[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying anything /toy/? The mafex Phasma and VAH mew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: NY.jpg (13KB, 369x136px) Image search: [Google]
NY.jpg
13KB, 369x136px
Are you buying anything /toy/?

The mafex Phasma and VAH mewtwo are kinda tempting

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/prices-drop.php?n=200&orderby=quantity&orderway=desc
>>
>>6300436
Great, another occasion not to buy the same items that are on sale every 3 months. Thanks Nippon-Yasan! That's way better than having a competent customer service.
>>
>>6300436
>https://www.nippon-yasan.com/prices-drop.php?n=200&orderby=quantity&orderway=desc

I keep getting errored out. is the server busted from too much traffic?
>>
>>6300632
I haven't been able to connect since this morning.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-20-43-24.png (309KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-20-43-24.png
309KB, 1440x2560px
>>6300632
Me too.
>>
>>6300436
Going to pick up the SHF Stone Cold and maybe the Golden Frieza.
>>
>>6300626
>Great, another occasion not to buy the same items that are on sale every 3 months.

lol they are taking a page from BBTS i guess
>>
>>6300436
Nothing is tempting due to their shipping prices imo desu
>>
>>6300726
This. Has to be at least 70% off to actually get a deal.
>>
>>6300722
Don't forget hlj too
>>
>>6300726
>>6300753
This. People think N-Y is a good site, but their shipping rates a fucking awful even for a middle man
I've also heard other horror stories from them asking for more money for preorders, but whenever someone tries to shit talk them some anon always tries to deny their horrible services
>>
>pink materia for 1900Y
That's not terrible if you got some other stuff to justify shipping. Innocentia is pretty much just Materia plus more, though.
>>
>>6301133

This is very true. I got extorted 15 more dollars in order for them to ship a bunch of cup noodles to my location, at an already exorbitant shipping fee. Shit's getting pretty excessive.
>>
>>6300436
Fuck I missed Mewtwo, think it'll go on sale again?
>>
>>6301133
They also charge you more than they actually use for postage. I don't know if its because their shipping calculator is shit or if they are intentionally scamming you.

The last few times the price of postage on the package was 500 - 1000 yen less than what I paid them, when compared to amiami or HLJ where the amount I paid for shipping matches up exactly.
>>
As for the shipping, they've always been spot on for me -- only on the SHF Charizard order did they ask for more, and shipping was equal to what I paid vs what was on the label. Not saying you're all wrong, but in my experience it hasn't happened.

But they're the same as Amiami in that they *do* overcharge for shipping. inb4 no Amiami doesn't. It's *HOW* they package the box and the size of the box they use.
>>
Of course, Couldn't get in all morning ,and now that I can, everything I want is sold out. Oh well, they'd have made it up on shipping anyway.
>>
I want the Horse Orphnoch but taking shipping into consideration it's cheaper getting it from somewhere else with other shit so I can actually justify it.

So not really.
>>
>>6301303
>>6302142
What's with this line about NY shipping being over expensive. I'm guessing it must be an american thing because as a bong, the shipping is about the same as amiami.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.