[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most awkward thing that's happened to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 38

File: 545345345543.jpg (1MB, 2448x2912px) Image search: [Google]
545345345543.jpg
1MB, 2448x2912px
What's the most awkward thing that's happened to you while buying toys in-store?
>>
A kid started crying because I grabbed something a minute before he decided he wanted it, and then the parents gave me a "c'mon, really?" look.

Fuck that kid though
>>
i haven't bought a toy at a store since i was a little kid. i buy stuff online too much anxiety from going to the store
>>
>>6287855
I always get really awkward and just walk away if I can tell that a collector is in one of the toy aisles. The last thing I want to to do is interact with a manchild like myself. If I see someone, I'll walk around the store a few times before peaking my head around the corner to see if the person left.

I'm just awkward.
>>
>>6287866
buying toys in the big chains like Wal-Mart is always awkward, going to comic stores feels normal though.
>>
>>6287855
I went to build-a-bear alone because they had a bear I wanted on clearance in-store. I hate that heart ceremony they make you do, there were kids watching me do it. They came out with a new bear that I want and I have a coupon that only works in store, but I'm kind of dreading going back to make another one. Not that big of a deal, but that's probably the awkwardest I felt
>>
>>6287885
Just go with a friend, it makes it a lot less awkward. If you don't have a friend, just own that shit and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>6287855
I remember I was at a Ross when I brought a Transformer to the checkout and the old cashier lady asked me "Aren't you a little too old to be playing with toys?" I just casually played it off with a chuckle but god damn I wanted to ask the bitch "Aren't you a little old to be working this shitty job?" Not really awkward but I've never really had any awkward moments buying toys in public.
>>
I went to Hobby Lobby and found a nice little plastic wolf that I figured would make a good D-Dog to go with my Revo Venom Snake. I was with my mom and my brother but they didn't end up buying anything, so it was just me buying the little wolf. At the checkout, the cashier asked if I wanted a bag and I said no. Then she said "is he a little buddy?" and I just laughed and said Yea. it wasn't awkward in the moment but looking back I can't really tell where she was going with her question.
>>
>>6287855
yesterday in a store, i was talking on the phone i didn't noticed that right beside me there was a woman breastfeeding his baby and she was looking me like "what are you doing here? can you please go away?"
>>
I'm a restaurant manager, and once or twice I've run into employees of mine while out shopping for toys and shit. Not a lot of people know I collect so it's a little weird when they make the connection that the shit is for me.
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 349x306px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 349x306px
>>6287922
>there was a woman breastfeeding his baby
>>
No one will believe me because this is 4chan but I'm pretty social and non-awkward. I only buy things from IPs I grew up with, so I usually start the "yeah I loved these when I was a kid! Really reminds me of simpler times" or something similar. It no lie usually works and leads into a friendly conversation.

don't act like a sperg and no one will think you're one
>>
Once we accidentlly encountered a creeper

>shopping at the TRU with a friend
>keep noticing this dude behind us
>figure he's a shopper
>start to meander a little weirdly
>dude's still right behind us
>oh, he must be security
>get stuff to ring out, guy is right behind us in line
>jokingly apologise to cashier about spooking security, what with being a group of random 20-somethings in the store
>dude drops his purchase and bails
>cashier blankly tells us he wasn't security

Super fuckin awkward
>>
I haven't had many issues with buying toys. I'll either bump into someone with the same hobby, chat with clerks who are shocked by the demand (Force Friday for example), and on the rare occasion help parents pick out something for their kid.

The one time though...
>browsing Transformers at Walmart
>notice someone shoved cheap (old) Megatron in new Megatron box
>notice clerk standing there looking at inventory
>casually bring up that it was the wrong toy and wasn't sure if he'd want to know or not
>clerk nods and I walk away
>overhear another clerk say to him "Guess you didn't know the toy inspectors were being sent today"
>didn't even bother turning around
>>
This is more funny then awkward, I was in a Walmart and a guy fully dressed like elvis came up to me in the paint isle, and said "hey, do you know if this spray paint remover will work on hotwheels, im trying to repaint some" the guy was randomly lucky, because I customize toys, told him to use nail polish remover instead. He literally said "thank you, thank you very much"
>>
>>6287969
that's awesome anon
>>
>>6287855

>Not really an awkward moment, but whatever
>I worked at a tru for like 2 months before I got sick of the job.
>I was working the boys and girls section and >saw a guy and his son looking at some >transformers. Kid was probably around 12-15 >and the dad was a pretty standard g1 fan. I >think I recommended titans returns hardhead, >since I had just gotten it myself and I really like >that figure.
>We had a single MP bumblebee and after >explaining what MP's were and what the figure >had, the dad was gonna buy it and watch the >g1 movie with his son. One of the only times I >got to actually talk about toy shit that I knew >about when working there.
>>
>>6287991
I'm retarded and don't know to properly greentext
my bad
>>
>>6287992
I'm honestly having a hard time trying to figure how you fucked up a green text that hard
>>
>>6287896
>I wanted to ask the bitch "Aren't you a little old to be working this shitty job?"
Why didn't you? She was in the wrong.
>>
>>6287916
Her remark was cringier than anything you did. It was a very poor attempt at humoring a customer on her part.
>>
>>6287855
I've never had an awkward experience despite my mad anxiety somehow. I just pretend I'm buying them for a nephew's birthday or something, that's what most cashiers assume anyway. Unless you look like a neckbeard. I always wear something nice and do myself up to look like I'm picking it up on my way home from my cushy office job I don't have since I actually work at a supermarket.

Am I autistic?
>>
>>6287866
>>6287877
PROTIP:

Most toys are bought by adults, since kids don't have a job. Only say "It's for my (blank)" if asked; if you you just blurt it out without prompt they'll know you're buying it for yourself.
>>
>>6288089
PROTIP:
Don't do this shit. It's your money and hobby, don't take shame from fat soccer moms or retail slaves being paid minimum wage. If they call you out for buying toys, call them out for the aforementioned reasons. Most people don't even care what you buy anyways, despite what you delude yourself into believing.
>>
>>6287855
Nothing comes to mind. Most people assume you're buying it for a kid, and even then toy collecting isn't an especially rare hobby. Especially if you're into comic book stuff or Transformers or Star Wars or whatever.

Most people don't care about what you do either way, and most "awkward" cashier moments don't even register (no pun intended) in their memory. They deal with all kinds of weird shit and odd exchanges.
>>
>>6287855
>excuse me, do you work here?
>>
>>6287896
You should have asked to speak to her manager, and then complained to the manager about her rude behavior. They are running a business, and the cashier making the customer feel uncomfortable about what they are purchasing is contradictory to their goal of getting more of your money.
>>
>>6287885
>heart cermony they make you do
I've never been to build-a-bear. What is this? also, they "make" you do it? There's no way to bypass it?
>>
>>6287963
Time to start toy-swapping at that shop, since you now know they don't give a fuck anyway.
>>
>>6288014
It looks like every time a new line started in his reply box, he added the > to make it into green text, rather than only using it once at the start of each paragraph or after hitting enter.
>>
>>6287855
Almost every encounter I have is awkward since I have trouble socializing.

The only time I felt weird was one time at a Target I noticed a guy a bit older than me browsing too. He kept turning the aisles the same time I did, like I'd leave an aisle and see him turn into the aisle I just left. I tested it out by going to the past aisle I just visited and he did the same thing. It weirded me out so I just left. I wasn't holding anything like he was waiting for me to drop it, but just seemed like he was following me.
>>
>>6288124

This happens to me literally everywhere I go for some reason. I still haven't figured out why.
>>
When I was in 7th grade, I went into this local toy shop in the mall with a few of my classmates. When I was younger, I used to stop in all the time with my siblings, one of which was my brother who happened to collect barbie dolls.

The cashier who was attending the shop, probably mistaking me for my brother, made a comment about new barbies in the girl's section that I might want to look at. It was clear from her tone that she was trying to embarass me infront of my classmates.

Keep in mind, that we were pretty loyal customers to their shop, and had made about 90% of our toy purchases growing up from them.

I ended up telling my parents about it, and they were more outraged that the intent was malice towards my brother, rather than that it had embarassed me. They never enforced gender roles in our toys and pretty much let us play with whatever we were into.

But needless to say, we never shopped there again. Ebay had recently become a thing, so we started doing most of our purchases online or from chains.

They went out of business a few years later.
>>
File: Ripcord.jpg (104KB, 1024x385px) Image search: [Google]
Ripcord.jpg
104KB, 1024x385px
>>6287855
This was maybe 5 years ago when you could actually walk into a store and find GI Joe figures. There's often a problem where the eyes are painted somewhat "off" and they have a crazy eyes look or the eyes are rolled back into their head. I've got two or three of the same fig and am holding them up in the light to see which one has the better expression and an employee that was walking by slowed down to watch. A bit awkward but I was a man on a mission.
>>
File: image (113).jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
image (113).jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>6288201
>>
File: IMG_20170419_234602.jpg (3MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_234602.jpg
3MB, 3072x4096px
>>6288209
I do this all the time when i'm looking for QC issues with Marvel Legends; It's usually facial expressions, misplaced paint, or extra plastic.

Glad i'm not the only one who does this. =)
>>
I've been asked about toys and card games by mothers/aunts/grandmothers even though I just stand and stare at shelves.

I also had some people get riled up when I got the last movie Optimus in the store during the first movie.
>>
>>6287855
I've been working at TRU for 7 months now, ask me anything.
>>
>>6288188
But why are they so sparractically placed? How could he know the green text character limit? I'm not buying it...
>>
>>6288180
I've never been but I've seen the commercials. This is it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoR_W9n-Y0 Imagine an employee doing this with a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>6287885
I've only done it once for the tmnt bab. I enjoyed the little ceremony.
>>
>>6288180
>I've never been to build-a-bear. What is this? also, they "make" you do it? There's no way to bypass it?

It's just a thing they do, to make creating a bear more of a special experience. From what I've heard they have a few different "heart transfer" songs they sing, and customer participation is encouraged. If you've ever seen the old Care Bears cartoon the process is similar. The customer mimes the act of their "heart energy" flowing outward from them into the bear, which is being held by an employee. One song goes:

From my heart flows love, to this Bear
Good friends we'll be, happy memories we'll share

Then the employee holding the Bear shakes it around some, to convey that the "heart energy" is flowing inside and creating an everlasting bond between customer and Bear.
>>
>>6288201
Your parents sound cool as hell anon. Does your brother still collect Barbies?

As for me, I've seen scalpers and neckbeards a couple times, but never interacted with them or seen any funny happenings. Truth be told, in all my years of toy collecting I've never really had any sort of encounters at all, good or bad. No cashiers ridiculing me or cool nerdy convos with fellow shoppers. I think I look and conduct myself like a pretty normal standard person, whatever that means. I've just...never had anything happen.
>>
>>6288076
>I always wear something nice and do myself up to look like I'm picking it up on my way home from my cushy office job I don't have since I actually work at a supermarket.
Anon that is autistic as shit. You stand out so much fucking more by "dressing up" to look good for buying toys.
>>
>>6288266
I talked a cashier into collecting Marvel Legends at Wal-greens. Worst mistake of my life.
>>
File: 1492047699783.jpg (121KB, 387x452px) Image search: [Google]
1492047699783.jpg
121KB, 387x452px
>23
>Walking around TRU
>See these cool little "Not Legos" called minimates
>Little Xenomorph 2 pack on clearence for 5 bucks, so why not
>Walking towards counter, lady was saying to her friend they couldnt find price checker
>Help them out cause I knew the store fairly well
>She thanks me, then motions to the xenos and asks "Is that for your little one?"
>Taken aback, just laugh and go "Nah haha I'm too young for kids I think"
>She just goes "Oh sweetie I had kids at 15 you're not too young"
>mfw
>>
File: 1475894026330.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475894026330.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
As shitty as it sounds I go everywhere with my son so no one questions my purchases. I don't even do it purposely I just don't leave my house without my kid most of the time so he's accidentally a little scorn proof vest
>>
>>6288276
Man she really doubled down on the stupid didn't she
>>
Some cashier at my local drug store wanted to hook me up with her daughter when buying an ML.

That's about it.
>>
>>6288266
Yeah he does. Barbies, Jem, and Monster High. He also collects Marvel Legends and He-man figures.
>>
>>6288229
Why are you on 4chin anon?
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how some of you faggots are so fucked in the head, that you take any attempt at simple conversation as a personal attack. That and the extremes some of you go to, to make yourselves end up looking cringier than you already do because you're so ashamed of yourselves and your hobby.

And these fucking threads. How many of these do we need a week? They always turn out to be a bunch of bitter lonely people trying to justify the anger and bile you have toward normal well adjusted folk, as well as a circle-jerk where you sit and stroke each other's bruised egos.
>>
>>6288233
probably did it on mobile, tried to space them out but it didn't register, because you can't just press enter on mobile and skip a line
>>
>>6288192
security
>>
File: 9214343GPR1PIa.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
9214343GPR1PIa.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>6288411
>>6288233
>>6288188
>>6288014
>>
>>6288039
Wow.
Did it ever enter that autism riddled mind of yours that just maybe, she was trying to make a little conversation? Or at the very least acknowledging that she thought it was nice that Anon was buying a toy for himself?
I just don't get you people. Not everything is an insult or attack. Unclench and live a little.
>>
>>6287969
love that haha.
>>
>>6288201
Geez, your brother sounds like a little faggot.

Is he sucking dick these days?
>>
>>6288511
Trying too hard, anon.
>>
>>6288403
hate to break it to you, but normal folk are just like that too. Mistaking intents of comments from others for personal attacks is not exclusive to neckbeards, not even close. Not because everyone here is so 'socially awkward','looser man babies' and so on, it is just something that happens.
>>
File: really rumbles my tumbls.jpg (86KB, 501x747px) Image search: [Google]
really rumbles my tumbls.jpg
86KB, 501x747px
>tfw you're a 20-something cruising the aisle for stormtroopers and you get worked into a conversation with some 12-year-old about the star wars prequels
>>
>>6288422
I didn't call it an attack you retard.
I said it was a (poor) attempt at humoring a customer, which would fall in line with making conversation.
Read, you mongrel.
>>
>>6288108
>insulting someone for having a job
That's even lower than them calling someone out for buying toys. Don't make someone feel like shit just for trying to make a living.
>>
A head cashier or something at the TRU in Times Square let out a low but audible "EW" when I pulled out my Rewards R Us card after she rang up some Power Ranger figs I was buying. At the time, I felt insulted enough to call corporate about it, but eventually just forgot to do it.
>>
One time I put my PIN in wrong and had to correct it.

It's barely any amount of awkward, but that's the most awkward thing that's happened.
>>
>>6287885
pretend it's gift for your loved ones.
>>
>>6287855
I had some teenager at the cash register at Walmart try to give me a hard time when I was purchasing my ML Venom. He did the typical, "do you, like, play with it."

Without skipping a beat I reply, "hell yeah, Venom is fucking awesome. What, do you not think Venom is awesome? Come on dude."

He didn't know how to respond to that. That was basically the weirdest experience I've had while buying figures. It was less weird when I was buying AR ammo and two of the GotG Vol 2 figures. Dude at the sporting goods counter couldn't get enough of Yondu, he thought he was awesome.
>>
File: 1392031287832.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1392031287832.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
>>6287885
I went in to Build-A-Bear to pick up my gf a TMNT one, she already had two and I thought she'd like a Leo as well. I didn't realise the line had been discontinued, and became very aware of how weird I must have looked on my own in the store.

I did this mimicking 'scratching my chin acting like I was still looking for something' thing for a while even though I already knew they just didn't have them. I kind of hurried out after one of the employees asked if I needed help.
>>
>>6287855
Some lady asked me where the Dr Octopus toys were and I pointed her down the isle
Wasn't that awkward tb h
>>
>>6288209
I do this a lot with Monster High dolls since they have a habit of being wonk eyed. Haven't gotten any looks from employees but plenty from other customers.
>>
>>6288571
> Timmy, don't talk to strange men, they'll want to touch you in the bum
>>
>>6287855
My friend getting embarased when I decided to buy a lego set and started sperging out at the cashier, making shitty jokes about adults buying toys and such.
I was just looking at him like "dude, I buy shit here all the time, does the cashier or anyone else here look like they give a shit?" but he kept going.
Annoying shit, he was a massive weeb too
>>
>>6287855
A retarded man(25?) was there with his mom (prob like 45 or something) and I guess she saw online that there was a cool vintage toy place in chicago where she can take his son. The place is packed with smelly old toys and he seemed really upset. Started moaning and shit. Poor mom thought she was taking her son someplace nice where she can get him a toy but instead she stressed him out.
>>
>>6288180
>bypass it
The way you said made it seem like you're trying to hack them or something
>>
>>6287969
what have my sides done to deserve this
>>
>>6288342
Did you hook up with the daughter tho?
>>
>>6288617
I don't have a card with a chip in it yet and cashiers tell me no you need to put it in and I ignore them and put in my pin. Idk makes hard knowing that they were wrong
>>
>>6288690
were you the retarded man in your story?
>>
>>6288575
Your reaction here is pretty much proving his point. You sound angry. Bet you're a bundle of joy to be around IRL. (That's IF you have people to hang out with. I'd bet my collection you're one of those kind that sits in the toy /soc/ threads whining about being "so alone in the world".
>>
I worked at a Comic Book store for a while.

Awkward shit everyday.
>>
>>6288580
Nigga, if some 9 dollars an hour bitch calls me out for buying action figures at Walmart you bet I'm gonna tear into her a little.
>>
>>6287864
lol
>>
>>6288532
Not to the extent that happens to the people that post in these threads, apparently. Every little comment or attempt at conversation seems to make a lot of you feel insulted, or react LIKE you've been insulted.
>>
>>6288692
there's probable some kind of phrase you need to say, like In n Out
>>
>>6288178
it's just bants you autistic faggot. Can't handle it, don't go out.
>>
>>6287991
what the fuck is this formatting?
>>
>>6287992
Greentexting makes it easier to read quickly and get the meat of a story.

Hit enter after completing a line of greentext, and start your next line of it.

Hope that helps. Didn't feel like being a dick today.
>>
>>6288225
how did you get the last movie's Optimus Prime during the first movie?
>>
>>6288209
>>6288217
>>6288642
I so this a lot too. I inspect the hell out of the figures on the pegs and pull the 2 or 3 that I think are the best until I narrow it down to one. My girlfriend helps with the process too. She's a super lady.

I don't generally pay mind to strangers in public areas. And I def don't care what they think of me or even consider it for that matter. So I've never had an awkward situation come up while toy shopping. None that comes to mind anyway.
>>
I recall two instances.

One time at ToysRus, there was a clearly developmentally disabled kid, in some manner, who was trying to get strangers to buy him stuff. He looked like he was...I don't know 14. Most of the people were ignoring him (I guess he was a regular) but I didn't know his deal.

So I'm looking at the Ninja Turtles and he comes up and asks me out of the blue, what toys are good. Now...I don't like talking to people, but I also know that upsetting a..."special" individual can sometimes result in them making a scene. Now I didn't want that so I asked him what he liked: Transformers. So I pointed out an Optimus and Megatron. Then he picks them up and walks up to me and says "Can you buy them for me please?" I told him no and grabbed my purchases and left. He followed me to the cash register still asking the same thing, I was ignoring him at this point.

Here's the thing. There was a middle aged woman (not an employee) who only came up and stopped him when she saw he was trying to leave the store (to follow me). So yeah...Guessing that was his mother, trying to con people out of free toys using pity.

The only other time that was really awkward was when I was 22, at the same toysrus, and this girl was trying to get me to hook up with her shy friend who was buying WWE figures. The girls couldn't have been older than 16...so yeah, that was REALLY uncomfortable
>>
>>6288782
>this girl was trying to get me to hook up with her shy friend

Were they hot at least?
>>
>>6287866
Anxiety isn't a thing.
>>
>>6288124
>>6288199
Oh yeah. Ok this happens to me too sometimes. One time ..

>on the phone while shopping for shoes
>this old business looking dude in the store starts talking at me about something
>me to person on the phone:"hold on"
>looks at the old dude: "um .. yes?"
>old dude (angrily): "I've been trying to get your attention for a while now! Do you have these in *size*"!
>me: "I don't work here, dude"
>him still angry: "well you should've said that then"
>me: "I was on the phone and don't have to say anything to you"

But I was shopping for shoes so it doesn't really apply here. I've had ppl mistake me for working at the store while shopping for toys but I just explain "I don't work here" and we laugh about it. Wouldn't call it awkward.

I have had a woman think I worked at a clothing store cuz I "looked stylish"

I think it's more awkward for the person making the mistake. But I try not to make them feel stupid. .. except that one guy that got all angry.
>>
>>6288076
>Am I autistic?
possibly.
>>
>>6288799
Sometimes I like to go up to white women in department stores and ask if they work there. Really throws them for a loop.
>>
>>6288743
Yes
>>
>>6288782
>shy friend buying WWE figures
Jesus you could have had a pure qt on your hands there boy.
>>
>>6288793
They were fairly attractive, I guess.

They weren't ugly. The girl trying to play matchmaker was clearly into the goth scene, while the other girl was a bit tomboy-ish
>>
>>6288390
I've been on 4chan since I was 13/14.

I can't escape.
>>
>>6288246
>tfw I've made friends with one of the employees
>the only part of the heart ceremony she does is the rubbing it on your arms and face
Employees tend to make the ceremony sillier the more open the kid is. As a 19 year old kind of awkward girl the ceremony is pretty short.
>>
>>6288511
Yes, but that's not the point.
>>
>Buying some stuff at Gamestop.
>I bring my blindboxes up to the cashier.
>"Okay, what is this?"
>"What?"
>"We have been getting a lot of stuff with these guys on it lately what are they from."
>"It's a show on Cartoon Network I-"
>"That's all I need to hear."
>Rest of the transaction takes place in awkward silence.
>>
>>6288963
what were the blind boxes of?
>>
>>6288967
Pastel ponies is my guess.
>>
>>6288963
What a cunt. I guess he didn't make enough pre-owned sales that week.
>>
>>6288994
cartoon network has seen better days, to be fair
>>
>>6287896
would have asked her "Aren't you a little too old to be out among the living?"
>>
>>6288967
Steven Universe Mystery Minis.
>>6289006
True but I doubt she knew about the current state of the network.
She was probably just being a bitch because I was buying cartoon merch.
>>
>>6289022
>Steven Universe Mystery Minis
Ok. That's what I assumed. Either way she was being kind of a snatch.
>>
>>6289022
Oh wait, was it an old lady? I assumed you were talking about a youngish guy, or maybe a fellow nerd.
Dude old lady cashiers don't give a shit about what you're buying, they just want to ring you up and get to the next customer. If she was bitchy it's because she was tired.

t.cashier
>>
>>6287864
And that happened later? Did you give the goods or preserved it for you?
>>
>>6288209

Literally asked a books a million clerk to replace the power rangers legacy figure I had on hold with one on the shelf because I noticed some paint app sloppiness after I checked out.

As you said, man on a mission. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>6289041
She is in her late 20's to mid 30's.
>>
>>6289054
Was she hot?
>>
>>6289041
>maybe a fellow nerd
Oh god please don't say that. Self proclaimed nerds are normies.
>>
>>6289055
Nope.
She looks like a butch lesbian.
>>
>walk into Toys R Us
>the store radio plays a message "parents please keep an eye on your children"

Is that message played manually, or on a timer????

For real tho guys buying toys at the store is fun who cares what other people think. Collecting toys is emasculating enough at it is, don't make it even worse have some confidence and own it. The adult collectibles market has been around for a while now, you're certainly not the first adult to buy themselves a toy
>>
>>6288745
not samefag, but are you a retard? You're assuming his whole character on some comment off of 4chan? the place where you can say nigger and not give to shits? /toy/'s go to word is autist, I hardly see how you can act self-righteous on this site.
>>
>>6288867
Do you actually get dibs on toys you want or does that go to truck crew?
>>
File: 20170413_133254.jpg (2MB, 2117x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_133254.jpg
2MB, 2117x1440px
>>6289144
Truck crew gets first dibs, everyone that's cool with truck crew gets second dibs, employees like me get third dibs, customers get whatever is left.

There are some exceptions, like if a product isn't supposed to be sold until a certain date, it can't actually be purchased by anyone without a manager override, and even truck crew has to wait.

I was still able get my figures though.
>>
>>6289135
>not samefag,
But I'm going to jump up to defend this stranger by acting the same way.
>I hardly see how you can act self-righteous on this site
Being normal, not being intimidated by myself or my hobbies, being able to function in public without getting my balls in a pinch because I feel like somebody may think less of me when they probably don't; not lying and trying to cover up the fact I'm buying a toy for myself? That's acting self-righteous?
If you say so, But it pretty much confirms for me that a good number of you are damaged goods.
>>
>>6289153
You should sell me that Revan
>>
>>6289158
The one in a box is for a friend, and truck crew got the rest, unfortunately. If we get anymore, I'll probably put them in the bst.
>>
>>6289156
>>6289154
You had the greentext right the first time, newfriend.
>>
>>6288825
Why didn't you go for it, anon?
>>
>>6288108
I agree. I was buying clearance Lego and the qt cashier says something like "some little boy is gonna be happy today" so I let out a triumphant chortle and replied "yeah, me!". Then we shared a non-embarrassing laugh. If you don't give a fuck, everyone else will follow your lead.
>>
>>6288571
I'm 38 and I helped some 6 year old Somali kid get the Lego blind bag he wanted. He was so excited I thought he may have been retarded, either way it was pretty cute.
>>
>>6288782
>>6288825
>missing out on 16 year old tomboy sex

If you're in a state where 16 is the age of consent, you fucked up anon.
>>
>>6289189
He was 6. Most 6 year olds are stupid by default
>>
>>6287866
>Caring about what strangers think about you
It would be nice if any of the stores near me actually had new stuff to get, the Wal-Mart near me is choking on falcon and bucky on the X-Men pegs so they don't have any of the newest wave.
>>
>>6287916
I would have just asked, "what's a little buddy?" because I'd be fucking confused by that question.

have to agree with the other anon, her comment was more spergier than your purchase. maybe she secretly has "little buddies" herself and thought she was reaching out to a kindred spirit?
>>
>>6288770
time travel.
>>
>>6288246
>kisses heart after rubbing it on shoes
fucking hell what a sanitation nightmare
>>
>>6289072
Sounds like Steven Universe's demographic.
>>
>>6287922
>"what are you doing here? can you please go away?"
>"How 'bout no, bitch."
>>
>>6288980
Ponies doesn't air on CN, had to have been Steven Universe.
>>
>>6287922
should have asked "can I have some?"
>>
File: 1462730441238.jpg (12KB, 241x187px) Image search: [Google]
1462730441238.jpg
12KB, 241x187px
>>6287969
nice
>>
I was walking around a Toys R Us one time because I had some extra cash and I was trying to find a 6" WoN Metroid. (I never did find one)

This guy... about as fat as I am and 10-15 years older, was hovering the aisle I was in (transformers were in it too). He seemed to be wanting to avoid coming in contact with me even though I clearly look like the same "neckbearded loser" type of person.

As soon as I left, he rushed into the aisle. I almost feel like I met Rusty Brown in real life. I've been trying to lose weight since that occasion, I don't want to ever be so pathetic.
>>
>>6287925
>woman(male)
>>
>>6288272
how is getting someone else into the hobby a bad thing? unless they're buying up stock before you get a chance
>>
Not my story, but being the son here and watching a giant queue build behind you would feel pretty awkward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-tj3J7zn0
>>
>>6289719
>tl;dw: a guy tries to buy a Thomas toy that has been put on the shelf before being entered into the database
>manager doesn't want to sell it to him because 'I'd have to update the database manually'
>guy refuses to leave without the toy
>woman keeps making excuses
>guy holds his ground
>eventually he mentions reviewing toys on Youtube
>they immediately sell him the toy
>>
>>6289072
>>6289447
Sounds like the token Gamestop female employee
>>
>>6289719
After having watched the video, I'm kind of conflicted. If I were his kid in that position I would've been begging him to drop it and for us to just leave (my dad could get like this). But the adult in me is thinking good on him for taking his business elsewhere, it's crazy that they used the solution he mentioned right at the start. I would've been pissed off, but I'm the kind that's a pushover about it, I probably would've just accepted it and bought online.
>>
>>6289722
Jesus
>>
>>6289719
I don't think he understands the scanning thing isn't just a formality. It's for stock. The cashier can't just scan a different item twice because its the same price.
>>
>>6289719
Can you imagine being his son, probably standing just off camera, waiting for your dad to stop screaming at a video camera so he can hand you your god damned thomas the train toy?
>>
>>6288591
I dont get it.
>>
>>6289813
I think because the rewards card signifies he shops there often. Making it obvious, or she assumed right away that the toys were for him. It's my guess at least.

Having worked at tru the past two years, I don't give a shit what people buy and the other cashiers also don't really care. I've found out others collect and sometimes impulse buy because it was 'cute' or being nostalgiafags.
>>
>>6289860
he could easily have a kid he gets toys for often though. It just seems like a really goofy misconception unless the guy very clearly looks like someone who isn't a parent.
>>
I dint have really have any awkward situations, but one of my recent experiences did come close.
>been collecting amiibo on the side recently
>decide to stop in GameStop on the way home from work
>wasn't able to order any of the new amiibo yet becuase of work
>talk to one of the guys to see if they still have any in-store preorders open
>TP Link, he says "first come , first serve"
>let it go because that one sold out relatively fast
>inquire about the new smash ones
>plenty of preorders still open, doing this cause I don't want to pay the $6/figure shipping fee
>didn't even try to help
>show him the open preorders, and everything, he didn't flinch even once
>leave in disgust

I didn't want to be "that" customer, but this was the one on the other side of town that I rarely stop into. Said employee was full hipster down to the "hair off one side" tumblrcut, and his partner was legitmately retarded (asked him for help and he shook his head screaming something uninteligible) Plus I was the only person in the store at the time too.

If anyone tells you GameStop employees are trash, believe them.
>>
>>6288624
Sounds similar to an experience I had at a Wal-Mart too, but the guy got the drop on me and I had no witty response planned. I don't usually travel to "Wisconsin's armpit" Racine, but I wanted to check Wal-Mart's clearance aisle for those Iron Man and Thor figures that were around about 2011 or so.

So I find a few figs, head to the check out and put 'em on the belt. This scrappy white guy cashier starts literally giving me the third degree, and stops ringing stuff up to grill me. He's like "so I gotta ask you man, what're you buying this stuff for? I mean what's goin' on man? Like me, I'll buy stuff for my car, or something for my girl, but c'mon, what's this for? What're you doin', man?" It was an angry curiosity, maybe you've seen it. The dude must've thought I was either a pathetic manchild or buying stuff to lure kids into my rape-van. I give him some lame "it's just stuff, man" and he shakes his head in disgust and finishes the transaction.

It caught me off guard, but taught me to have a ready response in the future.
>>
>be tru employee
>be shopping on day off with brother to get him my discount
>bump into Lego rep and ask about lack of blind bag stock
>she mentions most stores are keeping them in register lanes to prevent theft
>she brings up people who feel through blind bags and how they end up wrinkling the package
>tfw I feel through them all the time either for myself or for customers
>tfw i have to play along like i don't do the exact thing she's annoyed and maybe a bit disgusted with

How do I have am awkward experience shopping at my own store?

Also to weigh in, cashiers and employees could give a shit if you're an adult buying toys for yourself, half of us do it too. As long as you aren't being rude, disrupting others or stealing we don't care. If we ask you if you need help its because we're required to ask every fucking person, same with credit cards and warranties. If the cashiers make rude remarks about it talk to a manager cuz they really aren't supposed to pull that shit. Frankly the employees who collect get the brunt of the shit from non collectors since they can bring it up to us without an issue. I've had several co workers question me or be like "really?" and i just tell them yeah and its basically dropped.
>>6289109
>>
>>6289879
Should have reported him to the manager. At best he'll get thrown out on his ass and at worst his manager will yell at him and make his day that little but shitter/
>>
>>6289882
>>6289109
Woops, forgot to say that we used to have messages like that that would interrupt the music at random intervals but they went away awhile back. But it seems within the last 2 weeks we have new ones that are playing
>>
>>6287855
As an adult, I've never had a bad experience, but when I was a kid,, my mom took my to Target to buy some stuff with my own money. I picked up this big motorcycle looking thing that was propelled by pulling out a plastic pull-chord with teeth on it. I thought I had enough money, but apparently someone put in on the wrong place on the shelf and I couldn't afford it.
Even as a kid, I thought it was odd that she didn't argue with the cashier, especially when I ended up working retail as an adult and had managers bend over backwards for customers who read a price tag incorrectly. Still, I remember being more disappointed and confused than embarrassed or sad, so I made out okay in the end and never had an issue since.
>>
>>6289896
Wasn't a toy shop, but I once had a similar incident where the price on the shelf was incorrect (last weeks special prices hadn't been taken down yet), so when we went to the enquiry counter we struck this really surly bitch who was adamant that we were wrong. Eventually she begrudgingly checked the shelf, by which point the staff had quietly removed the old specials, so she wouldn't believe us.

It wasn't that the price was wrong that pissed me off, it's that she was a colossal bitch. Fuck her.
>>
>>6289686
Sounds like social anxiety and/or shame. I do something similar when I see someone who might try to start a conversation with me, because I don't like talking to people and I'm afraid they'll start trying to get into my wasteland of a personal life.
>>
>>6288624
I was at a Target once, and these teenagers were walking through the toy aisle and one said "Man, transformers suck."

The other replied "You suck. Transformers are awesome."

I audibly chuckled.
>>
>>6288692
Lifehack: how to build a bear without doing a heart ceremony, yes. But still, what is a heart ceremony?
>>
>>6288758
Asking a customer "Aren't you a little too old to be playing with toys?" isn't bant. It's rude and condescending. Any employee who thinks otherwise deserves to be reported to their manager and be disciplined/coached for their behavior.
>>
>>6288770
Last first movie Optimus off the shelf.
>>
File: my-trip-to-the-toy-aisle-girls1.jpg (157KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
my-trip-to-the-toy-aisle-girls1.jpg
157KB, 620x348px
>>6287877
>Go into Walmart with a toy you want in mind.
>Been saving up, and excanging some stuff to afford it.
>Pray that there aren't a bunch of moms with their kids in the toy section you're toy is at
>Get there and the doll aisle is totally empty
>For a moment you think you're going to have all the time in the world to look around,and have the aisle all to yourself.
>Not even in the aisle yet, and a mom with her kids enter.
>Here we go...
>Mother sees you and starts calling her kids by name to come to her.
>Makes you feel like shit.
Every fucking time.
>>
>>6289991
That's YOUR baggage. You need to deal with your own shit.
>>
>>6289996
>baggage
>deal with your own shit
What does that even mean?
>>
>>6289727
There was this gamestop employee at ny local gamestop who was kinda cute. One day I asked her if they had Battletoads as a joke and she said yes. I excitedly asked "Really?!" She replied "Yes, they're in my pants." I asked "C-can I see them?"

She had a good laugh and it turns out she tries to make anyone who asked about Battletoads awkward, but that I wasn't as easily shaken as most people she's done it to.

She ended up quitting or something because some customers were getting stalker-y on her.
>>
>>6287922

Can we all just call a little attention to the dumb bitch who takes her tits out in public and then gets shitty to actual customers who aren't even fucking looking at her?

Bet she is the type to make posts on the internet about how natural and beautiful breastfeeding is and how women are being oppressed by the patriarchy for being told to keep their flappy ass pancakes to themselves.
>>
Forgot about this occasion.

>be in GameStop shopping with brother
>Pokémon X and Y had just came out and we're looking at the plushes because I had a couple I really loved when I was younger, and the XY nostalgia pandering was doing its job on me
>this skinny fat dude that was about 5'6 with long hair and a nasty mustache goatee combo walks up
>"so you guys are pumped for Pokémon huh"
>haha yeah man it's gonna be awesome, I never stopped playing Pokémon
>he immediately changes the subject to "I love these plushes I'm looking for a FENNEKIN god I've looked everywhere"
>he keeps gushing about a fennekin plush and I finally uncomfortable and make every attempt to not talk to him before finally leaving

i hope he just really liked fennekin because that's not really where my mind was going with the way he carried himself
>>
>>6289879
Ask him why he's selling the stuff, throw it back in his face
>>
>>6290001
He's implying that anon looks like a creep, and that these things wouldn't happen if he didn't
>>
>>6287963

Yeah, that sounds like walmart. I work at walmart. Almost every person working in the stores is a giant piece of shit who deserves several solid kicks to the teeth.
>>
>>6290008
They were trying to find the battletoads, man
>>
>>6290034
It's not really changing the subject. The subject was pokemon, and he was talking about pokemon plushes. Which you were also showing interest in. You're the one being the judgemental prick in this scenario.
>>
>>6289911
yeah, I get that, but I mean... it was pretty obvious that I was the same "caste" of person, just younger. He really shouldn't have felt worried about me.
>>
>>6290046
Not gonna lie. I wanted some of that Battletoads. But I'm the shy and socially awkward that can make friendly conversation, but has trouble forming actual relationships (friendly or otherwise).
>>
>>6289813
>>6289860
If I had to guess why she did it, I'm sure it's because I was random grown man buying toys & she assumed they were for myself (they were). I certainly didn't act rude and/or looked creepy, as a retail manager myself, so I try to take care in being cordial to store staff when shopping myself.
>>
>>6290001
Read what you wrote. You're full of insecurities You worry too much about what people think of you, you're paranoid, and you end up feeling like shit over something that you may well have just imagined, or projected onto other people.
That's all on you my friend. You can't push that off on others and make it their fault.

Same goes for everybody else in this thread who try to blame other customers, store help, cashiers, strangers, etc because they can't deal with the fact they collect toys. You're ashamed of your hobby because you're ashamed of yourselves, and until you deal with that shit, you're going to keep carrying it, envisioning things that aren't really happening, and putting the blame on everybody else.
>>
>>6290206
>normalfags

You're right though.
>>
>>6287864
that was a pretty asshole worthy thing to do. who's to say he wasn't saving up money to get it? maybe he was going to get for a friend who was sick?
>>
>>6290042
Don't dress like a creep. I shave, and always look well put together.
>>
>>6289255
Intriguing.
>>
>>6290064

If you could've heard his cadence and emphasis on how much he wanted this fennekin you would understand. Judging aside, it did actually come off as creepy.
>>
>few years ago
>buying thrilling 30 tfs at walmart
>high functioning autistic guy working there
>says "transformers! robots in disguise!"
It was cute lol
>>
>>6289153
>Truck crew gets first dibs, everyone that's cool with truck crew gets second dibs, employees like me get third dibs

I laffed.
>>
>>6290021
>Can we all just call a little attention to the dumb bitch who takes her tits out in public and then gets shitty to actual customers who aren't even fucking looking at her?
Yeah, that baby deserved to go hungry. What a little faggot.
>>
>>6289043

I bought that shit and resold it on ebay for 3x the cost. I'm not stupid enough to give some cry baby child something I can make a profit on. He can break some other garbage toy.
>>
>>6289991
This has to be a larp otherwise you'd have hit your sick digits. What doll in Walmart needs to be saved up for? You could have played it cool like you're shopping for a relative. They don't know you're a giant faggot. You must be extra creepy looking
>>
>>6287855

> Go to store to buy supper
> Find good toy I need
> Not enough money for both
> Stuff supper down pants
> Get to check out
> Sweating, nervous
> Spaghetti in pants starts cooking from sweat.
> Starts pouring out of my pockets, going everywhere
>>
>>6288571
fuck that might have been me
>>
>>6289879
>you probably don't buy a lot of stuff for your girl if you work at walmart.
>does he broke ass work here too?
>how does it feel someone pays more for toys then you'll make in week
>>
>>6287855
I get shit from all of my coworkers at TRU whenever I buy something.

"Oh God, what are you buying this time."
"C'mon Anon you don't even need that."
"What, do you go home and play with that shit?"
"Are you trying to build a collection of this shit or what?"
"Bro you need to get a life."
>>
File: dv762069.jpg (25KB, 505x338px) Image search: [Google]
dv762069.jpg
25KB, 505x338px
>>6290575
Sure thing, Champ.
>>
>>6288209
I do this every time I buy a Star Wars Black Series or Neca figure in my local stores.

Fuck what anyone thinks, I'm not paying $20 for shit paint apps.
>>
>>6289674
underrated post
>>
Every time I go shopping for anything is an awkward experience, and it's doubly awkward when I didn't buy a fucking thing after looking for an hour
>>
>>6289022
We'll it's understandable she's react like that, SU fans are colossal faggots
>>
>>6289882
just wondering, but is TRU on the way out? the store i went to growing up has always been shitty, dimly lit, and staffed by employees who barely cared
>>
>>6290846
KEK that sounds like all the TRUs I've seen that wasn't the one I worked at.
>>
>>6289991

>Go into Target to check and see if they have the toy you're looking for
>money isn't a problem
>Pray that there aren't other collectors at the toy section you're toy is at
>Get there and the doll aisle is totally empty
>For a moment you think you're going to have all the time in the world to look around,and have the aisle all to yourself
>Not even in the aisle yet, and a mom with her kids enter.
>Here we go
>Mother sees you and starts biting her lip, looking at your crotch
>clearly a single mother
>ask her what she's looking at
>she giggles
>pulls out the Black Series R2-D2 I've been looking for
>holyshit.jpg
>"anon, you can only get this if you fuck me"
>what about your kid
>"here's 10 bucks, go get some popcorn Johnny"
>go fuck her brains out in the parking lot for a shitty Star Wars figure I already have two of

Every fucking time.
>>
>>6290677
I honestly kekd at all of those responses
>>
>>6290907
It's j-just bantz.
[spoiler];-;[/spoiler]
>>
>>6290846
>>6290853
This. I swear visiting other stores is depressing and the employees are practically non existent.

As far as being on the way out though, I don't know but they seem to be running it into the ground. They cut our electronics employees (including my) hours and several full time positions and now we're getting shoplifters at a record high. I think TRU is probably hemorrhaging money and can't compete with the likes of Wal-Mart and Amazon.
>>
>>6290884
>>Pray that there aren't other collectors at the toy section you're toy is at

I feel bad, but I think this way all the time. You'd think it'd be a matter of "Oh cool, someone who shares my interests!" but no, it's more "Fuck! If there was anything good there, this faggot already got it all!"
>>
>>6291693
I hate the fact that TRU only cares about code ones. I've only worked as seasonal for a couple of years, but all my former coworkers complain about the lack of hours. TRU really should just quit while they're ahead; the only times they have traffic is summer and christmas.
>>
>>6287885

>Likes build-a-bear
>Hates the heart ceremony

But isn't that the point?
>>
File: IMG_3104.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3104.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>6291717
I like their bears and I have a rewards card with them. I like dressing up the bears too. I plan on getting the pastel kitty in a spring dress once my coupon activates. I hate the heart ceremony but it's something I can get over because it lasts about 20 seconds and then it's done.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY_NAUGHTY.jpg (264KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY_NAUGHTY.jpg
264KB, 600x450px
>looking around 5 and below to see if there's any cool cheap shit
>at the end of an aisle, let out a loud fart, thinking nobody is around
>in the next aisle, a woman pulls her kids back to herself
>>
>>6288178
>being this triggered and defensive
>>
>>6290021
>tips fedora

So edgy, anon.
>>
File: IMG_6337.jpg (352KB, 934x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6337.jpg
352KB, 934x892px
>>6290884
This is me EVERTIME I go to target.
>>
File: IMG_6395.jpg (508KB, 714x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6395.jpg
508KB, 714x760px
>>6291789
>found some yo-kai watch toys at five and below for 3 dollars when they used to be 12
>>
>>6290562

It's not about the baby, it's about women taking their nasty shit out in public and then being simultaneously pissed off the people either do pay attention or don't.
>>
>Ringing up my Steve Austin vs Bret Hart battle pack at Toys R Us
>Cashier is a mom of wrestling fans albeit still pretty daft on the specifics. "They watch a show about wrestling on mondays and tuesdays for some reason"
>"So who's your favorite wrestler"
>Remember that my favorites are Chris Benoit and Mick Foley
>fuck what's the kindest way I could explain Chris Benoit
>"My favorite is Chris Benoit. An incomparable in-ring technician but they don't mention him anymore because of stuff he did"
>She just stares at me after bagging my stuff
>Got even more awkward when I came back later for a CM Punk Elite I found hidden away
>>
>>6291914
>>>/RoK/
>>
>>6291752

Is their rewards card good?

I had some luck with having friends find me that sold out Beast and his outfit in their town, and I asked him to not stuff it so he wouldn't have to do the heart ceremony lol
>>
>>6292111
Their website is terrible, and so is the customer service. You get a point for every dollar you spend, and when you get 50 or 100 points they're supposed to email you a coupon but I almost never get that coupon until I contact someone. So it's an annoying service but BAB is expensive so it's not hard to rack up points. I share my account with my brother so that way it's easier for points to build up. It's a nice little thing to have if you're a collector of the bears, they'll send you coupons occasionally and one for your birthday. But it's not the best reward system
>>
Seems whenever I find some new Transformers the store doesn't have them in the system yet. Last two times there were lines behind me and I felt a little bad.

I do remember snatching a Megazord from in front of a younger kid when I was also a kid, and as I left the isle I saw him get upset.
>>
I'm almost 30 but people often mistake me for a teenager because I have a young looking face, so nobody ever questions about me wandering toy aisles or purchasing action figures. I have had several run-ins with other collectors though who I beat to the new Black Series figures or GI Joes. I had one guy try to buy Star Wars figures off of me that I hadn't evwn bought yet and were sitting in my cart. Another time I scored all the good GI Joe three packs and two packs leaving some guy with a bunch of Spirit and Storm Shadow two packs. The guy saw my Alpine figure and really wanted it, but I wasn't giving it up.
>>
>>6287929
This.
Being a social extrovert while also collecting toys can be a bit of a pain. There's always the dreaded first night you bring a new woman home only for her to react to your collection
>>
File: 1459819509707.jpg (45KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1459819509707.jpg
45KB, 640x492px
>>6288124
That's only happened to me once.
>manager at Target
>toys R us down the street from said target
>shopping there after work still in uniform
>hoping to pickup some NECA preds
>at least 3 white moms approach me on my journey
>"where can I find the transformers?"
>MFW I actually knew and pointed them in the right direction
>>
>>6288413
I work at Target, we have no security
>>
>>6291940
>benoit
>cm cuck aka Phil "Hey Daniel Bryan would you mind making out with my girlfriend in front of me while I walk away defeated" Brooks
You are a goldmine of retardation.
>>
>>6288124
>work in a blue polo and khaki shorts at my job
>stupidly go to walmart after work to check out the yo-kai watch stock
I had so many people coming up to me and actually had someone get mad at me because they thought I was ignoring them when they were calling for a worker.
>>
>>6289674
kek
>>
>>6292424
In terms of sheer inring style I really enjoy Benoit which is why he's my favorite. That perfect mix of high flying and technicality just clicks with me. Obviously Foley wins if we're talking charisma though

I bought the CM Punk figure only because I knew they wouldn't be produced anymore and it's the exact attire I'd want (Red and black trunks rather than the blue and black I see everywhere).
>>
>>6291700

>"Fuck! If there was anything good there, this faggot already got it all!"

Looks like this anon would be your worst nightmare.

>>6292282
>I have had several run-ins with other collectors though who I beat to the new Black Series figures or GI Joes.
>Another time I scored all the good GI Joe three packs and two packs leaving some guy with a bunch of Spirit and Storm Shadow two packs.
>>
>>6289991
why not just go early in the morning, pretty much when Wal-Mart opens or get there like an hour or 2 before they close
>>
>>6287877
>going to comic stores feels normal though.
not for me, the chick that works at the comic store here is insanely hot. and she makes me nervous like I'm going to say or do something that makes me look like a fool because she is the overly helpful type. so if I go down there I kinda try to do it when she is not working
>>
File: IMG_4515.jpg (21KB, 174x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
21KB, 174x177px
>>6292754
>walk into a small anime store at the mall that just opened up
>immediately spot an obviously bootleg figure
>don't mention it to the clerk because it's a really trim hot guy and I don't want to look like an autist
>come back again with my brother
>clerk this time is a hot girl
shoot me
>>
>be in Japan
>all shops are just filled with Otaku and seen tourists
>toy shopping is never an awkward grievance
>>
>>6292801
>seen tourists
*weeb tourists
>>
>>6292801
I think I would still feel awkward if I were buying a naked anime titty statue though
>>
>>6292809
Just roll with it. They have half a dozen people buying the same thing, plus you'll never see them again, or they won't remember you if you do. I ive new shopping like twice a month for years now and they probably don't even recognise me.
>>
not a story about me buying toys but:
>work at target
>they start cross training me into electronics which is right in front of the toys section
>start to notice the same guests looking through the action figures almost every week.
>see this guy looking at the marvel legends stuff
>walk over and ask if he needs any help
>he says no and then walks away
>start cleaning up the dvd isles that just happened to face the marvel toy section
>the guy is back and looking at figures
>he glances over towards me and he walks away to a different isle.
>try my hardest not to burst out laughing

i felt like an ass but it was pretty funny. I honestly didnt mean to scare him like that.

im a girl by the way.
>>
Here is mine-happened about a year ago. As context info, I am a woman in her later twenties.
>at Target, looking at Monster High dolls
>one I want isn't there
>aw well, maybe next time
>in no big hurry, guess I'll wander around a bit
>lots of new toys I haven't seen before, so meandering at a fairly slow pace
>middle-age woman comes down aisle with kids
>I happen to be in the baby doll section
>she stares at me for a few seconds, then-
>"You poor thing, I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be"
>Huh?
>"It wouldn't be yours, but have you considered adopting?"
>...
>Am still confused, but also weirded out so I turn around and leave
>In the car, replay events
>She thinks I'm sterile, and am going to buy a toy baby to pretend I am a mother

I have never felt older. Also out of all the possible reasons an adult could be in a toy aisle, I feel like that is the least probable.
>>
>>6292858
What a weird conclusion to jump to for that lady. Anything else would've been more plausible; buying a toy for a relative, toys for tots, maybe you just like baby dolls, etc.
>>
>>6292850
LONDON
>>
>>6292868
Exactly! The only reason I even realized what she meant was because I've seen some weird TLC show where a woman did exactly that-she had like 3 fake babies she pretended were real and took them to parks and restaurants and stuff.
>>
>>6292870
>Target
>London
You can only choose one.
>>
>>6292418
i once got put into a headlock by LP and dragged back inside of a store
>>
File: 1482634744275.jpg (81KB, 1306x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482634744275.jpg
81KB, 1306x500px
>be Anatomy Professor at community college
>talk friendly with students during downtime in lab
>get around to hobbies, tell them I collect
>student my age just got into collecting
>has a bunch of the same figures as me
>we both bring figures in every Tuesday to lab to show each other
>I pose them and leave them up front for the duration of the lecture

guy is a total bro. brought in his Revo Deadpool and 40th Black Series Vader
>>
>>6292801
>be in japan for the first time
>check out a seemingly normal toy store
>go upstairs and get greeted by dildos and used panty fragrance bottles
>go downstairs and get greeted by loli and scat doujins
>rinse and repeat for at least five other stores just like this

akihabara is lit
>>
I live in a weird ass area where it honestly seems like the internet is leaking sometimes which leads to eventually meeting all those stereotypes. A few examples:

>go into local hobby shop
>this one has the plamo split up, with the military stuff in one aisle and the cars and pop culture/sci fi in another
>looking at a shelf of plane kits when accidentally lock eyes with someone similarly browsing the next aisle
>surprisingly a youngish teen girl
>smile because hey at least its not the actual rotted flesh smelling dude that seems to be there every time i come in
>this was a mistake as now i am locked in a one sided conversation about all her favorite gundam kits
>she literally follows me through the store to tell me about how many bearguys she's made and the differences between each one
>speaks that weeb pseudo-half-jap nonsense
>try to be polite cus she's legit like 15 at most but she honest to god followed me through the entire store and almost to the parking lot if the cashier hadn't stopped her to pay for her items

>speaking of smelly guy
>i have gone in this particular store about every other week for paint or glue or some other little thing since its somewhere i pass regularly
>9/10 times this guy is in there
>hes an honest to god stereotype
>long ponytail, cargo shorts, fedora, reeks of something indescribable
>he does not appear filthy or unwashed, but based on the smell i assume he does not use any form of soap, shampoo, or laundry detergent
>its legit the smell of decaying flesh, unclean teeth, and burnt fiber
>i am not joking when i say you can smell it as soon as you enter the store
>what depresses me is he walks up to the counter with 4-5 kits every time and then his mom comes up in her walker (!) and pays for it all
>i've never had to directly interact but i actually have to wait until he leaves before i can go down the model aisles because the smell is suffocating
>>
>>6292896
this.
I am from from being LONDON since im pale and scrawny looking.
>>
>>6291940
Why did you just not say Chris Benoit you fucking idiot? Just say Mick Foley.
>>
>>6292943
>so i have a niece that I spend a lot of time watching and essentially co-parent
>at the time of this story she's 6 and her dad decks her out in the most obnoxious of little girl clothing so rainbows, glitter, unicorns, etc
>anyway I took her to TRU as a reward for good grades and she decides she wants an amiibo and a plushie
>while in the game section, i get the feeling of someone behind me
>sure enough some dude is there hovering around
>ok i guess she's taking forever, i'll nudge her into a decision so he can get his shit too
>we proceed to the plushies
>her plush army is very selective so this will take time
>after a minute or two same dude shows up
>i keep focus on her but watch him in my peripheral
>he's legit staring at my niece
>ok no
>just as I turn to face him directly, he looks up at me and points at her
>"h-hey... um, where did you get that tshirt?"
>oh uh shit dude, probably Justice? I didn't buy it
>its like a photo manip of a actual horse with glittery unicorn parts
>"oh, do you know if its *insert some bullshit name I don't remember here*"
>....no dude, I have no idea, I think its just a generic picture
>"nah it totally has to be her, its got the right colors and everything! thats so cool that you have a kid to dress like that, be great for a lot of cosplay like blahblah..."
>proceeds to go on a tangent about characters and costumes and i don't even know
>at this point the niece has selected a sort of lemur thing and is trying to get my attention
>pretty done with this dude so i lean down and she quietly says she needs to go potty
>he scoffs and tells her "hush, we're talking"
>tell him to fuck off and take her out of the aisle
>he follows through whole store
>end up shutting restroom door in his face
>was gone by time we were done but jeez man
tldr ponyfag thinks of kids like creepy toys and tries to follow us in womens restroom
>>
>>6289876
>If anyone tells you GameStop employees are trash, believe them.
The local one is fucking horrible and make it policy to rip off anyone they think is buying gifts. I went in a while back to get Dark Souls 3. Take it up to the register, its the manager running it so you'd think he'd be on the up and up right? But instead of the regular process (ring up, get out disk from drawer, box it bag it and take your payment) he takes the box and goes into the back. Comes back out, rings up the box in his hand, bags it quickly and asks for my card. Something seemed off, the price was lower and the quick glance at the box before it was bagged seemed wrong so I grab it to check. Used copy of Dark Souls 2. Weird but maybe a mistake so I tell him its the wrong game.
"No thats just the special edition, its on sale. I'm saving you money!"

I got it at Target instead.
>>
>>6292875
I've actually had a lot of people bring up that special when I mention doll collecting so she probably saw it too.
>>
>>6292994
Because he's into the same hardcore shit that Benoit was in. I didn't want to say "Yeah I really like this guy called Mankind, he's gotten teeth knocked out and has been thrown 20 feet off cells while spitting blood out".
>>
>>6292850
You want to know how you know when a poster is a girl? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
>>
>>6289991
Brony? Brony.
>>
>>6292926
Was it deserved?
>>
>>6290273
Prove it.
>>
>order online
>package comes a day later
>sign for it, take it inside and open it
>enjoy toys
Every fucking time.
>>
>>6293217
Not him but like, if you really think that being adequately presentable in public is something that surely needs photo evidence to prove it exists I seriously don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>6290262
Maybe the little fuck should have made up his mind a minute sooner and he would have gotten it.
>>
>>6288798
Next you'll be telling me there are more than two genders.
>>
>>6288690
Will you ever forgive your mother?
>>
>>6289990
The one with the dinobots and shit in it?
>>
>>6288076
No one gives a shit that you're buying toys. Stop taking 4chan neckbeard memes seriously, they will turn you autistic. I recommend leaving if you can
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 680x721px
>tfw feeling through blind bags and an employee walks by

>have quietly said "haha yes" next to a mother and her child without knowing they where there
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (569KB, 1732x2492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
569KB, 1732x2492px
I remember when I was probably 10, I was in a KB Toys looking at Star Wars figures. A man in what must've been his late 20s came in and started looking too. Then he ended up speaking to me:

"Hey look it's Bossk!" He's so fucking cool, don't you love Bossk?! Bossk is one of the best..." I think he mentioned something about Dengar too.
I felt really awkward that an old stranger was talking to me so I got some sort of droid and left. Fast forward years later and I see a 6in Black Series Bossk on the shelf and all I could hear in my head was "Bossk! Look, it's Bossk man!" BOSSK!"
>>
>>6293537
You got him though right? It's fucking Bossk man.
>>
>>6293257
>order online
>do ship to store cause cheapskate
>go to pick it up
>they have to cut the box open to make sure it's the right item inside

....Noooooooooooo...
>>
>>6292718
>Looks like this anon would be your worst nightmare.

Actually, Crimson Commander is a giant faggot. He shitposts in other threads all the time, so I do hate him for different reasons.
>>
File: 1480942960494.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480942960494.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>6293543
>do this
>forget my account's name is "Human Being"
>have to explain to them that I am Human Being
>>
Half the time I go to get lego minifigures in blind bags I get floor members or security called on me. Usually the employees are really cool, some have even helped me find the ones I want.
But....

>Be shopping at target yesterday
>Notice they have box of disney minifigures in the impulse gauntlet at one of the registers.
>The register is closed
>I grab a handful of packs and put them on the register (thats closed) hoping to look less suspicious
>Manager comes up to me within 1 minute of me doing this
>"SIR. SIR! CAN I HELP YOU SIR?!"
>"No thank you. I was just glad to see these because they're discontinued."
>"ARE YOU GOING TO BUY THEM?"
>"Yes. I'll buy at least of few of them."
>She just stands there and watches me feel the bags for 5 minutes.
>I grab the ones I want and walk through the rest of the store shopping for the other things I need.
>She follows me for 40 minutes as I pick out about a hundred dollars worth of stuff and pay for it....still concerned about the 8 bucks worth of lego she things I'm stealing.
>>
>>6292809
It's not even a big deal. The clerks that work there have seen everything, and if you act normal about it, you won't even stick out in their memory.
>>
>>6292930
I remember you. Do you always have a figure on your desk?
>>
>>6293635
I have to wonder what kind of scumbag you look like. Like, are you a metal head? Got a beard? Poor as fuck? Black? Something's gotta be wrong with you physically.
>>
Not really awkward, but little boys frequently strike up conversation with me in toy aisles. It's kinda cute, really the only time I can tolerate being around young kids.
>>
>>6293839
Not same anon but honestly sometimes just being younger or having anything hinting at being "alternative" about your appearance will get some people riled. I had some mid-40s bitch call security on me at my old job (museum tour guide, related cus I did in fact have the toy room in my zone). According to her I was "skulking around and vandalizing displays", an easy mistake since I was in fact wiping down glass cases with windex while in uniform. Kind of just pissed her off more to realize the security guy is my kid brother wearing the exact same uniform.
>>
>>6292759
Anime stores that sell bootlegs either know what they're doing and hope to make money from selling cheap shit at higher prices to people who don't know any better, or they don't care. Either way, mentioning it to them won't do much good.
>>
>>6293889
>just pissed her off more to realize the security guy is my kid brother wearing the exact same uniform
oh fuck I legit lold at this mental image

only thing that would have made it funnier is if you guys had been identical twins
>>
>>6287969
>Walmart

To be expected
>>
I was browsing through stuff in the middle of the aisle when two separate groups of parent+children started looking at stuff on the ends. I tried to leave, but they were clogging the whole aisle. I gave the second family a dirty look (they weren't looking at me) when I turned and found myself boxed in. I don't like to tell people to move out of the way, so I waited until they cleared up a bit and side stepped through the gap they opened up. Normally I say "excuse me" while doing that sort of thing, but Fuck these inconsiderate assholes
>>
File: 20150401_111915_resized.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20150401_111915_resized.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>6293833
No, but I sometimes bring them into lab with me
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (6KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
6KB, 251x240px
>>6287969
>thank you, thank you very much
>>
File: IMG_6461.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6461.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6293872
HAppens to me a lot too.

But they always seem interested in my hats which is funny.

I have moms rushing up to me to try and deter their kids from talking to strangers.

Or asking me where I got my tacky hats
>>
>>6293211
i suppose

on one hand it was a big enough spook to stop me from continuing to shoplift and end up in trouble with actual police

on the other hand it was still a grown man putting an 11 year old kid in a full nelson
>>
>What's the most awkward thing that's happened to you while buying toys in-store?
I feel awkward as fuck looking at multiple copies for paint mistakes to figure out which one I want even when no one is around. If the QC on Hasbro stuff wasn't so fucking shit I wouldn't have to do that though.

On a semi-related note...security was scoping me out one time for turning chip bags upside down to find the one with the least crushed chips. God forbid I want whole chips to actually hold my salsa though amirite? Maybe tell the workers not to stuff that shit so hard on the shelf it turns half the bag into crumbs and I wouldn't have to do that.
>>
>>6294687
lol
all they did to me was a sting operation
>>
>>6288422
She thought he was a small child or retarded. You only say these things to kids.
>>
>>6293102
You are a goddamn fucking retard.
>>
>>6287855
>Walking through aisles in Target or Toys R Us looking for toy I want
>Walk past a parent or two
>Suddenly hear from the next aisle "Jimmy? JIMMY!? WHERE ARE YOU!?"
>"Over here"
>"You need to stay with us..."

I'm 6ft 2in. I wear bright yellow on my days off since I wear a uniform to work. I work with kids for a living. I'm not going to kidnap your precious piece of shit you crapped into my world. Even if I was a kidnapper I wouldn't get away with it being a BRIGHT YELLOW GIANT. Shut the fuck up and waste your money on the living mistake you made. The fucking gall some people have. Being inconsiderate enough to treat a perfect stranger like a potential child rapist tells me a lot about a person... mostly that they are too stupid to contribute anything of worth to society, that I'm completely entitled to be this upset and that I don't have to feel bad about talking shit about them. Rude. Rude...
>>
>>6294733
you are disproportionately mad at the situation at hand, my nigga.
>>
>>6288677
I might get me a fucking Lego set here soon bro

Been way too long since I put one together, any good Star Wars sets out these days?
>>
File: 1484707109351.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484707109351.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>6292718
I live with-in walking distance of Toys R Us. It's great raiding it in the early mornings before anyone else gets there. I used to work at an antique mall and get insane deals on toys there and flip things I bought.

Pic related is all the good troop builders I snatched up once.

>>6293548
I shitpost IRL too
>>
>>6288422
T b h you sound like the biggest retard here
>>
>>6293537
Bossk is great though. Lizard bounty hunter in a yellow flight suit. So Bosssss. Kuh.
>>
>>6293537
I fucking love Bossk.
>>
File: 20160107-32.jpg (16KB, 247x273px) Image search: [Google]
20160107-32.jpg
16KB, 247x273px
>>6294733
Maybe they just didn't want little Jimmy running around bothering people or messing with shit. That over the top rant makes it seem like they'd be justified in wanting him away from you though.
>>
>>6292850
>guest
Target corporate got to you good didn't they?
>>
File: hsgs6204main-lg.jpg (29KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
hsgs6204main-lg.jpg
29KB, 1000x648px
>>6294248
You should set one of these up in there.
>>
File: 1466541962840.jpg (27KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466541962840.jpg
27KB, 360x360px
It's not really awkward on my part, just a pathetic display of this hobby I witnessed a few years ago.

>have a route of a few stores I usually take when I'm bored
>go into the first stop, Toys r Us, one day
>see some grubby old man bent down and scooping the new Masterpiece Transformers into a basket
>he stands up and turns around and we meet eyes
>I recognize him as this infamous scalper faggot who runs a shitty price gouging toy store on the other side of town
>he scuttles off with his basket of 6+ rare Transformers
>idgaf about transformers so I move on
>it's a little out of the way, but I went to the other TRU in town because I was looking for something
>I pass by the TF aisle again
>there he fucking is again grabbing everything he could that he could mark up in his garbage dump of a store
>he sees me again and looks like he's about to shit himself
>scuttles off again with his precious basket
>didn't even find what I wanted

At least I got that?
>>
>>6287855
Every time I go to a toy store near my workplace, one or two of their staff will always come in and follow me around like they're suspecting me of shoplifting or so.
>>
>>6295260
>running a business which hinges on buying up all the toys in the local area to create artificial demand for your own shop's goods.

You chose the right image, people like this are thick as fucking pigshit.
>>
File: 1264362066126s.jpg (2KB, 126x85px) Image search: [Google]
1264362066126s.jpg
2KB, 126x85px
These posts remind me of an issue I had ages ago

>be a Uni student at Leicester, UK over a decade ago
>there was a local comic shop in the town centre... Forbidden Planet? Or it was something that was like that but not.
>have windowshopped since I was a kid, kind of weird, but I would go into town multiple times a week and just look in shops without buying anything.
>used to go in this shop a lot, just looking around.
>once bought something and the staff say something to me like "so, done any shoplifting recently?"
>my young awkward self replies on the spot "uhh..hehe.. not recently!"
>pay, and leave shop. Realise just because I go in the shop loads without buying anything not only do they recognise me as a regular but think I must be shoplifting
Bunch of cunts. My far less awkward adult self looks back at that and wonders the fucking audacity they must have had to accuse a paying customer of something like that.
>>
>Be me, small child at a New York train station
>coming back from the bronx zoo with me mum, see a little vendor selling toy cars attended by an old Chinese lady
>seems friendly, smiles
>as im just browsing, an angry Chinese man comes and tells me if im not gonna buy something to go away
Rude.
>>
>>6288799
I can KIND OF understand confusing me for an employee if I happen to be wearing the right combination of colours. I mean, it should be obvious that I'm not once, since I'm wearing nothing actually related to the store, but whatever.

I've had two bewildering encounters, though:
- I was wearing a red hoodie and a santa hat (in December), and someone in Walmart thought I worked there. I had no blue on at all.
- At a thrift store I frequent, someone thought I was an employee because "I always see you here when I'm here", apparently not realising that logic would make THEM an employee as well. Of course, I was wearing nothing like the store's uniform.
>>
>>6295425

Bro I was at a business casual dress code store before in a hoodie and jeans and someone asked me if I worked there. I joke to pals and say retail must have a lingering odor (I did a grocery store gig for 3 years)
>>
>>6295344
Seems like a good business model, you just salty
>>
>>6295238
Funny you should mention those, I have five of them already and some re-ment miniature microscopes and test tubes, I'm making a 1/12 diorama of my microbiology lab for fun
>>
>waiting for someone at walmart
>kill time by cleaning up the mess of a transformers section
>woman comes up to me and asks where some toy is
>say i don't know
>she responds with "you're new? that's ok you'll learn where everything is eventually"
>it's not until much later i realise her mistake
>i was wearing nothing like walmart's uniform
>apparently cleaning = working and you can never do a helpful deed
>>
>>6295535
At least she was friendly about it, eh?
>>
>>6295543
>eh?
funnily enough, this was in canada
sure she was friendly about it, but it's the subconscious implication that irritates me.
>>
>>6287855
While I was studying abroad in Tokyo, I was staying a train stop away from Akihabara. Being a dirty weeb I would often hang out there just walking around checking shit out after class. There was one local hobby shop by the train station that I would frequent though, that had pic related for sale. I remember being torn on whether I should buy it because I wasn't sure if I could fit it in my luggage on the flight back home. While sizing up the box next to my backpack I caught one the employees giving me the stink eye. I think he though I was going to steal it, until I bought it for 12000 anime-shekels
>>
>>6295535
Well you were literally doing the work of an employee sooooo
>>
File: nervous.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>Only have one TRU within range
>Employment agency is currently trying to get me an internship there
I didn't really think this through, buying things there will be awkward af.
>>
>>6296667
why is there a intern position in retail
>>
>>6296629
what's more likely:
- employee without uniform doing work
- customer being nice and doing some light organizing
>>
>>6296675
>>6295535

You have no reason to be annoyed if someone thinks you are an associate when you are actively engaged in doing the job.
>>
>>6296674
English isn't my first language, you're basically a trainee for a couple of weeks before they hire you to make sure that you can actually do your shit.
>>
>>6296667
>>6296696
get it over it faggot
I've worked at my local TRU during two christmas seasons, it's not awkward unless you're autistic about it.
>>
File: Mask.jpg (92KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Mask.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>>6296711
>t's not awkward unless you're autistic about it
>unless you're autistic
Th-thanks.
>>
>>6296675
>employee without uniform doing work
This is more likely seeing as some people actually do this, for whatever reason there is. It even coulda been an employee on a day-off who happened to come here for whatever reason.

>customer being nice
Is the dumbest shit, seriously. Not normal whatsoever.
>>
>>6296696
I'd be weary of that anon. In the medical field this is actually illegal because so many offices bring in a person to do free work for a few weeks, but never have any intent to hire them, so after the 'training' period is over, they just kick them out and then find a new person to 'train'. Repeat year round, and you get the work of 12+ employees without ever actually paying someone.

Legitimate jobs (yes even Target and Walmart) will pay you even for your training because they have to.
>>
>>6293899
We aren't, but I'm told we look like gender swaps of each other (same height, hair color/length, and bone structure) so it's actually really close.
>>
>>6295494
not the same guy but it really isnt a good model since TRU already ups the price. people are just gonna see the comic shop prices and fuck off over to amazon
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (88KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
88KB, 600x613px
>>6297538
Yeah, that does happen. I'm actually pretty sure that's the case of the last place I was at.

>Be me working at Dollar Store
>Trainee period is usually for like two months
>Things are going very well
>Especially at the toy department
>Bring up employment after 3 weeks
>Get reply
>"Sorry, you are not fit for the job"
>mfw
They would probably have kept me around for far longer if I hadn't said anything.
>>
>>6296675
Sadly the former is more likely. I've cleaned up things before if I'm in the aisle and it bugs me too much. Also do it if I'm looking through the shelf and want to put misplaced toys back where they should be.
>>
>>6293537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBoB5zuOFg
>>
>>6295518
that is amazing anon
>>
>>6289882
I feel up blind bags all the time and I dont give a fuck. However, when that last Ghostbusters movie came out they released a glow-in-the-dark original crew and I felt up seven or eight packages that were left and it was all the same
>>
>>6290677
Those are the same people that clamor over sports memorabilia too
>>
File: 1481374627913.gif (224KB, 800x729px) Image search: [Google]
1481374627913.gif
224KB, 800x729px
>>6290884
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.