[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Security Guard. What's the backstory of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: A hero we need.jpg (56KB, 412x316px) Image search: [Google]
A hero we need.jpg
56KB, 412x316px
Tell me about Security Guard.
What's the backstory of this new awesome superhero?
>>
File: mall.jpg (307KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
mall.jpg
307KB, 800x805px
>>6229726
He's like paul blart mall cop but better
>>
>>6229726
They have had worse. "Scared farm hand" has been my favorite
>>
>>6229726
his name is bob, he wasn't suppose to work today but he was happy to come in being he needs the money to support his Venom addiction. He got hooked on it shortly after that Bane guy hit Gotham.
love the rush that it gives him it is way better the Crack or PCB. Any way he was hoping to have a pretty easy night with no craziness but suddenly that cold hearted villain Mr.Freeze shows up and tries to rob the place so Bob springs into action! but unfortunately bob gets frozen in a block of ice and is forced to listen to all of Mr.Freezes ice puns but luckily Batman is on the scene and thaws out him out and together they take down frosty felon with 2 fisted justice!
He
>>
>>6229726
I know this is a joke thread but the Joke's on you OP. LEGO has an actual backstory for all the LEGO Batman minifigs.

from their website:
Security Guard #70901 (yes, that's his fucking name) has been at this job for years without anything serious ever happening. Sure, he’s got plenty of special gear for emergencies, like an oxygen mask and air tanks, but when would he ever need to use them? Nah, he can probably kick back, relax, and enjoy a cup of toasty hot coffee. Say, is it starting to feel a little chilly in here to you?

Bat-Fact: Would rather work somewhere warmer.

you're welcome
>>
>>6229726
No one cared who he was until he put on the mask.
>>
>>6230481
thats pretty lame, personally I like >>6229807
version better
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU
>>
>>6229795
Oh snap, I just noticed that!
>>
>>6231206
Nice effort, anon.
>>
>>6229807
>PCP
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (62KB, 564x658px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
62KB, 564x658px
>>6238217
ty anon
>>
>>6229795
ew
>>
I'm looking forward to that 14.99 scarecrow set thats gonna come out so I can add to my chemical lab display.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.