[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, noob question here. What are the best sites to purchase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1484444061709.jpg (18KB, 373x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484444061709.jpg
18KB, 373x335px
Hey guys, noob question here.

What are the best sites to purchase collectible figures, primary things by NECA and other collectibles found in the US? All I know about are BBTS and ToyWiz, and I've herd that ToyWiz is run by scalpers or some shit.

What are my options, /toy/?
>pic unrelated
>>
Always good to check Amazon, but you're probably good to stick with BBTS.
>>
>>6280502
You can get your big bad ass toys from Big Bad Toy Store dot com, link in the description belowwww
>>
>>6280502
OP, I take it you're outside the US?
>>
>>6280502
If you aren't in the US then state which so we can better help, otherwise you got some of the better ones here already
>>
Not op, but I would like to know too! I'm in flip flop land AKA brazil
>>
>>6280808
I see what you did there anon.
>>
> tfw no good online or retail buyfag stores in Canada
>>
>>6281509
There's canucktibles and Cmdstore.
>>
>>6281189
Go away, brazilscum
>>
>>6281573

First I've heard of cmdstore, canucktibles is alright, but after tax and shipping it's usually not the cheapest option for any given figure.

I just wish Amazon.ca actually stocked imports.
>>
>>6280808
Big Big BIG
>>
>>6281601
/b/ is thattaway
>>
>>6280821
>>6280825

OP here. I'm located in the US (Tennessee). I'm just looking for better options outside BBTS and Amazon. One of the main reasons I'm asking is because release dates are different on BBTS and Amazon. Which gets the figures first?

Thanks so much for the support guys.
>>
Not OP. I'd like to know what the best go-to site would be to buy US toys from Europe.

I've mostly been buying from Amazon and through Amazon and Ebay sellers, but I have decided that the next Japanese figure I get will be from Amiami and I'd like to do the same play with American toys.

Would it be BBTS?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.