[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General /tfg/ "muh g1" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 102

File: titan returns g1 astrotrain.jpg (85KB, 801x960px) Image search: [Google]
titan returns g1 astrotrain.jpg
85KB, 801x960px
Toys and modders can be a subjective mix

Old thread >>6239740
>>
File: kekatron.jpg (144KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
kekatron.jpg
144KB, 889x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rarq2lZ0TiA

Reminder megatron 2.0 has been unboxed for us all to see, he comes like pic related in the tray for those with harsh postal customs, not that it'll help
>>
Is Krok out yet? I heard some people are getting him in the east coast.
>>
>>6242308
>tfw we'll never get a Japanese G1 toy-accurate Astrotrain

He looks so much better than the gray-and-purple cartoon crap.
>>
File: DSCN2460.jpg (802KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2460.jpg
802KB, 1600x1200px
>>6242327
Oh he's out technically but I'm not american, nor where I got my perceptor.

He looks nice in hand but reports mention loose hips, you'd think they'd fix that since the takara skullcruncher had it fixed, and you know, same factories.

I don't get it
>>
File: test.jpg (80KB, 698x517px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
80KB, 698x517px
>>6242330
You mean with real life colored train and shuttle modes and not the prototype-that-became-g1-show-astrotrain?

I'm honestly surprised hasbro didn't try for the chest wings seeing how the main aesthetic for tr is "g1 toy" accuracy in sculpts and colors.

Clearly it doesn't apply to all but I'm just as shocked.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll get an mp one day with a "diaclone" variant with a parts forming chest piece
>>
File: brawn.jpg (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brawn.jpg
375KB, 1280x720px
>>6242308
Anyone else getting bothered by painted hands? The inside being another color really triggers my autism.

Brawn is even worse.
>>
>>6242344
I hate that shit too, since the paint will easily wear off since hands are like the most used part of a figure. It's especially stupid too when you paint an entire piece a color instead of just casting it.
>>
>>6242344
Yes
>>
>>6242344
Not really, considering that's for avoiding paint rub.
>>
>>6242347
>It's especially stupid too when you paint an entire piece a color instead of just casting it.
This is a cost-saving measure. It's very likely that piece was shoved onto an unused space in a mold (which is of course poured with a single color of plastic) to avoid having to cut a separate mold and mix an entirely different batch of plastic. By not having to cut another mold alone you save thousands of dollars.

I don't like it any more than you do, but I understand it.
>>
File: Brawn_shocked.jpg (80KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brawn_shocked.jpg
80KB, 720x480px
>>6242352
Good thing Takara isn't restricted by fixed pricetags like Hasbro. I'd gladly pay a bit more if they mold Brawn's forearms in white.

>tfw Legends line is put on hold until September
>>
>>6242352
>>6242365
Yeah, wheelie via takara ended up having an all clear cockpit, evidently molded from a separate sprue, didn't help qc issues (mine's wheels aren't riveted properly so he can't even roll) but it helped looks wise.

But as for white hands dunno, they've done some white details in silver such as faces (legends astrotrain for example and his face), from the looks of mine if they mold the whole forearm in white they'll paint some of the sides in, and we know silver plastic or...rather metallic grey looks like crap.

Don't hold your breath though, they painted over lg laserwave's hand, I'm more suspecting they'll use a flatter green plastic and mold the fist in the same green and paint JUST the forearms in silver/white, with the outside in green to match his animation model.

Not that its gospel in the lg line but thats my assumption
>>
>>6242370
Fucking Titans Return Brainstorm is almost entirely molded in the wrong colors and then painted, it's baffling. Same with Hot Rod and his spoiler. It's molded in black and painted yellow...why the fuck would you even do that?

Not that I've seen a single retail transformer in the last 10 years that had good paint at all.

Before the 2007 movie, there was no need to compare figures or cherry pick paint jobs because every TF on the shelf was exactly the same, quality wise, barring gross unforeseen errors in production. After the movie, Hasbro's quality went to shit in every capacity. If you disagree, you're deluded and objectively wrong.

Compare any G1 Reissue or original run Classics figure released before the movie to any of the repaints issued after the movie. The plastics feel cheaper, the molding and construction are worse, and the paint is abysmal.
>>
>>6242379
>It's molded in black and painted yellow...
small correction, it's molded in clear blue, painted silver then yellow.

They could've just molded it in the orange already used.
>>
>>6242379
>>6242382
>small correction, it's molded in clear blue, painted silver then yellow.
Simple, there is only one clear blue part, why waste a mold when you can have another larger part.

The silver is acting as a base to prevent bleed I would think, yellow is easily affected.

What parts on hotrod are actually molded in yellow, I lack him but it looks like red clear black and clear blue are all that's used
>>
Found TR Sixshot today. After watching a review, I think I'm just going to return him. I don't own any other leader class figs from the TR line yet. I kind of want to just wait for the Overlord retool.
>>
>>6242379
Brainstorm is a by product of sharing a poor mold mate.
Hot Rod was for the transparent windshield, I imagine if they didn't care about that it would have been cast in orange and painted windshield.

That said this is all piss poor. They have shown with Hardhead and Trigger happy that it's completely in budget to make great figures.
>>
>>6242385
Orange Plastic is in the hands, thighs and various small joint bits at the elbows, shoulders canopy hinge, etc.

There is no black plastic. The wheels are grey/silver plastic painted-black.
>>
>>6242387
The only real downer on triggerhappy is the grey, or rather undyed plastic used and the qc issues.

Some have 2 of the same double gun, mine has a fucking hair stuck on his mouthplate as it seems they sprayed it over it and there is nothing I can do, nor do I feel right to return him after trying to secure him initially.

>>6242390
Oh I thought it was that clear black plastic shit.

>painting wheels apart from hub caps

That's some real retardation there
>>
>>6242392
>>6242390
>>6242387
>>6242385
>>6242382
What's Warden's endgame?
>>
>>6242394

More like the CEO's endgame.

And it's "line my fucking pockets by cutting down on everything". Why do you think the movie line is just repaints of older molds with 1 or 2 new ones sprinkled in? He's gotta save those shekels. Those stock holders would have the toys made out of tissue paper if they could, but that'd probably still cost too much for them.
>>
>>6242394
>lets make great kids toys
>but adults want them too
>lets paint odd areas we know adult collectors won't damage
>we'll force parents to buy doubles so they don't need to put up with paint damaged toys
>everyone wins, especially us
>>
File: SWBLack_Leia.jpg (191KB, 838x782px) Image search: [Google]
SWBLack_Leia.jpg
191KB, 838x782px
>>6242394
>>6242395
>>6242396
If you collect any other hasbro lines, you can see the drop in Hasbro Quality across all their lines, everything from Nerf to MLP has dropped to chinese bootleg quality garbo. Marvel Legends and Star wars are the worst to me. The sculpts and engineering are usually good but the molding has swirls and seams and sprue nubs everywhere and they can't paint or tampo anything right to save their lives.
>>
>>6242390
>>6242385
At a certain point I have to believe that it would have been easier to simply mold parts on more sprues to allow for multiple colors of plastic than to paint half the goddamned figure each time.

Side note, does anyone else have a crack on their Hot Rod roof?
>>
>>6242395
>line my fucking pockets by cutting down on everything

Like every other company out there? They're not a charity you know...oh wait even charities get a lot of money to line their pockets while giving like literally 5 cents to the poor per $1 you donate to them.

In the end it's all bottom line. NOBODY and I mean nobody does anything from the goodness of their heart and people that do are just fulfilling their self indulgence and the feeling of self-worth. Nothing really matters in the end we all end up buried 6 feet under at the end. Better just bitch and moan I guess to pass time.
>>
>>6242404

You can line your pockets and still put out a quality product though. What we're seeing is the extreme end of the deal, where everything is being downgraded and cut to line those pockets. We're not seeing lines being maintained while the rich get richer, we're seeing them drop in quality drastically so they can have that extra 1/1000th of a cent fill their bank accounts.
>>
File: Skullitron.jpg (110KB, 565x642px) Image search: [Google]
Skullitron.jpg
110KB, 565x642px
It looks like they might go with the dark energon reanimating dead Transformers route from Transformers prime. These guys look like zombified Knights.
>>
>>6242400
....yeah, but they also have been listening to some fan feedback, we are getting a fixed Leia and re-releases for older hard to find/expensive BS like R2.

Relatet to TF, they also fixed Gen Windblade on late releases.
>>
File: MLSsilkab-7b.jpg (493KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
MLSsilkab-7b.jpg
493KB, 1024x682px
>>6242400
>you can see the drop in Hasbro Quality across all their lines
But that's wrong, since the new ML figures are including that shitty Figuarts print jobs on the faces ONTOP of the normal spray masks.
So they definitely are spending more money on the Marvel figures lately.
>>
>>6242400
>plastic swirls
They keep using shitty metallic plastics, flat colored plastics don't have that problem
>seems
They have poor seem/sprue placements, and they try to hide that using metallic colored plastic, marvel legends target adult collectors and yet shit like war machine's thigh seems on the front of the leg is the stupidest thing I've seen, you see that shit as soon as you glance at it
>simply mold parts on more sprues to allow for multiple colors of plastic than to paint half the goddamned figure each time
It would be mold cost, they don't want to make more sprues for more part seperation.

I'm starting to suspect the ONLY FUCKING COMPANY which can do multi injections (as in multiple colors on the ONE sprue) is bandai, pic related on the left (the eyes are straight plastic, one piece, all colors injected together, no need for shitty stickers, let alone multiple parts in wholly separate colors sharing the one sprue usually found on A runners in gundam kits), perhaps bandai has this tech trademark protected preventing what *could* be an amazing cost cutting measure prevented from being used by rivals.

>>6242404
>>6242405

Its simple, we praise takara's color efforts only because they're manufacturing for *JUST* tiny little japan.

The figures themselves cost money for RnD, paint, building, distribution and worker cost, despite the move to Vietnam it seems it was for nothing, because hasbro has to pump out a higher volume of figures they have to cut cost where possible, therefore using toy accurate deco's (less paint in most cases), shit sprue placement (perhaps to allow ease of work for workers), crowded sprues to save on making molds because that shit breaks after awhile and then just omitting paint even after the lack of color on the figure to begin with just to meet some obscure budget.

The more I look at them the more I feel I NEED to quit the main line and stick to just masterpieces, which have their own issues
>>
>>6242412
I can't believe Spider-bitch actually got a figure.
>>
>>6242412
But that ain't dot matrix printing, that's just cleaner face painting.

As a whole action figures in general are going in all the wrong directions, ML has tiny leaps forwards but still uses cheap manufacturing standards, S.H.F has questionable joint useage at times and the dot matrix print can be questionable, figma's just price gouging outright and I believe one of the 2 of the japanese companies I mentioned has a shitty iron man recently using similar colors to a ML release.

Then we got maefx with shitty qc and revoltech being themselves.

This is why I'm sticking to transformers and other robot lines, at most times the faces don't look like shit
>>
>>6242386
>Found TR Sixshot today. After watching a review, I think I'm just going to return him.

I'm sorry, this isn't meant to be a dig at you specifically, but why do people do shit like this? If they're so uncertain about wanting something that a review could change their mind about it, why the hell are they only looking up reviews for it after you already bought it? That's kinda stupid.

If they're not 100% certain that, yes, this is a thing they want and are willing to spend the money for, they probably shouldn't be buying it without checking out some reviews or something first. And, if they ARE 100% certain that they want this thing, then they sure as shit shouldn't be second guessing themselves and looking up reviews of it after the fact. COMMIT to your decisions, you indecisive fucks!
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33KB, 314x320px
>>6242386
>TR Sixshot
>Overlord retool
>>
>>6242415
>revoltech being themselves.

Honestly revo's biggest problem is they just jump around and do whatever. Which is something other JPN companies do as well. It's especially retarded when they seem to completely forget better articulation schemes they work out for some figures and then just NEVER USE on any others.
>>
>>6242418
>If they're so uncertain about wanting something that a review could change their mind about it, why the hell are they only looking up reviews for it after you already bought it? That's kinda stupid.

People do that? Damn. Thats pretty retarded.

Then again I guess thats how some 3P companies stay afloat, retards buying shit figures and not waiting for a review.
>>
>>6242413
>perhaps bandai has this tech trademark protected
Likely. Lego does something similar, but the colors blend together at the overlap.

Another factor might be the overall strength of a part multi-injected in two stages. Lego seems to inject both colors at the same time, while Bandai would have to let the first injection dry, remove whatever plate is in place, and pour the next color. Modern Gundam kits have at least one runner with multiple colors, and the colors have broken apart on it for me from time to time.
>>
>>6242418

Well, it looked cool in package and I didn't know shit about it, so I watched a review when I got home.

To be fair, I only put it on layaway and didn't outright buy it yet. So I will be cancelling my layaway.

I
>>
>>6242422
That can be a problem if a figure sells out at what would be the logically cheapest store.

I use premium collectables because I'm in Australia, shit NEVER backlogs there, hlj doesn't carry 3p's (and most mainline shit pre-orders out anyway, even the artfire mp and optimus primal repaint are pre-ordered out), so you end up taking a risk or paying more than you should.

Or pay cheap and end up with a 3p megatron with half his silver missing because the last owner was a hand handed buffoon who claimed it was like that when he bought it but you're too desperate to pay more than the original price

When it comes to the pricey shit you take a risk or get almost nothing
>>
>>6242419
>Overlord retool

Yes, the Overlord retool of Sky Shadow.
>>
>>6242425
Question, got phone internet?

I looked up a review on blast corps on the n64 that I saw in a pawn shop just because I thought I was getting a mindless destruction game and ended up saving $20 for a puzzle game with explosions.

And I only have 200mb a month data limit.

Oddly enough for sixshot I knew on first glance to avoid because I saw his face, far too much black bleed through and warned me what I was in for, a review later revealed how loose he was but nothing outrageous/unfixable
>>
>>6242426
>because I'm in Australia

Damn, it must suck over there. I'm in the US, and I usually have the luxury of waiting quite some time before nabbing any figures, and reviews are usually posted well before they ever hit the US.

Only time I've gotten burned on waiting for a new release was MMC's Not-Tarn, but everyone who wasn't around for the whole 10 minutes it took for PO's to sell out got fucked there.
>>
>>6242428
I think the point he was trying to make was he assumed that anon was linking sixshot=overlord and its pre-tool.

I believe its just a confusing sentence structure, since he did say "overlord retool" which would imply something else is coming after overlord, or that he got overlord and skyshadow mixed up
>>
>>6242327
I've seen him at Walgreens here in Oregon
>>
>>6242430

Okay, I feel like I need to explain myself. I work at TRU. I came in on my day off because I was in the area running errands and saw Sixshot. I was going to set it aside until I looked up some reviews later at home because I was on a tight schedule. My supervisor suggested I put it on layaway at the time because as an employee I don't have to pay any fees for starting or cancelling the layaway, so I went ahead and did that. I would've looked up some opinions on my phone if I had the time, but I was with my brother and like I said, was on a tight schedule.

Upon watching a couple of reviews and seeing how much of a floppy mess it is, I will cancel it when I go back in.
>>
File: primal thinking.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
primal thinking.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>6242431
I could go to bbts and rape my wallet or pay the shipping fee's robot kingdom charge but I'm trying to save money.

>and I usually have the luxury of waiting quite some time before nabbing any figures

Funny story, I pre-ordered mp primal via premium collectables on the week after initial pre-order start and I'm still waiting yet my s.h figurarts suicide squad harley quinn came on time.

I don't know if my luck is bad or my choices are fucking retarded, did get lucky on some releases though (literally 3 days before a certain figma came out the figma general have some 2ch images and once I saw the face I cancelled and never looked back).

I think what helps you guys and us as well is asia gets stock in first and we just need to sit and wait, we don't always get lucky, and in the case of premium collectables they want payment upfront unlike hlj.

If it weren't for that I may have my primal right now
>>
>>6242313

Goddamn this looks like the best Megatron figure ever released. I'm kicking myself over missing the preorder and hoping that it makes it to the US somehow.
>>
>>6242408

>>Zombified Dragon-former Knight

All over my face please.
>>
>>6242439

I'm gonna guess there was probably just plenty of SHF Harley's sitting around, since Suicide Squad was both a shit movie, and had pretty fucking terrible character designs.

Then again I'm an oldfag who bitches every time Harly isn't in her original costume because it was by far her best design.
>>
>>6242436
Well that makes sense, lucky I know what layway is (like layby down under).

Still, since you work in tru you would of gotten sixshot at the cheapest possible price, well I hope overlord or whoever gets stocked at your store eventually, I have sky shadow and he's mighty fine despite being simple
>>
>>6242442
>Then again I'm an oldfag who bitches every time Harly isn't in her original costume because it was by far her best design

I can't blame you, I just thought it looked quite alot like Margot Robbie until I saw the horrors of dot matrix printing and the peanut shaped ass.

Still she can be salvaged, I have tamashii stages and a S.H stone cold which looks alright for me, I feel a stone cold stunner might be a fitting use for this bitch.

As for stock I think you're right, the pre-order window stayed open a little longer for her even though with hlj that night it closed far quicker than I expected.

The crappy thing about japanese importing is its meant for their tiny little country and no way in hell would they make enough for global demand
>>
>>6242449
>until I saw the horrors of dot matrix printing

To be fair, it's not that bad depending on the character. But yeah, I always wait for reviews. I can't be assed to blow that much dosh on something without seeing if it's actually worth it.
>>
>>6242428
It sounded like Overlord was a retool of Sixshot.
Otherwise you could just have said wait for Overlord.
>>
>>6242415
> that's just cleaner face painting.
Actually, that's a tampograph and you're right, it is cleaner, which means they are spending money.
And the newer figures have that printing stuff, which is another step.

More steps + more tools = more expenses
>>
>>6242464
>using glossy plastics for faces

All that sculpt and paint is worthless if the plastic nature of the figure is highlighted
>>
>>6242465
>looking at internet images taken by cameras needing direct bright lights to illuminate the object = your vision must be really shit if your home is lit up in the same manner
Point is, Hasbro has increased the budget on their Marvel and Star Wars line and it shows with their newer figures.
Now, if they increased the budget enough to add a matte spray finish on their toys, that'd be neat too, but i'm pretty sure that would go against their policy on the durability of their toys.
>>
>>6242468

If only they'd increase that budget for TF's so we'd stop getting parts molded in wrong colors and then covered up with a blast of paint-Or not at all.
>>
>>6242465
It's too bad DC icons hit the shit can and was cancelled because they really nailed the matte surface needed for good a photogenic natural look. They just kept releasing literally who characters that no one wanted too buy, that's what did them in.
>>
>>6242413
>tech trademark protected
Yeah, it's some patented mold injection thing.
>>
>>6242400
I thought Apeface was a Transformer.
>>
File: mutlipla.jpg (522KB, 3000x1676px) Image search: [Google]
mutlipla.jpg
522KB, 3000x1676px
>>6242480
>>6242413
Hasbro has done molding with different colored plastics before and other companies have their own methods of doing it, so it's not that unique.
>>
>>6242313
>Comes in robot mode

Neato, that should make him much easier to import since it'll pass xrays with no issue.

Hopefully canada isn't gonna be rough on importing him.

[spoiler]Still waiting on that silver deco though.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6242502
so what's stopping them from doing it with tf's?

Unless it carries a cost we aren't aware of?
>>
File: MAR170456.jpg (112KB, 1800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
MAR170456.jpg
112KB, 1800x1147px
>>6242526
considering how you're unaware that stuff like that exists from other companies... hint hint hint.

oh wait, just with TFs?
Fuck if i know. Probably too delicate for a toyline that has its pieces all revolving, shifting positions, and requires being anchored securely.
Or it's just a factory thing, because we do know that some lines have different engineering (see GI Joes and Marvel toys) and materials because each factory is different.

>>6242474
Icons line is still ongoing, but going multipack/themed.
>>
File: 20170224_173159.jpg (150KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_173159.jpg
150KB, 864x1536px
>>6242333
I really want a Perceptor to go along with TR Blaster, as a small Autobot research outpost.
>>
File: primus blessed how horrifying.png (159KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
primus blessed how horrifying.png
159KB, 500x279px
>>6242520
I wonder if one day there would be black market Megatron-inspired working pistols just to make it easier to smuggle across the world.
>>
>>6242313
>pic related
i fucking hate the rise of this term. "pic unrelated" has a purpose and an established board-grammatical structure, this is just senseless extrapolation.

No shit your pic is related, why the fuck else would you be uploading it
>>
File: prime gtfo.jpg (41KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
prime gtfo.jpg
41KB, 471x500px
>>6242592
>pic related
>>
>>6242592
even if you are trolling you are a literal retard
>>
>>6242602
explain your reasoning
>>
>>6242602
Inb4 someone's autism also gets triggered by the use of "literal".
>>
>>6242308

so where did you find this pic?
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 343x178px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 343x178px
>>6242607
>>
>>6242609
>taking time to do this
Lit'rul retard.
>>
>>6242611
it took mere seconds and improves board quality through education
>>
>>6242607
facebook, various chink tf sites have pages there and post nifty stuff from time to time.

I can not be honestly fucked trying to find which one posted it
>>
>>6242614
Tain't nothing going to improve 'board quality.'
>>
>>6242616
it's the fourth google result and the first three are obviously not the source

git fucking gud
>>
File: rodimus great head bang.jpg (57KB, 314x882px) Image search: [Google]
rodimus great head bang.jpg
57KB, 314x882px
>>6242621

I feel so stupid for not noticing it immediately, even worse I follow him on Twitter.
>>
File: ml-infinite-spidergwen-05.jpg (47KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
ml-infinite-spidergwen-05.jpg
47KB, 604x340px
>>6242413
>flat colored plastics don't have that problem
Do yourself a favor and don't look too close at your MLs. Especially the flesh tones and solid blacks.
>>
File: nautica bd44.gif (877KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nautica bd44.gif
877KB, 1200x1200px
someone on TFW2005 made a good edit of TR Nautica.

she looks so much better.
>>
>>6242659
It helps, but that head is still mannish.

Maybe Iron Factory could do a small Nautica and Chromia to go with their Windblade.

Fat Titted Chroma hopefully.
>>
>>6242669
Maybe 3Ps should make titanmasters. Still mildly annoyed that they haven't done any CW-compatible limbs or torsos.
>>
File: B7762AS02-2.jpg (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
B7762AS02-2.jpg
154KB, 700x700px
Not in burgerland.
Is 80 donalds a good price for these three? Is Cuck Rod as good as the other two?
>>
>>6242669
I want a chubby but sexy strongarm first! And a nickel!
>>
>>6242698
>Cuck Rod
I'm not going to answer your question SPECIFICALLY because of this
>>
>>6242698

Hot Rod is my 2nd favourite of the wave after Triggerhappy.
>>
>>6242659
Wait, did someone get the Velocitron set early?
>>
File: strongarms.jpg (77KB, 835x437px) Image search: [Google]
strongarms.jpg
77KB, 835x437px
>>6242703
>chubby but sexy strongarm first
Fit, curvy, or thicc?
A voyager size would be nice.
>>
>>6242712
sauce of photo is hasbro's pr blog thing
http://pulse.hasbro.com/en-us/news/article?article=spotlight_nautica
>>
>>6242659
>pig lipstick
>>
>>6242715
There's oversized-KOs of the warrior-class, if that's your thing.
>>
>>6242720
I'd rather have a well articulated, close to screen accurate representation.

Most of my collection is either MP figures or movie repaints that were screen accurate.
>>
>>6242715
good taste my man
>>
>>6242313
>>6242520

The first one also came boxed in robot mode. The problem has always been way overstated and orange tabs are only a thing because stores like to play it safe.
>>
>>6242402
Yup, mine has it too, but its so small you have to really look for it to see it. Also, his headmasters knees don't want to close all the way for head mode.
>>
File: TAV52-Strongarm-1.jpg (208KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TAV52-Strongarm-1.jpg
208KB, 600x600px
>>6242720
>oversized-KOs of the warrior-class
I would buy an OS hyper surge Strongarm, weird how the legends is way better than de deluxe.
>>
>Go to target because they say they have hot rod in stock
>No hot rod
>But they did have two triggerhappys and a getaway
>Triggerhappy has perfect joint tolerance and doesn't have that mis-pinned gun assembly I heard about
>>
File: 1327014964435.jpg (35KB, 787x593px) Image search: [Google]
1327014964435.jpg
35KB, 787x593px
>>6242330
>He looks so much better than the gray-and-purple cartoon crap.
>>
>>6242718
>no lipstick

feminism is cancer
>>
>>6242829
I take it you are unfamiliar with the saying?
>>
File: IMG_1078.jpg (953KB, 2728x2034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
953KB, 2728x2034px
>>6242792
I own both and I have to agree the grey washes out a lot and the purple is almost muddy looking on it.
>>
>>6242829
>being this retarded
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick_on_a_pig
>>
>>6242313
Well, that is not surprising. Only small MP are boxed in altmode (cars and cassettes)
>>
Pics of the TLK 3-step bricks are out. There's usually nothing interesting about these but the TLK ones have a battle helmet feature here's Megs'.
>>
>>6242715
I would indeed love a Voyager Strongarm.
I almost bought an upsized KO of her RID Warrior, but then I thought it wasn't worth it.
>>
>>6242872
>sad dog face
So why did John use a pic of your mom for a reference?
>>
>>6242330
Nobody gives a shit about toy accuracy, least of all Takara.

>>6242339
It's because they split the design with Sentinel. The chest is totally his.
>>
>>6242365
>Legends is on hold until September

>Baldigus is due this month
>Godbomber is out in May

Yeah, hell of a break there.
>>
>>6242390
His spoiler is supposed to be yellow, not orange.
>>
>>6242895
The point is that an orange-plastic spoiler is still better than blue>painted silver>painted yellow spoiler. If you have it in-hand you'll see that the blue is bleeding through both layers of paint, producing an ugly dull yellow.
>>
>>6242895

I think what the person means is that it'd make more sense to mold it in orange and paint it over in yellow, rather than go blue, to silver, to yellow.

Of course, what would make the MOST sense would just be to mold the fucking thing in yellow, but shit, not even the MP can do that.
>>
File: p20170319-015913.jpg (97KB, 611x401px) Image search: [Google]
p20170319-015913.jpg
97KB, 611x401px
>>
File: ASPERGUS.png (802KB, 746x516px) Image search: [Google]
ASPERGUS.png
802KB, 746x516px
>>
>>6242892
Yes, there's a big break between Godbomber and Trypticon?
>>
>>6242920

Speaking of breaks, where in the fuck is the next TR wave? People had that shit reviewed like a month+ ago. Wave 3 came out in like, September of last year.
>>
>>6242923
Are you in the US?

Word is most retailers are waiting for the movie stuff to drop before ordering more TFs.
>>
File: 24180206341_e44b1dfeb9_b.jpg (163KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
24180206341_e44b1dfeb9_b.jpg
163KB, 1024x904px
>>6242872
Makuta, is that you?
>>
File: Makuta.jpg (79KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
Makuta.jpg
79KB, 535x600px
>>6242928
I thought Makuta was The Fallen
>>
>>6242872
>Megatron!
>SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS, PRIME!
>>
>>6242925

Yeah, but what about all those online shops? They don't give a shit, they order everything anyway.
>>
>>6242939
It's good to see armored or cybernetic warriors who aren't ninjas.

Could you get away with the stereotypical image of a viking, but also have him cybernetic, like knights and ninjas have?

Hell, what of a cybernetic Aztec warrior?

>>6242872
Where did the blue on his helmet come from?
>>
>>6242698
80 USD is a little under double those would cost at retail.
>>
>>6242939
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE PRIME
>>
>>6242698
Triggerhappy is the only for sure you'll love him toy. Followed by twinferno. If you can get just triggerhappy by hinself do that.
>>
>>6242408
Is this Dark Souls 2?
>>
File: image 1.jpg (40KB, 370x392px) Image search: [Google]
image 1.jpg
40KB, 370x392px
>>6242872
>>
File: Metagross.png (670KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Metagross.png
670KB, 1280x1280px
>>6243010

Megs has a Metagross in his chest.

All these recent 'bots with random faces on their bodies makes me feel like someone is doing this on purpose.
>>
>>6243010
Ganmen Transformers are never not fun.
>>
File: IMG_20170226_230710.jpg (545KB, 2288x1716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_230710.jpg
545KB, 2288x1716px
>>6242976
Yes to Triggerhappy.

Mixed on Twinferno. Mine's tail won't stay closed unless I apply pressure a certain way, and pelvic girdle doesn't "snap" in easily enough.

Don't think I can heat up and shape it to make a difference either.

Also have same weird qc issues on random parts, like major scuff marks on one gun's handle that leads to scratching any hole I put it in.

Wish I could say it was my worst TR purchase, but my Voyager Optimus has major gap issues in octane truck mode and decals peeling immediately. And I ended up returning a Six Shot with a knee sawn off at an angle that was very obvious and distracting in robot mode (pic related).
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 85x86px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 85x86px
>>6242872
Oh my god this scared dog face
>>
Just got Sawback/Lione and Overboard/Overkill today. FP didn't have Ptero or Fangry so I've had to pay the online markup, but whatever.

Lione is great. I love how the TM fits into the beast mode head
>>
I don't know what it is, but whenever I put a Headmaster in the vehicle or on the shoulders I feel happy.
>>
>>6243143
>Overboard
Don't you mean Snapdragon?
>>
>>6243169
Don't give John any more ideas.
>>
>>6243150
Because it's a fun gimmick for fun and interesting people.
>>
File: 6-DSC08085.jpg (97KB, 834x356px) Image search: [Google]
6-DSC08085.jpg
97KB, 834x356px
>>6243194
I would buy it if they remold the tail and legs.
>>
>>6242526
They actually did it with MP Bee, the tail-light parts are clear and red plastic.
>>
>>6243202
Oh damn that actually looks good.
>>
>>6242941
Wal Mart is being shits.

They basically are forcing Hasbro to refuse to sell TR Wave 4 to online retailers (because "they don't like having to deal with competition", by threatening to under order the movie line.

IIRC it's all because Walmart is pissy as fuck that the last two movie lines have flopped huge. So TR Wave 4 is being held hostage by Wal-Mart so that fans have no choice but to buy the movie figures
>>
>>6243233
too bad we have a choice; buy them at a different store that isn't pulling this shit or being victimized by it.
>>
>>6243233
Why doesn't WalMart just sell wave4 NOW?

Though desu I only want Preceptor.
>>
>>6243233
>so that fans have no choice but to buy the movie figures

Guess we're never getting any other figures ever again, because no one is gonna buy that shit.
>>
>>6243236
Sure, let me just head down to my local Target and TRU and get wave 4
>wave 1 and/or empty pegs
So much for that.
>>
>>6243272
So, I want to switch the Diac body with something else. Do the colors of the Highbrow TM, or Triggerhappy's TM work well with Voyager Prime's blue?
>>
>>6243236
Except...

being shits: WalMart
being victimized: everybody else

I mean, I don't particularly care for Titan Wars but terms for attending some shows (TFCon, NJCC, etc) include having X% Hasbro/TF product, and it's getting difficult to meet those quotas. Most of my Hasbro stock is Thrilling 30 or older because that was when they were actually filling orders. Basically when I run out of Arcees, Nighbeats, and Grooves, that's it.
>>
>>6242899
>complain that Hasbro toys don't have paint

>complain when toys have paint

kek
>>
>>6243303
So you are saying you have a spare Arcee to sell me?
>>
>>6243309
>transformers need more paint cheap hasbro
>noooooo not like that
>>
>>6243324
So if I understand this correctly, the final form of Transformers will be a single unpainted section of plastic that has many hollow sections to lower cost of manufacture and transformation is "lay on its belly
>>
>>6243328
G1 broadside?
>>
>>6243328
No it's going to be a premium phone app that lets you look at pictures of transformers and if you tap it they turn into a picture of a car.
>>
>>6243342
How exciting. What a time to be alive, indeed.
>>
>>6243321
Probably not at a price you're willing to pay. I sold a ton of them for $20 plus shipping when they were first out.

At this point I kind of need them for table filler more than I need $20 though. Big Bad has been sitting on a ton of them for $17 for years anyway.
>>
File: TLK Lore.jpg (3MB, 6401x1136px) Image search: [Google]
TLK Lore.jpg
3MB, 6401x1136px
From a TLK mobile app.

If any line needs a human alliance revival, it's this one.
>>
>>6243351
Is this the most thought they've put into one of these films? I know they've got the new writing team for this one
>>
>>6243378
I'd say the IDW comics but I guess yeah, this is probably the most after the third movie.
>>
>>6242408
>>6242441
>>6242992
Please?
>>Zombie Dragon Covenant
>>
>>6243202
I would literally kill a man for this to be in my hands
>>
Speaking of glory and TFs... any ideas when TFCC 5.0 first shipments arrive?
>>
So, Wave 4 started showing up in Canadian Walmarts, so I guess we'll see them soon.
>>
File: smugscream.jpg (142KB, 545x564px) Image search: [Google]
smugscream.jpg
142KB, 545x564px
>>6243233
>so that fans have no choice but to buy the movie figures
Do they think someone is standing behind me, holding a gun to my head until I take a movie TF off the peg? Bitch I can walk away
>>
Whatever happened to those Chromedomes that were coming with the Takara head? Factory defects or are they a running change?
>>
File: prime thinking.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prime thinking.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
I can guess why jazz hasn't being made into an mp yet but licensing is just speculation.

But why no mp blaster, he has one repaint and chest minions to sell him, and even a diaclone variant, or are his proportions too hard to create?
>>
>>6243486

Thats a good question, especially since they could probably just heavily retool Soundwave to make him.
>>
>>6243233
Got a source on that?
>>
>>6243482
No idea. My Walmarts only recently got Wave 2, the revision version. Seeing as those reports had multiple Takara head CM, I guess they're packed alone?
>>
>>6243420
Can confirm, only seen Sky Shadow though
>>
>>6242829
And bacon is delicious.
>>
>>6242744
Indeed.
>>
>>6243169
Overkill (one of the last Cassette bots released by Hasbro) actually.
>>
File: DSCN2461.jpg (790KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2461.jpg
790KB, 1600x1200px
Ever thought...do I REALLY need that update that badly?

When I stumbled across wave 4 I saw so many things I needed an update of, but in the end declined, only got perceptor from the deluxes and blackshadow.

Unless there is a massive price cut/sale on I don't think I'll ever need to get the new krok, I do like the colors, but...is it that worth it?

On that note

>plastic joints on metal ball hinges

None of my old action masters can stand and some have just self destructed, also missing main guns it seems, meant to be a green rifle for krok.

>Fun fact:I used to try to "transform" these as a kid and ended up hating them
>>
>>6243675
I don't own Kroc but his plastic looked tougher than Skullcruncher's. Skullcruncher's pink arms look almost see-through, while Krock's arms are a nice solid black.
>>
>>6243675
>G1 guy has obvious jet kibble
>Warden turns him into a crocodile

TRdrones will defend this
>>
>>6243686
Course they would.

>b-but his partner was GATOR
>i-its a good homage!
>his colors are nice I swear!
>HIS HEAD LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM

I get it but the mold was clearly intended just for skullcruncher with krok as an after thought, same for quake
>>
>>6242659
>gif
>>
>>6243686
>Thinking anyone cares that much
what are you twelve?
>>
File: Skullcruncher.jpg (1MB, 1918x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Skullcruncher.jpg
1MB, 1918x1281px
>>6243675
>Unless there is a massive price cut/sale on I don't think I'll ever need to get the new krok, I do like the colors, but...is it that worth it?

Remolds aren't unless you're trying to fill gaps or you just really like the mold.
>>
Do you think they'll ever remold Typticon into BWII Gigastorm or is it just too absurd for such a massive mold to get such a minor recolour?

I''m just a casual fag and I have a rule to only get Predacons/Maximals, and even then I missed out on some good beast era generations guys.

>>6243699

Does anyone happen to have a picture of Megalligator's head on Krok's body?

>>6243688
I wish they'd make more BW characters out of these animal molds, how cool would a Silverbolt out of Wolfwire be?

Idk wtf else they could have done for Krok's mold though.
>>
>>6243729
>Do you think they'll ever remold Typticon into BWII Gigastorm or is it just too absurd for such a massive mold to get such a minor recolour?

Possibly as some kind of exclusive. SDCC, or a mall exclusive or some shit. But probably not though unless it gets an SDCC. And even then, if they do an SDCC version, it'll probably just be like FortMax's, and not a remold.
>>
>>6243686
People who wanted a jet Croc shoulda joined the Club.
>>
>>6243729
>Do you think they'll ever remold Typticon into BWII Gigastorm
No, but third parties could give you a horn and sticker sheet for it.
>>
>>6243351
>Allspark creates Cybertronians
>Quintessons show up and pretend to be the creators
>Quints destroy early history to keep them from knowing the truth
Huh. They integrated the Quintessons into the Bayformer universe better than I thought they would.
>>
>>6243686
>lol everyone is a drone and I is the smarts
They made Krok into a croc. It makes complete sense and we already got a jet Krok a few years ago. Suck on it.

>>6243744
Krok was a subscription figure, so you had to buy the whole subscription and gamble on him shipping earlier than the rest before cancelling. What they should've done is bought one on eBay after people started receiving them.
>>
>>6242954
That's the thing; I'm on a country where the cost of getting them on retail is higher than this price and the price of getting them online might be more expensive.
I really wish I was in Eagleland.

>>6242976
>>6243123
Okay. I wanted to make sure before getting them.
The transparent plastic on Daburu worried me and I don't have any toy of Hot Rod yet but the TR looks disappointing.
>>
>>6243783
If it helps, my Hot Rod also has loose joints so he falls easy and can't hold up his gun in one arm.

I paid $10 USD at Walmart for him and desu wouldn't have paid the normal $15 retail. Just got him because he was cheap, in stock and not as ugly as some others.
>>
File: DSCN0910.jpg (712KB, 859x1187px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0910.jpg
712KB, 859x1187px
>>
>>6243833
Who's that pos meant to be?
>>
File: 20170310_005734.jpg (93KB, 864x929px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_005734.jpg
93KB, 864x929px
>>6243790
My Hotrod has loose ball joints too but not Skullcruncher-loose or as loose as yours. Also one arm seems looser than the others. The tolerances on TR toys just seem to inconsistent all over.
>>
>>6242313

Eh, the plug on my MP-01 came right out easy enough.
>>
>>6243840
>being this new
>>
>>6243756
>FUCK AARON ARCHER HOW DARE HE HE PUSH THIS REEDUN TRASH WHERE'S MUH GEEWUN

>BASED WARDEN SO WHAT IF IT'S A LITTLE REEDUN IT CAPTURES THE SPIRIT OF GEEWUN WE HAVE TO MAKE COMPROMISES
>>
>tfw I joined the Transformers craze during Beast Wars so I don't mind when literally who Y is a retool of literally who X
>>
>>6243833
God that shitty filter ruins it
>>
>>6243914
I'll be glad once Goldner kicks Warden out because he's going over budget.
>>
>>6243908
Not everyone knows nor cares about your oc.
>>
>>6243921

I can't wait for Goldner to completely fuck off with the toy department so that Transformers can become nothing but a mobile app franchise like he truly desperately wants.

Maybe then the fandom will finally be fucking happy because nobody will be getting anything.
>>
>>6243923
Hey, as long as Takara keeps doing MPs, Goldbergstein can crawl into a hole and boink his shekels for all I care.
>>
>>6243923

I mean between the 3rd party and Takara at this point only the most die hard autists legit like Hasbro's shit.

Fucking off to the app games and stop making shit toys would be an improvement of the franchise.
>>
Stupid sexy Bumblebee.
>>
>>6243914

Faggots only like Warden because he's one of them. He wastes all of the budget on making bizarre bullshit nobody but wants on even remember except him and other geewuun autists.

Kicking him off Tranformers will be the greatest day this franchise had in years.
>>
>>6243946
Fuck off Archer
>>
>>6243954

Fuck off uber geewuun faggot
>>
>>6243954
>everyone who doesn't agree that Warden is the savior is Archer
I remember when people on the /co/ side got shit for hating Roberts and were accused of being Furman.
>>
File: 81Pbh8T+nUL._SL1100_.jpg (324KB, 1100x1055px) Image search: [Google]
81Pbh8T+nUL._SL1100_.jpg
324KB, 1100x1055px
It's gonna be weird having Megs being alone on a shelf.

Though, April and May might have him be joined by his new movie form.
>>
>>6243351
well at least they' didn't write these guys off completely
>>
>>6243970
I thought Lego cancelled Bionicole again.
>>
>>6243921
>going over budget
>with what we have now
>hollow everything
>no paint anywhere
>plastic so thin you can clearly see through it just by holding it by any light source
>over budget

If thats over budget I'd be fucking terrified to see what a fucking bean counting brownoser would give us, and you should be too. You better hope that fucker doesn't leave his post for the next 80 fucking years.
>>
File: r_leader-optimus-prime-154.jpg (81KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
r_leader-optimus-prime-154.jpg
81KB, 600x542px
What the fuck were they thinking with the first version, it may of kept up with previous leaders in height but it looked like shit.

Not that the newer version was much better but hay slightly less kibble.
>>
>>6243675
who is the yellow, black, and orange bot on the right?
>>
>>6244010
dumb kids can't transform their transformers toy

don't blame hasbro, blame the plebs and their spawns
>>
File: G1Jackpot_toy.jpg (105KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
G1Jackpot_toy.jpg
105KB, 700x461px
>>6244013
Jackpot apparently.

Funny enough he was the floppiest, took 2 mins just to get him standing like that
>>
File: r_leader-optimus-prime-042.jpg (46KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
r_leader-optimus-prime-042.jpg
46KB, 600x449px
>>6244014
I don't see that considering the smaller one actually had a slight alteration for MORE transformation in regards to the smaller one's shoulders, of course never handled him I can't comment on differences in complexity.

I'm aware the truck kibble on the back can be slid off on the premier edition, can the same be done on the smaller one?
>>
File: DOTM_UltimateOptimusPrime_toy.jpg (149KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
DOTM_UltimateOptimusPrime_toy.jpg
149KB, 1100x800px
>>6244010
>What the fuck were they thinking
They were thinking along the lines of THIS. Yeah remember THIS, yes you do.
>>
>>6244015

Not that Anon, but I loved that figure as a kid. Dunno why.
>>
File: r_leader-optimus-prime-142.jpg (78KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
r_leader-optimus-prime-142.jpg
78KB, 600x515px
>>6244021
I...I wanted that thing so many years ago, I love my primes with trailers.

Alas, waiting for the guy on the left to come in via hlj, gonna fuse him with jetfire so hard you wouldn't of know they were once separate toys.

Also a fitting combination, cheap hasbro jetfire with expensive premium takara, how the fandom should be in regards to literal kids toys
>>
>>6244024
His colors did pop, was the one I'd always find first in the toy box.

I spent more time with sideswipe and bumblebee (not in shot because he's a cripple) trying to transform them and being annoyed that they couldn't transform, find it funny people still find that a problem (transformers that don't transform) when I grew out of that at age 9
>>
>>6244021
I remember when they used that chest piece on TR Powermaster Prime.
>>
>>6244026

Non-transforming TF's are alright, if it's like, I dunno, a statue or little gimmick thing like a bobblehead.

Them trying to do a GI Joe style TF's was probably a mistake though. When you have a pretty unique property, you don't go and make it like every other thing out there, you capitalize on it's uniqueness.
>>
>>6244031
I feel like it may have been a bit of a desperation move to keep the line vital after losing the cartoon.

GI Joe was still going strong at that point IIRC, and Transformers was otherwise basically chasing trends by making Micromasters.
>>
>>6244031
Depends on one's taste I suppose and what its for.

That mega action optimus prime, yeah, bragging rights right there, those 3a things, subjective but best movie likeness, those movie replica figures...nono.

I hated the A.M's as a kid but now I like the fact that their accessories least transform, I believe they were testing the market seeing how young the franchisee was.

Unlike today were they recycle old gimmicks, next we'll get mini cons who make bigger tf's deploy spring loaded gimmicks.

Although the supposed toys to life thing the last prime trilogy is supposed to bring sounds interesting
>>
File: pTRU1-23519482dt.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-23519482dt.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>6244034
>mini cons who make bigger tf's deploy spring loaded gimmicks.
Already happened
>>
>>6244038
I-I mean as an entire lime gimmick not just 3-4 figures.

But fuck forgot about that thing
>>
Alright /toy/, heres a question for you. Starting with CW Wave 1, what do you think were the most popular (or "meme", if you like) figure(s) of every wave until now?

The only ones I know for sure were popular among the threads here were Rook and Skullcruncher.
>>
>>6244042
it's okay

the whole thing is purposely forgettable
>>
File: Mohawk.png (156KB, 370x371px) Image search: [Google]
Mohawk.png
156KB, 370x371px
>Has a mohawk
>Transforms into a confederate motorcycle

Hmm I wonder what his personality will be..
>>
>>6244018

No.
>>
File: 51330923_Alt03.jpg (53KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
51330923_Alt03.jpg
53KB, 520x520px
>>6244042
Only the ongoing CHUG has line gimmicks now.

The media tie-ins have gimmick lines.
>>
>>6244056
I hate these gimmick lines, I hate the fact the rid's ONE sensible line is the warrior class which can double as generations figures in some cases.

And then they come up with this throw away shit, jesus christ THEY GOT THE MINICONS RIGHT FOR 2 WAVES AND THEN DROPPED THEM, DO THEY NOT LIKE MAKING MONEY
>>
>>6243729
>Do you think they'll ever remold Typticon into BWII Gigastorm or is it just too absurd for such a massive mold to get such a minor recolour?

They haven't bothered with straight repaints like Metrotitan and Grand/Brave Maximus, so don't count on it.
>>
File: Activator-Soundwave.jpg (111KB, 1136x445px) Image search: [Google]
Activator-Soundwave.jpg
111KB, 1136x445px
>>6244056
These Activator minicons look alright, especially Laserbeak. I just wish they were available separate from the gimmick bricks.
>>
>>6243970
aw, that's cute, I never noticed the fallen had the decepticon insignia for a face. does that make either 03 or 11 the first autobot in this setting? I noticed there's not 13, are they running with the aligned continuity's "optimus was secretly the 13th" shtik?
Now that they're actually setting up a mythos that tries to make all its mcguffins work together as part of a narrative, I'm *almost* starting to take active interest.
>>
File: Soundwave1.jpg (942KB, 1043x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Soundwave1.jpg
942KB, 1043x1371px
>>6244065

Man, that picture just makes me realize I really need a good Soundwave. All I have is this guy. And he isn't bad by any means, I loved WFC/FoC, but I probably should splurge and get that MP while it's still around when I can afford it.
>>
>>6244079
The ko MP is coming out soon with all 6 tape bots for like 100 bucks
>>
>>6242765
Did you call or check their website? The latter is shit and never gets updated properly. It keeps insisting my local Target magically stocks long discontinued transformers.
>>
File: OptimusPrime.jpg (2MB, 1497x1535px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusPrime.jpg
2MB, 1497x1535px
>>6244080

The work on some KO's has been pretty dodgy though. Some do end up great, I'll admit. I got this Voyager MP10 KO and the only thing wrong with him was a piece inside his chest was mismolded a bit, and it scratched his bumper. And I haven't heard anyone else mention that as a defect in these things, so I just got a bit unlucky.

But in this case I probably wouldn't mind spending the bit extra to get the real one. It's not like, say, MP Megs 2.0 where I think, for example, the 3P's not only did it better, but like $50-70 cheaper to boot.
>>
File: Swivels.webm (502KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Swivels.webm
502KB, 640x360px
Could flip out wrists work like Rewind's knees and provide cheap wrist swivels?
>>
>>6244089

That would be perfect actually, if they ever wanted to do it, or could make a case to afford it. Lot of 3P's use ball joints for wrists, and that is my preferred method for wrist articulation, since it allows a pretty full range of motion. The only way they could do it better would be is if they did it the figma/revoltech/japanese figure way, where you REALLY had some full range of motion. But given how heavy TF accessories tend to be, that probably wouldn't work.

Same with ball jointed heads. I don't know how anyone could prefer those mounted swivel heads that can only do up/down left/right, when ball joints give you a much better range of expressions by being able to tilt the head. The only time it fails is if they don't position the ball joint properly and makes it limit the head positioning.
>>
File: megatron_sm.jpg (155KB, 277x422px) Image search: [Google]
megatron_sm.jpg
155KB, 277x422px
>>6242585
There is a bootleg that functions as a working pellet gun.
>>
File: rm3fdtectulltlr672wi.jpg (604KB, 1574x792px) Image search: [Google]
rm3fdtectulltlr672wi.jpg
604KB, 1574x792px
>>6244079
The warrior class one looks pretty sweet.
>>
>>6244107
The original one could fire but outside of japan they had that function removed
>>
>>6244079
I'd take this one over the Titans Return version. Sure that one is more G1, but I hate the Headmaster gimmick.
>>
Well got MP Cheetus. Fucking ass QC. Cracked joint on the front shoulder joint of cheetah mode, INCREDIBLY loose bot mode shoulder, the cheetah neck wont extend, a bit dissapointed but only paid $70.
>>
>>6244088
>a piece inside his chest was mismolded a bit, and it scratched his bumper.
The Hasbro version does this, too.
>>
>>6244116
That shouldn't be too hard to fix unless they ripped the whole mechanism out. It is kind of BS, there were some really dangerous mecha and robot toys in the 80's. We are talking Christmas Story "you'll shoot your eye out" dangerous.
>>
>>6244117

I'd get the TR version if the MP wasn't re-released at the same time. Blaster's a pretty good mold, and the remold fits. Only part thats a little "off" is the helmet is a bit bigger than would be perfect, but eh. I guess I'll just save for the MP. I'm slowly, it seems, starting an MP collection, what with me owning 3 or 4 MP-sized 'bots now.
>>
>>6244118

Return it for a non-fucked copy, man. That sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>6244123
Bought it from Transformer land and I genuinely dont have the money for return and back shipping for a new one. Gonna message them too see whats up though.
>>
File: Dotm - Leadfoot.png (1MB, 1207x934px) Image search: [Google]
Dotm - Leadfoot.png
1MB, 1207x934px
>>6244048
>Is fat
>Transforms into a nascar vehicle

Hmm I wonder what his personality will be..
>>
>>6244125

Messaging them would be the proper way to start it, to see what they say and could do, yeah.
>>
>>6244126
Surprisingly not a redneck.
>>
>>6244126

Goddamn, Cliffjumper's turned into a fat fuck in his old age. He looks like robot Danny DeVito.
>>
>>6244131
Wow, really!?
>>
File: More Swivels.webm (372KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
More Swivels.webm
372KB, 640x360px
>>6244089
Simple test of concept.
>>
>>6242765
Target uses the same DPCI across whole waves and between waves, so if their website says any particular Deluxe class is in stock it actually means "we have one of any we assign the same DPCI". Their website and brickseek both are based on this number.

So for instance, if yours says it has Voyager class TR Prime in stock, it's probably just 4 Astrotrain shelfwarmers, not him.
>>
>>6244140
Neat concept.

Will the wrist also have a flip panel to cover the empty space?
>>
>>6244149

I think you know the answer to that already.
>>
>>6244149
If that's what you're into. I'm just wondering why this isn't a thing instead of the pinned flip out wrist.

It's cheaper because it's the same amount of parts, but without a pin. AND it gives you wrist rotation.
>>
File: HasbroExecutive.jpg (351KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HasbroExecutive.jpg
351KB, 1500x1000px
>>6244154

Good design isn't in the budget. What, do you think we're giving these things away?
>>
File: I ain't even mad bro.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I ain't even mad bro.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>6244180
I think you might be in the wrong thread...
>>
>>6244185
Too many threads open and I'm not paying attention.
>>
>>6242872
>tfw you rip off Prime's face and break it in half to use as a helmet.
>>
>>6244058
And the worst thing is, minicon started off so bad that no stores ever stocked the weaponizer waves, except for that one recolor 4-pack.

Now that minicons are back to being shit again, stores decided to clog their shelves with them again.
>>
I wonder if there is going to be a grey legends Shockwave repaint for TLK?

They're doing Stealth Bomber megatron of all things. But a Modern Day Shackwave would be a great reference.

That and he transforms into a gun so he can be given to a far more deserving figure to weild than Skullitron or Skelllybot.
>>
>>6244140
That would work but the forearm would need to be two parts assembled around the ball, which is way too complicated to assemble for a modern tf.
>>
>>6244243
It doesn't, see >>6244089
>>
File: Untitled.png (845KB, 1058x894px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
845KB, 1058x894px
>>6244240
>>
>>6244126
Mark Millar? Or whatever is synonymous with Scottish cunt.
>>
>>6244126
Having a target painted right on your fat gut seems like a terrible idea for someone fighting in a war.
>>
>>6244021

I kind of like this figure but I also paid like $15 or something for it on clearance.
>>
>>6244079

I recently got the MP re release with all of the tapes. Pricey but it's god damn amazing.

I don't really collect MPs either.
>>
>>6244126
I like Leadfoot's design, it's a shame his toys were such shit.
>>
>>6244304

Yeah, maybe I'll swing for it. Unfortunately I don't have the money for it this month, maybe next month.
>>
File: Sentinel Prime comp.jpg (345KB, 1215x764px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel Prime comp.jpg
345KB, 1215x764px
>>6242308

Where is my upgrade set for Sentinel Prime?
>>
File: PoliticalCommentary.jpg (1MB, 1219x1527px) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalCommentary.jpg
1MB, 1219x1527px
>>6244325

You would need an entirely new figure. No upgrade kit is gonna do that to the basic Sentinel figure, man.

That said, I totally wouldn't mind a 3P figure of that.
>>
>>6244269
For what it's worth, DOTM handwaves the NASCAR shilling with regards to the Wreckers by claiming that it was a conscious decision by the Wreckers to take the form of NASCAR vehicles, logos included, to make humans like and trust them
>>
File: wthayta.gif (2MB, 298x167px) Image search: [Google]
wthayta.gif
2MB, 298x167px
>>6243914
That's some serious projecting you're doing. I don't like Warden either.
>>
I want a new MP carbot, and I'm missing all of the older guys.

Between Sideswipe, Alert, Prowl, Bluestreak or Smokescreen, which one would /tfg/ recommend the most?

I'm not terribly concerned with their aftermarket prices
>>
File: g2 grimace.png (50KB, 131x128px) Image search: [Google]
g2 grimace.png
50KB, 131x128px
>>6244393
The lambor mold is solid, if you have attachment to either sideswipe or red alert you can't go wrong, if you want a yellow lambo that tigertrack one while costly is nifty since its a mixture of the redalert helmet and sideswipe face.

Then you got g2 sideswipe, god damn its toothy grin is wicked stuff, shame about the use of stickers but it allows for toy/comic/personal preference in the looks department
>>
>>6244393
SIdeswipe, the G2 one is especially fun with all the accessories he comes with.
>>
>>6244352
So Sentinel is Trump and Rewind is gay people, but what's that other guy?

Also WHO is the other guy?
>>
>>6244423
The electric chair guy of the DJD as Pence.
>>
>>6244269
Cunt as a word is used with such frequency here that it's basically lost all meaning. I remember it being one solid insult back in school and now it's just another word I hear everyday.

I always forget Mark Millar is from Glasgow.
>>
File: KaonAltmode.jpg (100KB, 768x1020px) Image search: [Google]
KaonAltmode.jpg
100KB, 768x1020px
>>6244423
>but what's that other guy?

Kaon. Member of the DJD from IDW. Here's his altmode.

Pretty obvious why we're never getting an official figure of the guy.
>>
>>6244441
>Pretty obvious why we're never getting an official figure of the guy.
Yeah, he's below literal who tier.
>>
>>6244445
I want to say with the exception of Drift,Straxus and Jihaxus we're not going to get comic only characters for a long time. Especially considering their unceremonious end.
>>
File: IMG_1291.jpg (78KB, 437x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1291.jpg
78KB, 437x336px
>>6242404

Jesus, when did the Allspark start posting here?
>>
File: G2+Sideswipe+18[1].jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
G2+Sideswipe+18[1].jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>6244420
>>6244414
God damn they loaded him up good.

I'm more of a cartoon colors guy but this is really tempting
>>
>>6244449
They've always been here. The one known as Black Hat is an anon here.
>>
>>6244445
>below literal who
>of a popular, well selling comic
>of which these guys were the villains for a long time

We get it Anon, you're not a fan of the comics, but you can't deny they're popular and also the only good TF fiction we've had since the Marvel comics or that TF VS GI comic which, while amazing, isn't exactly going to be cited for being anything other than an awesome comic.

Shame about their shit deaths though. But realistically, we're just not gonna get figures of the Decepticon Gestapo Squad except maybe Tarn, and only because he turns into a tank. They're just not gonna try marketing a sniper rifle, trash compactor, electric chair, and furnace to kids.
>>
>>6244441
If we can get a submarine out of sixshot then we could get a brain microscope out of Kaon
>>
>>6244456
>brain microscope out of Kaon
I could almost see them retooling TR Perceptor into that.
>>
>>6244456
>last wave of TR
>Kaon was Perceptor repaint
>Tarn as Hardhead repaint
>Nickel out of Bumblebee repaints

But who would be Helex and that other guy whose name I can't remember?
>>
>>6244459
If the last wave was that crap it would deserve to be overtaken by movie figures.
>>
>>6244459
Helex, Tesarus and Vos would be hard to repaint or remold into.
>>
File: 1440553589113.gif (995KB, 245x193px) Image search: [Google]
1440553589113.gif
995KB, 245x193px
>>6242404
>I'm a shitty person and project my shittiness on the rest of the world
Calm the fuck down, Ayn.
>>
>>6244461
I guess the sniper dude would end up as a Titanmaster.
>>
>>6244447
Takara might pull out a surprise or two, since Roller, Deadlock and MP King Grimlock happened.
>>
>>6244463
>Tarn with headmaster Vos

Y'know, since all the targetmasters have ended up heads now, and Vos is basically just a glorified targetmaster.
>>
>>6244447

But we're getting how many Windblade's, and we've gotten IDW-ized characters all throughout T30 and beyond.

Plus Deadlock, Crosshairs, etc on the Takara side.
>>
>>6244474
>Crosshairs
?
>>
>>6244456
The sub mode is just a cheat to get the Gun mode for Sixshot made. They tooled the gun mode but to get it past bullshit gun toy laws, they simply turned it upside down and told everyone it was a submarine
>>
File: 1295588876207.jpg (374KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1295588876207.jpg
374KB, 1024x768px
>>6244470
Probably, it's kinda their thing. I think I'm right in saying there's a different market for TFs over there. I sure hope their Misfire has a less PINK colour-scheme.

>>6244471
It's a shame there's no titanmaster vehicle that is explicitly a gun-former.

>>6244474
Windblade I'd argue is a different matter since she was a fan-effort of sorts and hasbro really wanted to push her on all fronts. You're right about Deadlock and company, my mistake. I guess I don't notice as much since I don't follow the comics.
>>
File: IMG_5051.jpg (17KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5051.jpg
17KB, 225x169px
How do I do the powerlinx fan mode on these guys again?
>>
File: MegatronSubmarine.jpg (78KB, 628x440px) Image search: [Google]
MegatronSubmarine.jpg
78KB, 628x440px
>>6244479

Can't wait for MP Megs 2.0 and his 100% screen accurate submarine mode.
>>
I never really felt as though character popularity was ever really that important in deciding who gets a toy or not.

I mean obviously they're going to make safer decisions with leaders and titans, and popular characters are guaranteed to get shittons of toys.

If a designer wanted to make some literal who IDW into a deluxe I highly doubt some suits would step in to put a stop to it (just as long as the bumblebee and optimus prime quota is still being met, of course)
>>
>>6244509

Honestly, I feel like they just throw darts at a board to see who gets a figure, outside of the obvious ones (ie: Optimus, Bumblebee, Megs, etc).
>>
>>6244520
>they just throw darts at a board to see who gets a figure

Either that or draw straws.
>>
>>6244453
Oh hey, someone remembered I exist.

Funny, I only joined Allspark to be a member of all three TF forums (and also to see what all the fuss was about). Sweet baby Jesus, what a mistake. The place is an absolute shithole and I legitimately have no idea why I keep posting there. It's literally worse than Evageeks, and that is no mean feat.

I don't know what I expected really. I got banned from their shitty wiki within a few days after I suggested that maybe, just maybe, suggesting the majority of the fandom were misogynists was a bad idea.
>>
>>6243943
I haven't felt that exited for a toy in years!
Sorry, but i love the Bayformers aesthetics and finally we are getting toys that make justice to it!!!!
Can't wait to see the Optimus, and to see who the third one of this MP Movie Line is, i really hope is Barricade.
>>
File: C4_b347VUAEar4d.jpg (172KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4_b347VUAEar4d.jpg
172KB, 900x1200px
>>6244557
I'm excited for it as well, I hope they do well enough to get a MP Ratchet and Ironhide as well.
>>
File: C4_cU-HUoAAxt5O.jpg (186KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4_cU-HUoAAxt5O.jpg
186KB, 900x1200px
>>6244652
I just hope he's somewhat easy to disassemble. I think I've got enough paint left to repaint him.
>>
>>6244652
A bayformers Ironhide MP would get me rock hard, holy shit.
>>
>>6244509
IDW and Hasbro used to not really coordinate, but with the success of MTMTE/RiD and Transformers Prime underperforming, they have started working closer.

That said, Hasbro is kind of picky what toy characters they pick and generally speaking, try to maximize their selection. Case in point, them using Scourge (a Marvel only character) to help sell US Computron.

Some characters like Jhiaxus keep getting fucked over (his Thrilling 30 figure was a glorified orange repaint of Armada Starscream).

Meanwhile you have the DJD, who probably WOULD have been made as toys already if not for the fact that they have alt modes/designs that make it impossible to translate into actual toys. Also, "team of torturers" isn't enough to get Hasbro to commit to making all of then; had IDW made them a combiner (with generic enough designs for retooling), we MIGHT have gotten them during Combiner War.
>>
File: 800px-RIDtoy-Jhiaxus.jpg (49KB, 800x259px) Image search: [Google]
800px-RIDtoy-Jhiaxus.jpg
49KB, 800x259px
>>6244694
>>
>>6244694
Thing about the DJD is that they could have easily slapped their heads and faux chests on any number of figures and it would be good enough. Those guys aren't deep rooted in nostalgia for me, I'll take a shitty retool of Blitzwing Megatron as Tarn or whatever. That's not a fucking assault on his character, it's an homage that's more fun than Voyager Megatron.
>>
>>6244713
Perceptor can be Kaon. Whatever, I don't care, just give me the DJD officially (ie not $100 3rd party guys)
>>
>>6244720

To be fair, those $100 3P ones are damn good for their money.
>>
File: nya1.gif (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nya1.gif
111KB, 500x375px
>>6244748
Seconding, they are daaaamn good.
>>
File: nya2.gif (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nya2.gif
71KB, 500x375px
>>6244776
However, I would also like official ones. Even if they're just remolds.
>>
File: nya3.gif (148KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
nya3.gif
148KB, 500x300px
>>6244778
Just to finish off the set.
>>
>>6244748
>Kultur is only 120usd

What the fuck?
Pardon my shill but why is a decent 3P reasonably priced?
Kind of too small to fit in with MPs though I think.

Also, speaking of these guys, I thought it would have been funny if they didn't give Tarn a face to go with 3Ps omitting the faction logos. Like the head is a decepticon logo so they make him without a head.
It's stupid but I could almost see that happening and would have laughed my ass off if they did
>>
>>6244782
>Pardon my shill but why is a decent 3P reasonably priced?

I dunno. 3P Megs is like $50-70 cheaper than official. We've officially entered full retard pricing by Takara at this point.
>>
>>6244794
To be fair, MP36 comes with shittons of accessories.

But yeah 230$ is a lot to swallow.
>>
>>6244794
>I dunno. 3p Megs are like way shittier than official. We've finally entered full on good MP territory from Takara.
>>
>>6244806

Maybe in the days of that hunk of shit Apolloyon. But Despotron is top tier.
>>
I just realized something, I wonder if licensing the P38's design was an issue for MP36?

Gun manufacturers have been charging more and more for licensing their products this past decade (mostly because of videogames), It's possible Walther Arms wants some exorbitant sum for licensing and MP-36 needs to be 230$ to make up for that cost.

I don't remember exactly, but MP-05 was in the range of 150$ or so and that was shortly before Gun manufacturers realized they could nickel and dime people for licenses.

Just a thought.
>>
>>6244652
I would kill for some Movie Megatrons MP.
A ROFT one would be awesome.
(Yes, i like the ROFT design over the DOTM, i even prefer the first one, deal with it)
>>
File: C6IKW3zUYAAkXQf.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6IKW3zUYAAkXQf.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
Any Reboot fans?

I just did something stupid. Bought 3 sets of these ;_; buyer's remorse setting in.

I can't wait to get them.
>>
File: need a name.jpg (102KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
need a name.jpg
102KB, 474x474px
>>6244851
got the first 2 in a week or 2, do not regret it at all, only big thing I hope they do is release so sort of weapons pack for the power suits after the big powered suit.
>>
>>6244892
They use 3mm ports, don't they? Then Lego/Megablox stuff would work.
>>
>>6244897
just tried it, might be a bit smaller than 3mm
>>
>>6244892
Apparently they are doing that, accessories and stuff, I want that tiny Akira bike that comes with the big dude.
>>
>>6244914
neato, nice to get some form of melee weapon would've preferred a cleaver or ax. Also pretty nice the dia-nuts are getting more than the motorcycle
>>
>>6244814
But is it a licensed p-38?
Also, I just realized how hard they dropped the ball on his fucking numbering. Had we waited 2 more MPs he'd be mp-38 Megatron. God. Damn.
>>
>>6244922
Yeah, I'd like a hammer myself.

I know it's not part of the universe but I'd like some monsters or something.

Like a giant crab or octopus, or aliens, sorry if this is heresy or something, new to these toys.
>>
File: bm4.jpg (842KB, 800x1464px) Image search: [Google]
bm4.jpg
842KB, 800x1464px
>>6244965
>Like a giant crab or octopus
Just grab some old Beast Wars toys.
>>
>>6244968
woah, that looks nice, thanks.
>>
File: Untitled.png (750KB, 1369x514px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
750KB, 1369x514px
>>6244968
>>6244976
comes in three different flavours
>>
>>6244980
Shit they're all nice. And they're cheap.

I'm gonna get the regular one so my marines have something to fight.

Was also considering some Papo or Safari LTD creatures. I was never an army building/diorama guy but these guys opened a door I didn't want to open.

I'm gonna have to manage my budget now to be able to purchase Mezco Shazam and Storm Scorpion thanks to these guys.
>>
File: 800px-BWII-toy_TakoTank.jpg (109KB, 800x475px) Image search: [Google]
800px-BWII-toy_TakoTank.jpg
109KB, 800x475px
>>6244981
>>
>>6244983
Fuck that's cool.

Fuck that's expensive.

How come these toys that look so toyish are way more expensive than the ULTRA REALISTIC MINI HOTTOYS Mezco sells?

I don't mean it as a jab, since it's my new found love, but I see the secondary prices for this stuff and they're crazy.
>>
>>6242404
>NOBODY and I mean nobody does anything from the goodness of their heart

I dont think anybody here thinks that.

Nonetheless it's pretty scummy to lower quality and STILL raise prices. And if Hasbro isnt careful, one day theyll drop the quality and raise the price to a point where no one will bother with them anymore
>>
>>6242500

He is.
>>
>>6244968
Different anon here and I have been trying to get my hands on a Takara Scuba for a while now since I can't find one that is not in that expensive vs pack. Ikard would be nice too so I get the Tako tank but $400 is not worth it same with Diver's set.
>>
>>6243036
>>6243127

Not seeing it. I'm assuming you're just trying to be funny. Trying being the key word here.
>>
>>6243169

No, Overboard.
>>
>>6243194

And deprive you of your need for a scapegoat? Perish the thought.
>>
File: aquabeasts.png (2MB, 1716x1258px) Image search: [Google]
aquabeasts.png
2MB, 1716x1258px
>>6244976
For shits and giggles
>>6245006
Scuba's the same toy as Claw Jaw.
>>
>>6244935
I would assume so. The design is certainly being used.
>>
>>6245011
Apparently the hues on the plastic and paint a tad different still I won't take a chance since I want the proper BW2 crew. I'm actually trying to find a decently priced Takara or Sonokong Magnaboss as well just because of how different their plastics are and paint to the Hasbro one.
>>
>>6244983
>tfw want this so bad but it hardly ever comes up on Mandarake

The Tako Tank is the best thing ever. BWII/Neo reissues when?
>>
>>6243233
>Walmart is pissy as fuck that the last two movie lines have flopped huge

Them gouging the price helped that considerably
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1412x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1412x1224px
>>6245016
It's not worth the hassle m8, just get a Claw Jaw
>>
>>6245022
Wowee, I picked up a Scuba at a Value Village, but he's missing his tentacle gun thing, or w/e is sitting in front of him
>>
>>6245022
It is for me since I am trying to be uniformed about my acquisition also it's much more fun that way to hunt something that hard for a good price instead of settling for the cheaper and easier alternative.
>>
>>6244133

That's Leadfoot from DotM. Even says so clearly in his filename.
>>
>>6245024
>>6245026
IT WAS FIVE DOLLARS ASSHOLE

I HATE MY LIFE BUT AT LEAST I HAVE SCUBA SO YOU CAN EAT SHIIIITTTT

But does anyone know how much his accessory would go about for from vendors/stores? Wouldn't have bought him if I knew he was missing stuff but what a lovable guy
>>
File: joke.gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
joke.gif
2MB, 245x140px
>>6245027
>>
>>6245030
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
>>
>>6244694
>his Thrilling 30 figure was a glorified orange repaint of Armada Starscream

Except he isn't.
>>
>>6245033
Right, he's a glorified orange RETOOL of Armada Starscream.
>>
File: Colin Machari smile.jpg (7KB, 228x202px) Image search: [Google]
Colin Machari smile.jpg
7KB, 228x202px
>>6245031
>>
>>6245028
You mean Claw Jaw right? :^)

Scuba is much more sophisticated.
>>
File: DSCN0912.jpg (1MB, 1128x1158px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0912.jpg
1MB, 1128x1158px
better? still learning my stupid camera.
>>
File: DSCN0899.jpg (491KB, 1394x585px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0899.jpg
491KB, 1394x585px
>>6245101

>alt mode
>>
>>6245101
Not sure which Optimus Prime this is, but your pic's still off-focus.
>>
>>6245101
What's this supposed to be, Straxus?
>>
Ready to sail anytime
>>6245128
>>6245128
>>6245128
>>
>>6244712
I actually really like this mould, its a brilliant skywarp
>>
>>6244135
The Wreckers were Scottish.
>>
>>6245011
>leader sized Torca never ever

Fuck at this point I'll tke an upscaled KO and paint it myself.

With the 20th anniversary we've been getting some awesome BW stuff but even with comic appearances I know some of my fave Beasties wont get updates due to not being main cast.

Most old BW toys are perfect, but bros like Polar Claw, Bonecrushers and Torca deserve updates.

Also fucking Titan whalemode Tidal Wave please
>>
>>6245011
I'm glad I saw this before going to the other thread, thanks vro.
>>
>>6243351
>Nova Prime

Oh nice, I wonder if he'll show up in a later mo-

>killed off in a mobile tie-in lore page

welp
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.