[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /toy/, I need your help. So, on HLJ, I had three orders:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Hello /toy/, I need your help.

So, on HLJ, I had three orders: two items on preorder (the revoltech Spiderman Synthetic Human re-issues) and one already out and supost to ship to my house (SAS Toyohisa Shimazu). I payed for Toyohisa, and I let things be. Then, I get emails saying all three orders were canceled because I failed to pay for something (presumably Toyohisa), and I was banned from the store. This in spite of the fact I received a payment conformation email and my card was charged.

What the actual fuck is going on?
>>
>>6291529
We need more information than that.

1. Did you pay for the item on time or was it excessively late?
2. Did you exceed your 60 day private warehouse limit and then ignore the shipping payment request that is sent out automatically?
3. Have you even tried to e-mail them to resolve this or get more information?
4. Did you make excessive cancellations? They are cancel friendly but it doesn't mean they want people ordering and canceling hundreds of items.

You should have e-mails from them demanding payment and warning you about being late if it's the reason they banned you.
>>
>>6291529
I've had a lot of technical issues with them before, but they tend to handle it pretty quickly. Just go through their support service and forward your confirmation emails to them.
>>
>>6291533
1. Payed as soon as I put it in the cart.

2. I didn't use the warehouse system, I just bought it when it came out. No pre-ordering either.

3. I'm emailing them now, but I want your guy's expertise. 4chan has a reputation of finding shit out fast.

4. Never canceled anything before.

>>6291534
Ok. Do you think they'll restore my preorders? I REALLY don't want to lose them, since Spider Man and Synthetic human are more than likely gonna have ass rape after market prices again.
>>
>>6291529
It looks like something has gone wrong their end.

>>6291539
Just explain everything clearly in your email.

Might be worth including the "payment received" emails as attachments.
>>
>>6291539
Sounds like some kind of glitch on their end then. Just e-mail them and be sure to include the e-mails showing you paid. You SHOULD be able to get your preorders back without an issue. People are always canceling and whatnot up to the last minute so even if someone managed to grab yours recently more should open up by then. Plus they probably order a few extra for replacement purposes.
>>
>>6291529
Don't ask us, ask hlj ya twat
>>
>>6291529
>payed
paid

faggot.
>>
>>6291529
is you paypal email the same as you HLJ account email?
>>
>>6292819
I believe so.
>>
>>6291529
Email HLJ's customer support. Clearly explain the facts of your case and politely ask for their help. Don't use profanity in your email. Try to spell all the words you use correctly. It will be OK, anon.
>>
>>6294522
I did, I'll keep you all posted.
>>
OP again.

I got good news and bad news.

The good news is I got my account back.

Bad news is my orders are still canceled.
>>
>>6297368
So what did actually happen then? It was a glitch or someone was at fault?
>>
>>6297413
Not sure, I think it was their fault.
>>
>>6297413
maybe it's your bank or credit card that cause this issue. It's a new international transaction even if you pay with paypal. Your bank or Credit Card might have place a HOLD on the charge and somehow were not able to contact you for confirmation. Days pass and they did a chargeback from paypal.
HLJ see's this, suspends your account.
>>
>>6291539
Did money leave your accounts?

Check to see if the payments were flagged by the bank, foreign transactions always set off the banks security protection especially if it's over a certain amount of money.

So possibly the bank held the funds and so HLJ wasn't actually paid.
>>
>>6297368
>Bad news is my orders are still canceled.
hlj has gone down the shitter. even amiami has better support
>>
>>6299467
It's standard HLJ procedure when you ignore a payment request and they give you various warnings and you still ignore them. They ban the account and close orders to prevent you from causing them problems. You typically aren't perma-banned in most cases but yeah you lose all the orders.

It's important to contact HLJ immediately if you can't afford the items, want to cancel or can't pay. It's also important to make sure your payments actually go through via your bank/CC website. I had a HLJ order get flagged for me because I paid for two separate orders in quick succession and it set off the fraud protection system. Had to call my CC to tell them it was all good or else the payment would have been canceled and I would have ended up banned.
>>
>>6299467
>even amiami has better support
lol no.
>>
>>6299467
>hlj has gone down the shitter. even amiami has better support
This is laughable. Problems like OP's happen once in a blue moon, it wasn't even HLJ's fault in the end, it was the bank's, and HLJ's support and service are still worlds above Amiami's barebones bullshit. I have had no problems with HLJ in the last seven years of ordering from them, their private warehouse saves me a ton on shipping individual orders, and I can cancel shit whenever I please. Plus, whenever I've had problems with anything, support was quick to reply to me in perfect English.
>>
My problem with HLJ is they ship everything with signature required which causes it to bounce back to the post office.

Although it looks like my venom just shipped DHL when I had chosen FEDEX. >_<
>>
>>6301168
Pretty sure that depends on the shipping choice, no?
>>
>>6301168
For DHL and Fedex shipments, you can sign digitally.
>>
>>6301168
i always just hold at a fedex office near by and pick it up myself. I even hold it at the next city once since it will be closer for me to pick it up on the way back from a trip. it's s free service.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.