[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the next toy that American fat weebos jerk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (64KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 496x496px
Will this be the next toy that American fat weebos jerk it to? Next mlp maybe?
>>
>>6152499
Too late. I don't think it'll be as big, but people I'm in a doll group on facebook with are going crazy about them. Most are grills, though. Haven't seen any guys with them yet.
>>
File: suk.jpg (8KB, 184x299px) Image search: [Google]
suk.jpg
8KB, 184x299px
>>6152499
>>
They just look like scaled up versions of those shopkins dolls
>>
>>6152499
I can't see this getting popular with male weebs at all, especially when there are actual anime waifu toys to buy. I can't even see these being crossover popular with males in the way MLP got popular with some males of that general age demo.

Like >>6152565 said these have appeal to the usual female doll market.
>>
I dunno, we have a huge weeb population here but these shits are just sitting on the shelves at TRU. It could be because we have a few places that actually carry real Pullips though.
>>
File: p187_01.jpg (136KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
p187_01.jpg
136KB, 500x704px
These pretty much only appeal to younger doll collectors who don't have anywhere that carries Pullips (pic related) near them and can't order them online since mommy doesn't trust online shopping OR older collectors who are broke, tasteless, or just cheap. You can find both of those on basically every doll Facebook group, so >>6152565 is right there. They're really not going to appeal to your older, more experienced collectors. They're far too similar to Pullips, so they don't even have the something new appeal that Monster High dolls did for the doll customizer community. As a dollfag, the only redeeming thing I can see about these dolls is that they actually have easy to find clothing packs. You'd think that more FASHION dolls would actually have add-on fashions available (as in, you don't have to buy a new doll for a new outfit), but it's just not the case.
>>
>>6154987
Theres fashions for them? Whats the quality like? I haven't seen any, just the (not selling at all) dolls.
>>
>>6155127
I saw one package - a school girl outfit which i believe is an outfit already on a doll. It might just be the outfits being reused from various dolls so you dont need to buy each doll to get the dress.
I've personally seen them up close - and they are too plain and head heavy.
>>
I have no interest in the dolls themselves (their eyes are too creepy), but I do like some of their fashion pieces, especially the cat socks and pic related. I'd buy them to put on a Pullip. The bodies are nearly identical, because these are Pullip knock offs.

>>6155127
I have pictures of the fashion packs I could spam, if you're interested.
>>
>>6155596
the eyes are a bit nightmare inducing, but I like them.
>>
I couldn't tell you the difference between this and a Bratz doll.

>Shinjuku + Harajuku + Shibuya + Unko + Chinpo = Shibajuku Girls.

Bravo.

Who the fuck names this shit???
>>
>>6155779
tumblr weaboos

>>6155596
Those eyes are a bit spoopy in all honesty. I am a little interested in seeing the fashion packs, though.
>>
File: 51910452.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
51910452.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>6155817
The fashions are actually kind of cute. I've only seen one cringey outfit so far, so I'll give the creators that. This doll actually has decent fashion. I haven't been able to find the clothing packs in-store (Target website is telling me that none of my local stores carry them either), so I'm not sure how they'll be quality-wise.
>>
>>6152499
>Next mlp maybe?

You do realise Bronies fucking hated the toys until Hasbro started making shit tons of "show accurate" statueshit for them to jack onto.
>>
>>6156417
SIX YEARS WAITING
>>
>>6155779
An actual weeaboo. The designer pushed these through production (apparently her dad owns a company?) and is straight up trying to make cheap Pullips.
>>
>>6156417
Bronies were mostly pissed off by the hair not being sculpted if I remember correctly.
The few horsefucker toyfags I knew never shut up about it.

Seems like MLP starting getting actual decent figures about four years after I got off the ride.
Bummer.
>>
>>6152499
>>6152565
What the fuck

These already failed and went to clearence within a few months in the UK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.