[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you to everyone who said it wasnt happening. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8038.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8038.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
Fuck you to everyone who said it wasnt happening. I got him and hes great
>>
>>6267738
How is his articulation?
>>
>>6268136
kek
>>
>>6267738
does it comes with slime to pour into it and the bazooka and the little guy that fits into the trashcan-backpack at the back?
>>
>>6268136
On a playmates figure? You must be joking.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (211KB, 1147x1440px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
211KB, 1147x1440px
Definitely a pile of living garbage.
>>
>>6268184
Of fucking course...
>>
>>6268184

Yeesh...I wish Playmates would fold already. I hate saying that, but damn.
>>
>>6268184
Where the fuck is Joe Eyeball?
>>
>>6268184
wow it looks like a bootleg
>>
>>6268184
>Don't even paint the exposed slime leg.

Playmates are the cheapest cunts.
>>
>>6268184
Wow. I was honestly going to buy one based on OP, but that looks awful.
>>
>>6268267

He's literally his eyeball now.
>>
>>6268184
no joints and expectedly undercolored, but still doesnt look too bad
>>
>>6268184
Even the molding is way gummier on the retail release. Just look at the hands fo see ahat I'm talking about. How the hell does that happen?
>>
>>6269561
maybe THAT was intentional or easy to get away with
>>
>>6267738

Wow. This is a modern TMNT figure? It looks almost as awesome as the original. Maybe more so.

>>6268184

Ah. Never mind.
>>
File: 14892162670500.gif (896KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
14892162670500.gif
896KB, 200x200px
>>6268184
THIS
LOOKS
SHIIIIT
holy fuck
ho-ly-fuck

So many expectations. So much disappointment.
They were showing such a cool figure and all we getting is this chinese bootleg looking turd.

Fuck this man.
How people can be so dumb? How they dont see the lack of quality in these toys?
>>
Why even bother making a toy if you're going to take zero pride in it?
>>
>>6268184
>Pile of living garbage
At least they're being honest.
>>
>>6270053
We do, but it's the only way to get that version of a character.

You think I don't want a better figure of Rat Dad? One that's not posed like shit, tall, with the right face paint and deco on his robe? I do. But that isn't what's available.

Same for Leatherhead, or Slash, or others.
>>
File: tmnt-muckman.jpg (169KB, 465x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-muckman.jpg
169KB, 465x400px
>>6268184
just buy an original muckman
>more paint
>more accessories
>mini figure buddy
>can put ooze in his head and it comes out his mouth.
>>
>>6270309
>Friggin' Krang man.
>>
>>6270319

>That post-credits scene
>>
It's the new trend

Only add paint (poorly) to the areas exposed in packaging. Nobody will know! Who opens toys anymore?
>>
>>6270053
you actually believed Playmates wouldnt fuck up such a good thing? I mean i didnt know HOW theyd fuck up, but theyve been doing it since the dawn of their existence
>>
>>6270342
I found it fucking hilarious how they only painted the front facing silver studs on the movie bebop toy's arms, both the 12 inch and the 5 inch. It's the epitome of lazy cost cutting measures.
>>
I think I'm gonna buy this. But he will need repainting.

Any suggestions on what kind of paint would be best for this kind of toy?
>>
>>6270309
not exactly easy to get a hold of new anymore. And fuck you if you're suggesting I buy a USED toy
>>
>>6276013
What's wrong with used toys? As long as you find one in pretty good shape visually and with all the accessories, nothing wrong with it. If you're coming from the hygiene angle, just do what I do. Remove toy from shipping box with gloves, then give a good bath in disinfectant/cleaning solution, scrubbing lightly with a toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly, towel dry, and bam, you have a squeaky clean Muckman for your collection.
>>
>>6276019
>What's wrong with used toys?
they probably remind him of his mother
>>
>>6276019
Will that get rid of cigarette smell if I'm unlucky enough to get one that came from a smoking home?
>>
>>6277135
Activated charcoal, vinegar, baking soda, dryer sheets, laundry detergent, vodka, pick your poison. Plenty of ways to get smoke smell out.
>>
>>6277135
Put it in a container with baking soda for a couple days, it will absorb the smell.
>>
>>6277144
muchas gracias.

I have a Muckman to buy
>>
>>6276019
Also, what kind of cleaning solution would you recommend? I don't want to mess up the paint job
>>
>>6277162
Honestly, I just use antibacterial kitchen cleaner, like the kind you use on counters. I figure if it makes surfaces clean enough to eat off, it will probably kill most all the germs on my toys. Nothing bad has happened to the paint on any of my toys.
>>
>>6277165
much appreciated. Thanks!
>>
>>6267738
I think what's possibly even more disgusting than the new Muckman figure is what eBay and Amazon sellers are trying to get for him right now
>>
>>6277760
Wait, even the tongue is unpainted?
disgraceful
>>
>>6267738
Nice Toxic Avenger fig you've got there.
>>
I don't understand how playmates have coasted this long with such lackluster figures. They were among the top sellers/top toy companies for a couple years after the new line launched, why are they so afraid of spending a little amount of money on a few more paint apps? They're worse than hasbro is when it comes to cost cutting bullshit.
>>
>>6283170
It's called bottom line and lowest common denominator. If they can get away with lowering quality and still turn a profit, they will.
>>
>>6283170
Basically what >>6283211 said. We (collectors) are in the extreme minority of buyers when it comes to this line. It's mostly targeted at young children, who Playmates correctly assumes don't really care too much about paint apps or great articulation. Sure, some will be unhappy just like us, but the vast majority of kids will just be happy to have a plastic lump that vaguely resembles the onscreen character.
>>
now i'm dreading the release of usagi
>>
>>6283444
pft. never gonna happen
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.