[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Toys you like from companies you normally don't. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 71bh4CU14VL._SL1193_.jpg (185KB, 1193x857px) Image search: [Google]
71bh4CU14VL._SL1193_.jpg
185KB, 1193x857px
ITT: Toys you like from companies you normally don't.

I hate Pops, but their dalek is cuuuuute as hell.
>>
>>6267237
Well, it's a Dalek that looks like a squished Dalek. This actually is the best POP because it isn't one of the shitty generic template ones
>>
File: gir.jpg (98KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
gir.jpg
98KB, 700x486px
>>6267237
Same exact example anon, and I suppose this too.

Funko Pops that don't look like Pops are the only decent ones, jeez.
>>
>>6267237
>only three bumps going down
>even the picture shows it should have four.

I'm all for Daleks, but at least get the simple things right.
>>
File: FKO_MM_SU1_12.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FKO_MM_SU1_12.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
Like everone else in the thread I am going with a Funko toy.
Mystery Mini Peridot is a surprisingly nice figure of a character I love.
The rest of the line is very hit or miss though.
>>
Pops that don't have the usual blank faced thousand yard stare tenx to be decent.

My example would also be a pop, the Big Daddy from Bioshock is one I've considered getting
>>
File: 21276542028_c26c66bf8c.jpg (53KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
21276542028_c26c66bf8c.jpg
53KB, 500x321px
>>6267237
This is the only funko pop I enjoy, I like to put a black series sandtrooper on his back.
>>
>>6267237
I agree, it looks good because it doesn't look like their normal shitty Pop design.
>>
>>6267658
The pictures show all sorts of things. Even this Captain America is off. The picture shows his middle stripe being white, while the figure shows it being red. Also the star on his shield is inconsistent in the picture versus the actual figure. At least the Dalek in the picture is clearly meant to represent what a Dalek looks like in the show (proper proportions and all that).
>>
>>6267237
i always wish they would do a binding of issac pop. the art style and the giant soulless eyes would work perfectly
>>
>>6267237
I like all the helmeted Starwars characters that have the not dots for eyes for the same reason.
>>
I find it amusing that 4chan hates the human Pop figures while Tumblr hates the non-human Pop figures
>>
>>6267885
Christ the eyes are just black pools of death.
>>
Durotan and Orgrim Pops.
Orgrim's head has a super nice bald feeling to it
>>
>>6268155
Well, considering the art a lot of the artists normally draw there, I say Tumblr isn't to be trusted with aesthetic taste.
>>
File: 71rk82heIHL._SL1193_.jpg (138KB, 1193x857px) Image search: [Google]
71rk82heIHL._SL1193_.jpg
138KB, 1193x857px
Their vehicle Pops tend to be good.
>>
File: OW_Large_D.VA_with_MEKA.jpg (227KB, 1515x560px) Image search: [Google]
OW_Large_D.VA_with_MEKA.jpg
227KB, 1515x560px
>>6268697
Just throw away the D.Va and you're all good.
>>
>>6268155
This hurt to read and makes me hate the general viewer base on tumblr so much more, fucking shit uggghhh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.