[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always wanted these, really badly. But I was at that age where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: review_12halo_2.jpg (64KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
review_12halo_2.jpg
64KB, 500x735px
I always wanted these, really badly. But I was at that age where I was super self conscious about having toys so I never got them or asked my parents for them. But now that I don't care it seems I'm a little late. These things seem to have gone up in price insanely (I've only really looked on Amazon and Ebay a tiny bit) and I keep hearing stories about them falling apart. The Halo 5 and 4 figures just don't appeal to me since I like the armor designs of Halo 3 a whole lot more.
>>
Yea I had the halo 3 master chief, it took forever to find him. Sadly he fell apart 2 weeks later, first his ass armor came off, then his legs completely came undone from the torso, then his waist and crotch all came undone. Never played with, only displayed, but I think that goes for all McFarlane toys.
>>
I never owned the 12" ones but just recently I picked up a couple old halo 3 figures MOC, a red EOD and a green Security. Goddamn are the joints garbage, security was fine but EOD is completely fucked none of the joints in his arms work, none. I managed to free his right and left shoulders and at least twist his right elbow into a decent position, the hinge is still fused though, and the left is still fucked right wrist is fine, left is broken and I'm working on pinning it.
>>
>>6289489
>>6289605
>>6290396
American """"""toys"""""
>>
>>6289489
>>6289605
I used to own the figure. Fragility was never an issue with my figure.

>>6290396
The Halo 3 line was pretty shit. Reach was where the improvements happened.
>>
>>6289605
Hahhah wow REALLY? I still have my 12 inch master chief in perfect condition, had since release pretty much. How exactly does the armor come off? Even though the figure is fully articulated it always felt more like a statue to me due to its heftiness. I liked to have it next to the smaller light-up cortana.

about the armor coming off, I do remember it happening with the smaller figures with interchangeable armor. Had an eva trooper where the shoulder pads wouldn't stay on
>>
>>6292487
Not that anon but the chest and shoulder armour were interchangeable with the other 12" Spartan figures but pretty much nobody ever did it.
>>
>>6292513
ah right I always assumed you can't change the armor since it's Chief and not a multiplayer spartan
>>
File: $_57.jpg (178KB, 884x1157px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
178KB, 884x1157px
>>6292515
Apparently you can change the heads as well with those 1/6 helmet packs that McFarlane also released. No chest or shoulder armour which sucks.

I only ever owned Chief, so I never bothered with any of that.
>>
>>6292527
yep same. The 12 inch is too big of a size for collecting random spartans honestly, but it's a pretty good size for mc

did like multiplayer spartan line in the normal scale tho
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.