[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Bakugan/ here? I just dug up my collection from a few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Bakugan.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Bakugan.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who /Bakugan/ here?

I just dug up my collection from a few years ago and I probably at least 200 of these things.

Did you collect any? Did anyone actually play the game?
>>
it feels like Jagun fighters all over again
>>
>>6326774
I did, I only really went for the dragons but they are great. The game seemed rigged to me so i really only collected them, and now they are my fridge magnets
>>
My Mother hase destroyed all my bakugans :(
>>
Bakugan is good.
>>
Loved OG and New Vestroia. My interest sadly faded after that, some of the nicest designs and most detailed toys came out in the later waves.

Maxus Dragonoid was the shit. It was so cool to have a proper action figure made out of Bakugan. Maxus Helios was really awful, though. Never really stayed together as well as Dragonoid, and the legs gave out pretty easily.

I loved Preyas so much. I remember getting the canon-attribute angel/devil one for Easter and carrying that little fucker around everywhere. Never lost him.

I'm sad that my old gems got donated a while back. Canon-attribute Hydra, Ingram, the surviving few from my very first pack.. I don't even want to go back and buy them again, because they wouldn't be the same.
>>
I had a ton of these fuckers. New Vestoria was the shit. I occasionally import them from Japan still but it is the most autistic thing I collect by far.

I played the game a little bit. It was okay but the winner was always the one that spent the most on the newest wave. Big shock on that one.
>>
>>6326774
Season 3 and 4 killed the game
>>
>>6326774
Spin Master is rebooting Bakugan. It should launch in 2018.
>>
File: 1494917503375.jpg (84KB, 1078x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494917503375.jpg
84KB, 1078x810px
>>6326774
>TFW we never got Helios MK2 and the other evolutions from New Vestroia.
>>
>>6326774
Thought I was the only one who still likes these.
>>
>>6326774
can i have them
>>
File: Rashou-Falco.jpg (186KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Rashou-Falco.jpg
186KB, 2000x1125px
Bought a ton of the JP ones because I thought the designs and colors were cooler.
>>
My collection was pretty trash and I think I lost it. Can anyone recommend a few to start over with?
>>
>>6336408
Most of New Vestroia and early Mechtanium Surge are pretty cool. The ones from the first generation are simple, but some are quite cool like Hydranoid or Skytress.
Gundalia ones are good as well and their Battle Gears are amazing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.