[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious, I hope this is the right place to ask. I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: venom.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
Curious, I hope this is the right place to ask.
I'm looking to sell my Play Arts Kai Venom, but the antenna on his Idroid broke off and the top of the box has some tape residue. Other than that the Figure is perfect shape.
What would be a fair price? I know he usually goes over $100 but I really don't want to overprice it if the damage is too much
(pic to follow)
>>
File: IMG_2148.jpg (1MB, 1910x3354px)
IMG_2148.jpg
1MB, 1910x3354px
>>6259642
>>
I guess 70-80$, ive paid 100 for it so I guess 80 would be a good price
>>
File: IMG_20160926_194939.jpg (939KB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_194939.jpg
939KB, 1836x1836px
>>
>>6259753
Yeah I was thinking around $80. Thank you for the reply!
>>
File: mgsv-banner.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-banner.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>6259642
I own the Sneaking Suit Venom. Like him a lot but sucks he didn't come with an iDroid like yours.

Really wish any of the PAK Snakes came with this hand option like the Vulcanlog did.
>>
>>6259642
I primarily sell these all the time and honestly, as of right now the only person on eBay who has any Venom Snakes that isn't in a foreign country is selling it without anything for $80. I've sold a couple Venom Snakes with everything but the iDroid and have gotten anywhere from $60-$80, but that was when quite a few USA sellers were selling some.

I'd ask for at least $80 right now because they're in such low supply unless you want a bootleg, personally I'd put $100 and see what happens from there. It's not even scalping, they're just gone lately.
>>
>>6260280
And don't worry about the box too much, take pictures or explain it beforehand because not a lot of people will count that as damaged. Also out of at least five of those figures I've dealt with, I've yet to see an idroid that didn't have a broken entenna lol you're good to go.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.