[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched the movie but can someone tell me the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FCG29_01.jpg (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FCG29_01.jpg
253KB, 800x800px
I haven't watched the movie but can someone tell me the context of the scene where we see Vin Diesel and friends getting flipped off the hoods of their cars?
>>
>>6279475
They did it in like the 4th or 5th movie.
>>
File: 51325922_Alt01.jpg (216KB, 3000x2558px) Image search: [Google]
51325922_Alt01.jpg
216KB, 3000x2558px
Am I crazy for thinking these are kinda cool? Nice to see they're even making Brian, though I'd have preferred he had a Skyline.
>>
>>6279751
Yeah sure. They aren't bad as far as Mattel gimmick-toys are, because you actually can stick the driver in the car, it's a simple but effective gimmick.

I just don't understand why they would use their cars as launchpads though
>>
>>6279755
Have you never watched a Fast & Furious movie? The feature is perfectly in line with the kind of absurdity in them.
>>
>>6279475
He crashes a car into a barrier, launching himself into the opposite lane, catching Michelle Rodriguez in mid air who has been launched in the opposite direction.
>>
>>6279777
Sounds like something in the Matrix
>>
>>6279777
Do they both knock each other out upon impact and plummet to their deaths afterwards?
>>
>>6279912
He catches her halfway, then their trajectory continues on his, assumingly because he's heavier.

Then they land on a car, with his back cracking the windshield.
>>
>>6280529
Wow, that sounds retarded.
>>
>>6279777

Also in Fast 7, Brian jumps off the hood of his car to get onto the Bus to rescue the QT Hacker chick.

The first movie had several moments where people jumped off the back of cars onto semis.
>>
>>6279475
can they sit in the car?
>>
>>6288163
Yes, don't have it but i'm sure that gimmick was advertised on the back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.