a piece, some bundled with Deadpool
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.