[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of a generic Panda I could use that's about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: deadbeat.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deadbeat.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
Anyone know of a generic Panda I could use that's about 12cm or 4.5"? Articulated preferred, but otherwise sitting pose, so the height could be less.

I'm trying to set up a cafe but my scales are totally fucked
>>
>>6226691
This could probably be the closest you can get: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022210&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dsofubi+panda%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Don't know of any others that're actually toys, but if you check out a Chinatown thrift place you can probably pick up a statue of one.
>>
>>6226710
Yeah, I was thinking of picking that one up, but it's tall and doesn't have knees

I might need to go with a plush or something

who the fuck would think to make a panda with knee articulation?
>>
>>6226720
I think this line has a polar bear as well.
>>
>>6227135
Oh, good news. It also has a penguin.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027428&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_modeler%3DShinobu+Matsumura%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-026188&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_modeler%3DShinobu+Matsumura%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Not the "correct" type of penguin and is apparently as huge as the panda, but still, it has the entire "cast".
>>
>>6227137
I have the polar bear on PO and that's actually what started the whole thing

I'm gonna make him an apron and scarf and craft him a cafe for other toys to go to

I thought I had the penguin down, but the line I chose for him is tiny. I think I might go papercraft as a filler until I find something better. The toy box penguin is the wrong type and way way way too big for what I need

I bought the panda anyway, despite being a little too big. I might compare it to an old panda plush I have once it arrives
>>
>>6227158
Perhaps it's mama panda? Or you can set things post series and it's adult panda.

I'm tempted to get Polar Bear myself.
>>
>>6227447
>panda mama
you read my mind
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.