[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how much i can get for these two guys? I picked them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fsdfdsf.jpg (842KB, 4624x3072px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfdsf.jpg
842KB, 4624x3072px
Anyone know how much i can get for these two guys? I picked them up in a charity shop.

the gorillaz figures tend to cost a lot it seems on ebay
>>
>>6222900
>dubs
>Gorillaz statues
wait till the new album drops and sell it then
>>
So you got on ebay and saw how much they go for and still can't figure out how much you can get for them?
>>
Unless you have the box, maybe 50$ each if you're lucky.
>>
how much did you pick them up for? :o
>>
hope you donate the proceeds to charity
>>
>>6222900
the eyes make them look like nock offs they could be worthless
>>
>>6223027
this.

so much this.
>>
They are selling for a lot on ebay. Assuming that those are the first editions.
>>
>>6222900

I'll give you $3.50
>>
Listing on eBay are misleading. Just because they are asking for much doesn't mean they are worth that much. There is a reason they are still listed and not sold. Don't use eBay as a price guide. For one thing someone donated them which means they probably couldn't sell them. Don't hold your breath on "big money" aim for around $12 and add $10 for shipping best case scenario.

Also, gorillaz stuff goes "high" on eBay because they don't make a lot of stuff because it doesn't sell unless it's the fans buying it which most don't. Less stuff means higher price which causes less of it being sold meaning less is being made that causes people to think it's rare.

TLDR
You paid for them, the price you paid is what they are worth.
>>
>>6231835
Are you a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic era
>>
>>6232192
ur so fucking clueless it almost hurts

>search figure on ebay
>checkbox "Sold listings" at the very bottom on the left filter bar
>sort by "End Date: Recent first"

everything in this list has sold, along with what day it was. It only shows sold listings within the last few months (3?)

You can also rotate sorting by highest and lowest price sold, then you'll know the lowest its gone for in x months, the highest its gone for in x months, and the most recent purchase's price + how long ago it was.

eBay is as accurate as you could possibly get in aftermarket values for things that are shippable in size, as long as your IQ is above potato.

and before you start arguing "NU UH ITS RIPOFF CUZ NEED MUH BRO PRICES"

Almost any item that is ebayable (higher value than fees + shipping, small/light enough to be shipped, enough interest for it to sell within 4 months) will be "ebay rate minus fee and shipping cost" in price, at best if not more expensive local, except for the few and far between deals you can snag when people arent worried about making maximum return and just want shit gone, or are somehow as ignorant as you when it comes to ebay

Why? Because if it *can* be sold on ebay, it *is*, When presented with two options A. sell on ebay for 15 profit vs B. sell on craigslist for 10 profit, majority of people will pick ebay, and thus the price gets established as such.
>>
>>6222900
Just fucking keep them reseller shitbag
>>
>>6222900
I'd be so fucking happy if I found gorillaz figures in a charity shop.
How much did those clueless old ladies stamp on em?
They're kinda big so I'm guessing like 2.50, maybe 4 pounds each at most?
>>
>>6232329
Dear sweet fucking Lord you are fucken retarded.

If I tell you something is worth $100, it doesn't mean it's actually worth $100.

If I sell something at $100 and tell you it's worth $100 it's still not worth $100.

If something is listed at $100 and it's something YOU BUY AT $100 THEN TO YOU ITS WORTH $100. NOT THAT ITS WORTH $100!

BECAUSE YOU PAID A AMOUNT DOES NOT MEAN ITS WORTH A AMOUNT! If that was the case why would someone open them, display them, and resell them without the box?

OPENED USED ITEMS DON'T GO UP IN PRICE JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS WORTH THAT MUCH! did you ever consider that items like accessories are missing? Fucked up paint? Bootleg? eBay is FILLED with scams and rip offs but NO! TO YOU EBAY IS THE LAST LINE IN PRICE GUIDE!

FUCK YOU!
>>
>>6232329
Also, price is not the same as value.

Like to you, the price of your life (to you) is an amount that no one can buy.
To everyone else, your life has no value.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.