[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE TALE OF LU BAN'S PUPPET PART ONE === In the twentieth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 33

File: he should have built a bicycle.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
he should have built a bicycle.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
THE TALE OF LU BAN'S PUPPET

PART ONE

===

In the twentieth year of the reign of the Emperor Szu-Tsun, the exiled artificer Lu Ban returned to the kingdom, accompanied by a strange device which he had constructed.
>>
File: you came to the wrong province.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
you came to the wrong province.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
Word spread throughout the land of Lu Ban's return, and he was soon met on the road by Guan Wei, the master swordsman, and Pu Pu, the greatest martial arts master in the kingdom.

"Why have you come back, Lu Ban?" asked Guan Wei. "You know the penalty for your return is death!"

"Fool!" cried Lu Ban. "The penalty for my return is death, but it will not be my death! My puppet is invincible, and with it I will see this kingdom ruined, as it has tried to ruin me!"

"Your puppet will soon find its strings are no match for my sword," Guan Wei said, and drew his sword, but Pu Pu placed a hand on Guan Wei's shoulder.

"Wait, Guan Wei," Pu Pu said. "Let me break the exile's toy."
>>
"No man or puppet may defeat my Onrushing Typhoon style," Pu Pu boasted.
>>
"Do not be so sure," Lu Ban laughed, for his puppet assumed the Stance of the Tiger Shark.

"Impossible!" Pu Pu shouted.

"Well, go on and break my toy!" Lu Ban said, and laughed.
>>
Pu Pu then moved to strike at the puppet, but it was faster and stronger than any man, and Pu Pu was soon overcome.

"I warned you of the penalty for my return," Lu Ban laughed as Pu Pu's broken body fell to the ground.
>>
File: sword fight.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sword fight.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
"Enough!" Guan Wei said. "I was foolish to allow my friend Pu Pu to fight this puppet. I will destroy it and end your wicked plans!"

But Guan Wei found that his sword could not cut the puppet's body, and his mightiest blows were deflected.
>>
File: sword plight.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sword plight.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
Before Guan Wei could react, the puppet grasped his sword by the blade and pulled it from his hands.

"My sword!" cried Guan Wei.

Lu Ban laughed at his plight, and said "Now, my puppet, return his sword to him!"
>>
File: through and through.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
through and through.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
The puppet grasped Guan Wei and lifted him into the air, and plunged the sword through his body.
>>
File: good thing he packed light.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
good thing he packed light.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
After Guan Wei and Pu Pu had both been killed, Lu Ban looked at their bodies and laughed, and said, "Come, let us continue, for have I not shown that none may oppose me and my invincible puppet?"
>>
File: no throne zone.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
no throne zone.jpg
92KB, 800x600px

PART TWO

===

Lu Ban sought revenge on the land that had dared to exile him. Word quickly spread that his invincible puppet had defeated both the kingdom's master swordsman and the kingdom's greatest martial arts master.

The Emperor, upon hearing of Lu Ban's return, fell cold with fear, for his armies were dispatched to the far edges of the kingdom and could not easily be called back to meet this new threat.
>>
File: mail order.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mail order.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
"Go and send messengers to every village. Riches to the man who defeats Lu Ban's puppet," the Emperor said to his guard.
>>
File: male models.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
male models.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
The promise of the Emperor drew swordsmen from all across the land, emboldened by their dreams of wealth.
>>
File: head shot.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
head shot.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
Yet none could hope to match the fighting skill of the wicked artificer's puppet, and Lu Ban continued on his way toward the imperial city.
>>
As Lu Ban drew closer, the Emperor grew more afraid. "Let all those hear, the man who destroys Lu Ban's puppet may take my daughter in marriage," the Emperor said, for his daughter was the most beautiful girl in the kingdom.
>>
File: walk-on.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
walk-on.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
It was at this time that a young thief named Yu Bai came to the coast where the high cliffs met the sea, for he had heard that Lu Ban would soon pass through on his path to the imperial city.
>>
File: long look.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
long look.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
Like the others before him, Yu Bai sought to defeat Lu Ban's puppet, but Yu Bai was no swordsman. How, he wondered, could he ever hope to fight something that could not be overcome?
>>
File: high peek.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
high peek.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
Then, all at once, an idea came into his mind.
>>

PART THREE

===

Lu Ban and his invincible puppet soon reached the coast on their way to the imperial city, not knowing that Yu Bai was waiting for them. The wicked artificer was in a foul mood, for though his puppet had defeated all the swordsmen who had tried to destroy it, they had slowed his passage.
>>
As Lu Ban approached, Yu Bai affected the guise of an itinerant beggar.

"Please, do not kill me! I am a humble man, of no consequence to you!"
>>
File: death IOU note.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
death IOU note.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
"All men are of no consequence to Lu Ban," the artificer replied. "Why should I spare your worthless life?"
>>
File: my fondest fish.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
my fondest fish.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
"Please," Yu Bai said. "I cannot give you money, but I will share this fish which I have caught. If it is not the most delicious fish you have ever eaten, you may kill me. Otherwise, you must let me go!"

Lu Ban laughed at the boldness of the young man. "Very well. I am hungry, so I will spare your life until I have eaten."
>>
File: fix and the fix.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fix and the fix.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
"Does your puppet know how to cook?" Yu Bai asked as he busied himself preparing to cook their fish while the puppet watched him.

"It knows everything about fighting, fool. It does not need to know how to cook," Lu Ban said.

"That is wise," Yu Bai agreed. As Lu Ban looked away to adjust a hinge on the puppet, Yu Bai quickly placed a pine nut in the kindling. An instant later, Lu Ban's fierce gaze was again on Yu Bai. "Hurry up with that fire, idiot," Lu Ban said.
>>
File: tall tail.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tall tail.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
At last Lu Ban sat down to the campfire across from Yu Bai. "Why do you not serve me the fish," Lu Ban demanded.

"It is not ready yet," Yu Bai said, and busied himself stirring the pot.

"You are taking too long," Lu Ban said. "Perhaps my puppet should kill you now."
>>
File: pop-o-matic trouble.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pop-o-matic trouble.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
Just then, the pine nut popped, and a piece of burning wood flew into Lu Ban's oily beard!
>>
File: kindling words.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kindling words.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
"Ahh, I am on fire! Put me out, idiot!" cried Lu Ban.
>>
File: user prompt.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
user prompt.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
"Well, what are you waiting for?" Yu Bai said to the puppet. "Do as your master commands!"
>>
File: fire sail.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fire sail.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
And so the puppet picked up Lu Ban and threw him over the cliff into the ocean below.
>>
And, having no master, the puppet stumbled off the cliff and joined Lu Ban at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
File: denouement and do me.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
denouement and do me.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
The Emperor kept his promise, and Yu Bai was soon married to the princess, and was given the riches of the kingdom, and the land was never again troubled by the wicked artificer Lu Ban.

THE END
>>
Awesome stuff anon.
>>
Lu ban is a good guy though?
>>
Best bed time story ever.
>>
always cool, LQ.
>>
File: payseez's's day out part 1.jpg (1MB, 800x5400px) Image search: [Google]
payseez's's day out part 1.jpg
1MB, 800x5400px
>>6263170
Yeah, I just made up all the names on the spot when I wrote this and didn't realize until after I posted it that Lu Ban is actually a Lawful Good artificer in Chinese stories. The names were completely coincidental.

>>6263158
>>6263176
>>6263253
Thanks anons! I made it a few months ago for the Lego General but I thought other people on /toy/ might enjoy it too.

Here's something else I made based on a homemade racing-themed Mixel tribe called the Lapzerz.
>>
File: payseez's's day out part 2.jpg (884KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
payseez's's day out part 2.jpg
884KB, 800x7200px
>>
File: payseez's's day out part 3.jpg (927KB, 800x6600px) Image search: [Google]
payseez's's day out part 3.jpg
927KB, 800x6600px
>>
File: payseez's's day out part 4.jpg (723KB, 800x6600px) Image search: [Google]
payseez's's day out part 4.jpg
723KB, 800x6600px
This was more dramatic when they were spaced out over a week.
>>
>>6263316

awww why did the mean cops want to ruin payseez's day?
>>
>>6262610
Tldr cool pictures though
>>
when's 曹丕 gonna show up?
>>
>>6263835
Thanks anon

>>6264071
You're gonna have to wait until someone who actually knows anything about Asia to show up.
>>
Wow... /toy/ had a nice thread for once!

Thanks, OP.
>>
>>6262610
Any more like this?
>>
This new season of Ninjago isn't bad
>>
>>6263311
>>6263312
>>6263314
>>6263316

I like this a lot. It reads like an actual Mixel short.
>>
>>6271400
yeah i was expecting then to pull out a cubit and mix
>>
>>6271400
>>6271204
Thanks!

I was thinking about doing something else similar this weekend but I ended up not having any free time. If this thread's still around later in the week I might post it if I have time to build it, but otherwise I'll make another thread whenever.

Glad to see that people are enjoying this!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.