[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you like webkinz? im a huge fan of their plush line but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
any of you like webkinz? im a huge fan of their plush line but they got rid of the only good lines they had and they're going down hill now. they're called webkinz signatures and they look really nice and they sell up to 100 bucks now and they don't even sell them on the webkinz shop online.

can we like, all just message webkinz support team and tell them to bring them back? i cant be the only one who loved these and was sad to see them go in 2013...
>>
i got some of their figures at the 99c store. they ok
>>
which one is best for you-know-what
>>
>>6276353
I had a ton of these when I was a kid. Even had some of the clothes. As an adult now, I'm more of a build-a-bear kind of fag
>>
i really like the African wild dog and all the cats they made, wild ones too, they look nice
>>
File: s45lusah.png (99KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
s45lusah.png
99KB, 400x285px
>>6276353
I have this adorable fucker. The embroidered logo on the tail kinda triggers my autism though.

I don't know shit about Webkinz internet stuff, is it like Neopets with a toy?
>>
>>6276419
more like club penguin
>>
>>6276566
Can you explain further? I remember Club Penguin having merch that had codes that could redeem in-game items.
>>
>>6279550
Well, with every webkinz you got it registered another in-game avatar that you could control. There were game rooms and chat rooms that you could go into and a house that you could decorate. You could buy stuff for your house through playing games to earn money, but the plush toys also came with some exclusive furniture. I got pretty sucked into it when I was a kid. But now I've just got a lot of those plush I don't care about save for a select few.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.