[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about this series of toys, /toy/? I wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1872.jpg (489KB, 2045x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.jpg
489KB, 2045x1027px
How do you feel about this series of toys, /toy/? I wanted to do some donations this Christmas, and these guys look like good candidates. Can't really beat $10 for that size. Do kids actually like them? Do you have any experience with them? Does your wife's son love them?
>>
I've seen kids who definitely belong to families in poorer demographics with Titan figures, and every one of those kids was having a blast with them. Of course, it all depends on what you think you're donating to and what franchises are available for these kids to watch on TV or cell phones.
If you want to donate with an eye towards younger kids, donate cars and trucks. If you want to get older kids to legitimately expand their minds, donate books, science toys and quality plastic building blocks.
>>
younger kids almost always gravitate towards larger vs. more detailed/articulated so these are always a really good bang for the buck

however, too young and they tend to like more generic stuff like >>6294010
says
>>
>>6293986
Are you already thinking about Christmas in April?
>>
>>6294010

I'm shooting for the 5-7/8'ish demographic, so hopefully these work. Honestly, I'm not trying to save the world. I just want to make some little guy smile and give him a damn Iron Man.

>>6294336

That's what I've observed too. And they're actually on sale at Walmarts around me, so it's been $8 versus the usual 10. Hell, I found a Hulkbuster in this series on clearance for $5 today.

>>6294447

I admit that I am. I have the extra cash currently and the extra storage, so I'm going to go ahead and get started. I've wanted to donate for some time now and never did, so I'm honestly late in my own opinion. Plus I figure it's best to do it now and not clean out shelves to spite desperate parents later in the year.
>>
>>6294447
>>6294486
honestly I dont know why more people dont buy stuff when it goes on a good sale and not the shittier ones closer to christmas
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.