[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if Wonfes/Toyfair did nothing for you > Only thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.jpg (20KB, 259x367px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20KB, 259x367px
Post ITT if Wonfes/Toyfair did nothing for you

> Only thing I cared for was painted samus proto
>>
>>6195410
Only thing I care for is Figma FR/LG Red.
>>
>>6195410
>>6195421
sure is /v/ in here
>>
>>6195545
Nintendo has been one of the few things Max Factory has had a memory longer than two years about. Japs guzzle flavors of the month up but Westerners prefer their wines a little aged.
>>
File: Futaba1487464428.jpg (161KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba1487464428.jpg
161KB, 600x800px
>Figma Pixie
>Nendo Ookanehira

Probably won't bother with the Nendo since I don't have any other Nendos to display him with. Not sure about Pixie because I don't know if MF would continue making more SMT stuff.
>>
>>6195545

Pretty happy I don't care about anime moetrash 2bh.
>>
>>6195410
As a transformers fan, it was literally the best fucking Toyfair to date.
>>
The past few events have been 99% trash. This time was no surprise.
>>
Saw plenty of cool things at both events, but not much that made me want to pay on Day 1. Guess my priorities are starting to push figures down a few notches.
>>
I predict that the rest of this thread will be close to
>REEEEE WHY DIDN'T MY FAVORITE VIDYA GET SOMETHING
>REEEEE WHY DIDN'T MY FAVORITE FOTM SHIT GET SOMETHING
>FUCKING OVERWATCH SHIT REEEEE
>WHY DIDN'T WONFES PANDER TO MY PATRICIAN TASTE
>>
>>6195586
Calm down anon
>>
>>6195410
This Wonfes was a bit lack luster for me, No prototypes of already announced figures like Fuu, Kaiba, Syaoran and this Wonfes was almost the Wonfes that I won't be buying anything except for the suprise KoF figma. I also noticed that theremis less figma announced this event, even though I don't collect Vocaloid its kinda surprising that there is no new Miku and no Fate figmas too ecept for Lily.
>>
> no new Kaijus

> only new megaman is ugly spin-off design, no Zero

Meh.
>>
>>6195590
>No new Miku

This is doubly surprising because it's the ten year anniversary.
>>
>>6195653
Do you think people are just gradually getting sick of Miku?

I can understand the appeal of Nendos because they're still relatively inexpensive, but the scales and Figmas are a different matter. She's still getting milked but not as much as a few years ago, it seems.

Meanwhile, the other Vocaloids seem to get shafted lel.
>>
I really wanted to see D4C but instead I got Proscuttio. Which isn't too bad but I really would have preferred cheep man.

Other than that literally nothing interested me.
>>
I'm surprised they didn't have more Fate figmas. What a disappointment.
>>
>>6195724
I think so yea, to be honest I'm always surprised when I see people with multiple Mikus, I got a nendo and figma of her and felt content at that. Mind you I get collecting multiples of the same character in different outfits
>>
>>6195410
I'm happy about seeing a picture of Figma Raven, and I'm really happy about Utena although I'm not sure I'll buy it.

Maybe Laser Optimus Prime in the Titans Masters but it sitll kind of looks like shit, I just liked the old toy.

There's a lot of cool shit that I just don't want to buy. I wish I could get garage kits and shit, I found out by accident that someone I know went after the fact.

I'm just having a shit day too, literally my cat had a shitty ass just fuck my shit up goddamn ruined my whole day
>>
>>6195636
Oh dude I love Rockman Volnutt so much, but the proportions look weird like some sort of gundam long legs with super tiny chest.
>>
Happy enough
>Figma Atlas and P-Body painted
>Figma Deadpool proto
>Not only figma Tracer but also figma Genji
>Revo Spidergwen
>Figma Tanya
>Figma Red
>Nendo Lillie
I was really hoping for Konosuba, Little Witch Academia, and Dragon Maid to get figmas and Splatoon 2 to get anything, but it's hard to be upset when I got some nice surprises anyway. Still, I wish there were a few more announcements that were completely out of left-field.
>>
>>6196007
If they're doing anything Splat2, they gotta wait for July. Nintendo probably has them gagged. Everything BOTW Link comes with is non-spoiler for the game, which is the same that happened with WW Link. WW Zelda was the one who gave him his endgame accessories.
>>
Very lackluster for me, personally. The only thing I want is the Kirby mech, & even then, I don't think I want it enough to actually buy it. So, bluh. But if others are happy, that's cool.
>>
I love transformers, when they're interesting and cool.

and to me, ONLY MEGATRON was of interest
>>
>>6196166
I stopped caring for official Transformers sans the MPs (also MP Dinobot jesus), but Megatron actually looks pretty good.
>>
>>6195586
you forgot
>REEEEE WHY DIDN'T MY FAVORITE FORGOTTEN CASUALSHIT ANIME AND MANIMES LIKE BEBOP GET SOMETHING
>>
>>6195410
Ninteningger thread? Ninteningger thread
>>
>>6196194
Nah, Utena's getting a figma
>>
>>6195410
I'm still in the game for figma, polynians and FA:Gs so I am HYEP
>>
File: received_1302668163135997.jpg (51KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
received_1302668163135997.jpg
51KB, 562x750px
I just got hyped
>>
>>6196406

Have the deadpool and pre-ordered venom. Wolverine was never my guy, though I'm happy for others.

Would probably get a Carnage.
>>
Nothing in particular struck me as a must-have thankfully so another Wonfes survived.

I'm not fond of Overwatch and it getting Figmas and Nendos, but who am I to complain what MaxFactory does
>>
Utena getting a figma was the only big announcement for me. I'll get her day one. Other than that, it was nice to see the Bloodborne hunter prototype. There were plenty of things announced that made me say "Oh, that's cool" but I can't see myself buying, like Disney Nendos and more Vanillaware stuff.
>>
>mitsuha nendo+scale
>wolverine revoltech
>figma red
>dark souls figma
>anne figma
>spider gwen revo
>johnny joestar prototype
>bloodborne hunter prototype
>coloured gyro
>coloured samus

Pretty damn good i'd say. This is my 13th or 14th one, and there have been WAY worse showings.
>>
>>6195410
revo wolvie was in the event, so i'm satisfied, i was expecting a prototype of figma mona lisa though.
iirc, winter wonfes is usually not that great in variety, summer wonfes is the one with more announcement if i'm not wrong
>>
File: IMG_1103.jpg (39KB, 519x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
39KB, 519x693px
The only things that caught my eye were the Lum Nendoroid (which I'm definitely buying) and nurse Galko. I was excited at first about the Dirty Pair kit until I learned it was a 1/20 scale, and they weren't their anime counterparts.
>>
>>6195410
It didn't. I was surprised by some announcements but honestly I'm glad. I mostly want to spend less on figures now and the less I see I really get excited over, the better for me.
>>
Time to play armchair psychoanalyst! Here's a thought.

I too feel increasingly disappointed year after year. But you know what I think it is? The longer I collect, the more my taste and collection has narrowed down, When I first got into the hobby I was like "EVERYTHING IS SO COOL" and would buy shitloads. Eventually due to space and money, I narrowed it down and focused more on stuff I specifically liked.

So when I started collecting WonFes was amazing because there was at least half a dozen things I wanted. Looking at today I'd say I would have wanted to buy a good half of what was announced. But now I'm very specific about the series I buy, meaning it's harder to please me unless you announce something specific from the series or lines I like, so I find WonFes disappointing because at most there's only one or two things I want.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1487465735690.jpg (246KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487465735690.jpg
246KB, 898x1200px
I never knew I needed a Victoreem in my life until I saw it in person.
>>
>>6196701
I thought it was Winter where there is usually better announcements, I still remember Winter Wonfes 2010(my first Wonfes I viewed) figma Evangelion, Robert Cop, Michael Jackson.

>>6197001
Yeah me too, my wallet is gonna be a bit happy.
>>
File: 1485153213229.jpg (63KB, 384x355px) Image search: [Google]
1485153213229.jpg
63KB, 384x355px
>>6195410
I'm satisfied with what I saw. Nendo Akko, Portal 2 robos, Serval, Robobot Kirby, SAS Gyro, etc.
>>
>>6197028
I had basically the same falling out with Otakon. Part of it is that you're older and don't get as caught up in flavor of the month stuff so there's legitimately less stuff for you. This is especially true if you were a fan of anything that happened before Figmas were a thing. Like, it's great that CC Sakura, Utena, etc are finally getting some merchandise...but if you liked Slayers or Bebop or FLCL or Macross or the original Gundam or part of NGE that isn't Asuka/Rei or whatever, it's a bitter pill to swallow when yet another year goes by.
>>
>>6200143
>the original Gundam
you mean figures of the characters right? Up until a few years ago when they started doing the Origin redesigns, original gundam kits were always being updated it felt like.

but a figuarts of Char? why, why did they have to do Asia first.
>>
For me it's more of a "I already have the definitive toy of most of my favorite characters" attitude so there's little I want/will see that I want. It's good since I don't have space and it's an expensive hobby.

Sure there's figures I still want but who knows if we'll ever get them since they're either from obscure or dead franchises. I guess there's always hope since I've gotten some odd figures I never thought would get made.
>>
>>6197071
Then why did you post itt?
>>
File: 1484545500802.jpg (5KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
1484545500802.jpg
5KB, 229x238px
>>6200411
Because I'm stupid
>>
I always expect that there won't be much for me to be excited about. I saw about 4 things I would actually like to purchase though. Also some things that look interesting but I know upon seeing reviews and/or seeing them in stores they'll turn out to be shit.

I was actually disappointed that the 30" Megazord which Jakks showed off at nytf16 was not shown. This leads me to believe its not going to be released.
>>
>>6195577
>best fucking ToyFair
>half of the releases are boxset exclusives and the new windblade and friends line featuring windblade from the dark cybertron series
battered wife etc
>>
>>6196007
>>Figma Atlas and P-Body painted
This just reminds me the only other thing I would've wanted was a figma Chell announcement.
Only let down this year.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.