[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on seriously? These should be Figuarts! There's nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3560.jpg (134KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3560.jpg
134KB, 640x496px
Come on seriously? These should be Figuarts! There's nothing but Asmus overpriced 1/6 and Funko garbage. Why isn't there a middletier superior import option for like anything?

FUCK
>>
>>6287391
outside of genderbent Bilbo and tiny Smuag did japan ever really have that much of an interest in lotr to justify figma or shf looking into the franchise?

Also I want that balrog.
>>
>>6287391
>There's nothing but Asmus overpriced 1/6 and Funko garbage.
Ehh, I'm no expert on the franchise, but wasn't there a fairly extensive 1/12 line at the time the movies came out?
>>
>>6287428
Genderbent dildo is a western invention
>>
>>6287435
Yep, I got a Bilbo from Fellowship at the goodwill a few years back. I ended up tossing him I think, didn't like it that much, but I still have the barrel he came with. Goes well with my vinyl DK
>>
>>6287435
Yeah, one of the most comprehensive toylines ever. Multiple giant trolls, balrog, fell beasts, every background character you could think of, even a fucking eye of sauron. What else could you want?
>>
File: lord of the elves.jpg (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lord of the elves.jpg
160KB, 500x375px
>>6287474
They had god tier sculpts and paint too.
Articulation was hampered by the gimmicks though.

I can't see anyone making better looking figures, aside from Mezco or McFarlane.
>>
>>6287474
>NECA will never re-release the balrog.

fuck everything.
>>
>>6287435
>>6287453
>>6287474
>>6287478
They're shit shit shit outdated shit I want Figuarts figma modern import figures high quality articulation sculpts detailed accessories you stupid ducking retards nothing made before 2007 should even be discussed on this board you should have your own toys retro containment board you mouthbreathing retardarinos

I mean am I the only real toy boy here? HUH HUH

FUCK
>>
>>6287438
maybe they did do it first, I don't care enough to argue that but the only pictures I seen were all japanese to my knowledge.

>>6287499
more like we are being realistic and are grateful we got the extensive line that we did. Pretty sure everyone was so sure the merchandise popularity would be as long lived as Star Wars but they were proven wrong and now no one will want to risk putting so much investment into LotR figures.

And careful what you wish for, or else you get figma LotR but it's an anime adaption. But doubt any of us has to worry about that with how stubborn the tolkien estate is with the license.
>>
>>6287499

Greg is on spring break everyone
>>
File: Elendil vs. Sauron.jpg (60KB, 704x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elendil vs. Sauron.jpg
60KB, 704x900px
>>6287519
A proper hobbit woman should be chubbier than that.

Still cute, though.
>>
Figma Aragorn would be an instant buy for me as well as ancient elves in full armor.
>>
File: 170419114112.png (442KB, 1440x808px) Image search: [Google]
170419114112.png
442KB, 1440x808px
>fagarts
>>
>>6287391
>Asmus overpriced 1/6

Each figure is roughly around the 150$ mark. Thats cheap compared to Hottoys garbage which nets you a figure and some hands for 250$.
>>
>>6288614

Asus isn't terrible quality either. My find got a great deal on merry and pippin and the likeness is actually pretty great a bit better on pippin but solid figures overall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.