[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 63

KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s/posts/1793731
How to add addons to your pledge.

1.0 reissue
http://imgur.com/a/had4J

News
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

Last Thread
>>6164190
>>
>>6169600

Last time BBTS bought cases on the side somehow and made a deal with 4H.

I dunno if they ordered any 1.75 stuff. Probably, since they ordered 1.5.
>>
>>6169600
>How did BBTS get the figures anyway? Did BBTS backed the original KS for several thousands of dollars for like 20 cases of each characters? Did that show up on the backer list? If BBTS donation count as backer donation then that's like 20-30k at least from BBTS alone, which should count for a whole stretch goal.

That's pretty much what happened. They placed a massive order through KS (or possibly behind the scenes) and paid the same price everyone else did per figure. Once they started shipping though, BBTS were able to get their order direct from the factory and didn't have to wait for the 4H to sort and ship everything themselves (which is why people who bought through BBTS got their figures first).

In exchange for the direct shipment though, BBTS actually limited their mark up to 10-15 per figure at the 4H's request. When they bought figures from the Raven KS, they doubled the price on each figure, and some were almost triple. But for the Legions, $33 figures were 45ish and $18 figures were around $30. Far more reasonable of a mark up considering how popular these figures were (most characters sold out in a day).

>>6169051
>>6169572
>Don't those weapon packs run about $20?

These new weapon sets are $20 each. In the original KS there were three different pricepoint sets. There were basic good/evil sets of the standard weapons for $12 each, three unique weapon sets with 3-4 weapons each for $10 a pop and one banner set with 10 banners (one for each faction) and the bearded axe for $40. New sets cost more then previous sets because they come with far more weapons, but they're also much better designed imo.
>>
I hope with this new "Advent of Decay" rollout they give us more fucked my shit up characters.

I think the line, especially with all the fancy elves and shining knights is a little bit too gaudy. Everyone had shiny armor, shiny weapons, gaudy robes, etc. Even the supposed barbarians looks like they had lived a pretty comfy life.

Brother Mandibulus is certainly a step in a correct direction, but as far as I know other than him only Urzokk the orc had weathered armor (which looks amazing).

I understand that a lot of the ML fans come from MOTUC line which I don't really care about but I think they have gotten their fair share of characters. We need more down to earth, gritty characters that has obviously been through some tough shit because life in the Middle Ages, or variation thereof such as Middle Earth, Dark Souls universe, etc with demons and monsters prowling in the wilderness and without technology are supposed to be tough.
>>
>>6169715
The Bog Goblin and Ilgarr both have pretty heavy rust/patina weathering.
>>
>>6169715
You realize you can add painted grime yourself, right?
>>
>Kickstarter exclusive is separate from the fantastic exclusive, or at least it was in the first kickstarter. Kickstarter exclusive was a stretch goal though so there's still a chance for them to be revealed.
Exactly. Regardless, getting that awesome Skeleton
>>
>>6169289

Uh, no, you've got to read. You can't blame the 4H for your failings at reading the information they've provided.
>>
So let's talk Mythic Legions.

What do you hope we get some day?

What is your favorite figure that has already been released?

What are you most looking forward to from this kickstarter? (Oh god the wait)
>>
File: IMG_20160819_183309-02.jpg (2MB, 3088x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_183309-02.jpg
2MB, 3088x4160px
>>
>>6170159

>What do you hope we get some day?
Lizard people

>What is your favorite figure that has already been released?
Urkku

>What are you most looking forward to from this kickstarter?
Mandibulus

But for real, lizard people would be fucking great.
>>
>>6170159
Mounts or maybe a samurai?

I don't know about favorites, but the one I frequently find myself fiddling with the most is the Blood Knight

More skellies. Maybe a new paintjob for Brother Skelebone's helmet.
>>
Apparently lived under a rock and just caught wind of Mythoss a couple weeks ago, got Orn Steelhide and Asterionn off ebay before I saw the reissue info, but $60 for those guys didnt seem too bad to guarantee them...

I think im in the vast minority loving all the elves and knights, but do need some skellies too, debating whether or not to get into the Brood, anyone know if they will they issue the blood knight Fan Voted guy?

Picked up Eathyron from their store too, definitely hope they make the other 3 beast protectors, and some crazy mounts like a Griffin or Ram

Definitely wish they'd release bios along with the reveals
>>
File: EmperorScorpious_003.jpg (178KB, 566x792px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorScorpious_003.jpg
178KB, 566x792px
More mythic insect guys like this!
>>
>>6169715
>Even the supposed barbarians looks like they had lived a pretty comfy life.

I guess you can just do a Jin and drybrush their bodies to "bring out the details" if what you mean by gritty is paint and literal grit.

Otherwise, I don't know, I thought the line was a good mix of fantasy and normal looking silver/grey knights and skeletons. That was always one of the best things about it because no one else was doing such a variety of "down to earth" knights even if they had a bit of a stylized touch to them (which Dark Souls and LOTR designs do anyways).

I like it because it's not McFarlane grimdark with gore and bone spikes everywhere and mallninja weapons (although some of the newer weapons packs are moving in that direction).
>>
>>6169715
a major point of the line is that they're fodder for customization. So a clean base figure gives us alot to work with.
>>
>>6170166
Oh man I agree on lizardmen. I have a Quetzlcoatl from the Birdmen Kickstarter, so he's standing in as my lizardman for now. I also ordered the dragon-man from their site, waiting for him to come. And Brother M is pretty hype.

>>6170168
Mounts would be cool. I would like a token easterner, though Gryshaa fills that niche (but admittedly is much less far east than a samurai)

Hoping we get some scrawnier skellies, but I'm sure they are hesitant to make the limbs so skinny for fear of breakage, and lack of compatibility with other parts.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x480px
>>6169597
I cannot wait to get Grrysha. He/she will be my muslim warrior for my pure christian templar knights to bully rape and burn!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (389KB, 2285x1714px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
389KB, 2285x1714px
>>6170296
>Quetzlcoatl
>Dragon Man
Good taste, anon, those are the only two "birds" I bought as well.

Here's a tip, the macuahuitl that comes with Mezco's Kotal Kahn looks fantastic with Quetzlcoatl. As does Kotal Kahn himself.
>>
>>6170166

I'd like to see pants and shirt sleeves that could be used in combination with armored lower legs and arms, and breastplates, for that like Fire Emblem look.
>>
>>6170290
>they're fodder for customization
Not when the aftermarket price is $60 plus, and very limited availability where you only have one chance to order them in big batch of half a thousand dollars worth of payment up front
>>
>>6170315

>>someone missed out on the Kickstarter and like seven other preorders

I'd feel the same way desu
>>
>>6170300

For some reason I feel like Skapular is the perfect counterpart to Godfrey, like how Gorgo/Gideon are dark/light adversaries with big magic swords. Maybe its the round helmet with cloth.
>>
>>6170320
I thought the cupcake guy would be the obvious adversary, because he's clearly some sort of fantasy muslim
>>
File: russia-st-basils_6026_600x450.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
russia-st-basils_6026_600x450.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>6170324
>muslim
>not fighting for the glory of mother Russia

He needs poseable bear to go with him.
>>
File: 1486488681141-1404420479.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1486488681141-1404420479.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
So I got my Skapular today.

First off, thank you fedex for leaving my package to soak in the pouring rain.

Opening thr package, Skapster looks a bit...bootleg. His skull is paler, the black paint for his eyeholes have a lot of black paint, and his teeth are stained with black paint.

He looks like a skeleton that is also a heroin addict. I really hate his teeth.
>>
File: 1486488847497-572654718.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1486488847497-572654718.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
The first Skapular I got from 1.0. Here, the teeth doesn't look like he inhaled a can of paint, theres a balance. The eyeshave ENOUGH black paint, the skull seems not too light, this head looks more real, for lack of a better word.
>>
>>6170329
>>6170336
Looks like someone got a bit too happy with the black wash. That sucks man, sorry about that. Maybe you can clean it up? Or send a comparison shot to 4H maybe. Maybe they could send just a spare head.
>>
>>6170329
Also, I forgot to mention, the heroin skap has stains of black on the side of skull, which is fine in concept, but it looks like they just applied it quickly to get over with it.

IMO, the paint job on the head couldve been done much better (I know, China, but I paid for premiere figure, not a legion builder).
>>
>>6170329
>>6170336
>another bad story about fedex
Why does fedex even exist at this point? Seems like the best they ever do is "acceptable" and the worst is nightmare fuel.

As for the figure...looks like standard QC variance bro. You could try asking them for another head. It's not the first head people have had to get a replacement for and won't be the last. There is all kinds of small (but big) QC errors in the line. I remember seeing one of the vampire dude with a bunch of random black paint splotched all over his face.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170207-125731.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-125731.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Hopefully this guy comes out in this kickstarter wave. This book was so delayed but I'm glad it gives us a sneak peak.

Malleus is one of the brothers of necrominus.

This guy in the image is the confirmed final boss of Mythic Legion
>>
File: Scalekin King.jpg (88KB, 417x687px) Image search: [Google]
Scalekin King.jpg
88KB, 417x687px
>>6170172
>anyone know if they will they issue the blood knight Fan Voted guy?

They've been claiming that at some point this year they'll have a big Wave 1 pre-order sale that encompasses ALL first generation figures. But only figures who meet a minimum order number will actually be put into production. Vorgus was a pretty popular character, especially for people who just want one or two figures, so he'll most likely make the cut.

>>6170159
>What do you hope we get some day?
>>6170166
>>6170296
What both of these anons said. I want Lizardmen. I went so far as to even make my own mock up during the first KS, but I never got around to finishing the colors. I had planned to do two versions, one Lizardman King (pic related) and one more generic Lizardgrunt, but never got around to doing the second one.

>What is your favorite figure that has already been released?
I've been loving Illgar lately, which I find fairly surprising. I got him mainly for his weapons, but I had planned to also use him as an old, bearded blacksmith skeleton guy. But I decided to try his bone head on him...and then found him a tattered cloak, and now he's an ancient skeleton swordmaster. My only issue is, while it was a fantastic surprise to see he came with a dagger (on top of the sword, axe and shield) it would have been nice if it was painted to match.

>What are you most looking forward to from this kickstarter?
...the weapons. I won't lie, the figures all look great, but the unique weapons can turn a good figure great, a great figure fantastic and a fantastic figure into something completely amazing.

>>6170315
In the year or so since the last KS figures have shipped, I've purchased at LEAST a dozen different figures all from the various pre-order, mid-wave and in-stock sales. While it's killing me in shipping, not once did I pay aftermarket prices. Sign up, throw a dollar in, and you'll be updated for life.
>>
>>6170359

...uses mostly wave 1 parts with new wings, head, loin armor and pauldrons...I can see him making it to 2.0. They mentioned they're going to release Batwings (and a wing adapter) at some point, and they teased the evil weapon set will have more villains to wield them...so now I have to reorganize my order to fit in another deluxe figure.
>>
Is there a customization system online (that's not the fan exclusive poll) that I can use to see how different parts of the figures can fit together? Or do I have to MS Paint it?
>>
>>6170336
>>6170329
>>6170342

Shit I just realized that both of my Kickstarter Skapulars don't even HAVE any black in the nose... Kind of like it better this way as none of my other skeletons have solid black noses or eyes.

The AllStars does look noticeably shittier than the original one, though. I have an extra one coming tomorrow so I'll compare mine as well.
>>
How far up your own ass do you have to be to make THIS post on a forum about toys?

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1853
>>
>>6170387
>http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1853

Let me guess that is the post about trans- yep lol.

It's the classic "I don't really care about this so don't get mad but I'm going to write three pages about why I care about this" move.

Like it's really a non issue here this is such a diverse lineup and people can imagine these characters to be whatever they want to be. I'm sure this thread will end well.
>>
>>6170378
MSpaint it

>>6170387
While there really was no need to post it, there's also no need to be upset by it. Asexual, non-gendered characters aren't exactly unheard of in fantasy and it's not like adding a single character of questionable gender/sexuality would cause any harm.

I think the real question should be how buttblasted are you to be so bothered by it you had to call it out?
>>
>>6170394
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend any SJWs.
>>
>>6170387

Fucking hell why are trans people always such giant fucking annoying douchebags?
>>
>>6170394
>and it's not like adding a single character of questionable gender/sexuality would cause any harm

Most of the figures could be that, though, it's just lorefags wanting it printed in a bio. It's the same kind of people who need to know that the one knight legion builder is "male" because they can't bear the idea of another female figure lol.
>>
File: peter david.jpg (179KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
peter david.jpg
179KB, 640x620px
>>6170393
>>6170387
We need more toys of gypsies
>>
>>6170329
My skap was a little rough as well, had a big blob of black paint on the side of his head that I managed to mostly scrap off, and a small piece of paint scrapped off on his tabard(luckily his pauldrons mostly cover it.)
>>
>>6170420

>>concerned look
>>
>>6170387
Well that was a bunch of bullshit I wish I hadn't of read.
>>
>>6170308
Oh SHIT I didn't know 1/12 scale macauhuitls existed! Thanks man! Gonna buy this fig just for the weapon haha.

>>6170310
Yeah I'm a little disappointed with the lack of shirt sleeves and pants parts. I wanted some upper leg pants for my Dark Souls custom project but that doesn't exist in the line yet.

>>6170393
do any of the skeletons have confirmed genders? Couldn't you just write your own lore where like, Gryshaa is whatever you want them to be? I dunno this just seems like such a non-issue. Pick someone androgenous and call them anything you want.

Anyone know what kind of paint I'd want to use to do a slightly darker wash on a silver knight legion builder?
>>
>>6170387
What did they mean by this?
It was basically
>im not advocating for trans mythic legions
>but i wouldnt be mad if they did
Okay? God these """"people""" are mentally ill.
>>
>>6170450
>Couldn't you just write your own lore where like, Gryshaa is whatever you want them to be?

Haha yeah they could officially tell me that Gryshaa was a cat person and I'd be like fuck you he's some middle eastern bounty hunter dude in weird armor to me.

Not having like thirty years of cartoons and bullshit behind them, all of these figures are pretty neutral characters even the ones with faces imo. Some people need official verification, I dunno.
>>
I have a loose "story" for all of the figures and MOTUC I own so I couldn't give a single fuck about existing bios but I do respect the thought behind it. If it matters this much, just come up with your own autistic ideas like me.
>>
>>6170387

lol that's retarded but equally retarded are the people getting extreme buttblasted by it. If 4H is smart they will just stick to their guns that each character can be whatever you want it to be. Just like when someone started some crusade about Aydon's shoulder armor being too "feminine" lol. His fucking shoulder armor.
>>
>>6170308
Any pics of him holding it?
>>
>>6170325
>>looks arabic but also kind of russian

Is Gryshaa trans-country?
>>
>>6170480
The funny thing he's not even crying about sexual preference, but gender identity. People back "then"didn't have the time to come up with that bullshit, to busy spending everyday just survivng.
>>
>>6170494
Actually, there's plenty of evidence of transgender awareness in older civilizations.

The argument become rather moot, however, as Mythic Legions is not about any sort of historical accuracy, what with the skellies, goblins, trolls, and such.

Anyways, if someone wants a trans character in their toy, they can make up their own story about the character. Nothing says they have to stick with the lore when they play with their toys.
>>
>>6170483
Unfortunately no. He (and a lot of the rest of my collection) are currently stored away at my parents' property. We moved and couldn't take everything with us at the time. He can hold it two-handed, though, which is nice.
>>
File: major figma.jpg (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
major figma.jpg
96KB, 600x450px
>>6170505
I'm not sure why they even want to out characters as being formely a boy turned into a girl.

Isn't that what they don't want to happen to them?
>>
>>6170387
Tranny here. Someone tweet #notyourshield at him.
>>
>>6170519
I agree that it would be unnecessary. They could just as easily make a gender neutral character, who's gender, race, etc. is totally unknown and it wouldn't bother anyone while still giving people the softer option of an lgbt character.
>>
So, we have quite a few days before the kickstarter is done, do you think they'll offer up any more baddies?
>>
>>6170387
>http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1853

This is just when of those freaks from He-Man.Org who takes it up the ass who's trying to force this nonsense into everything.

They pulled this same B.S. with MOTU. It was pretty pathetic.
>>
Will they ask for the shipping address later? I have family in the states and thought it would be a good idea to have it sent to them.
>>
Finally got my 1.75 shipment. It was sitting outside my door in pouring rain, thanks Obama

Already regretted that I didn't get Scaphoid the green skeleton as apparently he had excellent paint job and his price already soared beyond 80 bucks on ebay. I really hope BBTS carry these 1.75 stuff because otherwise it'll be forever until I can actually own one
>>
>>6170744
what did you get?
>>
File: IMG_20170207_182501.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_182501.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
Just opened my Baron and something is amiss. First can anyone confirm that the gauntlet piece supposed to be black, while the upper arm and hand supposed to be metallic? It's not very clear in promo pic, but it is kind of jarring here. I wonder if they assembled the wrong part on him. Maybe the hand is also supposed to be black, or the gauntlet forearm supposed to be metallic?

Second thing I noticed is that he doesn't have any red eye painted on him, while in the promo pics like http://www.shopfourhorsemen.com/mylebavo.html he definitely had some. Can someone with the exact figure confirm this?

Finally a minor nitpick the paint on the crotch tabbard is abysmal. It is gloppy, and the black is peeking through. It kinda looks like he had a purple dong coming out of his crotch tabbard. I wonder if I can get replacement piece for this.

Other than him the Templar legion builders, shadow orcs, and deluxe knights were all excellent.
>>
>>6170778
Yes, the forearms are supposed to be black with silver hands

The eye-paint never made it to production, sadly

That's super unlucky

Glad everything else is fine
>>
>>6170765
I got rock troll, x6 templar legion builder, baron black knight here >>6170778, black minotaur, 2x deluxe knights.

Pretty happy overall except I'm kinda confused with the black knight. The rest of the figures seemed flawless
>>
>>6170778
Is there a purple splotch on his helmet or is it just the picture?
>>
Still no Lava Goblin?
>>
>>6170792
Just the picture. His helmet is fine

>>6170787
Thanks for confirming these things. Not that big of a deal overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Probably just gonna paint over the whole crotch tabbard black
>>
>>6170708
Yes. They'll send out a pledge manager a while after the Kickstarter. You'll be able to add more products and change or confirm your address. They're probably not going to lock the manager until the figures are about to ship next year, so you have plenty of time to decide the address.
>>
>>6170778

I love Baron but I still feel like Gorgo is the perfect stereotypical fantasy "black knight" minus his giant antlers.

>>6170789

Man why didn't I get templar legion builders I thought Godfreys would be enough but they were so cheap.

>>6170744

I can't imagine BBTS not wanting to get in on basically free money.
>>
File: Warhammer Fantasy Blood Knights.jpg (113KB, 750x640px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer Fantasy Blood Knights.jpg
113KB, 750x640px
>>6170830
Baron, sans bucket helm, was what I was hoping the first FanEx figure would turn out like.

I just want a Warhammer-style Blood Knight toy, dammit...
>>
>>6170744
>Already regretted that I didn't get Scaphoid
Me too, he looks really nice in the pics people are posting.
>>
>>6170843
I remember you in the original kickstarter threads posting that same picture. Lol. Im sorry bud.
>>
File: 1445273560752.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445273560752.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>6170854
HE'S A FUCKIN VAMPIRE KNIGHT WITH RED ARMOR, HE SHOULDA HAD BAT EARS

Not fuckin HORNS, goddamn morons!

Fuckin FUCK!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
Hey guys, what service did the old orders use for tracking?
I want to find out where my radioactive skellybone is at.
>>
>>6170830
>I still feel like Gorgo is the perfect stereotypical fantasy "black knight"
To each of their own. I sold my Gorgo a while ago, because that helmet mold when split between different factions is kind of silly. Why would Ignatius the knight in shining armor, barbarian king, blood knight and gorgo all have the same helmets? I had all 4 of them and posed together they kinda look silly, so I sold my Gorgo
>>
>>6170867
Mine was Fedex, however I didn't get any notification at all.
>>
File: IMAG0338_1.jpg (588KB, 3238x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0338_1.jpg
588KB, 3238x2304px
>>6170843
I agree, the last fan vote should have used bat wings for the helmet. If you have the blood knight and the black knight though...
>>
>>6170901
I do, but I'm really scared of painting it wrong and don't have the time or materials while I'm at university.
>>
>>6170905
understandable. I do wish you could buy heads/pieces separately, but I'm sure that would end up being a mess.
>>
>>6170909
I'm sure they would make money on head packs.
>>
>>6170912
Even if they were just blank head packs, like the test shot figures that were released before 1.0
>>
>>6170924
They could make some bank with some full on unpainted toys. Then no one could bitch about their paint (myself included) and you'd see a MASSIVE upswing in awesome customs.
>>
>>6170926
So just Legion Builders with unpainted heads?
>>
>>6170929
>full on unpainted

No. Just plastic. Like I said.
>>
>>6170931
So like the series 1 knight and dwarf legion builders
>>
>>6170658
Apparently there was a comment on the 4H facebook page about someone being relived we were at the "last two" Stretch Goals, to which Cornboy responded "Last two?!? Lol..."

The insinuation being that there's actually a lot more coming. And with the release of the Artbook and the comments regarding the Evil Weapon set, I'm pretty certain there's at least one massive big bad still...waiting in the wings.

>>6170744
I'm kinda sad I passed on Scaphy too, that green looks a lot better on the final product. But he will be part of the big Wave 1 sale to happen later this year (probably summer) so you'll have more chances to get him.

>>6170859
Best bet is to grab a Barbarian builder pack, or maybe just see if you can buy the batwings themselves. the BTS on the 4H forums could have someone with extra bits they're willing to get rid of.

>>6170877
I've been saying from the start that Gorgo not having a unique head was a HUGE mistake. He's the only faction leader without one, and even worse his head was used four times. In fairness, two of those four times were fan based decisions, through the FanEx voting and the general demand for a "Death Dealer" expy.

That said, I got a feeling that issue will be rectified during this KS by Gorgo getting a "demotion" of sorts in his own army.

>>6170912
They've been asked about it regularly, but the general response usually comes back to it being a logistics issue in the way the molds are laid out.
>>
>>6170926

People would still bitch...oh boy would they bitch.
>>
File: cap sez co.jpg (137KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
cap sez co.jpg
137KB, 1024x682px
>>6170415
>>
Jjuno looking sweet
>>
File: scan0023.jpg (223KB, 613x552px) Image search: [Google]
scan0023.jpg
223KB, 613x552px
>>6170519
This

My girl is a trans-woman. She and a lot of her peers are fucking sick of this wave of gender politics from millennials that want to be specifically labeled as TRANS when all she & her friends struggled with was just to be regarded as a woman & lives under the radar about it.

A declared tranny action figure, especially right now, would just cause a shitstorm of /pol/ bullshit when all we want to do is be left alone to argue among ourselves about scales, articulation, cloth vs. plastic & all the other dumb shit that brought us here.

>>6170778
Shit, I was really looking forward to this guy.

>>6170830
>Gorgo is the perfect stereotypical fantasy "black knight" minus his giant antlers.

I switched the antlers out for barbarian builder horns & it looks a LOT better
>>
>>6170315
>Not when the aftermarket price is $60 plus
4H has zero control over aftermarket price
LBs cost 20 dollars
>>
>>6171006
>I switched the antlers out for barbarian builder horns & it looks a LOT better

I kinda like the Antlers, they're what really drew me to him. A very different take on the headgear of the evil warlord. I gave him a couple of black dwarves with gold antlers and weapons as subordinates, along side some orcs of course, and they just kind of go well together.

...that said, a LOT of these figures are running around with antlers now to the point it's getting kind of silly.
>>
>>6171047
>Gorgo is secretly just two evil dwarves in one suit of armor
kek
>>
>>6171047
Evil knights with antlers are pretty common trope in Celtic-themed fantasy. The Horned King in the Chronicles of Prydain, for example. Or the Knights who say Ni.
>>
>>6171068
With the way the image of Faunus (?) is cracking I was hoping we'd see an evil use of that head.
>>
>>6171055
....................oh my god this is awesome. I think a pic of this will be needed.

>>6171068
...I don't exactly read much. But Gorgo being Celtic just makes me like him more lol
>>
>get my figures today
>about to drop another 200

sigh... they timed this well
>>
I wish they had some basic male heads sans helmet. Mandibulus is basically what I would have wanted if I had the 10k to drop on the personal likeness figure pledge.
>>
>>6171210
>Mandibulus is basically what I would have wanted if I had the 10k to drop on the personal likeness figure pledge.

Are you anorexic or something?
>>
>>6171219
No. I just think some kind of knight with one skeleton arm would be really awesome looking.
>>
My deluxe knight blue torso wont fit his arms in... What do?
>>
>>6171432
Is the fit too tight or too loose?
If the first, boil in water.
If the second, thicken with Pledge floor polish.
>>
>>6170816
Should I buy three of each army builder I want to singely buy or buy six of each and sell half of them for twice the price of each half for later?
>>
>>6171438
>sell half of them for twice the price of each half for later?

Sure, if you have the money to do so. But remember during the first week of release or so you'll be competing with BBTS and the markup was only 10 bucks or so.
>>
>>6171006
Its just kids thinking they can change the world from their brainwash whatever university deemed fit for a utopia. They are determined to control others and dehumanize anyone they disagree with. Even toy companies are not safe anymore
>>
I can't decide if I should just buy these for myself or if I should buy a bunch and sell them in my game shop. It's a card/tabletop gaming shop so I have no idea if they'll sell like crazy or like warm milk on a hot day.
If you saw these in a tabletop gaming shop with the sorts of prices I would have to charge to make a little money, would you buy them without knowing anything about them?
>>
>>6171485
At three seperate University's I've been to, I've never seen any of this shit. I think it's from the internet.
>>
>>6171515
Stupid people who couldn't attend college have started the meme that college is a liberal brainwashing factory.
>>
>>6171506
>warm milk on a hot day
You can always ebay them reliably for a lot of money. It kind of depends though, some certain archetypes are guaranteed to sell. For example the generic knights, barbarians, generic skeleton and the templar knights. The generic legion builders too. There are other exemplary characters who were initially severely under-ordered then people realized how cool they were and then shoots up in price.

The weirder characters like the demons, elfs, etc. I'd say cater to a very specific need and are fairly big risk. There are a lot of not very interesting women characters and twink elves in this upcoming line. For example, pic related is the only remaining 1.0 character available at BBTS, because he's a weird yellow pikachu demon that only cater to a specific people.

The safest bet would be to stock up on legion builders, they're $95 for like x6 of them and they're for sure designed to be generic. The upcoming elves comes with 2 extra heads and dwarves comes with an extra head.
>>
>>6171519
>tfw thats the only one of the two demons i bought

He looks pretty neat in hand.
>>
>>6171506
these figs are $18-33 a piece, so you'd get $7-14 profit at mark-up? why even bother
>>
File: Count Marzo flicker.jpg (3MB, 3318x2212px) Image search: [Google]
Count Marzo flicker.jpg
3MB, 3318x2212px
>>6171521
You got pics of him? I'm tempted to get him and the demon girl to go with MOTUC Count Marzo.
>>
Gobblins. Loving it
>>
>>6171801
Now we're talking. Thus should have been there from the beginning.
>>
>>6171801
Holy fuuuuck. I need like a squad of these to run around with my forest troll.
>>
>>6171506
It's a tough call. Even with a mark up you'd be cheaper than the raping people get from buying a Warhammer pack of minis. Plus they don't have to paint them.

You might get some impulse buys from them and wouldn't have to worry with competing against BBTS prices. Plus if they don't sell you can always eBay them later. I made enough selling extras of the KS Exclusive, the Orc guys and that Fan Exclusive after the figures came out that covered my pledge from the last one.

I'm surprised no one made a game to go along with these yet.
>>
>>6171801
I like the direction they're going in now.
>>
>>6171801
Alright, shit. I had no interest in this line before, but I can really get down with a goblin to hang around with my other toys. What do I need to do to get this guy?
>>
>>6171517
>>6171515
>>6171485
from what I have read and seen, it seems like when it started in Academia there were a few cases of professors inserting this sort of bias into lessons outside of stuff like Gender Studies. I get the impression that Gender Studies very quickly became a foothold for third wave feminism idealology in colleges.

But Gender Studies on it's own wasn't really a bad thing, at least in my opinion. Universities should be advocating understanding of all possible viewpoints and areas of knowledge, and that includes even the Gender Studies.

The realissue of all this political correctness and crazy civil rights issue corrupting even Academia actually has it's primary roots with the students. Sure the professors and staff are at fault for enabling this, but it was the students who suddenly started making demands for 'safe environments'. They would form up student unions and manage to persuade higher ups in the school into forming student run oversight committees that focused on 'proper ethical and moral behavior' and police other students, even the teachers as well.

There are plenty of colleges that are trying to push back against this and allow true freedom of speech, but there are still too many cases of high end Colleges condoning this mindset. Like last christmas break(not this past one) when Harvard had placed 'Holiday Placemats for Social Justice' on all the tables in dining and lounge areas. Distributed by the administrators themselves, these mats told students when going home to their families who did not have a proper educated view of the world, how to re-educate their families. Harvard has profusely apologized for it, but it is indeed an issue that is emerging in the past few years.
>>
>>6171801
Pls stop my wallet already ded

>>6171820
How much did you pledge and how many figures did you sell? I imagine you'd have to sell at least dozens make enough profit to cover the cost of your entire pledge.
>>
>>6171801
Is this a new body? the legs at least look more spindly than the dwarves.
>>
BTW, the next voting for the parts of the fantastic exclusive is up, most of them are a landslide to continue the leather/bare skin, but the loin armor is a hot race!
>>
>>6171851
Give them money then wait patiently like a good boy.
>>
>>6171801
>while awesome, glad it's something I can live without
>simultaneously want the next reveal to be something that rapes my wallet
>>
>>6172075

If they start doing dragon-men or something like that, I'm in for a world of hurt.
>>
>>6172077
I can see popping a lizard head on this body to get little reptile people. Or hyena heads to get some Kobolds. Though more leather and fur would be needed for them.
>>
>>6171801

Oh damn they are still coming up with tons of new body parts...
>>
File: IMG_2278.png (357KB, 639x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.png
357KB, 639x641px
I haven't bought any ML figures before, but they are made to be popped apart and part swapped, right?

Basically, I want to be able to switch the extra female torso from the Knight Builder 2 with Xarria's torso, so she has an armored torso. Is that supposed to be possible?
>>
File: attachment.jpg (2MB, 1680x3521px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
2MB, 1680x3521px
>>6172110
>Or hyena heads to get some Kobolds
Fun fact, it is beleived the reason for dog bolds in japanese media is due to a mistranslation from one of the earliest descriptions of the kobold in DnD. They were mentioned to have Dog-like faces while having a scaled hide. The japanese translations apparantly turned that into dog faces and ran with it.

I can't find the specific descriptions at the moment so have this instead.

>Captcha: select all the street signs
>Tucker street

Yes captcha, Tucker's kobolds were most terrifying.
>>
>>6171519
Thanks.
>>6171525
Do you think shops make 100% profit on the shit they sell? $7 profit on an $18 investment is great for a small business, dingus.
>>6171801
Nice!
>>
>>6172146
Yes that's possible
>>
File: gnoll.jpg (121KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.jpg
121KB, 400x511px
>>6172110
>hyena
Oh man I'd love some gnoll characters.I love hyenas in general, so this would be tops.
>>
>>6172156
Kobolds always get dismissed when people don't realize they attack in small army sized swarms & they are masters of traps.

>>6172146
Damn...now that you suggested that I might do the same. Colors may not much though...
>>
Got my knight builder. Final colors are kind of disgusting. Metallic red doesn't really go with the gold and teal. I guess 4H didn't care enough to correct the paint sample.
>>
File: MYL Add On 02.08.17COM.jpg (616KB, 1375x3250px) Image search: [Google]
MYL Add On 02.08.17COM.jpg
616KB, 1375x3250px
18 days to go...
>>
>>6172296
I want to easily spend 700 dollars but it is really hard to justify that much in 1 purchase.
>>
File: Shield pack pitch.jpg (103KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
Shield pack pitch.jpg
103KB, 680x532px
Does anybody else want just a shield pack for legion builders?
>>
So for one of everything I'm looking at almost $1200 now.
>>
>>6172218
Maybe give the demon a torso from the iron knight or vampire legion builder instead.
>>
So is the goblin a new body or is it just the dwarf one again?
>>
>>6172296
why isn't this on the KS page? has anyone given them this image?
>>
File: 1486583552063.jpg (644KB, 1375x3250px) Image search: [Google]
1486583552063.jpg
644KB, 1375x3250px
Man im at 300$ and it feels like i'm not getting anything haha. Ghost guy is my initial pledge.
>>
How can i get gadriel without the black face? I want her but shes black not a pure white angel that makes sense
>>
>>6172484
I hope they stop adding things.
I've already had to change a bunch of choices around.
>>
File: ML Total.jpg (367KB, 1375x3250px) Image search: [Google]
ML Total.jpg
367KB, 1375x3250px
>>6172526
Forgot pic...
>>
>>6172538
She comes with a helmet. Just use that.
>>
>>6172299
What's the difference between dropping that much one purchase as opposed to many smaller purchases if you can afford the large purchase now?
>>
File: My picks as of 02.08.17.jpg (627KB, 1375x3250px) Image search: [Google]
My picks as of 02.08.17.jpg
627KB, 1375x3250px
>>6172428
(I'm the guy who makes them)

I put the first version up on their FB page but nobody seemed to pay it any mind so I wasn't going to bother. Whoever specifically runs 4H's FB might be leery of me since they still owe me figures from the very first run & they stopped talking to me about it after the third time I reminded them and they said "Oh yeah, those will be out to you next week!"

It was a six pack of legion builder black armor Skellys, I bought TWO sets (12) & they only sent me one (6) after all the rigamarole of the allocations had supposedly been settled.

They shorted me before on some Clavians in the previous wave which I got...eventually but even by 4H standards of shipping and communication its become absurd. I've even told them that if they didn't have them in stock I'd be willing to take replacements but...it's 4H and they've proven that one-on-one communication isn't their strong suit. I've been half tempted to dig up their phone number but they are sitting on several 'generated fedex labels' for two weeks now in my name so I'm going to hold off an see what happens.

Oh yeah...I just made it to price out within my budget & thought it might be useful for budgeting.

Here is mine so far.
>>
>>6172548
I usually try to budget myself on toy purchases. If theres a marvel legends wave I used to buy it at once, but lately I'll pick a figure up at a time. I just ordered black panther last night from walmart. This way, of course, there is no way to budget so it's a little different. To me, at least.
>>
File: 1292798942993.jpg (49KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1292798942993.jpg
49KB, 500x491px
>>6172580

Thanks for the spreadsheet.

I for one appreciate it.
>>
>>6172582
Just buy the things you when you can afford them. If you miss out on these now you're either gonna miss out on them forever or pay WAY more than you should.
Either way, count yourself lucky. I'm dropping at least $3,000 on these and I don't even have anywhere to put them because my shelves are already full.
>>
does this figure have teeth like the orc? i can't tell.

And is there any news on the dragon figure they were planning? That was 4h, right?
>>
>>6172597
>$3,000
Why?
>>
>>6172601
I like fantasy toys and army building. I'm buying multiples of quite a few of them and at least 1 of everything.
>>
>>6172572
descriptions of angels that have not been changed to be palatable describe them as gross flesh masses and floating heads, and really don't paint an appealing mental picture. you're right there's not much on their appearance but i'd say bayonetta is the only one thats actually said 'these are angels and they're freaky' vs. 'these are angels and they look like beautiful blonde white humans'
>>
File: wallet rape.png (79KB, 262x150px) Image search: [Google]
wallet rape.png
79KB, 262x150px
>>6172597
>I'm dropping at least $3,000 on these

That's almost four months worth of mortgage payments for me.

What the hell are you getting? A bunch of army builders?
>>
File: Mothman.jpg (224KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman.jpg
224KB, 1000x910px
>>6172587

Or we have...
>>
>>6172624
2-3 of each weapon pack
1 of every character + 1 additional Hagnon, Barbarian Builder, Faunus, 2 additional Xarria, 3 additional Vampire Knight, Delphina & Boarrior
1 each Galadriel and Artemis
6 Deluxe Knight Builder
6 of each standard builder incl/Goblins
>>
>>6172610
Why build an army if you have nowhere to put them, though?
>>
>>6172643
I'll find somewhere eventually. If I don't buy them now then I'll get price gouged for them later, and it's not like some boxes in my closet are going to inconvenience me.
I might have to switch my office and guest room around since my guest room is bigger and I could add more shelving units if I made it my office.
>>
>>6172598
>And is there any news on the dragon figure they were planning? That was 4h, right?
does anyone know? someone was planning a poseable dragon, was that 4h?
>>
>>6172652

They hinted in one of their Kickstarter updates that they'd VERY MUCH like to do a dragon. So yes, it's a possibility...hopefully not anytime soon, because my shit can't take any more money loss with all these toys I want right now.
>>
>>6172627
Mothman wasn't an angel, he's an alien.
>>
>>6172652
there's an interview where Cornboy mentioned wanting to make a massive Dragon as a part of Mythic Legions, but nothing is planned. I wouldn't expect for a long time, honestly.
>>
>only two Necronominus faction members

Guess I'll add two Goblins to my pledge than. Would be nice if we got a legion builder for them.
>>
File: Goblin Legion Builder.png (416KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Legion Builder.png
416KB, 680x682px
>>6172677
Uhhh...
>>
Can we PLEEEEASE get another troll this KS? That frog troll sounds interesting. Also, is the 1.75 sets going to be rereleased! I now realize i need the radioactive skelly.
>>
whats after the goblin? was that the end? I hope they add more hot barbarian women.
>>
>>6172693
I think he means a new legion builder for the Necronominus / undead faction.
>>
File: Necro.png (515KB, 720x373px) Image search: [Google]
Necro.png
515KB, 720x373px
>>6172693
This one anon. It's weird the bog goblin is and not the regular one though.
>>
>>6172705
>>6172693
>>6172697

Just... put them on your shelf together no one is going to call the police lol.
>>
>>6172705
The bog goblin's got the Orc faction logo on the packaging.

>>6172713
It's not so much about the faction, we're just hoping for another undead legion builder
>>
>>6172827
>to fund new tooling for action figures

Uh, yeah, for parts that can be PURPOSELY REUSED to maximize how many different figures we CAN get. That doesn't mean new parts for every goddamn thing released. How fucking dumb are YOU?
>>
Is this guy still butthurt about the goblins? Jfc. I like how they look and I'm glad I didn't get the bog goblins now and will get these ones instead.
>>
Mandibulus' surcoat is an old piece, right? So old heads should be able to fit onto it?
>>
File: BBC.jpg (133KB, 1000x763px) Image search: [Google]
BBC.jpg
133KB, 1000x763px
They're so beautiful...
>>
>>6172946
IKEA guy isn't me, it's from Michael's. It's a tiny lantern with a cord, I ran the cord down the back of his arm to hide it, but there's a battery pack. I'll take a picture for you in a bit if you want.
>>
File: File_001.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
File_001.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6172973
I'm so jelly. I wish they'd release another minotaur.
>>
File: skeleton bones.jpg (138KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton bones.jpg
138KB, 1050x591px
DA DA DA DA DAAA DA DA DA...
>>
File: IMG_2096.jpg (506KB, 3264x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2096.jpg
506KB, 3264x519px
>>6172929
>>
File: 1478040158118.jpg (245KB, 1452x814px) Image search: [Google]
1478040158118.jpg
245KB, 1452x814px
>april 2018
>assuming no delays
>>
>>6172973
>>6172973
God im so jelly. I skipped that wave because i wasnt so into the crazy colors throughout and I had not received the 1st KS figures yet so i wanted to wait. Regret it. I now need green skelly and the blue gladiator skelly so fucking bad

Will these be going up on BBTS soon? Or anywhere else I can get them for non rape?
>>
>>6173065

As Tom Petty said, waiting is the hardest part. But the time will come, son, the time will come!
>>
Is there a trick to tighten the hip hinge on these figures? some of my 1.75 templar knights have loose hips
>>
I'm personally a bit disappointed that the goblins look so much like standard post-Tolkien contemporary goblins. I can understand why they'd go that route but after the more frog-like bog goblin I was kind of hoping they'd take a more Victorian or Froud-like approach.
>>
>>6173010
Holy shit which skelly is that on the left?? That looks cool as hell
>>
>>6173012
Thing is, this is a fantasy world made by the 4H. If they want to make a goblin that's 20 inches tall, then they can because it's theirs.

Your opinion doesn't matter. You may not like it, and you don't have to buy it, but saying it's not a goblin is just flat wrong. It is a goblin. It's their world's version of a goblin.

So please shit up now and stop contributing to the cancer.
>>
>>6173114

That would be Illgar. He was one I HAD to have...I skipped on him initially cause I didn't know he had a skeleton head (he's got a bearded dwarf head too), but I rectified that when they went back up for sale.
>>
>>6173010
I need pixxus so bad im literally crying now because i dont have him
>>
>>6172923
...you do realize the Goblin HAS a new torso right? That this figure is mostly new parts with only the arms and boots being reused? That this guy is a tiny little grunt that's shorter then the Dwarves? You realize these things right?

Because it would look awfully silly of you to complain about the 4H being too cheap to make new parts for a figure that's mostly made of new parts.

Also, the Bog Goblin was one of the best damn figures from Wave 1.

>>6173066
At some point within the year, they're going to have a massive Super Pre-Order sale including all figures released from the original KS to 1.75, including the trolls. The catch being only figures who reach a certain minimum order will actually get made though.

>>6173102
Pledge future floor polish on the joint. It's an issue they're aware of but weren't really able to correct with the initial wave of figures. They claim the current KS figures won't have the same problem.
>>
>>6173301
>That this guy is a tiny little grunt that's shorter then the Dwarves? You realize these things right?

Is this confirmed? Cause if so that guy needs to fuck off already.
>>
>>6173310
One of the 4H confirmed it. They use the basic slender arms to make them look gangly and thin compared to the Dwarves with their thicker limbs. The arms and the boots are the only parts of the body construction that are reused, the rest is all new tooling.
>>
>>6173316
>They use the basic slender arms

So I take it the thighs are this way too right? So it's just the gloves and boots.
>>
>>6172693
Man...the 4h need some one-handed axes in their catalogue.
>>
>>6172156
diterlizzi's rat kobold best kobold
>>
>>6173324
The thighs are new for this figure, though the gloves and boots, along with the biceps are reused.

>>6173326
They added the Bearded and Orc axes to the weapon set up, and each weapon pack has at least one axe. The time of that modular axe is over, once 2.0 comes out, we'll be swimming in weapons.
>>
>>6171006
so are you a straight male or a girl who's attracted to girls? just curious, that's all.
>>
How big is the dwarf mold (specifically boarrior) next to a 1:18 figure like a GI Joe? I don't have a lot of 1:12 so I want some of these to pull double duty as Mythic monsters for my troops to fight. If anyone could take a pic of a dwarf next to a Joe I would be super grateful.
>>
>>6173329
i personally would love to see a modernized take on the old school dog/reptile/rat bolds. Can't just call them restatted ratfolk, or small sized dog/lizard folk, had a much more unique character to their appearance.

But Tony has a way with making any concept look good and unique, even if it is just rat bolds.
>>
>no draconians

whyy
>>
>>6173389
They need something for ML3. Dragon men will show up like those snake people in He-Man.
>>
>>6173301
>At some point within the year, they're going to have a massive Super Pre-Order sale including all figures released from the original KS to 1.75, including the trolls. The catch being only figures who reach a certain minimum order will actually get made though.

I wonder how the logistics of that is going to play out. Like if you order 6 different things but only 4 of them make. Will they refund shipping or cancel just those items from everyone's order or what.

In the meantime I am ready to give BBTS my money the second they put up overpriced Templar Builders.
>>
>>6173518
You are probably over thinking this but they will probably have orders open for a set amount of time. Order what you want but no payment will be taken at that time. Once the order window closes they will take payment for whatever figures were going to be made.

I really hope all of them get made but im sure some wont make the cut but who knows. They have only gained in popularity.
>>
>>6173301
>...you do realize the Goblin HAS a new torso right? That this figure is mostly new parts with only the arms and boots being reused? That this guy is a tiny little grunt that's shorter then the Dwarves? You realize these things right?
No shit? It's almost like I've already mentioned this before in the thread. The fact remains that everything else is still a reuse that isn't proportioned the way a goblin is.

>this guy is a tiny little grunt that's shorter then the Dwarves
Now there's the thing. How much shorter does the torso make him?
Last i checked, no one knows and no comparison has been made.
Considering how big the head is, will it be like the Bog Goblin where it actually makes him bigger?

>>6173307
>but are you for real with this shit?
It's not real. They don't really care what they're saying.
It's a bunch of angry people shouting anything to dismiss everything anyone says if they dislike the cheapo retool that necessitates completely new tooling.
>>
>>6173301
>At some point within the year, they're going to have a massive Super Pre-Order sale including all figures released from the original KS to 1.75, including the trolls. The catch being only figures who reach a certain minimum order will actually get made though.

where is this confirmed? i need the trolls nao
>>
>>6172596
You're welcome anon
>>
>>6172580
that's weird and petty of them. this image is so much better than the crappy text at the bottom of the ks
>>
>>6173564
>isn't proportioned the way a goblin is.
...in he media you're used to. You forgot that part. The part where this is their own line and they can have goblins be proportioned however they see fit.
>>
File: IMG_6198.png (2MB, 2000x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6198.png
2MB, 2000x1175px
>>6172693
Looks fine to me. Pic related is how I picture goblins but they aren't making Warcraft figures so they can do whatever they want.
>>
File: IMG_20170209_112613.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_112613.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>6173379
Do marvel universe toys fit the Joe scale?
>>
File: 18216564.jpg (48KB, 378x400px) Image search: [Google]
18216564.jpg
48KB, 378x400px
>>6173966
Nice! Thank you. I really appreciate it. I was hoping for something like pic related so that's pretty good.

Definitely getting boarrior then.
>>
File: 1486658952484-1131795884.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1486658952484-1131795884.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>6173982
Try this for reference the Minotaurs are nice
>>
>>6173966
MUs are a little smaller than modern Joes, some people are OK with it, some aren't so it'll have to be a personal decision on your part.
>>
>>6173991
Yeah, I was really hoping there'd be another mino this time around, but I guess I'll wait for that preorder sale whenever that happens.
>>
>>6173995
A skull-headed mino would be fucking godlike
>>
>>6173997
Oh man, yes it would. That would be amazing. They could even make the skull use the standard helmet horn holes so he could have antlers too.

Now I'm wondering how that boar head would look on the mino body, if that would even work.
>>
Can someone list which of the 2.0 stuff have hidden accessories (extra heads mostly) that's not on the KS page? I know the black lady angel comes with extra helmet, but not much else
>>
>>6174005
The boar wouldn't fit, it uses a special neck-piece.
>>
>>6174007
I think both vampire knights come with unarmored heads that look like Carpathias.

No idea if the vamp queen does too.
>>
>>6174007
4H really need to improve the pictures on the KS page. Most large weapons can't be seen completely. Is it a staff, an axe, or a spear? Alternate heads are not pictured.
>>
There's a Mythic Legions book(or comic) series starting!
>Greg Weisman
Well it'll never finish...
>>
>>6174007
They will list what the figures come with near the end, they did that last time too so if figured it will be the same again
>>
I wish they didn't add the extra twist ties to some of the figures. All of my post-Kickstarter ones have dents across the chest and thighs because of it.
>>
>>6174340
Weird, none of mine do.
>>
>>6174340

my eagalus came with the silver wire and had a dent put in.

My mythic legions that came had a super soft white wire and was perfectly fine.

So im assuming theyre making a switch.
>>
Why is gadriel a deluxe figure?
>>
>>6174070
but what we do get will likely be friggin awesome while it lasts
>>
>>6174542
She has wings, they cost extra.
>>
>>6174340
>>6174436
I just got my Covenant of Shadows and they're loosely tied with plastic-coated twists. No damage.

I'd prefer the soft paper kind but it's worlds better than the tight plastic bands Mattel uses for their Masters of the Universe that literally cut into the paint.
>>
I really wish they'd repaint myria. i don't get it because the other forest elf they have is light skin toned, not green.
>>
>>6174592

I think it's pretty.
>>
>>6174592
I just wish the armor wasn't green. Her skin blends into it too much, making her look more monochromatic than I'd like. She would look much better in bronze or silver armor IMO.
>>
>>
>>6174722
Fuck yes.
>>
>>6174592
>>6174631

Either one of these would've worked for me, especially since she's basically one of only two elf females. Hopefully the FanEx figure goes the Elf Girl Rogue route it seems to be heading.

Also, the new named goblin is so awesome, I now need him and two legion builders to follow and annoy him.
>>
>>6174722
I am so hyped for this. Getting at least two troop builder goblins and this guy for sure.

We'll be able add on in the backerkit too, right?
>>
>>6174722
maybe the NEXT reveal will be something I want. For real this time.
>>
>>6174728
Yes, after the KS is closed and your initial pledge is processed it'll be another few weeks before you get the Backerkit survey. After that it'll remain open for a few weeks where you could spend more then you pledged to get more figures.

There will also most likely be a Storehorsemen Pre-Order sale after the molds are tooled but before they go into full production. You'll pay per figure, and probably more then the KS price, as well as for more shipping but it's a third chance to get figures from this wave.
>>
>>6173126
Shit, I only saw the dwarf head, didn't realize it had a skelly head, now I have the sads
>>
>>6174722
do want!
>>
>>6174722
This KS wave went from me thinking it was alright to releasing 4 figures I must have in a row. Holy fuck
>>
>>6174722
More gobbos!I actually like the builder's head better than this one, still, very nice. Warleader goblin when?
>>
i'm officially at $300 so far. i expect it to be closer to $400 by the end
>>
>>6171801
Just came into thread, not sure how kickstarters work. How much do you have to donate to get one of these?
>>
>>6174797
$30 (including the $12 shipping. Additional goblin legion builders are $18.)
>>
>>6174814
So once you've donated at least $30 you can just buy additional goblins for $18? Or am I just retarded?
>>
>>6174816
Yep.
>>
>>6174816
That is correct.
>>
File: It's beautiful.jpg (6KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
It's beautiful.jpg
6KB, 243x207px
>>6174819
>>6174820
Awesome, getting paid tomorrow so I'll be doin' that. Getting me some goblins fo sho
>>
>>6174797
You have to pledge a minimum of $30 for one of the basic figures. That would get you one of the 4 basic Legion Builders (spending $45 would get you one the more detailed figures of the initial wave, this initial purchase also includes shipping).

Once you have your initial pledge you then add onto it the amount it would cost to purchase whatever additional figures or accessory sets you like.

For example, if you want the new Goblin figure, you would pledge $63, $30 for the initial figure, then $33 for the fully painted Goblin figure.

At the end of the Kickstarter, the money is collected. A few weeks after you'll receive a Survey (remember your Sign in and Password) where you can select exactly what items you would like to receive or even purchase more items then what you pledged for (at additional cost).

Once your pledge is paid for and your survey submitted (again, remember your log in info and SAVE THE CONFIRMATION) it's just a small, simple, totally common....1-2 year wait for the figures to ship out to you.

This will be their third KS, and they've delivered each time. It may take a while but the figures will get delivered.
>>
>>6174830
The payment plan thing for me sounds daunting, so you "buy" a figure unpainted and pay more for it to be painted?
>>
>>6174836
No. Some are called "legion builders" which means they have minimal paint and are intended as generic soldiers.

Some are named characters with much more paint and unique head sculpts, which cost more because of the extra paint and work they require.
>>
>>6174836

legion builders aren't unpainted, they just have basic paintjobs, nothing flashy.

The more expensive figures have unique sculpts or weapons, and more detailed paint.

legion builders are cheap so you can army(legion) build them, without spending a lot.
>>
File: 1455971070772.jpg (12KB, 350x345px) Image search: [Google]
1455971070772.jpg
12KB, 350x345px
>>6174816

Yes to both.
>>
>>6174843
>>6174840
So would the Deluxe Knight Builder set be flashy or just regular paint job? Also sorry for these really stupid questions. I've just wanted some medieval figs and these are right up my alley. Also I noticed people taking about trolls and Minotaurs, was that from the older kick-starters?
>>
>>6174843
The 1st series knights were basically unpainted with all the colors dyed into the plastic. It might be the same for the steel and iron knights.
>>
File: MYL Add On 02.09.17 COMPACT.jpg (630KB, 1375x3104px) Image search: [Google]
MYL Add On 02.09.17 COMPACT.jpg
630KB, 1375x3104px
17 days to go...

the body is willing but...my wallet....
>>
>>6174845
The deluxe knight builder has named-character tier paint job, plus it has multiple different parts and weapons for swapping, which makes for good part-swapping fodder if you get multiple figures. They are pretty great.
>>
>>6174844
Don't be a dick, he's asking a question.
>>
>>6174830
That is a nice summation, could I crib it for the next 'add-on' worksheet?
>>
File: 1464563703830.png (1MB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1464563703830.png
1MB, 1122x1122px
>>6174852
>he's asking a question.

...and I answered it.
>>
hey are the stands worth it?
>>
any chance of her having a helmet-less head?
>>
>>6174860
It seems like they would only hold these figures up standing bolt upright, but the whole line has very good ability to stand on their own so I can't see what value they would have. Except maybe for the fairy lady.
>>
File: 1353531138718.jpg (99KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
1353531138718.jpg
99KB, 319x480px
>>6174859
>I'll be smug on a toy board because that is the only place I can
>>
>>6174857
Not him, but please do it. It's definitely needed.
>>
>>6174830
>$33 for the fully painted Goblin figure.
the builder is only $18
>>
Does taste even exist on the 4H forums
>>
>>6174897

id buy the shit out of that.
>>
>>6174897
Yeah, why the hell is cloth loin armor almost winning the FanEX poll? Practically every existing female figure already has cloth loin armor. Is making something different too much to ask for?
>>
>>6174897
what is this? the fantastic exclusive?
>>
>the difference in votes between armored and bare thighs

hmmmmmmm
>>
>>6174943
i just want a female face model that's not WE WUZ KANGS or shegorr the transman
>>
>>6174897
>>6174919
Toy fan polls are cancer.
>>
When do they take my money when I pledge? when the kickstarter is done? Right away?
>>
>>6175006
When the campaign ends. They don't take any money until after because Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing platform.
>>
>>6175014
Very nice.

I really wish that the armor torso's weren't so gender specific. Half the figures I want have the female breastplate. Kinda sucks.
>>
>>6175015
This, I almost got a few of them thinking they were generic men soldiers, instead I woulda had a tittie army. Not that I don't mind having a few chicks in the army, just not a whole army of chicks unless its amazonian
>>
File: k.jpg (12KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
12KB, 300x396px
>>6175015
are you gay or something?
>>
>>6175024
Nope. I'd just rather have male figures (or gender neutral).
>>
File: gay.png (72KB, 439x401px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
72KB, 439x401px
>>6175021
>>6175015
>>
>>6174897
one guy ( the one who made that pic) wants the wings. she's getting shoulder armor, and wings are removeable. they're pushing for an assassin feel with her, for the most part.
>>
>>6175015
>>6175021
This is the second series. The first series had males.
>>
>>6175045
Unfortunately I missed that boat. I could have got some of the skellies.

Anyways, pledged for a steel knight and two goblins. How much more do they plan to reveal?
>>
>>6175053
I know that feel. Really exclusionary to people who just didn't know about them back then.
>>
>>6175064
>>6175053
They announced they will be doing another run of the first Kickstarter set, but they will only produce the ones that are ordered in high enough volume to make it financially viable
>>
>>6174857
I am him and I say go for it. The more people understand the way this works, the less bitching there will (hopefully) be about it later on.

>>6174860
They're good, solid stands being sold at a decent price, but they have a huge shelf-footprint and can only hold a figure in so many poses. They're great for stuff you intend to leave stationary, but better, less intrusive stands exists out there.

>>6174866
Highly doubtful, the helmet seems to be most identifying feature.

>>6174934
It's a wet dream mock up with no chance of existing. The 4H basically said they wouldn't be able to give the FanEx figure wings and multiple Tampo'd paint effects like that pic is pushing for. Also, that loin armor is horrendously overused.

>>6175021
I can see the Vampire Faction using females as their main fighting force, while the male "Knights" act as unit commanders. That said, I do find it funny that the Army of Leodysseus, which is storywise the biggest human army in Mythos, only has a single, female, Legion Builder figure in it's ranks. They could certainly use more members.

>>6175053
No one really knows how many figures are planned, but we do know for sure there will be at least 3-4 possible reveals. They've been teasing a figure with hooves and a Stag head since the beginning, the FanEx character is still being built, they're working on a more traditional Elf Ranger character (with multiple heads) and there's a possibility of the Arethyr's main God seeing figure form in this KS run. Assuming they make the elf the KS Exclusive (doubtful) that means there's at least 4 more to go.

>>6175064
No one was excluded, the 4H have had multiple sales, and will have multiple more, to try and get these figures in the hands of those who want them. While their timed sales and made-to-order stock system can be frustrating, they do repeatedly return back to these figures and make more based on fan request. You will have another chance at ALL original run figures around this summer.
>>
File: Myth 427.jpg (575KB, 1760x3176px) Image search: [Google]
Myth 427.jpg
575KB, 1760x3176px
The reveal of Knubnick really through me off and I've updated my "to buy" list because of it. I actually knocked off one of my most anticipated figures for the goblin goon because of just how awesome he is. But looking at my buy list, I'm kind of amazed at just how many actually uniquely built figures there are in this Wave. Out of 11 figures, there's only two repeated torsos, and one of them has different limbs (and a head) making him unique anyway.

The variety of parts in this KS is pretty staggering and fairly unexpected. The sheer amounts of possibilities going forward is really exciting.
>>
>>6174897
Fuck this picture, it's making all the dipshits vote for cloth when 75% of the figures already have it, plus it would look like shit on a leather based warrior.
>>
>>6174897

This looks like a Razor keyboard or something.
>>
Head voting is up, but nothing but the hood ever stood a chance.
>>
>>6174897
I hope 4h just sticks a standard skull head on the fan ex.
I've never grown to hate a forum as quickly as I did these people.
>>
File: fanexml5b_zps99vjh1ba.png (433KB, 324x581px) Image search: [Google]
fanexml5b_zps99vjh1ba.png
433KB, 324x581px
Here's the current figure with the scaled loin armor, looks way better than the overused cloth.
>>
>>6174897
>>6175197
never go to forums is the lesson here.
>>
>>6175218
Hopefully a good head and paintjob will save this
>>
>>6175240

The FB group is okay although its flooded with a dozen people updating us on the exact status of their shipment/tracking all day every day.
>>
>>6175169
>They're good, solid stands being sold at a decent price, but they have a huge shelf-footprint and can only hold a figure in so many poses. They're great for stuff you intend to leave stationary, but better, less intrusive stands exists out there.
thanks for the info
>>
>>6175218
I never thought i could hate something so much. It looks awful with the hodge podge of armor types. Looks like low level clownsuit armor from any mmo when you have all missmatched armor drops.
>>
>>6175185
you might as well add your most anticipated figure, imo. i mean these things tend to be a bit cheaper through KS, are shipped first usually, and you dont have to hump the 4h site for the chance at preorders
>>
>>6174830
>>6174816
>>6174825
Not sure you can pledge for a stretch goal figure directly, though. Those only appear in the add-on section, not on the pledge buttons. If you are only interested on the goblins you might still need to get one of the initial figures first, then add the goblins.
>>
>>6174722
Wish he came with a stick of dynamite
>>
Hope they have a pre-order sale again.
>>
>>6174722
>gotta match?
>your face my ass
>>
Hey guys, do we know if the Trolls will ever be for sale again?
Starting to regret missing out on the Forest dude.
>>
>>6175600
Yeah, they'll probably be part of the big preorder sale whenever that happens. If enough get preordeeed, then they'll make them.

There's also the possibility that they'll go up for sale when they put up new troll types to order. It'd be cheaper for them to make the first two trolls with any new ones because they use the same body.

There's also probably going to be plenty of new trolls in the future. The lore says there's over two dozen species.
>>
>>6175839
>If enough get preordeeed, then they'll make them.

Does anyone have predictions and want to place their bets on what's the limit and which character gonna get remade? I'm kind of anxious that the characters I want might not made the cut, and then I'm stuck into an even more expensive Ebay price (and rarity) than it is now.

Here are the guys that I wanted:
- Silver knight legion builder
- Orc warrior legion builder
- Generic skeleton legion builder
- Schapoid the green skeleton

I mostly don't want to pay rape ebay prices for the legion builders whom I know are less expensive and have less complex paint
>>
>>6175899
>>Here are the guys that I wanted:
>- Silver knight legion builder
>- Orc warrior legion builder
>- Generic skeleton legion builder
>- Schapoid the green skeleton
I would expect that those are all pretty high on the list of things that will get made.
>>
>>6175899
The Legion builders are almost garunteed to get reruns, lots of people regret not getting them, or want more. I need an orc legion builder myself, and maybe a skeleton.

And if these threads are anything to go by, I've seen A LOT of non-buyers remorse on Scaphoid so I'd say his chances are good.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Is it common for the joints to have the paint chip on them like this? I just Skapular and his joints look worn
>>
If anyone's really hungry for some of these, BBTS just put up a bunch in stock. Just fyi.
>>
>>6176012
Yeah that is incredibly common.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6176024
Alright thanks, would be nice if they used joints with the same color as the paint but atleast the joints are a terribly obvious color. Also his dagger came with some wear on it as well so the plastic underneath is visible, I was thinking about going over it with a silver marker to cover it up, what do you think?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (210KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
210KB, 1200x1600px
>>6176032
>would be nice if they used joints with the same color as the paint

Skapular's joints are literally bone colored. Paint will never perfectly match shiny bare plastic though.

>>6174340
>>6174587

Yeah the soft flat ties were great. I was going to get another Gideon but the way they are using these round ties like this looks dicey.
>>
>>6176032

It's literally not even a problem. It happens on all toys.
>>
>>6176048
What's Gideon's alternate head look like? I can't stand his stupid mustachioed face.
>>
>>6176013
thank you. much better than ebay prices for the barbarian and knight builder sets.
>>
>>6176083
It's just the Templar helmet but in gold with silver details.
I personally just keep the visor down on his default.
>>
I'm really tempted to jump on the Skapular and Scaphoid on the BBTS right now
>>
>>6176013
>those troll prices

Jesus, fucking demand driving that shit through the roof.
>>
>>6176013
Did Covenant of Shadow have the barbarian builder too? Don't remember seeing it when I placed my order.
>>
Neat. I need more info on this one, but the rust paint job looks sick.
>>
>>6176440
>another goblin
>>
>>6176440
>enough variation for an army of goblins
fuck yess
>>
>>6176440
oh my god he looks so cool! shit, im going to be at $500 in total if they keep up these awesome releases
>>
>>6176440
I wonder if he comes with a helmetless head. I'd get him over the legion builder if so.
>>
>>6176477
the legion builder is only $18 vs $33. might as well get them both
>>
>want to repaint my knight builder
>but doing so will reduce his value like crazy

wat do
>>
>>6176669
Do you plan on reselling?
>>
>>6176669
Do you care about value? I'm going to give my silver legion builder a dark wash to bring out the armor detail, but I have no intent to resell it. They are going to open them back up for order anyway.
>>
>>6176685
possibly? these go for retarded prices on the aftermarket, so someday i may not be able to resist.
>>
New thread guys

>>6176029

Someone beat me to it.
>>
>>6172196
I actually have that miniature. I think reaper made it. It was fun to paint.
>>
>>6172597
After the kick start is finished 4h will have a pre-order sale just like every other wave.
>>
>>6173066
They're both for sale and in stock on bbts. Just looked not 20 min ago.
>>
>>6176048
Man that sucks. My gideon has never flaked paint like that. I'm guessing it's a temperature flaw in shipping+ham handedly boxed.
>>
how modular are these figures? can you swap arms?
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.