[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Are there any toys/figures that you ever loved having and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: TransformersCybertronSideways.jpg (139KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersCybertronSideways.jpg
139KB, 412x500px
ITT:
Are there any toys/figures that you ever loved having and then later gets lost or broken?
>>
>>6333781
Used to have a G1 headmaster hosehead. Really loved that red firetruck robot.
Then because we moved house a few times, i started to misplace and lose the accessories. Losing the headmaster sucks.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1Buzz1.jpg (176KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1Buzz1.jpg
176KB, 800x750px
>the year is 1996
>get a full-size buzz lightyear
>lights and sound, a button to extend the wings
>it's the fucking shit
>lil sister breaks his foot off
>uncle insists "oh it's ok, I'll fix it" and glues the foot back on
>it doesn't move anymore

I never recovered from that experience
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (2MB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
2MB, 4000x2248px
Some years ago, when I started my Transformers collection, I sold my childhood's G1 Apeface. It was yellowed as fuck and an ape arm had a loose ratchet. But it was still 100% complete with headmaster, gun, and shield. I even bought a reprolabel set to refresh his stickers. I got 100$ for the lof by selling it off Ebay.

Now I want it back and it's minimum 250$...
Sigh...
>>
File: r_megatronalligator030.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
r_megatronalligator030.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
When I was a kid my dad started to rent parts of the house adapted as apartments, and he had to let people into the house so they could look at the apartments before making a contract.
One of those days I came back from school and found out the three fucking MVPs of my line up (BW Tarantulas, BW Cybershark, and BW OS Megalligator) missing and most likely one of the would-be-tenants stole them because I never ever found them again. I haven't bought all of them back out of laziness and stinginess; heh, a stingy collector imagine that, but imagine that on a country where a deluxe was 20 dollars since the 90s and the shipping has pretty much doubled; and I can't find the OS Megalligator anywhere.

I should've known better to leave them on the living room but I was like fucking 8 years old at the time.
>>
>>6335419
>I can't find the OS Megalligator anywhere
???? I see a bunch for sale on eBay right now?
>>
>>6335423
I'd honestly be really grateful if you point me towards them. I just went to check ebay and I can't find them.
>>
>>6335429
Just search for "Alligator Megatron." There are a ton of listings. Best one I found was $10 OBO with free shipping. It has tight joints too.
>>
>>6335435
I'm looking for the oversized KO version of that figure, though.
I only find the normal basic size from HasTak.
>>
>>6335200
I remember this fucker. To this day my brain randomly makes me think of one of his lines for opening his visor when I see top-down cars on the highway.
>Ahh the wind in my face
>Hmm the wind in my mouth
>BUGS in my TEETH
>CLOSE THAT VISOR!
>>
File: IMG_0136mL.jpg (161KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136mL.jpg
161KB, 800x1200px
>>6333781
I feel you. That one broke with time for me.
And this bastard right here has disappeared to a place that is beyond the lands of Heaven and Hell.
>>
>>6335200
what I had this as a kid and loved the shit out of it
>>
I had the sweet Beetleborgs Metallix Morpher thing and the gun with the numberpad when I was but a wee lad of 6. I lost them when my parents divorced and never got them back.
>>
i think i was 6 when we were playing on the mall floor with some newly acquired happy meal toys. and then the janitor sweeped them all away. Why it happened was obvious, but the broom and dustpan were just too close to us
>>
>>6338960
Which barricade is that? It looks great!
>>
>>6338960
You lose a fucking Human Alliance robot?
>>
>>6333781
>Are there any toys/figures that you ever loved having and then later gets lost or broken?

Nope, never.
>>
>>6339106
Human-Alliance.
>>6339112
At least I didn't lose his head. [spoiler]I really don't understand how I managed to do this. All I can do now is pray for a Master Piece Version.[/spoiler]
>>
File: g.jpg (112KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
112KB, 675x1200px
>>6333781
Old bootleg, I was always curious about the name of the toy.
>>
File: AprilOriginal10BackMOSC1a.jpg (81KB, 341x504px) Image search: [Google]
AprilOriginal10BackMOSC1a.jpg
81KB, 341x504px
When I was a little kid, my dad wouldn't let me have "girl toys," which stunk, because I wanted all of the Muppet Babies McDonalds toys (couldn't have Miss Piggy), and I had every original TMNT figure, but wasn't allowed to have April O'Neil, not that she was easy to find anyways. My mom spent practically two months showing up to Kay Bee Toys as they unboxed TMNT figures from the crate and finally convinced my dad to just let me have it, explaining that I wanted to have sex with April O'Neil, not BE April O'Neil (which was true).

My parents put it on top of my bunk bed while I slept and told me in the morning to climb up and see what they'd found... April O'Neil. I was ecstatic.

Three days later, the girl down the street broke off her leg. It was fucking devastating.

Anyways, that was now probably 25 years ago or whatever, but my parents went out of their way to buy the original, on card, for a hefty amount of money two years ago. It actually made me tear up.
>>
All my 90's beast wars figures like Snapper, Airrazor, Terrorsaur, Iguanus and others.
Almost all my Trendmasters Godzillas.
Some of my Bandai Digimon figurines. Monzemon, Tokomon, Mummymon, Ice Devimon.
Tomy Pokemon figures.
>>
>>6340471
Cont
Some Bandai USA Power Ranger monsters and Beetle Borg villains.
My TMNT Tokka and Razhar
My Street Sharks Killermari.
I miss all my toys, damn it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.