[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's got this post some cool poses with it, Im thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 81es1tY1sBL._SL1500_.jpg (290KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81es1tY1sBL._SL1500_.jpg
290KB, 1500x1500px
Who's got this post some cool poses with it, Im thinking of getting him.
>>
>>622885
>jakks
>cool poses

Pick one
>>
>>6228857
I still would like some pictures posed in comparison with other figures
>>
File: 20170308_033917.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_033917.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
It's probably best not to ask why this is in the bathroom.
>>
>>6229008
i wouldnt have know this was a bathroom if you hadnt said it. but yeah thats the best he can do. he's also capable of a football throw pose
>>
>>6229008
I mean, they all look like they're watching you pee. Are you the anon from some other thread who takes his toys into the shitter?

Please tell me you haven't sold anything that's been to the bathroom in the BST.
>>
>>6229008
>Dab Pose
>That Harley Figuart

I guess shit belongs near shit.
>>
>>6229008
>still doing shitty dab memes in 2017 let alone dabs at all
>Worst Harley
Are you like a Super Normalfag or just a hotgluer struggling to keep up with the kids?
>>
>>6229306
Haha so mad
Dab on OP
>>
>>6229008
He still looks very nice with your mega man next to it, im just wondering are you able to make him sit? can his legs move in a sitting position?
>>
>>6228852
... I had no clue they started doing Team Starfox figures.

Looks like I might get a few of these figures after all.
>>
>>6228852
>Who's got this
I was never able to find one.
Or Falco.
>>
>>6229008
How hard is it to poop when your toilet is connected to the wall?
>>
on a partially related note, is there any other starfox merchandising oficially release by nintendo? what about arwings?
>>
>>6229621
>his toilet isn't connected to a wall
>>
>>6229423
Not really. The legs are too limited. You can bring them forward but not enough to sit flat. That goes for all the Starfox crew honestly, they don't really have the range to go beyond a running pose.
>>6229627
Nintendo themselves haven't made toys since the 70's I believe. Licensed out to other people sure, outside of Jakks with the World of Nintendo like it's more or less just statueshit from first4figures, both a 643D arwing and SFZ Fox.
Oh and, Amiibo's I guess, which is actually made by nintendo thinking about it, but those are more video game accessories then anything. Also Sm4sh only.
>>
>>6229825
sucks
>>
>>6229248
>Please tell me you haven't sold anything that's been to the bathroom in the BST.
Chances are the chinese who made your figures used the toilet in the same day your figures got made. Maybe the seller you then bought it from might have scratched their nuts before packaging it.

Bacteria can't survive days without the food, moisture, heat they need so stop worrying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.